Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 01:25:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: lest we forget, Bitcoin is a blessing.  (Read 8616 times)
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:02:47 PM

Bitcoin has pass through many stage, limitations, attack and forks issue but its price keep on increasing from inception till now. At this time Last year bitcoin price was $450 but today it is $1245 that was over 180% increment in just a year. This is what we call blessing, that is making progress in the face of strong opposition!!

Yes it is. It is blessing that we all had. Upon working and exerting effort over years, bitcoin has done a lot to change our lives as well as our financial status. Since I've had it, I'e learned to value the things that I have because I do not know how long will it last or will it stay. Bitcoin will still be a blessing for us this year.
shaun98

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:24:50 AM

Bitcoin is definitely a financial blessing to the world, and should be appreciated by everyone, especially the unbanked and those who are marginalised by their governments. Can't wait to see what Bitcoin has in store for us this 2018.

pantet

Activity: 117
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:31:53 AM

Yes i would say that bitcoin is really a blessing to all people who are involve with this virtual currency. Its a blessing because it do help people out from financial difficulties and sustain the daily needs of the family. Another thing to consider why is it a blessing because of its value that is growing fast and a chance to earn bigger.
BETnaBET

Activity: 125

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:14:14 AM

Bitcoin has pass through many stage, limitations, attack and forks issue but its price keep on increasing from inception till now. At this time Last year bitcoin price was $450 but today it is $1245 that was over 180% increment in just a year. This is what we call blessing, that is making progress in the face of strong opposition!!

Yes bitcoin is a blessing in our community now, everybody's earning at bitcoin in our place now and very thankful because bitcoin brings life to us.ln our place most people there is not employed,we have a very poor life because no income. But when my auntie shared to us bitcoin it's really a big blessing for us. Now they are earning more than they expect.
Jingjess

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:35:26 AM

Been many ups and downs but it always goes up.  It's definitely shown constant growth over a very long time period and something like that is very promising. Smiley
Bitcoin is really blessing to my family knowing that it will help us to solve our financial struggles we've been through right now.And i really hope that we can be financially stable this year..Thanks God to the one who encouraged me to join bitcoin it's really a big blessing to me to meet right people.

L00n3y

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:33:37 AM

Everybody who engages in bitcoin (specially the ones who are into signature campaigns) are gaining extra income and profit from it and this reason alone can we say that it is a blessing.
mung_nasib

Activity: 602

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:23:12 AM

Yes indeed bitcoin can we mean to be a blessing because with the current existence becomes a place for someone in investing part of the treasure So they can earn big profits when bitcoin selling prices increase dramatically in a very fast time.

intoy_victor

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:49:43 AM

Yes I really agree bitcoin is a blessing. Because of bitcoin my life is  so useful and busy right now. Because instead of relaxing and wasting my time because I don't have a permanent work, bitcoin lighten my life.

Moreover the price of bitcoin is getting higher and this year hope bitcoin reach $25k.
migolmigol

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:54:09 AM

I agree. Bitcoins has really been a blessing for me especially now that I am idle and unemployed. And just recently resigned in my job and currently into job hunting mode because of the reason that I wanted to change career from sales to finance. And through bitcoins, through there signature campaigns, I am able to still have money coming in my account and still have the means to spend them in my everyday need and even wants. But of course I wont settle for that and hopeful to find a job soon.

AndrewBoltz

Activity: 80

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:57:21 AM

Yes indeed. Bitcoin is a blessing to us. It had many people richer than before. As long as we keep on supporting bitcoin, the price of it will still grow. Let us return the favor.
Usafstar

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:34:01 AM

Yes we can called blessing and we can also called the good will of bitcoin in the market those who are interested in this currency they are looking at the prices as well. When the demand is high then we can make extra benefit through selling at high price and the bitcoin price is increasing rapidly because the uses of this currency is frequently high.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
swordling143

Activity: 360

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:35:12 AM

Yes, this is very true. The thing about other people, particularly the people who are new in the bitcoin industry is that they complain too much about bitcoin failing to make them earn to the point of what they expected. They don't see how it made them earn without working too hard, and tend to see the negativeness. We all have to be thankful that there is something like bitcoin.
maianh09

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:42:43 AM

Bitcoin was a blessing to us, but now it is making many people afraid. Many investors have invested in it when the price is too high and it has fallen to make them lose money, they lose faith in it and it is no longer a blessing.
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:34:00 AM

Blessing means a beneficial thing of which one is grateful.And we are very grateful that Bitcoins born in our generation.Of all sites and forums that has been offered an extra income,this forum would be the greatest and most reliable source of information on how to earn extra and sustainable income without investing.Before we only thought that internet generation only helps us to know where we can find and work in the company to have a good income.But now through this forum and this coin,we have given a chance to earn money without working in the company.We just need a dedication to learn on what really Bitcoin is.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
nightmanisrightman

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:04:35 PM

It is a blessing that not only allows for opportunity to escape bad economic times it provides fantastic opportunity to become a part of history and at the same time make some money. I mean what more could you ask for in a new burgeoning industry?

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram       Medium       Facebook       Twitter       Github
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:08:51 PM

Yes indeed. Bitcoin is a blessing to us. It had many people richer than before. As long as we keep on supporting bitcoin, the price of it will still grow. Let us return the favor.

Return the favor to whom? And if we will be returning a favor that must be the creator of bitcoin none other than Satoshi Nakamoto. We cannot return our favor into bitcoin since it is not a people who would appreciate that kind of thing. Bitcoin is a blessing, but not for me since I had the blessing unto myself since I was born and that is being alive since.
Sand King

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:16:56 PM

An awesome and a definite blessing to put the cruel bank loan systems and help alll the communities
I will not forget that bitcoin is really a big blessing for me, bitcoin is such a big blessing for me and for all the people who are using it, because bitcoin is helping us to have a money for our future purposes, and i know that bitcoin is really blessing because it is helping me and family to paid our house expenses.

fanita

Activity: 230

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:11:13 PM

I will not forget that the bitcoin is a blessing to all, the good price hike that will bring us good benefits to all of us who are worth bitcoin prices. for those of you who hold bitcoin scrambled to invest a long time in order to get a good attitude from bitcoin, with an ever-increasing price in the market that makes people people in droves want to have bitcoin.karena bondong.karena that we must be a big part and involved in every price movement in market is increasing.

tamarindbleu

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:21:48 PM

An awesome and a definite blessing to put the cruel bank loan systems and help alll the communities
i am very proud that i know bitcoin, and because of that i will not forget to know that, and that is really bitcoin is really a blessing for me because bitcoin help me a lot, first bitcoin help me to paid for my own tuition fee and bitcoin is help me to buy a personal computer for my dad.
julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:39:08 PM

Been many ups and downs but it always goes up.  It's definitely shown constant growth over a very long time period and something like that is very promising. Smiley

Yes this is true, the fact that Bitcoin hells us to become profitable without any fee I think this is such a huge blessing for us, a great invention and proper usage of technology  makes this platform possible.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: