Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:13:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [PTOY] Patientory Healthcare on the Blockchain  (Read 226737 times)
addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:38:22 AM

It's been a long time and I miss the the discussion here, good that you guys talk about the projects update.
But I'm a little worried with the price which is until now has not move up yet,

current price is  $0.015468 (very low), but what's very alarming to me is that our trading volume is almost gone, upbit, bittrex, and hitbtc are all good exchanges but our trading volume is only $4,621 USD.  What will happen next?

Indeed that's alarming situation when the team is still behind to meet their milestones and that's the reason why this project is still in struggling situation. Lack of adoption is making the situation worse and that is the reason we have very low trading volume and missing some big updates. If the team will release something interesting than it would make this attractive.
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:45:32 AM

current price is  $0.015468 (very low), but what's very alarming to me is that our trading volume is almost gone, upbit, bittrex, and hitbtc are all good exchanges but our trading volume is only $4,621 USD.  What will happen next?
It's worse if PTOY is delisted from bittrex, because bittrex has a big name.
i think the problem is on the team ptoy, hasn't have good progress at this time. and they are not focus with the ptoy tokens price in the markets (sad).

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
Patientory

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:47:35 AM

Hello All,

Thank you for your feedback! Please note we ensure all features that are released to the public comply with HIPAA. The team takes great pride in knowing the minimum viable features released will have the most effect on getting consumers to gradually adopt the technology. Based on our roadmap released in 2017, the team is on track in completing those deliverables. The roadmap is also updated periodically to include more in-depth details.

Based on current research mobile health apps are on the rise but still face minimal day to day adoption (https://www.iqvia.com/-/media/iqvia/pdfs/institute-reports/patient-adoption-of-mhealth.pdf). The team's goal is to provide an efficient means for any user whether suffering from a chronic illness or considered a healthy person to use the dapp.

The team is proud to say they are market makers behind the healthcare industry in pushing blockchain education and adoption to healthcare stakeholders. At the time of the starting the project healthcare leaders were not informed on how blockchain will impact their organizations. The CEO sits on the board of the Hospital Management Systems Society (HIMSS) the largest global healthcare organization boasting over 60,000 members for information technology and management systems in healthcare.

If you are not in healthcare, here is a good read that explains the healthcare sales cycle can last up to 18 months. Unlike other industries healthcare is very conservative and the most prominent organizations in healthcare know since and share the same experiences. It has nothing to do with team or communication, (which the team actively shares across different platforms). https://www.redoxengine.com/blog/selling-to-health-systems-is-like-breaking-your-arm/

The team is also excited to share a robust pipeline of over 600 organizations around the world of which we will start to see more public announcements.
Patientory

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:51:15 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2019, 10:12:14 AM by Patientory

Big healthcare related conference can help these blcokchain base projects way more easier for larger adoption. We see tZero has been advanced but this industry needs more than one projects to fulfill the needs of healthcare industry. Ptoy apparently one of the most advanced in this field after attending conferences they understand what healthcare industry is thinking and everything related to it.

What ptoy offer is nothing innovative at all, just a plain app base on QT wallet collecting some data for another QTwallet working as node,which all QT wallet is doing since 2008... It at most demonstrate how using ERC20 token could be easy for medical healtcare industry and cost nothing to build it,except the giant cost to change everything else and expect everyone start using crypto n stuff... this is a 10 years long project...maybe more. At this point there's more chance to see healtcare organisation creating their own chain for their own uses

but im more afraid having all my medical personnal data online after thinking about it

Btw so far no one trusted have already uses their app or node,its very limited to mac n linux user and when someone get invited they mostly get abandon in the process of setting up the node. This crap offer a great load of risk for 1m cap...

Hello, we are happy to help with PTOYNet node on-boarding. Please note the team support sends at least 5 e-mails to a participant who has started node setup in order to have successful deployment. 100% of registrants who work with support have received their storage nodes as part of the PTOYNet network. If you need assistance with PTOYNet node setup, please ensure you register the correct email address and reach out to membership@ptoy.org.
etoque
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:14:22 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2019, 01:19:27 AM by etoque

Yes more promise!  Roll Eyes
Komosa

Activity: 1358
Merit: 581

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 08:40:09 PM

It's worse if PTOY is delisted from bittrex, because bittrex has a big name.
i think the problem is on the team ptoy, hasn't have good progress at this time. and they are not focus with the ptoy tokens price in the markets (sad).
There are a lot of promising and top exchanges where the token PTOY can be traded, so do not worry about it. The team does a lot of work behind the scenes, and then the price is will displayed on the result of this work.
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 02:01:40 PM

As I see you released app at last. But anyone using this app? Can you tell me if there are any companies using your app already? Are you working at marketing and mass adoption?
etoque
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 07:12:33 PM

As I see you released app at last. But anyone using this app? Can you tell me if there are any companies using your app already? Are you working at marketing and mass adoption?

Nobody here use this app buddy,some random folk probably paid to say they use it on twitter but thats all.

so far since september, anyone who try to use it get some problems with app or support.

Im really impress to see this coin still on bittrex honestly.
coinizor

Activity: 102
Merit: 1

IT Head

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 05:38:33 AM

Nobody here use this app buddy,some random folk probably paid to say they use it on twitter but thats all.

so far since september, anyone who try to use it get some problems with app or support.

you lost hope very quickly. We have been patient for a long time. The team is working and we will see short time.
etoque
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 07:10:54 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2019, 01:09:24 AM by etoque

you lost hope very quickly. We have been patient for a long time. The team is working and we will see short time.

'very quickly' your fake project litterally ruin myself last 8 month,imagine who believe your hype back in 2017 Lol.

Mysbanickma

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 05:34:18 AM

Yes, we must continue to be patient because the team is still working and so we must continue to support it, hopefully in the future we can succeed
coinizor

IT Head

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 01:24:20 PM

You can listen here. important informations

https://soundcloud.com/healthunchained/ep-21-empowering-patient-with-blockchain-chrissa-mcfarlane-ceo-patientory
Komosa

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 04:29:14 PM

I have a cell phone on the Android operating system, but the application is designed only for iPhones. Work on the project is conducted only in words, and investors want to touch it. Soon will be the third year of expectations.
etoque
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 09:42:11 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2019, 02:53:54 AM by etoque

I have a cell phone on the Android operating system, but the application is designed only for iPhones. Work on the project is conducted only in words, and investors want to touch it. Soon will be the third year of expectations.

ahaha Got it, though I could use it someway but no,they do the minimum for not even 10% of phone user(well iphone user aren't the smartest ppl on earth too)

see how they all suddenly appear at the edge of chart when it could totaly loose their confidence,they give more promise  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

and yet people seem fall back again for it,im dead. crypto become a place for dumb money.

say bullshit and people will jump in,ez.

Lost 60k USD into that shit hole
dampier007

Activity: 588

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 04:15:46 AM

I think the wait is going to be a long time. At least until they run out of money to develop. This project has long ceased to show significant results

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Komosa

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 10:21:06 AM

ahaha Got it, though I could use it someway but no,they do the minimum for not even 10% of phone user(well iphone user aren't the smartest ppl on earth too)

see how they all suddenly appear at the edge of chart when it could totaly loose their confidence,they give more promise  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

and yet people seem fall back again for it,im dead. crypto become a place for dumb money.

I invested in the project only 2 bitcoins, but managed to trade and recapture the invested funds. Now I watch the project without any losses, although I had high hopes for this project. I thought they would revolutionize medicine. I hope that the project will not die.

etoque
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 07:28:19 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2019, 03:27:49 PM by etoque

I invested in the project only 2 bitcoins, but managed to trade and recapture the invested funds. Now I watch the project without any losses, although I had high hopes for this project. I thought they would revolutionize medicine. I hope that the project will not die.

You don't revolutionize medicine with some copy paste code on blockchain,revolution is found the next molecule  that gonna beat cancer or Alzheimer,this is revolution,not putting all our personnal data to a open layer that every big corps gonna analyze to sell us more shit

This is basically a dumb trap project that make thing worse

dampier007

Activity: 588

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 04:30:26 AM

You don't revolutionize medicine with some copy paste code on blockchain,revolution is found the next molecule  that gonna beat cancer or Alzheimer,this is revolution,not putting all our personnal data to a open layer that every big corps gonna analyze to sell us more shit

This is basically a dumb trap project that make thing worse
If everything went as planned and there was real progress in the development-the project could bring a lot of benefits to people

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
etoque
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 03:27:36 PM

so what about test live release for hospital for Q4 ? Same that was delay from Q3... and Q2 etc

Roll Eyes
coinizor

IT Head

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 09:54:25 AM

chrissa say : We are working on the adding the A.I./ML to our enterprise dashboard in preparation for our pilots and preparing for HIMSS19
                   Yes we are pushing and will be sure to communicate great news!
                   @Mandar_Patientory will commence in giving weekly technical updates starting 2/1

I agree that communication also has troubles but they work in the background. potential too high, I think it's worth the wait

now has a value of 0.017 usd
5-6 important hospital to explain, 10 usd why not?
$ppt is up to $ 68, now $ 1.38  the market is very bad, there is no other solution than waiting.
Pages: « 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: