Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:13:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: lest we forget, Bitcoin is a blessing.  (Read 8616 times)
Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:22:09 AM

Bitcoin has pass through many stage, limitations, attack and forks issue but its price keep on increasing from inception till now. At this time Last year bitcoin price was $450 but today it is $1245 that was over 180% increment in just a year. This is what we call blessing, that is making progress in the face of strong opposition!!
Yes very much blessing for me because it gives me a meaning and a reasonable what life important is she didn't loose my hope to live it makes my life happy

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
asha18

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:11:54 AM

If there is no new customer in the market and existing customers do not purchase BTC at the prevailing market price, then the price of BCT will be reduced. When the BTC price decreases, if someone sells his BTC, then he will face losses. It is normal.
Pjoh ie

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:42:53 AM

Bitcoin has pass through many stage, limitations, attack and forks issue but its price keep on increasing from inception till now. At this time Last year bitcoin price was $450 but today it is $1245 that was over 180% increment in just a year. This is what we call blessing, that is making progress in the face of strong opposition!!

this is the excess of bitcoin because its price does not depend on the rise or decline of its politics in a country or anything else, although many parties are opposed to the existence of bitcoin but nobody is able to disturb its rise in bitcoin prices .
zmkriel

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:54:14 AM

That is I was talking about in all my post. Bicoin maybe decreasing in times but the mere fact that itcan easily cope up in just a snap. Others may think that ethereum will overtake bitcoin in the future but it is not that easy to convinced me. My heart still goes to bitcoin.
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:17:53 AM

An awesome and a definite blessing to put the cruel bank loan systems and help alll the communities
Thigh bitcoin has helped many of us in different ways of earning money and getting us out of the loan system it doesn't works that fluently as it should work. In the world of digitally equipped currency there is also huge risk that we put forth. On the other hand people might just think that getting bank loan is more secure because we have someone around us all the time to keep an eye on our money or asset as well as to resolve the queries.

With the advances there also comes the risk equally or more. We should always be free with what we choose but not as much as it would put our inevstment at risk.
dammang

Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:25:30 AM

yes even if so many up and down happen still bitcoin is going strong,,its a blessing also cause even unemployed has the right to earn money by bitcoin

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
Polipog

Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:36:57 AM

Bitcoin is a real blessing. It is a bessing to those people needs to improved their lives in terms of financial assets.
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:52:36 AM

Yes bitcoin is a blessing to everybody who are involve in this virtual currency world. It gives a chance to people to earn to sustain their living. And a big chance to buy what we wanted n life a chance to have an investment to have a good profit. And another thing to consider why bitcoin a blessing is that it also give a chance to the unemployed  to earn and better opportunity to become rich and become financially stable.
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:11:42 AM

yes we will not forget that bitcoin is a blessing through many up and down, roller coaster kind of situation in the market bitcoin remain strong and still increasing its value and full potential...yes we wont forget how many of us has been blessed and continuously being bless by God through Bitcoin... although Bitcoin been through testing, trial and error and many are skeptical about it and may are against to, but we see that going stronger and we see it value and importance in our society.

tayogpanganiban

Activity: 235
Merit: 1

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:17:43 PM

Bitcoin is really a blessing who would thought that this first coin will become pricey like today. The pioneer of Bitcoin are the few people who really are blessed today with wealth. Lots of people also regret that they sold their Bitcoin early or Didn't Bought Bitcoin when its price is almost free or just a cent in the past. Even if you are not a pioneer aslong as you are good in trading then you will also be blessed with wealth using Bitcoin. I see lot of people also in sportsbetting site who are winning tons 1 whole Bitcoin + every day and i can say that they are bless.
Yes,i agree that bitcoin is a big blessing to all of us especially the bitcoin holders who keep and save their bitcoin for a long period of time and this is the right time for them to sell and spend their bitcoin..For me, bitcoin is my biggest blessing this year and way for me to earn.

♦ taucoin.io       │       THE ACTIVE UNIT       │       taucoin.io ♦
er]
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:54:32 PM

Well, it appears the year 2017 has so much more blessings than all the previous years of bitcoin combined. Bitcoin was selling at $960+ in the January 2017 and bitcoin is currently selling at $17,400 in January 2018. Bitcoin gained over 2000% increase in value in the year 2017, and who knows how many percent increase bitcoin is going to add in this year 2018.
Bella Thorne

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:14:16 PM

Bitcoin is a real blessing. It is a bessing to those people needs to improved their lives in terms of financial assets.
That is really true bitcoin is such a big blessing for us and off course for me bitcoi is a blessing for me because bitcoin teach me a lot of things in life, before i am just so busy on playing but now i am now busy by working here in bitcoin, and working here in bitoin is such a great blessing because i am now earning money.

gg20222

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:25:06 PM

Bitcoin has pass through many stage, limitations, attack and forks issue but its price keep on increasing from inception till now. At this time Last year bitcoin price was $450 but today it is $1245 that was over 180% increment in just a year.  Smiley
KrisAlex18

Activity: 742
Merit: 160

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:45:59 PM

After recieving a lot of profit from investing on bitcoin, we should take time still to be thankful on having it in our lives. In my case, I always give thanks to bitcoin for my friend who introduced it to me. Bitcoin has changed my life and I can't even imagine my life being this better if it wasn't for bitcoin. I hope that bitcoin will keep on getting better and will keep on blessing me with good profits.
Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:05:37 PM

Yes bitcoin is a blessing in disguise, actively participation in bitcoin campaign and trading  has now become source of income to an individual, bitcoin has now reduce unemployment in society, so bitcoin is a blessing in disguise.
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:41:05 PM

Yes bitcoin is a blessing in disguise, actively participation in bitcoin campaign and trading  has now become source of income to an individual, bitcoin has now reduce unemployment in society, so bitcoin is a blessing in disguise.

Actually its not only a blessing but its a savior for most of us. I remember one thread about someone claiming that he was broke at the start of the year and because of bitcoin, he was about to get back at his feet. It's really amazing how bitcoin can change our lives in an instant.

Yes, bitcoin campaign, bounty and trading becomes the source of income for most of us. It has really given us a opportunity to earn big specially in trading. If could reduce unemployment, but I don't think it can significantly affect the statistics because we all know that there's a lot of people who still haven't discovered bitcoin yet. And its mostly of third world country that really moves its citizens from unemployrd to become financially stable because of bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Watashi Yamashita

Activity: 209

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:42:21 PM

I consider bitcoin as one of the best thing that has ever happened in my life. I cannot imagine being this financially able if it wasn't for bitcoin. I have experienced a lot of good things here and I really appreciate bitcoin's goodness to me. I am expecting more from bitcoin this year and I hope it will keep on improving. I also hope that it would be capable to surpass all the troubles it will face this year.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:44:03 PM

Bitcoin is a blessing to everybody because this can give us the financial freedom and to eliminate decentralization in bitcoin we control our money and not the banks who uses our money with their personal intention and give us only very little in return. I will always be thankful that bitcoin was created and the rest of the crypto follows this is one of the reason why I am able to fulfill my dream in life.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:47:37 PM

bitcoin can be considered as a blessing only if you know how to use it or as long as you know how to work and obtain it but your skills and luck can also matter here because without these two traits you cant possibly earn an income in bitcoin itself. bitcoin is  not just a blessing for unfortunate people like me becauase bitcoin can also be used on some other things like for example buying or shopping online or sending money international or local , you can also use it in investing , trading , mining , etc. in short bitcoin is as a multi universal tool for anyone as long as you knoow how to operate it.
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:52:20 PM

Yes you were right. As we can see the price of bitcoin is very different compare before that there was just a slightly changes in price. A lot of people were so happy and a lot of people also were sad because they sold their bitcoins. It is really a blessing for us because by the help of bitcoin we can now sustain our daily needs especially nowadays it is really hard to find a job.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: