Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:53:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 »
  Print  
Author Topic: VERITASEUM DISCUSSION THREAD  (Read 250992 times)
Neddo

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:33:21 PM

Amazing, when the price of most coins dropped precisely the price of VERI continues to rise and has now reached $ 322, one of the most expensive coins.

Price means nothing, u should use Mktcap: VERI is 46th, still a long way to run!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:21:56 PM

Amazing, when the price of most coins dropped precisely the price of VERI continues to rise and has now reached $ 322, one of the most expensive coins.
Well, how much would you pay for access to a platform that allows you to outperform the price of Bitcoin? The sky is the limit...

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
████▀                                       ▀████
███                                           ███
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
Wolfington

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:24:55 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2017, 09:41:40 PM by Wolfington

Well, how much would you pay for access to a platform that allows you to outperform the price of Bitcoin? The sky is the limit...

Access to the research portfolio is only the tip of the iceberg. The point of VERI is that virtualy any asset can be Veritized and exchanged the same way.
paulmaritz

Activity: 672
Merit: 274

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:02:55 PM

VERI is now 0.50ETH, it's all time high was 1/1 last summer, VERI will see $800 by end of january...

it makes me sad, because I already sell at a cheaper price than the current price

Don't be too hard on yourself. Even I, a die-hard VERI supporter, has sold some at a lower price in order to re-balance my portfolio (which has since then done better than VERI alone).

If you're out completely and regret it - it is probably best to buy some now, hold onto it and look forward. If the VERI team succeeds (of which I personally have no doubt) - their success and your VERI holdings will eat into your regret until there is no regret left, only happiness. I mean, if VERI goes to where Clif High for one predicts it will go - on par with Bitcoin in terms of price ($18000+) some time next year, then VERI is extremely cheap - even at current price levels ($291.11 - $364.36). Given recent developments, it should be clear that Reggie and team are making huge inroads.
coinchi

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:35:09 PM

Sorry if this has been answered before but what is Reggie planning to do with the unsold remaining tokens? Im loving this project and all the progress that has been made.
paulmaritz

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:56:18 PM

Sorry if this has been answered before but what is Reggie planning to do with the unsold remaining tokens? Im loving this project and all the progress that has been made.

As far as I can remember it will be used for testing and gradually sold off to large corporate entities, wealthy families, etc. that will actively use the software. A portion will also be used for marketing and to compensate VERI staff.

To be exact: "Research and Development 30%; Sales, Marketing, Business Development:30%; Operations: 13%; Legal: 10%; Reserves: 10%; DAO liquidity provisions: 7%" (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0By5WJsM3KjltOGJHYS1HT3Uyczg/view)
Gully Bop

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:19:59 PM

HI,

how do I  download the rental app?
I've tried downloading from your website and blog and keep receiving this
ipfs resolve -r /ipns/Qmf2AieNkV9V9TPNCFvdfC1VJk1G7UJG52mvbJ7hRbnor9: Could not resolve name.
paulmaritz

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:30:55 PM

HI,

ipfs resolve -r /ipns/Qmf2AieNkV9V9TPNCFvdfC1VJk1G7UJG52mvbJ7hRbnor9: Could not resolve name.

There seems to be an error with the download link. I've notified Reggie. Hopefully they will respond and fix it soon.
coinchi

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:57:15 PM

As far as I can remember it will be used for testing and gradually sold off to large corporate entities, wealthy families, etc. that will actively use the software. A portion will also be used for marketing and to compensate VERI staff.

To be exact: "Research and Development 30%; Sales, Marketing, Business Development:30%; Operations: 13%; Legal: 10%; Reserves: 10%; DAO liquidity provisions: 7%" (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0By5WJsM3KjltOGJHYS1HT3Uyczg/view)

So basically any unsold token can be dumped into market as it isnt in escrow?
Reggie Middleton

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

UltraCoin "Smart" Derivatives: The Future of Money

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 08:09:13 PM

HI,

There seems to be an error with the download link. I've notified Reggie. Hopefully they will respond and fix it soon.
The standalone rental app is no longer available since the full suite is now in private beta. It will be in public beta early January"-ish".

*Link Removed* : The Future of Money! A "Smart", Zero Trust, Peer to Peer, Decentralized derivative layer on top of Bitcoin!!!
 *Image Removed*
Reggie Middleton

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

UltraCoin "Smart" Derivatives: The Future of Money

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 08:12:10 PM

The tokens are our product, which we sell for profit. There is no "market" to dump them in from my perspective, for there is no common pool of earnings that will be diluted by the issuance of new tokens. As long as the tokens sold (or even given) are being put to active, productive use, the value of the tokens increase as per Metcalfe's law and the network effect. You seem to be confusing our prepaid fees with stocks.

*Link Removed* : The Future of Money! A "Smart", Zero Trust, Peer to Peer, Decentralized derivative layer on top of Bitcoin!!!
 *Image Removed*
paulmaritz

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:16:10 PM

Strictly speaking yes, but they will not just dump tokens as that will crash the price if not backed by increased usage of the software and/or an increased demand for VERI tokens. Any additional tokens released into the market will most likely come with users who will use the software - the more users who use the software, the better, especially large families and corporates. It will increase the value of all tokens. It is called the network effect.

You will see from the circulating supply here that Veritaseum is not releasing tokens onto the market in a reckless manner: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/veritaseum/

You must remember that VERI tokens make it possible to use the software (and to buy research reports). It can be compared to the licenses Microsoft issues to users who intend to use their software. It is not something that should be frown upon when the company that develops the software has control over the bulk of the supply.
buyabit

Activity: 247
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:51:16 PM

Reggie Middleton is conducting a live stream right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqrC2RFQC6k&feature=em-lbcastemail
azmojo

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:54:28 AM

Announcement: Jan 18 Beta Launch!

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
|
panorama

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:35:12 AM

Yep...I wish I had picked up more when I had the chance.

Dorkie

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:47:49 PM

1 VERI for 100 ETH worth of exposure. I wonder, if Veritaseum can make available 1 VERI for other cryptocurrency worth of exposure (like bitcoin, litecoin, dash, ripple, etc), will that increase the market value of VERI?
jama2905

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:27:33 PM

1 VERI for 100 ETH worth of exposure. I wonder, if Veritaseum can make available 1 VERI for other cryptocurrency worth of exposure (like bitcoin, litecoin, dash, ripple, etc), will that increase the market value of VERI?
VeAIDR will trade various cryptocurrencies eg OMG, I suggest you watch Reggie's video where he demonstrates the beta.
buyabit

Activity: 247
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:11:43 PM

A comment from Reggie Middleton on CoinDesk's Top 10 Token Traders and Analysts of 2017

Hmmm... I wonder why I wasn't included on this list? 400% (diversified) gains). 10 year track record. Early patent apps. 1st of its kind P2P value trading software. Dozen or so forensic valuation reports on ICOs & the Most unique token in the industry.

azmojo

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:00:21 PM

Yep...I wish I had picked up more when I had the chance.
Why can't you buy now? It might be $350, but that doesn't matter if it's $1000 at the end of Jan.

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
|
Gully Bop

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:11:33 AM

HI,

The standalone rental app is no longer available since the full suite is now in private beta. It will be in public beta early January"-ish".

Thanks, @Paulmaritz and @Reggie Middleton for your swift reply, looking forward to testing out this software on the blockchain.  Shocked Roll Eyes Shocked
Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 »
  Print  

Jump to: