Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 09:05:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [PTOY] Patientory Healthcare on the Blockchain  (Read 226737 times)
inthelongrun

Activity: 1806
Merit: 601

The Martian Child

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:57:14 AM

It was mentioned among top 20 startups in medical field for year 2018. They are trying using the best abilities in development and marketing at the same time. Which can be confirmed from the attended numbers of events they participated and are doing continuously. PTOY as token was couple of time before saw this low price last year which can be considered bottom in present situation.
rank for capitalization 481, but the coin started with$ 1, and now traded at a very low price for a long time with a turnover of less than 1 million per day. The most important coin has not become a standard in the field of blockchain use in medicine.
Ptoy coins have long been traded below the price of Ico current price is not more than 2k Sat but the possibility of the price can go up but it takes time again because Ptoy can I say coins with the basis of a good medical platform.
When compared with the price which was on ICO    USD $0.1  +117.08%  |  ETH 0.013  -97.52%
Current price is
$0,217082 USD (of 15.41%)
0.00002380 BTC (13.75%)
0,00032200 ETH (of 13.23%)

As you can see, the price in dollars has doubled, and in the ethereum has decreased twice. But the project is very strong, and in the future the price should be high.

I think Patientory team is working hard to make their main goal turn into a reality. Right now every altcoins are still affected by big bitcoin shakes in prices. Also avoid basing real coin price compared to the time when PTOY was just an IOU which I think was too overstated due to hype. 

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Komosa

Activity: 1358
Merit: 581

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:57:26 AM

I think Patientory team is working hard to make their main goal turn into a reality. Right now every altcoins are still affected by big bitcoin shakes in prices. Also avoid basing real coin price compared to the time when PTOY was just an IOU which I think was too overstated due to hype. 
If you look at the charts, you can really see that many coins are pumped, many expect that prices will return to these heights, but this may not happen in the near future. PTOY has a good base, and all the prerequisites for the implementation of the finished product.
Sam San

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:26:29 PM

It was mentioned among top 20 startups in medical field for year 2018. They are trying using the best abilities in development and marketing at the same time. Which can be confirmed from the attended numbers of events they participated and are doing continuously. PTOY as token was couple of time before saw this low price last year which can be considered bottom in present situation.
rank for capitalization 481, but the coin started with$ 1, and now traded at a very low price for a long time with a turnover of less than 1 million per day. The most important coin has not become a standard in the field of blockchain use in medicine.
Ptoy coins have long been traded below the price of Ico current price is not more than 2k Sat but the possibility of the price can go up but it takes time again because Ptoy can I say coins with the basis of a good medical platform.
When compared with the price which was on ICO    USD $0.1  +117.08%  |  ETH 0.013  -97.52%
Current price is
$0,217082 USD (of 15.41%)
0.00002380 BTC (13.75%)
0,00032200 ETH (of 13.23%)

As you can see, the price in dollars has doubled, and in the ethereum has decreased twice. But the project is very strong, and in the future the price should be high.

very strange to consider the profitability of the crypts in the Fiat, if we compare it better to take the equivalent of the crypt BTC. it at least gives the chance to consider the market of a crypt.

maot4

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:12:53 PM

is there a telegram channel for PTOY?
inthelongrun

Activity: 1806
Merit: 601

The Martian Child

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:59:03 AM

is there a telegram channel for PTOY?

I think Ptoy is one of those crypto projects that still maintained their chat rooms at Slack. I left Slack already though. You can try this telegram link https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=s1110443396_293121431602077846. I am not just sure if there are lots of people there but there should be a Poy representative there.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:02:21 AM

If you look at the charts, you can really see that many coins are pumped, many expect that prices will return to these heights, but this may not happen in the near future. PTOY has a good base, and all the prerequisites for the implementation of the finished product.

Now only really good coins and tokens pumped. I had big hopes for ptoy.. but now.. they postponed all dates and I not trust them more.
AndreyRocker

Activity: 420
Merit: 25

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:22:09 AM

Now only really good coins and tokens pumped. I had big hopes for ptoy.. but now.. they postponed all dates and I not trust them more.
The project nearly a year, but what have they done for the year? In addition to trips to different events, I do not see anything. Previously, I thought that the project was promising, and invested in ICO. But now the price has fallen in half.
Distinctin

Activity: 2856
Merit: 651

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:28:04 AM

Time to leave if you have no trust on this token, there's other better investment you can find. Good luck.
I have been holding PTOY for a long period and I'll continue to hold, it does not give good value for now but I am optimistic with the future.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
AlyattesLydia

Activity: 1400
Merit: 569

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:43:57 PM

They better tell what they do on social media. The team is very weak in marketing.
ssvenss

Activity: 381

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:55:46 PM

The idea of health care on the blockhain is already outdated and as I understood it is almost unrealistic in the near future, all projects with such an idea have little chance of popularity and relevance
Daddy33

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:30:53 PM

The idea of health care on the blockhain is already outdated and as I understood it is almost unrealistic in the near future, all projects with such an idea have little chance of popularity and relevance

absolutely not. Blockchain is a very hot topic in healthcare.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:18:56 AM

absolutely not. Blockchain is a very hot topic in healthcare.
Correct, blockchain and health care will become a big industry in the future.
The only thing we need is to know what project will carry the success in the future, I always bet on PTOY to succeed in the future
but I believe it's going to be a long hold.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
coinizor

Activity: 102
Merit: 1

IT Head

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:00:29 AM

hi guys
Join Slack, important news is shared.
you can get answers to your questions.

example :

When does the app release?

chrissa_patientory
As soon as our membership for Enterprise Ethereum Alliance (EEA) is accepted.

chrissa_patientory
Hi @Serkan please see my response below:
1. We saw a 85% increase in ticket sales this month
2. Unfortunately, due to the nature of our company structure at that time we could only go in contract with temp consultants, until we received a final green light from Swiss/US regulators and were confident we will be able to have operations for the blockchain in Switzerland and continue our work as a dApp in the US.
3. We've contracted a video production company and are currently working with them to create a better enhanced experience in explaining the Patientory product.
Thank you for your patience and continued support of Patientory!
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:12:58 AM

They are focusing on development both in technical and strategic areas. One of the social media channel I am using for updates and activities which Patientory team is doing. They introduced two more respected people in their fields introduced. Marketing isn't of that high but it is understandable it will only speculate. Release of application will be real beginning for the project.
AndreyRocker

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:45:19 AM

The idea of healthcare on blockchain is only at the initial stage, and will develop very rapidly in the near future. First will be the private sector, followed by public institutions.
Viscore

Activity: 3094
Merit: 651

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:37:08 AM

The idea of healthcare on blockchain is only at the initial stage, and will develop very rapidly in the near future. First will be the private sector, followed by public institutions.
That's would bring huge money if that will happen, clearly we are in the early stage and those who want to survive should
have a big patience in their hearth. It can only be possible if we believe and understand the project, PTOY for me has a great future so holding is my option now.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
AndreyRocker

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:09:59 AM

That's would bring huge money if that will happen, clearly we are in the early stage and those who want to survive should
have a big patience in their hearth. It can only be possible if we believe and understand the project, PTOY for me has a great future so holding is my option now.
I'll hold my tokens too. Now the most important thing is to give the project a green light in the field of regulation. Then the project can give us a very large profit.
Suntorin

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:01:53 PM

Hi. Is PTOY Token a security?
satrum

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:36:52 PM

"Patientory Stiftung Unveils And Launches Open-Source Blockchain Network - HealthNet" vote on YEENOT TODAY https://yeenot.today/catalog/news/259
good for adopters of PTOY blockchain?

ATLANTA, May 16, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Patientory Stiftung, a Swiss-based global nonprofit healthcare member organization founded for adopters of PTOY blockchain, which securely stores and manages health information in real time, today announced it will launch and make available the private, permissioned blockchain testnet network, HealthNet, at the Inaugural Blockchain in Healthcare Summit – North America taking place on May 31, 2018, at the Four Seasons Hotel in Atlanta, GA. The open-source blockchain network with public storage, which is in beta for testers, enables companies and start-ups to integrate to the blockchain and add to its current infrastructure.
WackMack

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:15:35 AM

In general, I certainly began to forget that there was such a project as the Patientori, but then such videos were laid out that I'm beginning to think, and do not buy back some of these coins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: