Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:40:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [New XMD] New XMD Coin  (Read 8853 times)
upggrXMD (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 05:53:52 PM

For anyone who'd like to monitor the Network without downloading and using the daemon I put this together cause of all the PM's
!!!NO THIS POOL IS NOT WORKING. THIS IS ONLY TO MONITOR THE NETWORK!!! maybe later but I got enough on my plate

http://xmd.space/pool/index.html#blockchain_blocks
ETCethereum

Activity: 451
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 06:08:04 PM

any bounty dev
facebook campaign, twitter campaign, signature campaign
if open bounty translation , i want reserve indonesian language
adorid

Activity: 445
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 06:24:05 PM

so there is pool

http://xmd.hashpool.eu/

upggrXMD (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 06:39:09 PM

so there is pool

http://xmd.hashpool.eu/
So there seems to be a pool option available for those who would like to utilize their GPU's. It has been added to the ANN
upggrXMD (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 12:28:16 AM

Approaching the 1000th block and yet to produce an Orphan
epicfailman

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 03:50:04 AM

"How soon will be release of the coin" -
Thats right.
@psihotoc
-----
Кaк бы мoнeтa yжe пoявилacь, eё мaйнят и вcё тaкoe. Или имeлocь в видy кaк cкopo пoявитcя нa oбмeнникax?
-----
mundoyk

Activity: 127
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 05:53:52 AM

When will the windows wallet?
upggrXMD (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 05:57:28 AM

Its ready. Go to top post, click source link and compile if you'd like to use a GUI wallet or if you'd like to compile CLI click that link or if you like there are some precompiled one's also. Please read the OP before you post or PM; you probably will find you answer from your own due diligence
marco89

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 08:05:59 AM

Its ready. Go to top post, click source link and compile if you'd like to use a GUI wallet or if you'd like to compile CLI click that link or if you like there are some precompiled one's also. Please read the OP before you post or PM; you probably will find you answer from your own due diligence

a good dev would spend 20 min of his time to compile a windows wallet gui to share to all users.
it's not so serious being ironic with users cause few people know how to compile and so on...

BTC: 1NCJRUoVo1L1SV4kJDk5e9Ai67ZufEbFnw
epicfailman

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 08:57:01 AM

Some kind of fairplay.
Who can compile wallet without help - will mine more crypto.
Who wait already compiled and shared wallet -will mine less.
Who can't use even compiled simplewallet - will mine 0.
seasonw

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 09:48:39 AM

a good dev would spend 20 min of his time to compile a windows wallet gui to share to all users.
it's not so serious being ironic with users cause few people know how to compile and so on...

Haha.. I also downloaded the windows file and realize that no GUI. I can use command prompt without problem, but I don't see any future of this coin... I know dev want to create it for fun only, then good luck to you  Wink
vel12

Activity: 475
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 10:15:17 AM

The coin had no past,no present,no future.DEV twice threw his miners,people have lost their money and no compensation.Although who has no mind ,mining let this wonderful coin.
farsky

Activity: 2128
Merit: 757

NO WAR ! Glory to Ukraine !

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 10:56:55 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2017, 11:44:02 AM by farsky

I just found out about a new thread from another user.
DEV, Why did you start a new thread without informing about it in the old thread?

upggrXMD is cowardly smelly rat

Why did not you make a swap ?
I'm not at all interested in hearing your regrets.

Why did not you include in the genesis all old coins at the old addresses so that we did not lose them? You do not know how to do this ?

--
лyчшe бы ты cдox, пидap.

--

I think upggrXMD came here to mock us.

Rus fascists: Goran_, mp3.Maniac, Xommy, ivan1975, lovesmayfamilis, Excimer, leonello, Snork1979, be.open, K210, Azrieli.
farsky

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 11:34:58 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2017, 11:53:35 AM by farsky

upggrXMD , you walk around here pretending to be a polite aristocrat!
Why can not you condescend to the miners and notify that all their coins have flown into the ass?

You dishonest arrogant piece of rotten fish.

You feed us with promises so that we give you a hash, and you would learn to develop coins.

I have no trust to you.

When something does not work out again, you will make a fork again.
Losers like you are worse than scammers.

Rus fascists: Goran_, mp3.Maniac, Xommy, ivan1975, lovesmayfamilis, Excimer, leonello, Snork1979, be.open, K210, Azrieli.
Josepino

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 11:46:07 AM

XMD is a cryptonote fork with some minor improvements. Development and improvements are ongoing and focus around the code and implementation of the cryptonote protocol.
Currently our dev team focuses on deployment scripts, bugs in the compilation and services around XMD, like pools, games, faucets etc.

If you mined the previous XMD you will need to delete your Appdata/Roaming XMD folder before you run the new one or it will give you and error. The old wallet wont work either it has to be re-compiled from new source code.
For the bad news, yes all old coins are lost. Sorry. I could not figure out how to fix the flaw in the old XMD so I made the coding simplier and compatible with forknote project to help grab their followers.

Hey, Dev . What about my coins mined before.? do you think that we must spend some expenses for your old coin?
why don't you make a swap for the old coin? it's quite easy to do it or you can not afford to do this???
you do not care of our community and all things They contributed to the old coin.
Remember that one project wants to be successful then it must have a contribution from community Angry Angry Angry
farsky

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 11:52:19 AM

Hey, Dev . What about my coins mined before.? do you think that we must spend some expenses for your old coin?
why don't you make a swap for the old coin? it's quite easy to do it or you can not afford to do this???
you do not care of our community and all things They contributed to the old coin.
Remember that one project wants to be successful then it must have a contribution from community Angry Angry Angry

He does not know how to do it. Or does not want.
In any case he does not care.
He even changed the account name.

old name - upggr,
new name - upggrXMD.

SNEAKY COWARDLY LYING dev

Josepino

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 12:00:34 PM

He does not know how to do it. Or does not want.
In any case he does not care.
He even changed the account name.

old name - upggr,
new name - upggrXMD.

OMG, it's terrible , Dev. You must be a kid and you do not know how to work for your project.
I can't understand your action and you are not professional dev. I'm very disappointed about you.
farsky

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 12:15:34 PM

I am very upset and leave the project.
I have no desire to waste my time.

The problem is that the developer will change the name again and create the project again, which will get stuck.

It's unpleasant for me to read about the fact that the developer writes that we do not invest anything here. We invest our time!

The developer must had to say "guys, I'm just learning, the coin will never go to the exchange, but I need your hash, work for me for free"

P.S.
I'm sure someone would help to Dev if he was honest.
But no ! The developer lied to us about the exchange.

upggrXMD (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 12:49:09 PM

Haha.. I also downloaded the windows file and realize that no GUI. I can use command prompt without problem, but I don't see any future of this coin... I know dev want to create it for fun only, then good luck to you  Wink
Full Member and Sr Members that have spent months on end posting in threads but wont take a few hours from their day to learn how to compile from source.
They pft. Teach a man to fish...You guys wont ever have to post again. "Dev where is windows?" Have some pride about yourself it will only take a short amount of time to learn and you will be a better miner for it.
marco89

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 12:58:06 PM

I am very upset and leave the project.
I have no desire to waste my time.

The problem is that the developer will change the name again and create the project again, which will get stuck.

It's unpleasant for me to read about the fact that the developer writes that we do not invest anything here. We invest our time!

The developer must had to say "guys, I'm just learning, the coin will never go to the exchange, but I need your hash, work for me for free"

P.S.
I'm sure someone would help to Dev if he was honest.
But no ! The developer lied to us about the exchange.

i keep mining them simply with 2 of my cores and still solving blocks.
don't know if it will go to an exchange in future (probably not) but hey, this is cryptocurrency. it's always an hazzard and never say never.
when you mine a new coin no one can assure it will success or not. it's our risk.
in the same time i'm writing this probably the dev could be laughing while getting a coffee for cheating us but this is the crypto-game risk.
don't need to argue in that way. just be calm and abandone this coin if you don't want

BTC: 1NCJRUoVo1L1SV4kJDk5e9Ai67ZufEbFnw
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: