Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:46:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: lest we forget, Bitcoin is a blessing.  (Read 8616 times)
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:06:50 PM

Yea bitcoin is truly a blessing because bitcoin helps my family to pay for my tuition and it really means a lot. If it's not for the campaign that i am joining then maybe i can't continue my education anymore and dreams really come true don't they. I am sure that bitcoin will rise again.
blueteam09

Activity: 664
Merit: 100

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:28:35 PM

I always remembered Bitcoin a few years ago and it was really a blessing. There are many people like me who always thank Bitcoin for what it has given us as luck, life, success.

cryptoarena

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:25:25 PM

I always remembered Bitcoin a few years ago and it was really a blessing. There are many people like me who always thank Bitcoin for what it has given us as luck, life, success.

Amen to that!
carodupuis

Activity: 382

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:46:23 AM

Been many ups and downs but it always goes up.  It's definitely shown constant growth over a very long time period and something like that is very promising. Smiley

Yes this is true, the fact that Bitcoin hells us to become profitable without any fee I think this is such a huge blessing for us, a great invention and proper usage of technology  makes this platform possible.
For business class, it is really a big relief from huge transaction fees they used to pay in order to amok international transactions. Bitcoin has really solved their problem and as you said, the right use of technology always makes life easier and beautiful. Decentralization has given us freedom in true meaning. Not only business class, but middle and poor class are also making good profit with bitcoin.
Yakult

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:57:26 AM

Definitely it was a blessing. As saw people get rich by investing in bitcoin. Not just btc but it was for every crypto coins as well. It was such a nice idea that they created coins and to those people behind every coins. People are really creative.

Kim Ji Won

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:56:18 AM

Bitcoin is really a blessing. Before i never meet this crypto currency, all my dreams are just a dream, until i have met this bitcoin, i can say that this is it, this the the answers to all my prayers and a dream come true.
all your prayers come true:) I think a lot of bitcoin development that can not be prevented again bitcoin also help me a lot, is it possible in this year bitcoin price will rise again .. we just wait
There will be more correction in bitcoin, we should expect several forks along the way this year and a lot of dip for bitcoin's price. But worry no less as this is just natural and we should also expect that the price will just continue on rising. Yes, there is a huge possibilty that bitcoin's price will reach new heights compared to last year where it achieved an incredible mark.
beej

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:43:52 PM

Bitcoin is really a blessing. Before i never meet this crypto currency, all my dreams are just a dream, until i have met this bitcoin, i can say that this is it, this the the answers to all my prayers and a dream come true.

I share your view and i hold the same opinion. Bitcoin truly is a blessing. Upon it's
conception, utilization and circulation people have benefited a lot from bitcoin. It
offered opportunities and improve people's lives. It made investing easily accessible
to everyone. With it's appealing components, value and worth, it will continue to
flourish, succeed and attract investors. Spreading it's blessings and productivity.
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:20:35 PM

Yes i can say that bitcoin is a blessings, because its helps us to improve our financial status and knowledge, we learn how to earn and invest in bitcoin. We all say that  bitcoin is really a blessing in our life. Because most of people earn profit  and it can help to solve the financial problem of the people. Bitcoin gives more opportunity especially to  those unemployed, and most of them was success in bitcoin.
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:15:04 PM

Been many ups and downs but it always goes up.  It's definitely shown constant growth over a very long time period and something like that is very promising. Smiley

Yes this is true, the fact that Bitcoin hells us to become profitable without any fee I think this is such a huge blessing for us, a great invention and proper usage of technology  makes this platform possible.

Inspite of many problems and hate by few govt and group of people, bitcoin has still come out to be a very valuable currency and is at its peak now. I still remember it reached 1000$ in 2013 but then fell down badly for last few years. Its just the beginning of 2016 when bitcoin again started to make momentum and now it has given profit to those who have  hold them and have trust in them.
pendekar cinta

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:42:41 PM

Of course,the presence of bitcoin is able to give a positive impact for a person in changing life for the better especially by investing in it is one of the most appropriate way to earn income every time and bitcoin can be said as a great blessing for everyone in the various country.

GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:49:58 PM

Inspite of many problems and hate by few govt and group of people, bitcoin has still come out to be a very valuable currency and is at its peak now. I still remember it reached 1000$ in 2013 but then fell down badly for last few years. Its just the beginning of 2016 when bitcoin again started to make momentum and now it has given profit to those who have  hold them and have trust in them.
Many people are now panicking because they say that the bitcoin is dead. They are now selling their bitcoin because they don't have faith and hope to the bitcoin. Bitcoin will become more valuable in the future so it is better if we will hold our bitcoins.

Sandijoee

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:14:21 PM

yes I totally agree, that bitcoin is really a blessing for us who use it. Of the benefits we get from bitcoin, which can change our economy. I personally am very happy to be able to analyze bitcoin and use it.  Smiley
Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:36:50 PM

Living in this world is hard even if you Finnish your studies it's hard to find a regular job that will provide for everyday expenses.
Yes for me it's a good opportunity that I know and joined Bitcoin not only for me and also for my family.I know some people will not understand and give some negative feedback about it but for me it's a big help and a blessing.
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:49:55 PM

Living in this world is hard even if you Finnish your studies it's hard to find a regular job that will provide for everyday expenses.
Yes for me it's a good opportunity that I know and joined Bitcoin not only for me and also for my family.I know some people will not understand and give some negative feedback about it but for me it's a big help and a blessing.
Absolutely, so let us be thankful with this regardless of whom we praised at. Aside from the heaven above to the person who devoted his time and effort here in making this cryptocurrency possible and profitable, it was indeed a big blessing for all of us here, not ever ourselves but those people that we shared our blessings with.
Blue2012

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:59:31 PM

bitcoin is truly a blessing to a lot of people. Despite of recent price down fall, it still manages to bounce back resulting to good price increase which is very beneficial especially to those who are taking this as their primary source of income.  giving them a chance to look forward to a better and brighter future.
Pintasak

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:54:53 AM

Bitcoin has pass through many stage, limitations, attack and forks issue but its price keep on increasing from inception till now. At this time Last year bitcoin price was $450 but today it is $1245 that was over 180% increment in just a year. This is what we call blessing, that is making progress in the face of strong opposition!!
Yes its a blessing in disguise for me and a great kind of opportunity that comes my life it made my life so better and easier now.  Some poor nations use blockchain technology for them to become industrialize nations now.Price are not stable but when the right time comes it made it to its highest income.So dont forget to be grateful everytime               

reynilynedago

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:41:34 AM

Bitcoin has pass through many stage, limitations, attack and forks issue but its price keep on increasing from inception till now. At this time Last year bitcoin price was $450 but today it is $1245 that was over 180% increment in just a year. This is what we call blessing, that is making progress in the face of strong opposition!!
It made me bless everyday , when I received a large of money  .It gives me a job and opportunity to work even im at home.It also makes Us fast transaction. More that that I can proudly say that im.blessed because I am granting now my dreams.Like helping my family and dreaming a big house and a car.
Dansamiv

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:29:51 AM

Indeed, bitcoin brings blessings to me and my family. As a spell, bitcoin gives me a pretty big income. That has changed my life, my family and my children. It gives me extra work opportunities in the evening, after completing normal workdays. bitcoin brings me miracles.
KurtR90

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:54:40 AM

Economically it has been a blessing for many, improving our labor income, giving us the opportunity to have better savings options, good profits, really even at this moment it is still winning with bitcoin, you just have to know how to handle yourself in this online environment and have good investment tactics.
supermam

Activity: 209

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:18:30 PM

In some ways bitcoin is a blessing to the people who are using it but one must be patient and knowledgeable to become successful in life especially now that bitcoin is going down.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: