Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:22:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POOL] granatgas-pool x11 and scrypt multipool  (Read 29784 times)
Tai_Pan

Activity: 359
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:58:21 PM

the pool is a mess for about a week now....any clue when it will be cured?

Be a patient. Admin says about massive DDoS attack at this weak.

Yes I read that.
But I saw no improvement, that's why I asked

Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spankypants

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:01:24 PM

Another missed payout and Btc is at $7000. Damn.

Payout waiting to get into a block now.

Thank you Granat!
spankypants

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:13:35 PM

the pool is a mess for about a week now....any clue when it will be cured?

Be a patient. Admin says about massive DDoS attack at this weak.

Yes I read that.
But I saw no improvement, that's why I asked

It's not just this pool that has been having issues with this during the last few weeks.
issie81

Activity: 760
Merit: 500

CryptoZilla

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:12:02 PM

can we set worker next to the wallet address so i can monitor my farm?
Sreddy6400

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:59:32 PM

Granat,

Is there a way to find out which exchange owns BTC wallet? I link incorrect BTC address to my ant miner config. I changed it back to CORRECT one after few hours. There is a pending balance (not paid yet) on incorrect BTC wallet. To be honest, I don't know where i got that address. Trying to find out which exchange owns it.

My WRONG BTC Wallet: 19E3a4BTdy9dxhUjJkm8cQKbQPNMui9un2  ---> Pending balance = 0.00033365 BTC   balance is still growing as of now

My GOOD BTC wallet: 15FeKUbRtZLYjWhUmn5PK5d7Hsk3yMxdNG   ----- Currently it is linked to my X11.   

I opened a service ticket as well just in case.

Thanks
Sankara

pantalyra

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:49:17 AM

Site shows not real downtime over the last 12 hour period. My miners show they have been hashing.

However with 10 L3+ miners I only made .484 LTC...

Thats about a whole coin that just disappeared and the balance was not added to the next 12 hour payout. The site said it is switching to 6 hours, and it did for one day and went back to 12 hour payouts.

I am going to pull my miners to another pool until I see some notices here that people stop having so much trouble. 
spankypants

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:45:10 PM

Please disable DASH.
Or at least temporarily for a few days and see if pool profit increases.
Bibi187

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

https://steemit.com/@bibi187

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 02:46:11 PM

I stopped to mine on your pool, since i get disconnect every 2 hours ...

I miss lot of income cause of this, i am on eu server, please fix it Wink

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
pantalyra

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:32:21 AM

I left my miners on this pool to see if it was a fluke because before I really liked this pool but now...

Granat never got back to me about my ticket... ever. Site graphs were a mess one day and almost a whole LTC just missing and no response?

Now I seem to have fairly stable hashing but payouts seem to be about 12% to 18% to low. I have been home monitoring every few minutes for the last few days. Like some huge hidden fee was added. WTF?

No word from granat to anyone about any complaints since the first ddos attacks.

I am moving finally moving to Zpool for now unless someone has a better suggestion for a pool?
Minerdude8

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:20:03 PM

I have had 4 D3 working at your site for a few hours, but hashing power is always to low, like 50-60 gh/'s when my machines do 70 gh/s. Why is that? Same for L3, too low hashing power in the stats, average is too low. On D3 I was using diff=16 and xnsub
Bibi187

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

https://steemit.com/@bibi187

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 04:58:25 PM

I left my miners on this pool to see if it was a fluke because before I really liked this pool but now...

Granat never got back to me about my ticket... ever. Site graphs were a mess one day and almost a whole LTC just missing and no response?

Now I seem to have fairly stable hashing but payouts seem to be about 12% to 18% to low. I have been home monitoring every few minutes for the last few days. Like some huge hidden fee was added. WTF?

No word from granat to anyone about any complaints since the first ddos attacks.

I am moving finally moving to Zpool for now unless someone has a better suggestion for a pool?

Prohashing have high fee but work without other hidden thing ...

I recommend you to not use Zpool, as personal experience he take you 20% fee oO

I miss granatgas ... But to much trouble, no more compensation ... No answer from Granat ...

If anyone know a good multi coin pool, let us know

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Shurkan

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:14:02 PM

I also use  www.starpool.biz next to granatgas

Shurkan
pantalyra

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:30:28 AM

Prohashing have high fee but work without other hidden thing ...

I recommend you to not use Zpool, as personal experience he take you 20% fee oO

I miss granatgas ... But to much trouble, no more compensation ... No answer from Granat ...

If anyone know a good multi coin pool, let us know

i switched to mining-dutch.nl
The operator seems to be really active on discord and they have decent hashrates right now.
RainDestiny

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:41:46 PM

Can I choose coin to mine? Centurion or cannabis for example? Or it is multipool only?
ymemey

Activity: 476
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 07:50:26 AM

Can I choose coin to mine? Centurion or cannabis for example? Or it is multipool only?
Only multiport. You can choose only payout coin  - BTC, LTC, DASH, CANN, DGB

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
propsharry

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:51:06 PM

This pool always has some drama in payout. Payout plans are not consistent and profitability sucks. So I'm quitting this pool for ever.
heho

Activity: 68

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:41:19 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2017, 06:06:03 PM by heho

I wasn't here for quit long time but I saw some problems.
1. If you have really importand problems to fix, add Granat(CEO) on Whatsapp he is quit active there. There is also a group where you can talk
    with other miners.
2. There are some peoples who really hate the pool and make a lot of DDos attacks (try to kill the server). But only the side is often effected,
    not the mining itself. To fix this issue Granat ordered new better Server and DDos protection. After some Issues with Server Company it looks
    now quit good and the plan is to add the new server hardware very soon.
3. On the Mainpage of the pool are often updates on the current situation+Whatsapp and Chat on the Line
4. BTC Payout issue is caused by the high tranactions fees in last time, if you want fast Payout just chose one of the other payout options
    c=DASH, c=LTC, c=CANN, c=DGB
5. To conclude - There are some problems we/Granat know about them and we hope it will better soon, he do what he is able to.
thiec

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:13:32 AM

1. If you have really importand problems to fix, add Granat(CEO) on Whatsapp he is quit active there. There is also a group where you can talk
    with other miners.
2. There are some peoples who really hate the pool and make a lot of DDos attacks (try to kill the server). But only the side is often effected,
    not the mining itself. To fix this issue Granat ordered new better Server and DDos protection. After some Issues with Server Company it looks
3. On the Mainpage of the pool are often updates on the current situation+Whatsapp and Chat on the Line
4. BTC Payout issue is caused by the high tranactions fees in last time, if you want fast Payout just chose one of the other payout options
5. To conclude - There are some problems we/Granat know about them and we hope it will better soon, he do what he is able to.

it is more fee to cut off if you choose LTC because most coin pair with btc (except x11 algo cause mostly it mining dash+cann) and after the pool sell it for btc, they have to buy ltc to make payment

heho

Activity: 68

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:38:59 PM

with other miners.

it is more fee to cut off if you choose LTC because most coin pair with btc (except x11 algo cause mostly it mining dash+cann) and after the pool sell it for btc, they have to buy ltc to make payment
You also coould use dash as payout for this are no exchange fees needed, but i think there are even smaller fees with ltc than with btc. The btc doesn't need to be withdrawed from the exchange only the ltc in this case - cheaper transaction fees
eliteminer8

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:17:51 AM

Is the pool down?

My miners are not registering and it has been like that for hours now. The website is also not stable, keeps getting bad gateway errors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: