Bitcoin Forum
July 25, 2024, 09:50:39 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: lest we forget, Bitcoin is a blessing.  (Read 8616 times)
mylifeisorandom

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:34:40 AM

The fact that Bitcoin is rising, even though little by little, the consistency is there. And seeing other countries opening up about Bitcoin and it's potential profit for anybody who uses it is quite a blessing.
josephine85

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:03:45 AM

Bitcoin has pass through many stage, limitations, attack and forks issue but its price keep on increasing from inception till now. At this time Last year bitcoin price was $450 but today it is $1245 that was over 180% increment in just a year. This is what we call blessing, that is making progress in the face of strong opposition!!

True. Bitcoin is a blessing indeed. I have a friend who is struggling from his low salary job and struggling to pay his debts but when Bitcoin comes into the picture everything changed. He is now earning more than his salary and is able to pay his debts. Let us be positive that Bitcoin will continue to help everyone and be a blessing always to those who believe in it, like me.
izzabel

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:36:14 AM

Bitcoin has pass through many stage, limitations, attack and forks issue but its price keep on increasing from inception till now. At this time Last year bitcoin price was $450 but today it is $1245 that was over 180% increment in just a year. This is what we call blessing, that is making progress in the face of strong opposition!!
For me it is a blessing  it helps a lot and it's one additional  of my monthly income help pay it but some of my needs in life
jstern

Activity: 368
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:39:46 AM

It's a blessing and a curse. It's a curse for those who have lost money, naturally. And that sucks. And it's a blessing for those who go in early. But in a sense it's also a little bit of a curse for those who made a lot of money, because of that tendency to always want more, and fear of missing out. I was watching a guy on YouTube who I wouldn't be surprised if he's made over 40 million, yet if you listen to him talk about missing out on one coin, you'd think he lost all. That disappointment.

If the 40 million was made say as a payment for doing something incredible, then that equals pure happiness, because the missing out is eliminated.
heleng05

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:07:41 AM

The price of bitcoin now is just like when I started joining this forum and it is very cool when it increase it's price last 2017 up to 900k and it was so unbelievable that it decrease this month and starting to increase again and now I'm valuable of how bitcoin change it's price day by day and it's kinda awesome to see that it will rise it's price again this coming months.

arthur25

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:31:52 AM

I do believe bitcoin is a blessing even the price is not stable. Bitcoin couldn't be a blessings to a person who buy bitcoin in a high price and decide to sell it in a low price. Bitcoin is super blessing to the persons who buy in a low price and sell in a high price. The profit is too big to contain the blessings.
betchay22

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:36:48 AM

I still believe that bitcoin is a blessing eventhough its price today has go down. A lot of people have benefited from bitcoin. Their lives were improved. Some unemployed people were given the chance to earn and prove  their selfworth and value to their families. People were blessed so we have to be a channel of blessings to other people as well. Let us help the newbies on how they will reach the ladder of success that most of you have attained thru btc

GLOBEX SCI   [ $250 Billion Scientific Knowledge Available to EVERYONE ]
     JOIN PRE-ICO   ────  February 7th  ─────
Lora_ng15

Activity: 452
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 09:20:19 AM

this is not a blessing but rather a chance, and an opportunity for poor people to earn, because the country's economy does not allow you to earn a lot of money and live well.

┈┈┈┈┈ WOWSECRET┈┈┈┈┈
● In WowSecret we trust ●
┈┈┈┈┈ https://www.wow-secret.com ┈┈┈┈┈
Spades77

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:03:50 PM

For the past 9 years of Bitcoin, it has surpassed a lot of struggles, attacks and issues. It has been a roller coaster ride of emotions for everyone who invested, believed, even those who doubted it. Through all that, up to this day Bitcoin is still growing and I know it will still evovle for the better in the coming years. Indeed a blessing to us all.
TiffanyLien23

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:09:05 PM

Bitcoin is an opportunity for those who want to have a better life. It really gives us a possibility or to gain profit or gain money through trading and other forms. Many people didn't know that the popularity of bitcoin will get to this level, but the opportunity has presented itself , as of now they are harvesting the fruits of its labor and many achieve it.
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:33:37 PM

Even after all the mess the government have started showing support for the Bitcoins.
And.. though it's facing strong ban and stuff..
There are countries that are Keen on regulating it since they are grabbing taxes from Bitcoins.
I think it's helping the economy grow as a whole
It's Decreasing the.. unemployment in many regions and that's incredible.
That's something the government isn't able to do..till now.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:39:27 PM

Yes bitcoin  is a blessing to everyone. Bitcoin is really a blessing to all people who accept bitcoin. Bitcoin now serves as a source of income to the whole world. In our community bitcoin change our lives. Everybody's getting ready for a good future. Some students bitcoin is their sponsor to finish their studies. Bitcoin helps all people to have an income. And many rich people are gaining in bitcoin.
pallang

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:33:42 AM

For us who have no permanent job to finance their daily needs we consider bitcoin as a blessing because when we are patient enough to join their signature campaigns you can earn for your living.

Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:36:13 AM

Indeed bitcoin is really a blessing, specially to us like housewife, unemployed, broke, or to the people who are not capable to get a job like disabled persons and even senior citizen, its an opportunity and a chance for them or  us to have income for us to sustain our needs, this so much blessings to us. 
nice spot on topic mate,just like my wife who's focused in our childrens.shes not capable of finding job so shes helping me to check our trading invesments while im busy in work,sometimes i almost spend my time for my regular job so with her i can do all my obligations regarding campaigns and tradings
You have a nice synergy there I have tried to get a friend or a family member to become part of bitcoin so we can help each other and exchange tips when they get more experience but I have been unable to convince anyone, you are lucky to have a supportive wife like that.
WUUEX79

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

Xch4nge.com

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:49:32 AM

Of course this is a blessing to me and i consider bitcoin is a treasure buried by Satoshi Nakamoto on the internet, whose usefulness is intended for the benefit of mankind, especially for anyone who tries. Because, in bitcoin anyone can easily get it.

Don't forget, today's bitcoin price is $ 9.761.57.

Mymikagab

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:02:11 AM

I believed in bitcoin 100% becaused when the last 2016 t think the price is $1000 or less look how increased the value untill now i cant believed this is amazing dream, i was so blessed, im here in crypto supporting bitcoin no matter what
buihoa1995

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:47:12 PM

Join Marinecoin.You will receive 450000 MTC free when successfully registered account f1.
You participate in the Marinecoin community by participating in the Marinecoin forum and contribute together to help the community grow stronger.
https://marineco.in/
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:52:47 PM

I believed in bitcoin 100% becaused when the last 2016 t think the price is $1000 or less look how increased the value untill now i cant believed this is amazing dream, i was so blessed, im here in crypto supporting bitcoin no matter what

I am likewise supporting bitcoin in my 100%.  I believe that bitcoin no matter how complicated we would like to think about it, it gives real income.  It became a job to many who do not have a job.  It is indeed a blessing and should not be left behind.  We should cherish our bitcoins.
KrisAlex18

Activity: 742
Merit: 160

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:56:26 PM

After enjoying all the benefits we've gained on bitcoin, we should atleast give our sincere gratefulness with it as it changed our lives after working so hard on earning it. In my own experience, I don't think I would have this kind of a more better life if it wasn't for bitcoin. I am very thankful and blessed to have the chance to know bitcoin and I will always consider it as the best thing that has ever happened to me my whole life.
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 952
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:58:30 PM

Yes i am totally agree in this, if there are some people who are failed in bitcoin they are just the easily get trust people who always get scammed, for me bitcoin will still remain in the next 10 years. that is just for me.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: