Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:17:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [PTOY] Patientory Healthcare on the Blockchain  (Read 226737 times)
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:03:11 AM

Pretty much going for a 24 month downtrend, Crypto possibly hit is all time high, this become more risky than penny stock.
No one expected such a turn of events in the crypto world, many people will not be able to withstand such an onslaught, and will remain with nothing. I am trying to shift my attention to another area of activity, and I will come back here in a year.

This seriously look more wise,after 10 years of crypto just fool can say we're still early,at the best we're into the middle of something that gonna take lot of time to build. So its a no rush.
I have a lot of experience in this field, I remember how the Internet appeared, and I compare that period and the blockchain, and I can say that the blockchain is the future, and the very beginning of this path. The distributed registry will soon be used in everything. Medicine is a huge market, and the patientory should take a share of this market.

everyone now isn't strong enough to see that the price of bitcoin is down 85% from ATH, and now it's only 3600 $, it's really terrible, especially PTOY, only worth 0.01,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:04:56 PM

Man people aren't tired to sell loss ?

Buy low sell lower for twelve month long,yes ! Can we go for a 24 month long ? Will see !!

People selling much more stronger coin even in loss nowdays. Ptoy finished ICO 1.5 years ago, but what we have now? Just only simple app? Seems people not interesting in this app and the have more stronger competitors already (MediBlock for example).
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:44:45 PM

Pretty much going for a 24 month downtrend, Crypto possibly hit is all time high, this become more risky than penny stock.
No one expected such a turn of events in the crypto world, many people will not be able to withstand such an onslaught, and will remain with nothing. I am trying to shift my attention to another area of activity, and I will come back here in a year.

It is the only wise thing we can do. Who bought many tokens 12 months ago, today is "stuck" and of course it is useless to sell now losing more than 90%.

The only solution is to close everything, hope that the team will realize the roadmap and come back to see you in 24 months!
alvena

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:38:07 PM

Pamps are always profitable for someone, and of course those who make pamps are the first in the queue. It will just be much easier in the growing market and the pampit will have to spend significantly less money at the beginning.
WackMack

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:26:26 PM

It is the only wise thing we can do. Who bought many tokens 12 months ago, today is "stuck" and of course it is useless to sell now losing more than 90%.

The only solution is to close everything, hope that the team will realize the roadmap and come back to see you in 24 months!
I do not expect any action from the team of this project. for one and a half years of work, they did almost nothing. It remains to hope that when the growth period comes, they will pamp everything, including this token.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Komosa

Activity: 1358
Merit: 581

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:19:10 PM

The project is technically complex, and it was necessary to think well before investing, because I immediately decided for myself that I would keep tokens for many years.
WackMack

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:24:10 PM

The project is technically complex, and it was necessary to think well before investing, because I immediately decided for myself that I would keep tokens for many years.

The project is complex in bureaucratic law. as it will be difficult to obtain permission from regulatory authorities. But when I invested in this project, I thought that licenses would be obtained.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
🏆
lkjhg

Activity: 744

Join On COMBO

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:55:27 AM

The project is complex in bureaucratic law. as it will be difficult to obtain permission from regulatory authorities. But when I invested in this project, I thought that licenses would be obtained.
licenses can be obtained if Patientory strives to legalize the project, usually if the country does not have ICO regulations I think they are safe, different from the US

Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:12:25 PM

Some industries are complicated and need lot of time to show openness to new innovated ideas. This is happening with health industry which needs of overhauling but same time its existed structure puts its journey to shift on blockchain slower. Patienory has long term goals and advanced confirmation of attending future events are proof of this. Just keep sticking with it to make something.
Komosa

Activity: 1358
Merit: 581

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:37:05 PM

Some industries are complicated and need lot of time to show openness to new innovated ideas. This is happening with health industry which needs of overhauling but same time its existed structure puts its journey to shift on blockchain slower. Patienory has long term goals and advanced confirmation of attending future events are proof of this. Just keep sticking with it to make something.
Blockchain is a good technology, but not all spheres will be able to apply this technology in their enterprises. This blockchain project is a necessity, and in the future all medical institutions will keep records in a distributed register.
WackMack

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:38:59 AM

I have been following this project for quite a long time since its inception. a year and a half has passed and I still do not see any partnerships with medical organizations. My belief in the project gradually disappears.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
🏆
alicea

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:22:57 AM

I have been following this project for quite a long time since its inception. a year and a half has passed and I still do not see any partnerships with medical organizations. My belief in the project gradually disappears.

All we can do now is hold on to our tokens because the price is so low that it would crazy to sell. Good thing PTOY is listed on Upbit and bittrex  hopefully someone will pump it.

trambon326

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:26:52 AM

All we can do now is hold on to our tokens because the price is so low that it would crazy to sell. Good thing PTOY is listed on Upbit and bittrex  hopefully someone will pump it.
Many hope to be pumped. I don't think that's going to happen when everyone's waiting. Many people want to sell their tokens

coinizor

Activity: 102
Merit: 1

IT Head

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:25:30 AM

will announce their partners in January 2019
continue to trust
Daddy33

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:48:04 PM

Do you know any blockchain healthcare companies that have decent partnerships already?

will announce their partners in January 2019
continue to trust

Source?
frcat

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:54:49 PM

Do you know any blockchain healthcare companies that have decent partnerships already?

For example their competitor MediBlock have a lot partnership already and their team look like more professional.
For example their announced partnership some time ago with Massachusetts General Hospital:

https://medium.com/@MediBloc/medibloc-x-harvard-medical-school-massachusetts-general-hospital-research-51f01e14d6e5
etoque
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:02:01 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2018, 08:45:02 PM by etoque

let just hope for the best at this point lol
trambon326

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:59:52 AM

For example their competitor MediBlock have a lot partnership already and their team look like more professional.
For example their announced partnership some time ago with Massachusetts General Hospital:

https://medium.com/@MediBloc/medibloc-x-harvard-medical-school-massachusetts-general-hospital-research-51f01e14d6e5
Partnerships are good, but there are still many challenges that such projects must overcome. This is a big risk for the investor

alicea

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:10:56 AM

Many hope to be pumped. I don't think that's going to happen when everyone's waiting. Many people want to sell their tokens

I guess you are right in order for me to get out at high price I have to be extremely lucky or have to hope that most of the holders are in for a long run.

frcat

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:30:57 AM

Partnerships are good, but there are still many challenges that such projects must overcome. This is a big risk for the investor

Of course, medicine is very hard niche. There are needed a lot of licenses etc. But it all depend of team - how serious they are. I dont see perspective in Patientory as they team look unprofessional. They dont have any serious partnership...
Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: