Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 06:44:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [PTOY] Patientory Healthcare on the Blockchain  (Read 226737 times)
AndreyRocker

Activity: 420
Merit: 25

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:49:51 PM

Maybe I missed to read this update this app is being tested in closed beta version in some selected hospitals. If that is true than no doubt soon this project will be into leading position and it will reshape the healthcare. I also agreed with you it would be nice to speculate to make big profit.
Considering the fact that Colorado Permanente Medical Group in conjunction with Boomtown HealthCare Accelerator was an early investor in Patientory. So they can spread their platform through them, this is already a huge number of potential users.

inthelongrun

Activity: 1764
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:05:41 AM

I can always see Patientory present on many conferences and other events that relates the purpose of this coin. But on that too many gatherings, are there some that are interested in using the technology? I think this is probably the first or let us just say one of the earliest in crypto that are targeting health services. I hope Patientory can achieve its use case soon.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:29:27 AM

It is fully agreeable fact that nothing going to change the market right now. We have seen several other projects which came out with big news about their projects and all went unnoticed in this present situation. It is quite possible they are waiting for right moment for announcements. They are attending conferences and promoting project after all they have something in their hands to be so confident. My suggestion is same to have patience.
Komosa

Activity: 1358
Merit: 581

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:41:07 AM

It is fully agreeable fact that nothing going to change the market right now. We have seen several other projects which came out with big news about their projects and all went unnoticed in this present situation. It is quite possible they are waiting for right moment for announcements. They are attending conferences and promoting project after all they have something in their hands to be so confident. My suggestion is same to have patience.
Right, if they attend a lot of events, then they have something to offer medical facilities. Therefore, they enter into partnerships with medical organizations, and when there is a large base, they will launch it publicly.
avtandil

Activity: 168
Merit: 22

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:22:25 AM

Right, if they attend a lot of events, then they have something to offer medical facilities. Therefore, they enter into partnerships with medical organizations, and when there is a large base, they will launch it publicly.

they attended two years of all sorts of events but progress is not visible , it's time to open the cards for investors and leave a couple of trumps for the bull market , it will at least give confidence to the PTOY community
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:38:57 PM

they attended two years of all sorts of events but progress is not visible , it's time to open the cards for investors and leave a couple of trumps for the bull market , it will at least give confidence to the PTOY community
We have to see that bull to already because we are in the last quarter of the year, same period we saw the bull last year
so everything will be in FOMO if the bull will start the soonest time.
etoque
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:11:47 PM

dont think this is a bad time at all to release some news.. People actually looking for the next big one
Komosa

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:51:07 PM

I also think that they are waiting for a good situation in the market, so that the effect of the news was stronger. But investors need to be given news so that they do not worry.

avtandil

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:03:51 AM

I also think that they are waiting for a good situation in the market, so that the effect of the news was stronger. But investors need to be given news so that they do not worry.

That's right, without news, investors may begin to doubt and lose faith in the project, which we are witnessing a fall from $ 2 to $ 0.030
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:47:43 AM

That's right, without news, investors may begin to doubt and lose faith in the project, which we are witnessing a fall from $ 2 to $ 0.030
I did not see PTOY is trading at $2, been here since the start and the first pump was just manipulated with less than $100,000 volume.
It has not achieve a good price yet despite the fact it was early traded in Bittrex where volume is one of the biggest during the time, still we are waiting it will achieve a big price in the future to come.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
avtandil

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:24:21 AM

I did not see PTOY is trading at $2, been here since the start and the first pump was just manipulated with less than $100,000 volume.
It has not achieve a good price yet despite the fact it was early traded in Bittrex where volume is one of the biggest during the time, still we are waiting it will achieve a big price in the future to come.

if I was not mistaken, the ICO price was $ 2
Komosa

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:06:58 PM

You are mistaken, I invested in the project, the price was 0.10 cents for one token. Compared to other projects, the price is very well kept at the level. The pump is still ahead, so don't miss the chance.

coinizor

Activity: 102
Merit: 1

IT Head

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:24:11 PM

hi,

good news,
cheers

"quotation"
We’re very excited to invite the Storage Providers to set up their PTOYNet blockchain node. Get your invite token for the node setup today,

https://t.co/NqCUP4AbIx
AndreyRocker

Activity: 420
Merit: 25

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:47:00 PM

hi,

good news,
cheers

"quotation"
We’re very excited to invite the Storage Providers to set up their PTOYNet blockchain node. Get your invite token for the node setup today,

I filled out the form yesterday, but the answer to the mail did not come. I will gladly support the network of this project, because I am financially interested.
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:15:44 PM

How many tokens are required to set the node up ? I was not aware of this information but I have just filled the simple forum few second ago. At current price of token it will not be big thing for anyone to scoop up the required token. I already own some but will be great to know anticipating someone surely knows who shared form link. This shows that things are moving slowly but at least progress is on.
coinizor

IT Head

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:48:02 PM

hi,

good news,
cheers

"quotation"

I filled out the form yesterday, but the answer to the mail did not come. I will gladly support the network of this project, because I am financially interested.

a special code will come to you. then the Storage Provider Registration page and to-do.
I installed the server, I will. 500 ptoy required
saharovvv

Activity: 1610
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:28:36 PM

You are mistaken, I invested in the project, the price was 0.10 cents for one token. Compared to other projects, the price is very well kept at the level. The pump is still ahead, so don't miss the chance.

What chance do you mean? Or do you think it will be like 1 year ago that all projects have grown well in price just like that? Now people need a finished product.
Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:37:16 AM

Hello $PTOY HODL’ers! Watch exciting news Patientory CEO Chrissa McFarlane addresses issues around healthdata security, interoperability, and consumer empowerment on the Bloomberg Live panel ‘Blockchain: The New Solution to Old Problems.’ See official entry details here: https://patientory.com/2018/10/10/patientory-ceo-discusses-blockchain-as-a-new-solution-to-old-healthcare-problems
etoque
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:40:26 AM

Hello $PTOY HODL’ers! Watch exciting news Patientory CEO Chrissa McFarlane addresses issues around healthdata security, interoperability, and consumer empowerment on the Bloomberg Live panel ‘Blockchain: The New Solution to Old Problems.’ See official entry details here: https://patientory.com/2018/10/10/patientory-ceo-discusses-blockchain-as-a-new-solution-to-old-healthcare-problems

Lol talking beside walmart,IBM and united nations blockchain representative.

Keep dumping I'll keep buying at all time low for sure  Grin Grin Grin

end of madness have to come,sun will shine for who can hold during the storm.  Cool
coinizor

IT Head

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:35:47 AM

Lol talking beside walmart,IBM and united nations blockchain representative.

Keep dumping I'll keep buying at all time low for sure  Grin Grin Grin

end of madness have to come,sun will shine for who can hold during the storm.  Cool

hi everyone

app is live !!!!

https://patientory.com/registration/   
Register now and download from the app store.
we waited a lot Smiley)
cheers
Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: