Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:06:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [PTOY] Patientory Healthcare on the Blockchain  (Read 226737 times)
Atlienz404

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:54:42 PM

This project has resulted in a clinician strongly calling into question the reputation, claims, team and approach of PTOY on reddit under r/cryptocurrency.   As someone whose family members have suffered from the medical communities failure to find a common-sense way to make our medical records seamlessly available, I am a strong advocate of change in this arena.  If PTOY is the answer, I'd like its leaders to refute the claims made by the clinician dr_blockchain on that reddit.  Here is a copy/paste:

Background: Recently I attended a CIO roundtable where we had participants from most midwest and east coast health systems + 1 national health system. One of the topics discussed was blockchain.
We reached a consensus that for the following reasons blockchain solutions will not be deployed at scale in the US within the foreseeable future:
(1) Incumbent major EHR companies and their strongholds in health systems' IT departments
(2) Industry regulations and lack of guidelines/compliance measures
(3) Potential implementation costs
(4) Technical challenges vis-a-vis blockchain in medical record management that are yet to be resolved! See the MIT case study!
(5) Healthcare systems are the most risk averse corporations you can find - cultural challenges
A couple major red flags about patientory(PTOY):
1-Their team is severely underequipped to handle what they claim. They lack not only the technical expertise but also the management capabilities to build meaningful senior executive relationships
2-They are outrageously overstating their "partnerships". One of the roundtable attendants knows Rick Daniels and knows for a fact that KP (Kaiser) is not pursuing any blockchain solutions at scale.
Calling out Michael Rubin (the Director of Communications for Patientory) - Patientory's claims of partnering with Kaiser bordering on fraud. I strongly recommend that you take Kaiser's logo off your website. You are misleading token holders for monetary gain.
PTOY's partnership with Kaiser is probably the pet project of a mid-level manager (director of X at a regional market) at most. Their other partnerships are basically incubators that provided them early funding to test out ideas.
3-Their "foundation"...Does anyone seriously think that a CIO would pay up $250K to become the member of an obscure entity that has no industry relevance?
Stay away. This company will be on the news like Theranos. Soon.

DR BLOCKCHAIN LOL he fuds everywhere he’s been trying to FUD Waltonchain since it was $1 you can’t be serious. First of all if it was a scam I doubt they’d have had the press coverage they had and I highly doubt DASH would let them use them as a gateway for payments. Second we already know healthcare in the west is slow to adapt new tech let alone new laws for positive changes for their patients. In due time PTOY will make it the idea itself is genuine, the tech will be there but overall adoption is key. We’ll see that just be patient. If not sell but don’t call this a scam that’s just plain out retarded.
mycoinbtc

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:58:32 PM

this coin should be added to other exchanges or it will be dead ! 

I DONT KNOW IF DEVELOPERS ARE DOING ANY THING ABOUT ADDING COIN OTHER MAJOR EXCHANGES!!! Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Undecided Undecided Undecided
AmerHomestead

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 01:34:34 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2017, 02:13:06 PM by AmerHomestead

DR BLOCKCHAIN

So the quote below wanted feedback on the comments left by a "Dr Blockchain" over at reddit. Here are my thoughts.

I don't know who this "Dr" is but I can tell you he has the tech savvy of a rock when it comes to healthcare tech and the industry. I seriously doubt he works in healthcare at all.
My name is Zachary Bauer and I have been in development since 1999.  I have developed healthcare software, mobile and web applications for numerous companies including Essence Healthcare in St. Louis, MO and Med Assets in Dallas, Texas before they were acquired by Visient. Let me just address some of his concerns here.

(1) Electronic Health Record (EHR) companies are clawing and screaming for new ways to protect patient data. Instead of thinking they will be resistant to blockchain technology, they're probably doing high level investigations into its use. Chances are that one of these companies may purchase PTOY and whatever developed technology they have. Healthcare companies themselves are HUNGRY for secure ways to transfer patient data. Every year, hospitals and healthcare companies are paying out MILLIONS of dollars in HIPAA fines for breached patient data. As a developer, this one issue was the biggest concern in any project. AVOID THE FINES BY PROTECTING THE DATA. As understanding of blockchain technology grows, EHR companies and patient data experts are going to run to this in hope of securing data and stopping the flow of fines their companies have to pay every year for not being up to date and insecurely storing data.

(2)Blockchain tech is secure. By its very nature it prevents data leaking and fraudulent data from entering in. Industry regulations and compliance measures will be thrown out the window because they will no longer be needed. Or they can be rewritten for the blockchain. This point is just really a non-starter.  Compliance measures for this industry are literally being rewritten on a weekly basis as it is now. Nothing new.

(3)Potential Implementation Cost? Heck dude, this is why I think "Dr. Blockhead" doesn't know anything. Teenagers are creating coins and launching ICO's from their parents basements. I really don't see a lot of cost being associated with training office personnel or staff on this process.  It's all back end. They download a program. Enter in their keys for access and they are off and running.  What implementation costs is "dr blockhead" assuming will be needed?

(4)Technical challenges? I'm not aware of any MIT case study.  Maybe someone can post a link to that here. But I don't see a lot of challenges other than familiarity with regulators on the abilities of blockchain tech. Biggest hurdles are going to be Hipaa. Will it be a universal blockchain that the whole of healthcare uses approved by Hipaa?  Or will EHR companies use there own with communication taking place between multiple chain environments? Who knows but these decisions can be decided by the bureaucrats. The important thing to remember is that the technology being developed here is solid. PTOY is one of the first in the market and its good to be on board early as an investor.

(5)The good "Dr" is correct that healthcare companies are very RISK averse.  This is why they are so HUNGRY for alternatives.  They are scared to death of fines resulting from patient data leaks. Many of these companies are staffed and funded by people on the cutting edge themselves and will be VERY EXCITED to hear about a technology that can absolutely secure patient data and reduce fines and prevent fraud.

STAFF ISSUES
As for the claims about Patientory and their staff?  I have no idea. But I know the political winds in the medical industry many times lean left and a minority women led company is a jackpot when needed to deal with bureaucrats and the politically correct bozos in government agencies like HIPAA.  The CEO of PTOY is black and a woman. That is gold.

Time will tell but its good to be in early on this industry change, because a change is coming.  Everyone in big industries in this country is exploring blockchain technology. I just talked to a Walmart executive this week (I live in Northwest Arkansas) and they are R&Ding blockchain tech big time. Blockchain technology is coming to all major industries and that includes healthcare. The healthcare companies will pay big bucks to implement a technology that will save it from hefty fines in the future.  Any company that is developing blockchain use for the medical industry is a win in my book. I'm keeping an eye on all of them and PTOY is a big one.

If anyone else has thoughts on Dr. Blockhead's comments, I'd love to hear them especially if you have worked in the industry.

This project has resulted in a clinician strongly calling into question the reputation, claims, team and approach of PTOY on reddit under r/cryptocurrency.   As someone whose family members have suffered from the medical communities failure to find a common-sense way to make our medical records seamlessly available, I am a strong advocate of change in this arena.  If PTOY is the answer, I'd like its leaders to refute the claims made by the clinician dr_blockchain on that reddit.  Here is a copy/paste:

Background: Recently I attended a CIO roundtable where we had participants from most midwest and east coast health systems + 1 national health system. One of the topics discussed was blockchain.
We reached a consensus that for the following reasons blockchain solutions will not be deployed at scale in the US within the foreseeable future:
(1) Incumbent major EHR companies and their strongholds in health systems' IT departments
(2) Industry regulations and lack of guidelines/compliance measures
(3) Potential implementation costs
(4) Technical challenges vis-a-vis blockchain in medical record management that are yet to be resolved! See the MIT case study!
(5) Healthcare systems are the most risk averse corporations you can find - cultural challenges
A couple major red flags about patientory(PTOY):
1-Their team is severely underequipped to handle what they claim. They lack not only the technical expertise but also the management capabilities to build meaningful senior executive relationships
2-They are outrageously overstating their "partnerships". One of the roundtable attendants knows Rick Daniels and knows for a fact that KP (Kaiser) is not pursuing any blockchain solutions at scale.
Calling out Michael Rubin (the Director of Communications for Patientory) - Patientory's claims of partnering with Kaiser bordering on fraud. I strongly recommend that you take Kaiser's logo off your website. You are misleading token holders for monetary gain.
PTOY's partnership with Kaiser is probably the pet project of a mid-level manager (director of X at a regional market) at most. Their other partnerships are basically incubators that provided them early funding to test out ideas.
3-Their "foundation"...Does anyone seriously think that a CIO would pay up $250K to become the member of an obscure entity that has no industry relevance?
Stay away. This company will be on the news like Theranos. Soon.
siaynoq

Activity: 124

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:46:52 PM

I say many time PTOY have no dev. dev leave project on 3 months working. He only contractor. Write white paper, get ICO money and leave to next ICO. now PTOY no dev. Only Chrissa with big smile on face making sponsor to conference with ICO money.

Brutal english sir with little details. I've known Arabs to be quite racist to blacks. Case in point, ISIS doesn't even recognize Boko Haram because they're black.

Instead making fun of my English 2nd language and race (I am Persian) you respond to this detail:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/jesse-brown-99a1322b/

CTO leave project. Fact.

Sir, you have very little understanding of health care it seems in the west. I think you're a racist to blacks is my opinion based on your tone on this thread and I stand by my comments. Iranian men and muslim men have been known to view women as 2nd class citizens and that is fact. Just because the CEO is woman doesn't mean you get to trash her. I think you're a misogynist Amir. Smarten up.

Your attacks on this gentleman are totally outrageous, and he has provided proof of what he says.  EADU you divisive piece of flotsam.
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:50:59 PM

Price going down in 2 times during this weeks.. What happen?
I didnt see Chrissa in Slack during few weeks... Why no updates? When will be app?
blkthought

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:16:02 PM

I didnt see Chrissa in Slack during few weeks... Why no updates? When will be app?

Yep down 16% over the past 24 hours. Correction could be signs for a positive rally. Not sure when it bottoms out.
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 606

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:45:46 PM

Yep down 16% over the past 24 hours. Correction could be signs for a positive rally. Not sure when it bottoms out.
As if only PTOY has gone down so much, check the market, most altcoins are in red now as bitcoin rally to the top.
This is a better time to buy PTOY before it will explode again, many will hate this kind of situation especially the weak hands because they are thinking that the coins they are holding are dying but they are wrong and with their mistake big money will come in to entertain their sell order.
Easy money for whales with the expense of dumb money, let's hold and wait for the pump again because patience is the key.

blkthought

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:29:51 PM

Agreed, could take off 50% in one day. Great coin for trading.
Calangaman

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:08:55 AM

Two things we know about PTOY :

1/ their business model is great

2/ we have no clue whether they have a chance to make it happen

frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:06:56 PM

When will be platform? By their roadmap, platform launch in the end of Q3 2017. But now Q4 2017...
gembira

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:45:56 PM

Agreed, could take off 50% in one day. Great coin for trading.

You think is great? You sure, that price come back to previous positions? May be today next last higher price...
lyubomyr

Activity: 145

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:17:04 PM

Exellent time for buying
Zeta0S
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:19:12 PM

Nice got PTOY cheap!

Get a HUGE 3% discount with promo code: MOON @ Genesis Mining
https://www.genesis-mining.com
BitcoinRonnie

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:33:03 AM

Nice got PTOY cheap!

Ptoy is gradually approaching the initial price, which is very encouraging for the true supporters of the project because you can get more tokens.

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
gembira

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:50:33 AM

Nice got PTOY cheap!

Ptoy is gradually approaching the initial price, which is very encouraging for the true supporters of the project because you can get more tokens.

price on ICO was 0.00004 BTC per token? Now all tokens going down to 2 or even 3 times from ICO price.. SO may be we can see tokens for more cheaper price...
But I want to see any action from team  Huh
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:12:27 PM

I am sure that team behind Patientory is doing the best they can to fulfill its function and to deliver what could be a breakthrough in medical archives. Devs dont mind the price as they continue to develop. Investors should double their confidence in this forking times.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
tirailleur

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:19:29 PM

tokenmarket goes down due to btc fork, everybody sell alts and buy btc
nitinum

Activity: 81

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:39:29 PM

its like insurance or smth like that?
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:13:12 PM

This decline in value is because of other reasons and has nothing to do with the PTOY. Once that period is over PTOY will be upwards again. It can best explain best as chance to get cheap nothing else. Every market is going through same situation so nothing serious.
BossBee

Activity: 682
Merit: 540

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:52:23 PM

In the FAQ it says patients will be allocated free space with the option of purchasing extra storage. Is this the only time the actual PTOY token will be used? I'm picturing sick people on a budget not going for the extra space.

I never got an answer here ^^
Devs on slack don't want to answer either. Why not just provide this service with the option to pay in btc or dash?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: