Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:52:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [New XMD] New XMD Coin  (Read 8853 times)
epicfailman

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 04:10:29 PM

Ohhh... I have found some interesting. In rules of this SHITTY AND SCAMMY EXCHANGE

"First purchase your annual membership"
"purchase your annual membership"
"purchase"
"purchase"

SCAM ALERT

Nothing to do here
upggrXMD (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 04:12:58 PM

Ohhh... I have found some interesting. In rules of this SHITTY AND SCAMMY EXCHANGE
http://savepic.ru/13896113.png
"First purchase your annual membership"
"purchase your annual membership"
"purchase"
"purchase"

SCAM ALERT

Nothing to do here
Like I said 2 lowsy bucks i paid and made already $25 and going now to post my laptop for sale and make more cash. Admit you were wrong and fork over 2 bucks.
Guess what?? Nothing is free. Exchanges dont list coins for free cause it cost for servers, to seed a node cost cust digital ocean need to make money. You guy expensive equipment to mine but want dev to pay the large listing fee for you to dump cause electricity cost money and not free. Nothing is free but 2 bucks is damn cheap for all you can do. No coin  dev ever has to pays a listing fee again
epicfailman

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 04:16:34 PM

2 bucks * "n" numbers of fools = PROFIT!
No one normal exchange will sell the membership for trade.
It's really scam
upggrXMD (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 04:19:47 PM

It's really scam
Your living up to your name bro "EPICFAILMAN"
epicfailman

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 04:23:20 PM

It's really scam

domain registered for 3 month ago
@
want to sell their "account" for trade
@
no escrow
@
no guarantees
@
dev with shit on face tell me, that is not the scam

LOL
upggrXMD (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 04:28:14 PM

It's really scam

http://savepic.ru/13926837.png

domain registered for 3 month ago
@
want to sell their "account" for trade
@
no escrow
@
no guarantees
@
dev with shit on face tell me, that is not the scam

LOL
Dude what does this even have to do with selling coins? You calling scam but never used the serive. I have and many others and not one single complaint or issue can be found. Baseless bullshit you sling around. Trade or not but if you call scam please have some evidence. I could care less who own the site. I dev and trade and no problems yet. Such a fucking TARD. The escorw is done by SETESCROW look them up too.
Murzibia

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2017, 04:36:41 PM

Exchange with no access to exchange.
Are you !@#$% kidding me?

Means your membership is not authorized. Like I said 2 lowsy bucks dude. It's not my website but I trade coins there and it is legit.
Membership? Not authorized? Whats need to authorize? Photo with identification card? Direct call to office? Personal interview in garage office of this exchange? I don't see any button or something else. Maybe it is somewhere in deep of shitty interface, i don't know, because i have access only for my profile page.
STOP the FUD or email support dipshit I made $25 already

Murzibia have make trade there and will do so more. All can even trade MZB my there also.
upggrXMD (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 04:38:48 PM

There you have it. You asshole. The cost of a can of soda. Epicfailman goes down
upggr

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 04:43:29 PM

Hi,
just to make something clear: I am in control of the original XMD coin as per : http://xmdcoin.com and https://github.com/upggr/xmd-coin. I have nothing to do with this thread or the owner of this thread (upggrXMD) or this "new xmd" coin.
I am not claiming this guy here is a fraud, this is a different blockchain with different transactions and in effect a different coin. Anyone can fork XMD and do this. Just want to make clear the difference between the 2 coins, as for some reason this coin mentioned here, has identical name with the one I made and the starter of this thread decided to use part of my username. Original thread and official announcement for XMD is here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1775760.0 . The original XMD is not traded anywhere yet and me, the dev never requested any money or offered coins to be exchanged. choices are yours.
upggrXMD (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 04:46:52 PM

Stop off big guy. We got this now. Go back to your day job.
upggr

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 04:55:41 PM

Oh yes, I will, just dont confuse people. enjoy Smiley
upggrXMD (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 04:59:31 PM

Oh yes, I will, just dont confuse people. enjoy Smiley
Like we were all confused to block 25388 huh? You get the "Deuces"
upggr

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 05:07:47 PM

What about block 25388? technical problems in the nodes caused the stall, it is now fixed. i never tried to confuse people, and the problem was known and talked about it in the original thread in many occasions. i have never received any communication from you or for example a request for a bug in the original github repo. you just forked it , made a new one with a different genesis block and then implied in your messages in this thread that you are me (or never denied it), copy pasted the original xmd intro in the ANN claiming you have the "XMD". then you started selling it.
Thats my last message in your thread, enjoy!
upggrXMD (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 05:20:53 PM

What about block 25388? technical problems in the nodes caused the stall, it is now fixed. i never tried to confuse people, and the problem was known and talked about it in the original thread in many occasions. i have never received any communication from you or for example a request for a bug in the original github repo. you just forked it , made a new one with a different genesis block and then implied in your messages in this thread that you are me (or never denied it), copy pasted the original xmd intro in the ANN claiming you have the "XMD". then you started selling it.
No word of Darkmonero broken blockchain, no word of 3 re-launch of old XMD. No word of 4 stalled to XMD that need repair. No word of you simply develop them for fun only. For a man who offers so many words yet so few explanations we shall hold tight to your "last message in your thread".

Back to fun-land he goes. Where every dev failure leads to wasted hash. You wont make any money but goddamit you'll have some FUN

GO HAVE SOME FUN

WE'LL ALL HAVE SOME FUN
marco89

Activity: 157

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 05:32:55 PM

No word of Darkmonero broken blockchain, no word of 3 re-launch of old XMD. No word of 4 stalled to XMD that need repair. No word of you simply develop them for fun only. For a man who offers so many words yet so few explanations we shall hold tight to your "last message in your thread".

Back to fun-land he goes. Where every dev failure leads to wasted hash. You wont make any money but goddamit you'll have some FUN

GO HAVE SOME FUN

WE'LL ALL HAVE SOME FUN

you are an idiot dev
listing on nova is free getting 250 votes and you choose a service where people MUST PAY to have access to trade there.
are you serious? no you are ridicolous

BTC: 1NCJRUoVo1L1SV4kJDk5e9Ai67ZufEbFnw
upggrXMD (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 05:42:04 PM

GO HAVE SOME FUN

WE'LL ALL HAVE SOME FUN

you are an idiot dev
listing on nova is free getting 250 votes and you choose a service where people MUST PAY to have access to trade there.
are you serious? no you are ridicolous

It's simple dude. Why dont you go vote on nova. No one is stopping your lazy ass from doing it. I will trade and make money while you do that. Noone is forcing you to pay the 2 bucks either. You have choices, thats wonderful. By the way nova sucks to shit. (Buy now costs 0.4 BTC and will add remaining needed votes immediately to the coin and end the vote, to get the coin listed without delay.)
marco89

Activity: 157

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 06:16:51 PM

It's simple dude. Why dont you go vote on nova. No one is stopping your lazy ass from doing it. I will trade and make money while you do that. Noone is forcing you to pay the 2 bucks either. You have choices, thats wonderful. By the way nova sucks to shit. (Buy now costs 0.4 BTC and will add remaining needed votes immediately to the coin and end the vote, to get the coin listed without delay.)

probably you don't see the problem
your users MUST NOT PAY for trading.
probably you and a friend put on this scam site to fuck 2 * n.idiots that will trust you.
at the begin i trusted this coin. bye

BTC: 1NCJRUoVo1L1SV4kJDk5e9Ai67ZufEbFnw
mix46rus

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 06:30:06 PM

i going send message moderator and close current topic, it is illegal
upggrXMD (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 06:49:20 PM

i going send message moderator and close current topic, it is illegal
Says a Newbie with 3 post count. or probably EPICFAILMAN second fake account. Yo mad bro?
seasonw

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 01:25:07 AM

With all the action that dev did, seems like he had some connection with another scam coin called NicNacCoin...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: