Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:00:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [New XMD] New XMD Coin  (Read 8853 times)
marco89

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 12:59:22 PM

Grin waiting to see block 25388  Grin
i have a good feeling

why block n° 25388

BTC: 1NCJRUoVo1L1SV4kJDk5e9Ai67ZufEbFnw

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
farsky

Activity: 2114
Merit: 757

NO WAR ! Glory to Ukraine !

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 01:10:36 PM

i keep mining them simply with 2 of my cores and still solving blocks.
don't know if it will go to an exchange in future (probably not) but hey, this is cryptocurrency. it's always an hazzard and never say never.
when you mine a new coin no one can assure it will success or not. it's our risk.
in the same time i'm writing this probably the dev could be laughing while getting a coffee for cheating us but this is the crypto-game risk.
don't need to argue in that way. just be calm and abandone this coin if you don't want
I wasted my GPU time and was place my hopes.
Of course I know about the risks, but hey, this is a forum, and I can always express my opinion. Otherwise why then forum)

When the scam-coin quickly falls to 1 satoshi - this is a risk, but when a developer sends everything that's done to ass - it's a circus and absurd.

Rus fascists: Goran_, mp3.Maniac, Xommy, ivan1975, lovesmayfamilis, Excimer, leonello, Snork1979, be.open, K210, Azrieli.
upggrXMD (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 01:38:13 PM

don't know if it will go to an exchange in future (probably not) but hey, this is cryptocurrency. it's always an hazzard and never say never.
when you mine a new coin no one can assure it will success or not. it's our risk.
in the same time i'm writing this probably the dev could be laughing while getting a coffee for cheating us but this is the crypto-game risk.
don't need to argue in that way. just be calm and abandone this coin if you don't want
Of course I know about the risks, but hey, this is a forum, and I can always express my opinion. Otherwise why then forum)

When the scam-coin quickly falls to 1 satoshi - this is a risk, but when a developer sends everything that's done to ass - it's a circus and absurd.
Yet another reason for you to learn to compile. The source code exist for a reason. For you to examine. If you did you would understand that in cryptonote there is no such way to swap. If chain stalls you mush change coding, change code = change param, change param = new coinbase trans, newcoinbase trans = new chain. Cryptonote whitepaper help you to understand multi-sig, multisig = hide address's. Hide address = no way to very what address has what coins, no verification of what address has or sent what coin = no swap. No explorer exist to reveal this. New chains are also unequal. No way to swap cryptonotes. Has never been done, never will.
farsky

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 01:59:12 PM

Yet another reason for you to learn to compile. The source code exist for a reason. For you to examine. If you did you would understand that in cryptonote there is no such way to swap. If chain stalls you mush change coding, change code = change param, change param = new coinbase trans, newcoinbase trans = new chain. Cryptonote whitepaper help you to understand multi-sig, multisig = hide address's. Hide address = no way to very what address has what coins, no verification of what address has or sent what coin = no swap. No explorer exist to reveal this. New chains are also unequal. No way to swap cryptonotes. Has never been done, never will.
You were offered a variant with a premine. Collect evidence of possession of coins and send coins for new addresses. But you are lazy

Rus fascists: Goran_, mp3.Maniac, Xommy, ivan1975, lovesmayfamilis, Excimer, leonello, Snork1979, be.open, K210, Azrieli.
upggrXMD (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 02:07:43 PM

You were offered a variant with a premine. Collect evidence of possession of coins and send coins for new addresses. But you are lazy
"Collect evidence of possession of coins and send coins for new addresses. But you are lazy"...Do you not know what unlinkable and untraceable means?

The issue with the old chain that is stalled at 25388 the reason is so much hash power was directed at it, the chain was presented with several blocks and the voting system that cryptonote whitepaper allows was not used in its coding source. The voting system means the miner solving a block presented with 2 or more chain submits his vote to decide the new direction of the chain. Without that the work if stalled. You can verify this by looking to src folder-CryptoNote.Config.h. This new source is forknote compatable invoking the: static_assert(0 < UPGRADE_VOTING_THRESHOLD && UPGRADE_VOTING_THRESHOLD <= 100, "Bad UPGRADE_VOTING_THRESHOLD");
static_assert(UPGRADE_VOTING_WINDOW > 1, "Bad UPGRADE_VOTING_WINDOW");

Lazy? Seek knowledge and not for others to do your work for you. So your contributions; if any will be of benefit. Instead to seek profit for yourself only.
seasonw

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 02:48:08 PM

Well, I have a question: So, what if new XMD failed again? XMD 4 or XMD Air?  Grin
upggrXMD (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 02:59:22 PM

Well, I have a question: So, what if new XMD failed again? XMD 4 or XMD Air?  Grin
Question peppered with a hint of sarcasm. The reason for the stall is below along with the solution to prevent it from happening in the future.

The issue with the old chain that is stalled at 25388 the reason is so much hash power was directed at it, the chain was presented with several blocks and the voting system that cryptonote whitepaper allows was not used in its coding source. The voting system means the miner solving a block presented with 2 or more chain submits his vote to decide the new direction of the chain. Without that the work if stalled. You can verify this by looking to src folder-CryptoNote.Config.h. This new source is forknote compatable invoking the: static_assert(0 < UPGRADE_VOTING_THRESHOLD && UPGRADE_VOTING_THRESHOLD <= 100, "Bad UPGRADE_VOTING_THRESHOLD");
farsky

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 03:58:25 PM

"Collect evidence of possession of coins and send coins for new addresses. But you are lazy"...Do you not know what unlinkable and untraceable means?

Lazy? Seek knowledge and not for others to do your work for you. So your contributions; if any will be of benefit. Instead to seek profit for yourself only.
WTF what are you talking about !!!

Run the old network and let everyone send you as much as he has! And you will know everything: how much money has come from which address!
A very simple way to do what you are not able to do is supposedly.
But you hide behind the anonymity of the kryptonite in order not to deal with it!

I'm not a developer, and I do not climb into this, I do not bother the miners.
And you do not need to be a developer

ok, I'm leaving.
I've spent enough time here.

P.S.
Hell, yes, I know that transactions should be included in new blocks, and the network is stuck.
But the problem here is not how to learn how to compile.
It's about your responsibility to the community.
It does not work out - better go home and bake pancakes.

Forgive me for emotions and rudeness. It's all my Russian fucking style of communication.

upggrXMD (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 04:04:27 PM

Run the old network and let everyone send you as much as he has! And you will know everything: how much money has come from which address!
But you hide behind the anonymity of the kryptonite in order not to deal with it!

Hey asshole I dont know what your malfunction is but you cant send anything from the old network. IT'S STUCK, STALLED. Chain wont move.

If I told you to send me your old XMD and I would give you even swap for new XMD, you could not send me the old XMD because that chain wont move, they are forever stuck in your wallet. DO YOU GET IT NOW? For fucks sake
Bambalam

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 04:22:42 PM

Hey asshole I dont know what your malfunction is but you cant send anything from the old network. IT'S STUCK, STALLED. Chain wont move.

If I told you to send me your old XMD and I would give you even swap for new XMD, you could not send me the old XMD because that chain wont move, they are forever stuck in your wallet. DO YOU GET IT NOW? For fucks sake

I am not an XMD owner but with a dev attitude like that your going to get alot less support from this community. There is no reason to be an immiture asshole. This coin could have potential but needs patience behind it. Try breathing a bit before replying to posts. Use constructive criticism as it solves more problems then name-calling.

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬Mysterium Network▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬
Decentralized   VPN   powered   by   Blockchain
JOIN THE ICO ▬▬▬ JOIN THE DISCUSSION
upggrXMD (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 04:26:53 PM

I am not an XMD owner but with a dev attitude like that your going to get alot less support from this community. There is no reason to be an immiture asshole. This coin could have potential but needs patience behind it. Try breathing a bit before replying to posts. Use constructive criticism as it solves more problems then name-calling.
This guys goes from thread to thread and post to post calling be scammer, smelly fish, rotten fish, etc and never have I once called him any name instead offered him technically sound reasons and evidence until i reach the conclusion that his I.Q. can not accept anything other than substandard retorts so I simply respond in kind and he sums it up to his emotion and Russian DNA.
upggrXMD (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 04:28:29 PM

I am off to finish work on the faucet. I will be back to post updates on this project
upggrXMD (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 06:15:24 PM

Great news for all cryptonote coins
There is a rumor of a merge-mining pool to be made that will include all forknote based and compatible coins.
Cant wait for this to happen

To be something like blakecoin i imagine http://cryptomining-blog.com/2501-merged-mining-of-blakecoin-blc-pho-bblc-xdq-elt-now-available/
nevaaflaw

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 06:23:56 PM

This coin may have a life now. I will hash a bit and we will see
Murzibia

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2017, 06:38:12 PM

Great news for all cryptonote coins
There is a rumor of a merge-mining pool to be made that will include all forknote based and compatible coins.
Cant wait for this to happen

To be something like blakecoin i imagine http://cryptomining-blog.com/2501-merged-mining-of-blakecoin-blc-pho-bblc-xdq-elt-now-available/
Wink  Shocked This big news to all. Biggest since to minergate
seasonw

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 03:27:12 AM

This coin may have a life now. I will hash a bit and we will see

Maybe, but not with dev attitude  Undecided
sia

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 11:58:32 AM

pool didn't pay? do you guys find that?

Total Hashes Submitted: 18716110
 Total Paid: 0.000000000000 XMD

farsky

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 12:00:54 PM

This guys goes from thread to thread and post to post calling be scammer, smelly fish, rotten fish, etc and never have I once called him any name instead offered him technically sound reasons and evidence until i reach the conclusion that his I.Q. can not accept anything other than substandard retorts so I simply respond in kind and he sums it up to his emotion and Russian DNA.
I apologized for my rudeness, but you continue to be an asshole.
Instead of solving the problem you threw the old chain, all the miners worked in vain.
You disgracefully quietly escaped from the old thread and created a new one, you did not even notify the miners about it.

Just admit that you're an asshole and a loser.

Personally, I mined only 10k coins and stopped. Because i already suspected that something bad was going to happen.
I'm sorry for those who worked for you for weeks and you betrayed them.

upggrXMD (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 03:12:48 PM

I apologized for my rudeness, but you continue to be an asshole.
Instead of solving the problem you threw the old chain, all the miners worked in vain.
You disgracefully quietly escaped from the old thread and created a new one, you did not even notify the miners about it.

Just admit that you're an asshole and a loser.

He comes back to add asshole and loser to the list of name calling.
There really was no need Sir, we assume those names were already implied
chengyz

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 03:41:01 PM

Before the old chain is completely wasted everyone's time, the new chain did not notify everyone, the author is a bastard
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: