Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:44:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 »
  Print  
Author Topic: VERITASEUM DISCUSSION THREAD  (Read 250992 times)
Neddo

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:09:51 PM

So much talk about PPT. I'm waiting for Reggie's report on PPP which is more functional of PPT and it offers a credit score rating valuation(which PPT doesn't). PPP's Mktcap is around $270mln of total coins !
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rocto

Activity: 67

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:17:32 PM

So much talk about PPT. I'm waiting for Reggie's report on PPP which is more functional of PPT and it offers a credit score rating valuation(which PPT doesn't). PPP's Mktcap is around $270mln of total coins !
sell the news, buy the rumor  Cool
numroe

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:22:39 PM

Will the slow speed of the main Ethereum network cause problems for Veritaseum?
Neddo

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:24:17 PM

Will the slow speed of the main Ethereum network cause problems for Veritaseum?

I think for VERI's business speed of transaction is not crucial
numroe

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:44:59 AM

I think for VERI's business speed of transaction is not crucial
Thank you for your quick reply.
Dorkie

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:24:47 AM

Well, well, well, what do you know. I just watched jsnip4's latest video here at www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUpARO_SaK4 and "Trader Boss" just "suggested" ETH:BTC ratio to be 5:1 (currently 26:1) starting at time 23:40 in a "free" market. Now what does that tell you on the investment potential of ETH vs BTC, hmm?
azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:55:37 AM

Well, well, well, what do you know. I just watched jsnip4's latest video here at www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUpARO_SaK4 and "Trader Boss" just "suggested" ETH:BTC ratio to be 5:1 (currently 26:1) starting at time 23:40 in a "free" market. Now what does that tell you on the investment potential of ETH vs BTC, hmm?
Dorkie - I watched it a few times and I don't get that at all (5:1). I do think that's possible just due to the fact that the ETH:BTC ratio did get down to 7 or 8 earlier this year IIRC. It's a tough ask though, but a change to PoS might help. BTC is a rocket, but if it can hold still for a bit and let ETH catch up...  One problem though is that sometimes when BTC and/or ETH goes up, alts go down to compensate. Would love to see $2000 ETH and 1 VERI: 1 ETH ratio though!

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
████▀                                       ▀████
███                                           ███
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
Dorkie

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:01:21 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2017, 01:23:05 PM by Dorkie

Dorkie - I watched it a few times and I don't get that at all (5:1). I do think that's possible just due to the fact that the ETH:BTC ratio did get down to 7 or 8 earlier this year IIRC. It's a tough ask though, but a change to PoS might help. BTC is a rocket, but if it can hold still for a bit and let ETH catch up...  One problem though is that sometimes when BTC and/or ETH goes up, alts go down to compensate. Would love to see $2000 ETH and 1 VERI: 1 ETH ratio though!

He said BTC would reach $100k, LTC would reach $10,000 and ETH would reach $20,000, if "free" market reign. ETH at $20k vs BTC at $100k = 5 ETH : 1 BTC.

Update:
By right, there should not be in place bots to sell ICO token whenever ETH goes up. Because what the bots are doing is simply to stabilize the ICO token price in term of USD. By right, the ICO token prices should remain where they are in term of ETH ratio, because ultimately they are part of the Ethereum ecosystem, and thus whatever the wealth generated from ETH rally should freely flow into the ETH-based ICO tokens without restriction (i.e. sold by bots to maintain price in USD term). Besides, this is crypto world we are in. Why still maintain price in USD term? Thus I don't think the bots should have a place in the market. If the ICO token prices are made to be independent of the ETH rally, then ETH should be seriously considered as a cryptocurrency too, made for commercial transactions, not just payment for gas. I understand. ETH is a cryptocurrency too. But people in general usually associate ETH to smart contract, instead of cryptocurrency at par with BTC and LTC.
azmojo

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:28:30 PM

He said BTC would reach $100k, LTC would reach $10,000 and ETH would reach $20,000, if "free" market reign. ETH at $20k vs BTC at $100k = 5 ETH : 1 BTC.

Update:
By right, there should not be in place bots to sell ICO token whenever ETH goes up. Because what the bots are doing is simply to stabilize the ICO token price in term of USD. By right, the ICO token prices should remain where they are in term of ETH ratio, because ultimately they are part of the Ethereum ecosystem, and thus whatever the wealth generated from ETH rally should freely flow into the ETH-based ICO tokens without restriction (i.e. sold by bots to maintain price in USD term). Besides, this is crypto world we are in. Why still maintain price in USD term? Thus I don't think the bots should have a place in the market. If the ICO token prices are made to be independent of the ETH rally, then ETH should be seriously considered as a cryptocurrency too, made for commercial transactions, not just payment for gas. I understand. ETH is a cryptocurrency too. But people in general usually associate ETH to smart contract, instead of cryptocurrency at par with BTC and LTC.
I'll listen yet again, I just don't recall hearing that despite listening specifically for it.

I was just pointing out the behavior that I have observed during past ETH and BTC rallies. Sometimes its worse than others but yes, unfortunately the alts do seem to suffer during rallies. The behavior probably just reflects the movement of capital from the traders. And not necessarily a lot of selling to buy ETH or BTC, just panic selling to free up crypto for other trades. I agree, I think prices should hold steady in that situation but the reality is it doesn't...

The bots are annoying. I guess they serve a purpose and make the exchanges more liquid and they bring the exchanges lots of revenue so those aren't going away either.

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
|
Dorkie

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:32:27 AM
Last edit: December 19, 2017, 08:27:23 AM by Dorkie

I'll listen yet again, I just don't recall hearing that despite listening specifically for it.

I was just pointing out the behavior that I have observed during past ETH and BTC rallies. Sometimes its worse than others but yes, unfortunately the alts do seem to suffer during rallies. The behavior probably just reflects the movement of capital from the traders. And not necessarily a lot of selling to buy ETH or BTC, just panic selling to free up crypto for other trades. I agree, I think prices should hold steady in that situation but the reality is it doesn't...

The bots are annoying. I guess they serve a purpose and make the exchanges more liquid and they bring the exchanges lots of revenue so those aren't going away either.

You only need to listen to him saying that BTC will go to $100k, LTC will go to $10k, and ETH will go to $20k, starting from ~23:40 to ~23:50. From that you can already infer the ETH:BTC ratio expected to be 5:1, which means ETH will outperform BTC percentage wise.

Yes, the bots are annoying. But they are a mistake. They serve a purpose that isn't even necessary. But then maybe the people behind the bots will eventually figure this out.

Update:
Maybe we refer the bots to different things. Personally I refer the bots to those that sell the ETH-based ICO tokens lower every time ETH takes off. They are doing this foolishly to maintain the token price in term of USD dollar, when by right they should just be in term of ETH ratio. Thus those bots that sell ICO tokens lower to maintain their USD price level is being very misinformed.
Wheelige

Activity: 238
Merit: 68

Do good things

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:54:27 AM

I'll take 20k Veri plz

║║║║║║║║█║███║███║███║█║█║█║║███║█║█║║██    POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]
║║║║║║║║█║███║█║█║███║█║█║█║║█║█║█║█║║█      GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
║║║║║║║║█║█║║║███║█║║║███║██║███║███║██      HOMEPAGE | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | LINKEDIN | SLACK | GITHUB | YOUTUBE
Dorkie

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:36:33 AM

Maybe Reggie should burn 50% of the total token supply from 100 mil down to 50 mil.
Since if the price can reach many thousands and we can tx in fractions of 1 token unit, there is no urgent need to have 100 mil total supply to facilitate global asset tokenization.
Neddo

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:03:01 AM

Reggie will need the more tokens possible, because he thinks that VERI's value increases with the network effect... the more tokens, the more interest in VERI...
azmojo

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:35:18 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2017, 05:46:18 PM by azmojo

Reggie live on Youtube now with VeADIR demo...
https://twitter.com/ReggieMiddleton/status/943533951636951040

https://youtu.be/2dc27u8ilk0

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
|

Activity: 65

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 05:45:18 PM

Reggie live on Youtube now with VeADIR demo...
https://twitter.com/ReggieMiddleton/status/943533951636951040

This is looking slick, REALLY slick.
azmojo

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:50:12 PM

Wow, VERI to the moon! This is awesome!

Just bought some more before it shoots up.

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
|
Rocto

Activity: 67

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:04:46 PM

Damn, this is huge! Awesome, next weeks VERI gonne be VERI intresting  Grin
buyabit

Activity: 247
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:30:13 PM

Watch "Veritaseum P2P Capital Markets Ready for Beta.

Reggie takes questions & provides live demo" on YouTube Live. The VeADIR is serverless, distributed software that buys & sells digital assets on its own, allowing you to participate via your VERI tokens.

Demo of most advanced smart contract ever built! Dynamic, actionable, autonomous research. Serverless, distributed. Combined w/ our world class research facilities, VeADIR acts on its own to purchase digital assets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dc27u8ilk0
Filthy McNasty

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:50:14 AM

Not sure if I am missing something but how do I buy Veritaseum?
Etherdelta web site doesn`t seem to work.
Thanks
buyabit

Activity: 247
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:00:29 AM

Not sure if I am missing something but how do I buy Veritaseum?
Etherdelta web site doesn`t seem to work.
Thanks

Until Ether Delta is back online your only other exchanges where VERI is traded are Mercatox, Hit BC or Decentrex.
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 »
  Print  

Jump to: