Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:34:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: lest we forget, Bitcoin is a blessing.  (Read 8616 times)
lazaruseffect11

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:41:02 AM

Bitcoin has pass through many stage, limitations, attack and forks issue but its price keep on increasing from inception till now. At this time Last year bitcoin price was $450 but today it is $1245 that was over 180% increment in just a year. This is what we call blessing, that is making progress in the face of strong opposition!!
It is true that bitcoin experienced ups and downs but still managed to increase its price for about 1000% since its first developed. We know that all other cryptocurrencies have also capabilities to grow more and develop but bitcoin is the most famous and more profitable cryptocurrency thats why more people are using it and investing to it because they know that bitcoin's price will continue to increase and they can gain a huge amount of profit to it.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:19:56 AM

Yeah it is a blessing and I hope it will continue like this. BTC has given opportunity for the other classes as well to earn money and gain profits, it`s a blessing also for the middle and low class.

Well being easy to use and not too complicated to understand, i agree with you. You just have to believe in it and have the guts to make a risk. It's a blind risk anyway as everything points to a great btc future. Again we just have to believe

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:15:40 AM

Yeah it is a blessing and I hope it will continue like this. BTC has given opportunity for the other classes as well to earn money and gain profits, it`s a blessing also for the middle and low class.
bitcoin are the big and wonderful thing ever created on the internet. the concept in it makes people wondering how it could be stopped? the supply and demands in bitcoin as a new/breakthrough financial system makes the value keep growing.

people who aware about this won't let their bitcoin get sold soon, hold it as long as you can.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
zedrickjuls

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:08:53 AM

Bitcoin is really a blessing to me and i'm hoping that this bitcoin campaign that will introduced my relative with me will help me earn to help the needs of my family.

V I D D O   ♥ ♥  is a new fair revenue
distribution video platform  (https://viddo.io/)
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:35:18 AM

Yes people should not forget that bitcoin is really a blessing to those who are in this cryptocurrency world. We all know that this really help anyone change their lives and sustain their needs. Bitcoin value is growing so fast so lets push ourselves posting and learning more about btc for us to have more blessings in the future.
Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:57:21 AM

Bitcoin has pass through many stage, limitations, attack and forks issue but its price keep on increasing from inception till now. At this time Last year bitcoin price was $450 but today it is $1245 that was over 180% increment in just a year. This is what we call blessing, that is making progress in the face of strong opposition!!
As we all gain benefit from bitcoin, we should still atleast remember that it is a blessing in disguise. Without it we would not end up like this. Bitcoin has improved a lot within this year that's why we should also improve our time and effort here. It is a must that we should keep on supporting and patronizing bitcoin as a payback on what it has done to us to have a better life.
Ajinomoto40

Activity: 338

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:59:51 AM

After all the ups and downs we have experienced in bitcoin this year, we should not forget appreciating bitcoin in our lives. Many people's lives has already changed with the help of bitcoin. It is a blessing to all of us and we should keep on supporting it no matter what happens. A lot of good things will keep on happening on bitcoin and we should atleast pay attention in all of it.

Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:11:57 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2017, 12:24:54 PM by Dilladupak

I think this is a technological advancement in digital currency. Year after year bitcoin prices are greatly increased, but this year bitcoin,prices are soaring high compared to last  year, because the number of people who invest in bitcoin very much. if you want to earn a lot of your income I suggest investing in bitcoin is very good to get good results, and a good future.this is a blessing.
jennywhzz

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:39:09 PM

In my career i saw many ups and down with bitcoins. When the price fall down i become disappointed and start thinking about to sell them but at next moment the price goes up which increase my courage also. Banks like JP MORGAN and some countries like china tried there best to take bitcoin down but they failed. Bitcoin is a blessing its true its a gift from GOD and nobody can destroy this gift
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:56:59 PM

Yea it is a blessing. It has liberated so many million dependent souls. Btc is sending joy,hope and comfort to many with the belief that this life for them will keep being a struggle till the very end. Even myself i can never believe i can become less dependent financially on people. But thank God he has made a way with btc and other alt coins. Eternally in love with cryptos❤
You are right that bitcoin is blessing for every one and that’s why people are supporting bitcoin and now it’s very hard to survive without bitcoin and its apart of life that’s why day by day it's users are going to increased and I really appreciate bitcoin the way it’s doing a hard work and it’s all is only  for us although bitcoin faced a lot of challenge’s in shape of fork and ban but bitcoin still keep its price high only for us so thank you bitcoin for everything.
Rono

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:31:37 PM

Bitcoin is a blessing.Bitcoin has Fulfilled our Life.Especially students are being benefitted through bitcoin because they are earning from bitcoin and can maintain their pocket money by it, an Economical condition will change in our country and also peoples living condition will change by it.I think we should expose It to everyone considering Its good sites and should not uphold Its bad sites.But Governments Influences Is First Here

══════════════☛MORBEX.FINANCE☚═════════════
Giving Your Savings The Opportunity To Grow
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:53:39 AM

yes ....really bitcoin is a real blessing, before i just ignore what they are doing i tell to my self that they are just sitting and holding there gadgets they dont know how to work in their houses, like that i do not know that they are focusing on bitcoin,then when they teach me how to join now i know that bicoin is a big blessing to us.,
How should anyone ever even forget that ? This is a currency that has brought the technology to disrupt the former way of doing things which has really been pretty annoying for some time now. For someone who really understand the way things has been before and the way bitcoin is changing everything now, then they will understand that bitcoin is even more than a blessing.
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:01:09 AM

Yeah absolutely!
Years ago, not many people know bitcoin, and even not many want to invest in something called bitcoin. They think it's not profitable at all and such.
Nobody want to waste their time on bitcoin, maybe just some lucky people who earned bitcoin and now, mostly became a millionare.
But look now, it's super popular and i can say, the best digital currency right now, also a very promising investment. Really a drastic change.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:20:51 PM

Yeah absolutely!
Years ago, not many people know bitcoin, and even not many want to invest in something called bitcoin. They think it's not profitable at all and such.
Nobody want to waste their time on bitcoin, maybe just some lucky people who earned bitcoin and now, mostly became a millionare.
But look now, it's super popular and i can say, the best digital currency right now, also a very promising investment. Really a drastic change.
Yes in start everyone thinks it is an online scam and investing into bitcoin leads to lose money but now bitcoin is gaining more and more popularity with time and all this will continue forever because world is now curious to earn money and the rate of profit bitcoin has given them in last twenty days is very impressive it has increment of more than 10k in last 20 days and all this we were in search from the long ago.
syahdurindu

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:53:51 PM

I also think that bitcoin is a blessing for us who believe in bitcoin. If bitcoin prices are higher then it will give more profit to the owner and prove to people who do not believe in bitcoin that bitcoin can be used as extra work to earn money.

SirLancelot

Activity: 2506
Merit: 582

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:55:47 AM

Yeah absolutely!
Bitcoin is no doubt something more than that of a blessing. It is not only helping the people to invest and make some huge amount of money from it but it is also helping in changing this world in a better way. This world is getting better and better economically due to this new concept of electronic money. I am very much sure that soon things will be very much different than now.

Jake052478

Activity: 224

I will do wonder for YOU!!!

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:00:58 AM

Absolutely, to us that needed some to augment our monthly income, it is really a blessing. The help it provide to us is really a big help. Not for long and it will be used widely...
alphaomega.f

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:16:57 AM

it definitely is. Just think of many financially unstabled person it were able to helped plus think of the convenience of earning money compared to the level of work in industries, tons of works but the amount of salary is way too low

Bitcoin can be consideref as another source of income.
blitz18

Activity: 248

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:27:51 AM

Absolutely, to us that needed some to augment our monthly income, it is really a blessing. The help it provide to us is really a big help. Not for long and it will be used widely...
Bitcoin is really a blessing even though Im new in this business I can say it is a blessing. My friends become rich in bitcoin this is why a blessing to all of us and the reason why I am eager to earn bitcoin also.
joanshu

Activity: 130

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:52:58 AM

We can call it as a blessing for the once who forgot to sell of their btc in the past as they were able to sell them when the price increased.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: