Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:14:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 [174] 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [PTOY] Patientory Healthcare on the Blockchain  (Read 226737 times)
Daddy33

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 03:13:49 PM

Health industry is showing more positiveness to embrace blockchain technology than any other right at the moment. All the hard work of months is going to show fruitful results. Looking at different sectors where blockchain is taking control over can be said the rise will be memorable this time. These thing makes Ptoy undervalued now specially.
Perhaps ptoy is now underestimated, but investors have suffered great losses. The team needs to pay great attention to the liquidity of the token, because it is very important in the cryptocurrency market.

PTOY needs to get listed on popular exchanges. Bittrex was once popular but is pretty much dead now (look at its BTC volume on CMC ranking  Shocked).
The good thing is what many people not recognize is the company still have all the ICO funds and with each price increase of ETH it also increases the capital of Patientory, they are able to pay any listing fees at any time. The problem is the lack of the volume which is why other coins have a better place in the queue to be listed on exchanges. So what Patientory needs to do is keep developing, releasing its Android app this quarter etc. It's a matter of time and PTOY will get more liquidity and get further up the lists. Patientory is a very very interesting project and will stay.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Komosa

Activity: 1358
Merit: 581

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 03:54:10 PM

Health industry is showing more positiveness to embrace blockchain technology than any other right at the moment. All the hard work of months is going to show fruitful results. Looking at different sectors where blockchain is taking control over can be said the rise will be memorable this time. These thing makes Ptoy undervalued now specially.
Perhaps ptoy is now underestimated, but investors have suffered great losses. The team needs to pay great attention to the liquidity of the token, because it is very important in the cryptocurrency market.

PTOY needs to get listed on popular exchanges. Bittrex was once popular but is pretty much dead now (look at its BTC volume on CMC ranking  Shocked).
The good thing is what many people not recognize is the company still have all the ICO funds and with each price increase of ETH it also increases the capital of Patientory, they are able to pay any listing fees at any time. The problem is the lack of the volume which is why other coins have a better place in the queue to be listed on exchanges. So what Patientory needs to do is keep developing, releasing its Android app this quarter etc. It's a matter of time and PTOY will get more liquidity and get further up the lists. Patientory is a very very interesting project and will stay.
The team has already submitted requests to the top exchanges, but there is no result, so the team needs to focus on the project and develop the platform, and also do not forget about the community, because many exchanges when listing look on the size of the community in the project.
Daddy33

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 05:27:53 PM

The team has already submitted requests to the top exchanges, but there is no result...

I know, as explained the problem is the lack of the volume which is why other coins have a better place in the queue to be listed on exchanges. Patientory is not the only one who sent an application.
Komosa

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 06:10:19 PM

The team has already submitted requests to the top exchanges, but there is no result...

I know, as explained the problem is the lack of the volume which is why other coins have a better place in the queue to be listed on exchanges. Patientory is not the only one who sent an application.
Trading volume is not an indicator for listing on good exchanges. Exchanges consider many factors, primarily technical progress, the size of the community, constant updates and feedback.
Leftneck

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 07:06:16 PM

Trading volume is not an indicator for listing on good exchanges. Exchanges consider many factors, primarily technical progress, the size of the community, constant updates and feedback.

I agree with what you say that exchanges do consider a lot of factors and I really hope that later I can get good listings on the exchange so keep monitoring the developments

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Komosa

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 07:39:34 PM

I agree with what you say that exchanges do consider a lot of factors and I really hope that later I can get good listings on the exchange so keep monitoring the developments
We follow the project every day, only the team does not want to share their developments with us, perhaps this is secret information, then they do not belong in the world of blockchain.
dampier007

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 05:13:41 AM

I don't think listing on a new exchange is the most important thing for the project right now. Much more important is the progress in development and marketing, which will attract new investors and increase trading volumes on existing exchanges

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
frcat

Activity: 1162

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 09:18:20 PM

I don't think listing on a new exchange is the most important thing for the project right now. Much more important is the progress in development and marketing, which will attract new investors and increase trading volumes on existing exchanges

I think this project lost popularity already. And they dont have any experience in blockchain development and in marketing as well...
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 09:34:04 AM

That is bitter reality that apparently Patientory team didn't succeed to deliver the promised product. It has been one of the longest projects and when you look at roadmap that makes clear everything. They are active when it comes to join events and meetings but on development side results are not of that level what many people were expecting so far.
Nemonemo

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 10:26:28 AM

I think this project lost popularity already. And they dont have any experience in blockchain development and in marketing as well...
Is what you say really true if that is true of course that is bad news because the project has lost its popularity but to be clearer we will see later developments

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
frcat

Activity: 1162

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 12:04:05 PM

That is bitter reality that apparently Patientory team didn't succeed to deliver the promised product. It has been one of the longest projects and when you look at roadmap that makes clear everything. They are active when it comes to join events and meetings but on development side results are not of that level what many people were expecting so far.

This event and meetings does not means nothing. they have had them since beginning. and? They almost dont have any development and good marketing strategy. Everyone can take part in evens if just have money. But where is results of this conferences?
dampier007

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 04:52:44 AM

The more time passes - the more I have an opinion that they are not going to do anything. In addition to trips to the conference almost nothing happens

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
lucky80

Activity: 1652
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 11:08:58 AM

The more time passes - the more I have an opinion that they are not going to do anything. In addition to trips to the conference almost nothing happens

PTOY already a working product... they only need a massive hospital to use their product... so I think the trip to the conference is one of the big marketing steps they need to take...
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 11:15:23 AM

PTOY already a working product... they only need a massive hospital to use their product... so I think the trip to the conference is one of the big marketing steps they need to take...

Will see, right now it looks like shit coin due to the low volume and price.
We need a good marketing for this coin to improve its value, being a holder we are not satisfied with their actions so far, maybe
they need to work more so this coin's value will appreciate.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 11:43:50 AM

it's hard to believe anymore with PTOY, maybe you said that PTOY is one step towards success ?, this will be difficult, the future PTOY is still unpredictable, if PTOY like this continues to be sure PTOY might be removed from bittrex, why? because all silent with community,

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
lucky80

Activity: 1652
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 01:26:13 AM

it's hard to believe anymore with PTOY, maybe you said that PTOY is one step towards success ?, this will be difficult, the future PTOY is still unpredictable, if PTOY like this continues to be sure PTOY might be removed from bittrex, why? because all silent with community,

Everyone knows there are lots of steps toward success... and those steps are not easy... no one can predict the future ... however, they are creating steps for the future...
I still received the movement updates from their newsletter... so maybe they need a man to chit chat with you here  Grin
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:36:20 AM

I still received the movement updates from their newsletter... so maybe they need a man to chit chat with you here  Grin

If they have a community manager, it would be better, we can get good updates from them, but unfortunately, there is no one in charge here.
Maybe they will assign someone if the bull market will arrive, as for sure it's important to market the token again.

STUDENTCOIN