Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:31:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] Suretly  (Read 60358 times)
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:46:39 PM

My complain on adding SUR on etherdelta was the small size of my screen but now I know better, seems no erc20 token that is not available on etherdelta. tailor made for it. only thing is the lack of trade of SUR on it

you can trade surelty another etherdelta in hitbtc
deposit use erc20 in ebtc without problem , https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/suretly/#markets

but still cheap price and under ico price
What is the ICO price?

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 01:12:01 PM

Few words about bounty tokens.

We’ve got a lot of messages from those people who missed a deadline to send us the wallet information. They asked as to give them more time. After a discussion, our team decided to give another chance to those who were awarded with bounty tokens but failed to send info.

As their work is great and we appreciate all efforts they made, we decided to organize 3rd round of bounty distribution. It will take place after 25 September.
If you were awarded with tokens but did not receive it, make sure that we have your wallet info. If we don’t, pm it to Ann_Sur (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1101232) on Bitcointalk.

Last chance, guys. But remember, if you were not granted (check the spreadsheets) you missed time for claims.
Already sent PM but no reply from this person.

Same here, I sent to this person a DM few days ago as suggested, But this person is not responding!!!!!!!

suretly

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 04:17:03 AM

My complain on adding SUR on etherdelta was the small size of my screen but now I know better, seems no erc20 token that is not available on etherdelta. tailor made for it. only thing is the lack of trade of SUR on it

deposit use erc20 in ebtc without problem , https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/suretly/#markets

What is the ICO price?

Did you forget the price? It depended on a day you bought tokens.

First crowdvouching platform
sureshnsnet
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:45:34 AM

What is the ICO price?

I think ico price is 0.1 eth for each sur token, now it's 0.013 for each sur token so I bought around 30 sur at ico I am waiting for sur tokens to go moon.

.ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:21:05 AM

What is the ICO price?

I think ico price is 0.1 eth for each sur token, now it's 0.013 for each sur token so I bought around 30 sur at ico I am waiting for sur tokens to go moon.
Most of the project are in massive dump and I don't know the question to ask on why they are not under any pressure. Seeing a man getting involved in more than one of there project as a team member worries me. The demand to maintain the statuesque for a project is enough. If not for the fork in ethereum, I don't think vitalik may have been that involved.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
suretly

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 04:48:07 AM

We’ve got a lot of messages from those people who missed a deadline to send us the wallet information. They asked as to give them more time. After a discussion, our team decided to give another chance to those who were awarded with bounty tokens but failed to send info.

As their work is great and we appreciate all efforts they made, we decided to organize 3rd round of bounty distribution. It will take place after 25 September.
If you were awarded with tokens but did not receive it, make sure that we have your wallet info. If we don’t, pm it to Ann_Sur (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1101232) on Bitcointalk.

Last chance, guys. But remember, if you were not granted (check the spreadsheets) you missed time for claims.

Same here, I sent to this person a DM few days ago as suggested, But this person is not responding!!!!!!!

Hello, please check if your name and wallet address in the spreadsheet

suretly

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 04:50:59 AM

What is the ICO price?

Do not forget that there were 70% and 50% bonuses for the first buyers

suretly

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 04:52:24 AM

What is the ICO price?

Most of the project are in massive dump and I don't know the question to ask on why they are not under any pressure. Seeing a man getting involved in more than one of there project as a team member worries me. The demand to maintain the statuesque for a project is enough. If not for the fork in ethereum, I don't think vitalik may have been that involved.
Hello. I did not understand if you have enough information on the project or not )) Could you specify?

suretly

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 12:56:43 PM

How close are you familiar with the Suretly project? Examine it and read our new blog https://goo.gl/G3eHbQ!
Answer with YES if you agree with the statement and NO if you don’t.
1. Me and twenty more people from internet lent money to a guy from Algeria — that is crowdvouching.
2. Suretly tokens are securities and therefore I will get dividends when time pass.
3. There are a lot of SURs on the market — the total supply of SURs is approx. 1 000 000.
4. SUR stands for “See Us Run”, it means that the founders are waiting for the long and active life of the project (and not for “surety” at all!)
5. The Suretly app is made for giving people an opportunity to make money helping others borrow all over the world

USBitcoinServices.Com

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 08:52:03 AM

Yes both are there, I have checked that many times and also I have told that many times!

suretly

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 04:49:22 AM

Yes both are there, I have checked that many times and also I have told that many times!

Hello. The last bounty token distribution is going to be soon. As we have all data, you just need to wait. I will let you know when the distribution will be appointed

suretly

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 04:49:52 AM

Hello everyone! We are working on the penetration to the US market. Read the article from our American colleague https://www.facebook.com/suretly/posts/1952417554970011

Ukraine2020

Merit: 284

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:43:16 AM

Wrote an article .. published ...

Thank you for Tokens! Smiley
USBitcoinServices.Com

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 02:07:22 PM

I am still waiting to receive the tokens!!

suretly

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 06:29:29 AM

I am still waiting to receive the tokens!!

They were not distributed yet

ragavancoin

Activity: 1432
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:37:09 PM

Hello! Please tell me, how much is your coin on the exchange and where it can be purchased (on a stock exchange)?
You need information about suretly tokens exchanger and  price value so you check here: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/suretly/.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
.CYBERTRUCK.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
suretly

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 04:37:10 AM

Hello! Please tell me, how much is your coin on the exchange and where it can be purchased (on a stock exchange)?
This depends on what kind of token you have. If you have WSUR than you should use Tidex or Waves platform.
Information about Ethereum based tokens you can get from coinmarketcap (https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/suretly/), trade on HitBTC.
The price is changing every day, it is unstable.

suretly

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 06:13:32 AM

Latest news: Suretly became a part of The World's Largest Payments & Financial Services Innovation Event - Money 2020. Read more - https://goo.gl/xRNwpF

suretly

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 05:38:34 AM

Hi everyone!

Did you want to know Suretly App development news?

Read about that on our blog!

The link: https://goo.gl/Kj5jvg

fudge

Activity: 666
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:56:38 PM

my ETH address is not in the list, please add
pm sent

thanks a lot!

Haшa гpyшa нaйpoзкopчyмaкyвaтiшa!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: