Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:37:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 [175] 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [PTOY] Patientory Healthcare on the Blockchain  (Read 226737 times)
Scambusterz

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 12:22:11 AM

Patientory is a legit project and the patience of PTOY holders will be rewarded.

I agree, the lack of interest, volume etc is a concern, but there are many other coins in a similar place at the moment - mainly due to the current state of the market.  If crypto has taught me one thing over the last 7/8 years it's to buy and hodl & that's where we're at right now!

There are some green shoots suggesting an alt season is on the horizon. One thing I'm sure of is that it isn't too far away & hopefully upcoming news around developments and partnerships etc will put Patientory back on the radar, as I think it's very undervalued right now.
Do you really think so? Why do you think that this project has at least some future? For the past two years, the team has only been doing what goes on conferences. And there is no result. I did not hear them conclude any contracts.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Andrey123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 305

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 03:37:23 AM

On HitBTC stock exchange was a rise once.
But the exchange has removed the orders arbitrarily and nothing worked.

Support said nothing and sent ...
For more than a year I have been watching the coin and no changes have occurred to it.

Hello! Voluntary donations that will go towards the development of my coin.
34bwEhH3GMx6swYXt2NBfFbYGkdTcaWtXz....BTC

Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 04:24:44 AM

Patientory is a legit project and the patience of PTOY holders will be rewarded.

I agree, the lack of interest, volume etc is a concern, but there are many other coins in a similar place at the moment - mainly due to the current state of the market.  If crypto has taught me one thing over the last 7/8 years it's to buy and hodl & that's where we're at right now!

There are some green shoots suggesting an alt season is on the horizon. One thing I'm sure of is that it isn't too far away & hopefully upcoming news around developments and partnerships etc will put Patientory back on the radar, as I think it's very undervalued right now.
Do you really think so? Why do you think that this project has at least some future? For the past two years, the team has only been doing what goes on conferences. And there is no result. I did not hear them conclude any contracts.
Even though the team only did what happened at the conference and the results were not the same, we must continue to appreciate and provide support to the team. I am sure this project still has an important future, just follow the progress

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Scambusterz

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 11:00:58 PM

Even though the team only did what happened at the conference and the results were not the same, we must continue to appreciate and provide support to the team. I am sure this project still has an important future, just follow the progress
what progress are you talking about? For the past two years this project has not made any progress. During this time, new projects have emerged that are developing more rapidly than this. Therefore, I believe that PTOY has no future.
Sandy79

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 06:19:22 AM

New released case study:

https://ptoy.org/2019/04/23/healthcare-peer-to-peer-emr-storage-network/
coinizor

Activity: 102
Merit: 1

IT Head

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 06:24:49 AM

Great article and insight into the tech   Wink
lucky80

Activity: 1652
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2019, 08:06:43 AM

what progress are you talking about? For the past two years this project has not made any progress. During this time, new projects have emerged that are developing more rapidly than this. Therefore, I believe that PTOY has no future.

So why don't you help them? Apply as a new marketing manager and go to any health conference. After that, you must sell at least one patientory installation for any hospital. That is not so hard for you isn't it?

Everyone knew it is hard to get people to accept new technology, especially blockchain. Even if they knew about blockchain advantages they still refuse it because it eliminates bureaucracy they usually eat from. Now, this is the challenge that we must face together.
Sandy79

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 10:07:30 PM

Yes I do, that's why I'm here! 👍
Scambusterz

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 03:59:49 AM

So why don't you help them? Apply as a new marketing manager and go to any health conference. After that, you must sell at least one patientory installation for any hospital. That is not so hard for you isn't it?

Everyone knew it is hard to get people to accept new technology, especially blockchain. Even if they knew about blockchain advantages they still refuse it because it eliminates bureaucracy they usually eat from. Now, this is the challenge that we must face together.
I wonder why I should help them? )) They have specially trained people for this. They raised a lot of money and should have been aware of all the difficulties and bureaucracy that they would have to face.
lucky80

Activity: 1652
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 10:21:55 AM

I wonder why I should help them? )) They have specially trained people for this. They raised a lot of money and should have been aware of all the difficulties and bureaucracy that they would have to face.

Well, well talk only then. It's ok mate I got it. You seem to know what is progress looks like, that is why you must try to help them. I wonder, you never talk on this thread during ICO, so I guess you invest and never ask a question here or maybe using your alt account. You are a great investor never ask a question and then you bought in silence.  Roll Eyes Uh but you said PTOY has no future. Oh yes they do raise a lot of money, so once again why don't you help them and maybe you can get your money back  Grin
Sandy79

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 06:11:30 AM

Nice to see PTOY up 50% - let's hope for some more. Hugely undervalued this coin!  😀
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 07:44:47 AM

Nice to see PTOY up 50% - let's hope for some more. Hugely undervalued this coin!  😀
Thank you for the update, it's currently up 34% now with https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/patientory/#markets, maybe at some time it was up 50%.
What's the news here? anyone following them lately?

STUDENTCOIN