Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:02:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 [163] 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [PTOY] Patientory Healthcare on the Blockchain  (Read 226737 times)
chamba

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:30:22 AM

Hello guys, you are not afraid that possible Bittrex delisting will be a strong blow to the coin?  24 hour Volume is just 0.39 btc...
coinizor

Activity: 102
Merit: 1

IT Head

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:38:43 AM

Hello guys, you are not afraid that possible Bittrex delisting will be a strong blow to the coin?  24 hour Volume is just 0.39 btc...

hi,
no I'm not scared. According to its volume, coin is not deleted from the list. If the price drops, I get more. I've been a ptoynet storage provider and I believe in the future.
cheers
avtandil

Activity: 168
Merit: 22

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:16:13 PM

Do not grind nonsense, it is really a working company and Bittrex understands this, soon the volumes will rise
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:42:32 PM

Do not grind nonsense, it is really a working company and Bittrex understands this, soon the volumes will rise

Exchange Bittrex like any other exchange thinks about producing profits, and to do this it needs coins and tokens that make volumes; if this does not happen the exchange is a delist, analyzes and inserts a new coin .... certainly does not become attached or holda the coin / token as many .... and for sure if exchange bittrex delista ptoy, I hope not , prepare for an ocean of sales!
avtandil

Activity: 168
Merit: 22

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:15:33 PM

Exchange Bittrex like any other exchange thinks about producing profits, and to do this it needs coins and tokens that make volumes; if this does not happen the exchange is a delist, analyzes and inserts a new coin .... certainly does not become attached or holda the coin / token as many .... and for sure if exchange bittrex delista ptoy, I hope not , prepare for an ocean of sales!

on the site https://ptoy.org/token/ Binance is written- The application is being executed, I think they will start soon and the volume will appear
Komosa

Activity: 1358
Merit: 581

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:12:17 AM

on the site https://ptoy.org/token/ Binance is written- The application is being executed, I think they will start soon and the volume will appear
This icon means that the project has applied for listing. But this does not give any guarantees that the token will be traded on binance. Binance very high demands put forward projects to approve the application.
Jacklowo
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:01:57 PM

This icon means that the project has applied for listing. But this does not give any guarantees that the token will be traded on binance. Binance very high demands put forward projects to approve the application.

if PTOY enters the Binance Exchange, PTOY will go to the moon, but this news cannot affect PTOY now, the price of PTOY itself is also very cheap at only $ 0.03, ATH $ 0.1 in last year, but we optimistic PTOY will go to the moon.
Komosa

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:09:52 PM

if PTOY enters the Binance Exchange, PTOY will go to the moon, but this news cannot affect PTOY now, the price of PTOY itself is also very cheap at only $ 0.03, ATH $ 0.1 in last year, but we optimistic PTOY will go to the moon.
Personally, I am very optimistic about the success of the project. And I accumulate a large amount of tokens, because the team is working hard, and soon it will give a good result.
etoque
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:53:38 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2018, 02:50:25 PM by etoque

what lol? ath was 1,60$ per ptoy this coin getting too cheap look how nobody trade. ravencoin 33 percent today and reach ptoy price, and it have 2 BILION supply , 22 planned... ptoy forever and always 70 milion not mineable.. which one is incredibly more rare eh?  Grin
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:25:25 PM

what lol? ath was 1,60$ per ptoy this coin getting too cheap look how nobody trade. ravencoin 33 percent today and reach ptoy price, and it have 2 BILION supply , 22 planned... ptoy forever and always 70 milion not mineable.. which one is incredibly more rare eh?  Grin

ATH was around 60 cent in January bullrun. The problem is that tokens dont have real using and team unproffesional. 1.5 year after ICO and still nothing happened.. And they have better competitors (like MediBlock)
etoque
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:48:52 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2018, 06:24:10 PM by etoque

what lol? ath was 1,60$ per ptoy this coin getting too cheap look how nobody trade. ravencoin 33 percent today and reach ptoy price, and it have 2 BILION supply , 22 planned... ptoy forever and always 70 milion not mineable.. which one is incredibly more rare eh?  Grin

ATH was around 60 cent in January bullrun. The problem is that tokens dont have real using and team unproffesional. 1.5 year after ICO and still nothing happened.. And they have better competitors (like MediBlock)

I clearely see 1.60$

You're not reasonable at all also,what's professionnal ? Sucking bitcointalk user demand ? EVERY coin got software delay,even eth or btc...  They do answer on twitter and other platform such as telegram or slack, They release the Dapp 2 week ago,they release the node systems that wasn't expected too,they talk beside IBM,united nation or walmart blockchain representent,and you keep saying its not professionnal ? Sorry but speaking with those people ask to be very checked .

https://patientory.com/  They have one of the most professionnal website and team,they deliever everything said,maybe not 'in time' but better late than never Wink

I think you just get fooled by market, Who are in right now seems realistically ready to lose it all at this point. It won't go lower. See how we dont have volume Wink If you're wise enough you'll see that as an opportunity,  an opportunity never look like an opportunity at first look,always look dead,exactly right now,we go deliever,we got serious,now it all the game of patience,who hold win,who give up loss. Wink

Its all about Hype , not development,price never really go up long when they release software. See ravencoin,+40% cause rumour about nasdaq ,so basically,the only thing that really make coin taking value is rumour,who have been buying raven when people 'like you' was there saying its dead and development was not reflecting into price,it was exactly good moment to buy,cause when rumour came,price rise.

Again we talk about a coin that is non mineable,you can profit by getting storage node ,with limited supply of 70 milion,thats not alot.... there's huge risk selling ptoy at this price honestly.

Anyway you had 1 years and half to get out,now they release software you underlying its shit, probably wasn't enough in time for your bills,but good luck,I'll gonna make huge profit on this one im totally certain Smiley
etoque
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:20:07 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2018, 11:10:51 PM by etoque

fact is everyone is so stupid they have to buy or sell all at same time  Grin even if there's 5 DOLLARS bet pushing down,people will be scare of 5 DOLLAH bet(exemple,but see how ptoy have 0.1-0.2 btc 'dumpster'and everyone getting 'afraid' of what a 0.1-0.2 could do lmao) been 5 years I saw those shit people can't contain themself to not fallow other,if everyone selling btc they will sell at huge loss too  Grin Grin Grin and if everyone buying everyone will until it become such a toxic position like last december when titscoin had a higher market cap than AMD  Grin Grin toxic up toxic down,welcome to crypto currency.   Grin Grin

Winner stay and take cake part  Cool

CRYPTO CURRENCY IS A QUESTION A BALLS

DID YOU HAVE ?  Grin
Komosa

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:45:44 PM

fact is everyone is so stupid they have to buy or sell all at same time  Grin even if there's 5 DOLLARS bet pushing down,people will be scare of 5 DOLLAH bet(exemple,but see how ptoy have 0.1-0.2 btc 'dumpster'and everyone getting 'afraid' of what a 0.1-0.2 could do lmao) been 5 years I saw those shit people can't contain themself to not fallow other,if everyone selling btc they will sell at huge loss too  Grin Grin Grin and if everyone buying everyone will until it become such a toxic position like last december when titscoin had a higher market cap than AMD  Grin Grin toxic up toxic down,welcome to crypto currency.   Grin Grin

DID YOU HAVE ?  Grin
Because there are a lot of inexperienced players, and so they buy at the peak price, and sell at the lowest price. But experienced traders live off such hamsters.
etoque
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:17:35 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2018, 08:48:41 PM by etoque

DID YOU HAVE ?  Grin
Because there are a lot of inexperienced players, and so they buy at the peak price, and sell at the lowest price. But experienced traders live off such hamsters.

love your ending lol Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Btw  Ptoy have the same but longer MACD momentum as OCN before it have taken off Smiley

Grin Cool
Patientory

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:30:07 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2018, 08:41:00 PM by Patientory

Hello Community! We are proud to announce you can now sign up to be a PTOYNet storage node host.
Sign up to receive your invite token for the PTOYNet node storage provider setup https://ptoy.org/registration/invite/storage-provider.html … #PTOYNet #Blockchain #healthcare #technology #node
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:50:55 AM

Apparently this node hosting registration played important role to push the market in upward direction which was in wait of some positive news. This will also relieve the people those were showing some discomfort of not seeing any development related update. This is why you should not take easy tokens which are backed by active teams as price can start growing suddenly.
etoque
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:52:38 PM

well if it can't go down anymore it will go up until it can't go up  Grin wake me up at 10k
Komosa

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:07:07 AM

Apparently this node hosting registration played important role to push the market in upward direction which was in wait of some positive news. This will also relieve the people those were showing some discomfort of not seeing any development related update. This is why you should not take easy tokens which are backed by active teams as price can start growing suddenly.
It is very good that they started the nodes, but now I can not start the node because of the lack of a free server. I really want to be able to see all registered nodes.
il_minatore

Activity: 292
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:35:12 PM

Invite form doesnt work, email not arrived (tryed with several email provider)
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:56:16 AM

well if it can't go down anymore it will go up until it can't go up  Grin wake me up at 10k
I will wake you up bro because I am gonna wake up early if I see the price going to 10k, I know it's possible because we have done this in the past.
A long term project that has a potential with less hype is good because it's always undervalued, like what we are seeing with the PTOY's price now.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Pages: « 1 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 [163] 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: