Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:04:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 »
  Print  
Author Topic: VERITASEUM DISCUSSION THREAD  (Read 250993 times)
HBayter

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:26:55 AM

What exactly is your token? Is it protocol coin, utility token or tokenized security?
buyabit

Activity: 247
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:17:03 PM

What exactly is your token? Is it protocol coin, utility token or tokenized security?

I believe it would be a good idea for you to spend a little time to conduct some due diligence on the company. Have a look at the companies website, scroll through this forum and then go to you tube perhaps as there are a number of videos discussing the company.

I am an owner of the Veritaseum tokens and I plan on using them on the companies platform in 2018.
sunshine247

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:09:22 PM

I don't know about you all, but I can hardly wait to find out what 2018 is going to reward all of us Veri Holders with Smiley  I want to personally wish each and every one of you a VERI Successful 2018!!! 

paulmaritz

Activity: 672
Merit: 274

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:54:48 PM

I don't know about you all, but I can hardly wait to find out what 2018 is going to reward all of us Veri Holders with Smiley  I want to personally wish each and every one of you a VERI Successful 2018!!! 

Thank you. The same to you. Cool
Wolfington

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:58:02 AM

Yes! Best of luck to the VERI team and all VERI holders in 2018! Big tings a gwan!
jama2905

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:41:49 PM

Yes! Best of luck to the VERI team and all VERI holders in 2018! Big tings a gwan!
Veri's been progressively rising since the limited beta  VeADIR release despite fluctuations in other cryptos eg bitcoin and ethereum.
Dorkie

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:04:37 PM

Since, Veritas is one of the top 5 most liquid token at ED, maybe Reggie & team can apply for listing at Kucoin.
Kucoin is very open and receptive to new token listing and I don't think they will be biased.
This will help 1) provide Veritas with a lot more liquidity, 2) additional alternative beside using ED, and 3) potentially push Veritas to much higher high.
It just takes Reggie & team some willpower to apply for a listing would do.
jama2905

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:21:39 PM

Since, Veritas is one of the top 5 most liquid token at ED, maybe Reggie & team can apply for listing at Kucoin.
Kucoin is very open and receptive to new token listing and I don't think they will be biased.
This will help 1) provide Veritas with a lot more liquidity, 2) additional alternative beside using ED, and 3) potentially push Veritas to much higher high.
Isn't VeAIDR a potential competitor to exchanges? Maybe that's why it's not widely listed.
azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:52:02 PM

Reggie Live on Youtube now: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vY5CRJCnICs

And now my review of the VEADIR. Here is my experience and how it works.

3 days ago, I purchased 1 ETH of exposure for .01 VERI for 2 days. That required me to (of course) have 1 ETH and .01 VERI. The current ratio is 1VERI:100ETH, and it is now capped at .01 VERI as I understand.

When I submitted my order, it went into an "open" status for some time. A few hours later I notice that the status transitioned to "Collected" and my 2 day countdown began.

After 2 days the status transitioned to closed and indicated that I had lost 1.28%. I then "Settled" the transaction and the .98x ETH was returned to my wallet.

You can see on the VEADIR page when the VEADIR creates bucked and buys & sells tokens, but there is no indication if it is "your" bucket" or if the transactions are related to your exposure. There is also no indication as to the value of your exposure while it is exposed. You just have to wait for it to end and find out how much you made or lost.

My conclusion from this trial is that this is meant for more long term exposure. Cryptos move a lot but normally you can't expect to necessarily make a lot in 2 days... I would expect that you'll want to do it by the month or months. There is no way to precisely time the entry or exit of the exposure so you're at the whim of the markets of the time period you choose.

Yes, I lost 1.2% over 2 days but that is probably not a bad result considering the natural trading spreads are greater than 1.2%. Even then, you're just buying exposure to that basket of tokens and if crypto has a bad day or week your results will reflect that.

Overall the interface is slick and easy to use and I did not notice any bugs.

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
████▀                                       ▀████
███                                           ███
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
buyabit

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:00:39 PM

Watch "VERI, VeADIRs & Disruption: Utility Trumps Speculation" on YouTube Live. Big gains in VERI retail price may mask the message & true value of our products/services. VERI's not an investment & more is to be gained from using it than speculating in it.

From Reggie Middletons' live stream today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vY5CRJCnICs&feature=youtu.be&a=
Big Naturals

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:51:39 PM

Is it correct that people can 'rent' out their Veri and earn income? If yes, how?
thanks
azmojo

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:59:14 AM

Is it correct that people can 'rent' out their Veri and earn income? If yes, how?
thanks
Yes, once the public beta goes live you will be able to rent your VERI on the VEADIR app.

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
|
panorama

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:15:51 AM

Reggie Live on Youtube now: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vY5CRJCnICs

And now my review of the VEADIR. Here is my experience and how it works.

3 days ago, I purchased 1 ETH of exposure for .01 VERI for 2 days. That required me to (of course) have 1 ETH and .01 VERI. The current ratio is 1VERI:100ETH, and it is now capped at .01 VERI as I understand.

When I submitted my order, it went into an "open" status for some time. A few hours later I notice that the status transitioned to "Collected" and my 2 day countdown began.

After 2 days the status transitioned to closed and indicated that I had lost 1.28%. I then "Settled" the transaction and the .98x ETH was returned to my wallet.

You can see on the VEADIR page when the VEADIR creates bucked and buys & sells tokens, but there is no indication if it is "your" bucket" or if the transactions are related to your exposure. There is also no indication as to the value of your exposure while it is exposed. You just have to wait for it to end and find out how much you made or lost.

My conclusion from this trial is that this is meant for more long term exposure. Cryptos move a lot but normally you can't expect to necessarily make a lot in 2 days... I would expect that you'll want to do it by the month or months. There is no way to precisely time the entry or exit of the exposure so you're at the whim of the markets of the time period you choose.

Yes, I lost 1.2% over 2 days but that is probably not a bad result considering the natural trading spreads are greater than 1.2%. Even then, you're just buying exposure to that basket of tokens and if crypto has a bad day or week your results will reflect that.

Overall the interface is slick and easy to use and I did not notice any bugs.

Thanks for the overview!

Dorkie

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:38:07 AM

Isn't VeAIDR a potential competitor to exchanges? Maybe that's why it's not widely listed.

Both HitBTC and Mercatox (where Veritas is listed) are exchanges.
Neddo

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:13:59 AM

Both HitBTC and Mercatox (where Veritas is listed) are exchanges.

avoid Hitbtc at all costs!! I had my VERI stuck there for 3 weeks, I got the money back but it was the worst experience ever..
buyabit

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:12:54 PM

VeADIR in ACTION! Sample portfolio $1.8M to $7.2M <3 months. See VeADIR actively buying/selling assets guided by Veritaseum's proprietary research. It's easily the hottest thing in crypto. I will give free VeADIR exposures to select Family Offices.

Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vY5CRJCnICs
buyabit

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:36:55 PM

Clarification regarding my last tweet on VeADIR portfolio. VERI is listed in VeADIR, but be aware that VERI is necessary for VeADIR to operate. Without VERI, there is no VeADIR. For those confused about VERI as an investment vs a utility, see this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vY5CRJCnICs
buyabit

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:46:05 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2018, 02:37:37 AM by buyabit

Some various quotes today from Reggie.

The advantage of bucking "Follow the crowd, emulate the sellside fee churning machine mentality" afforded by our token sale? While VC & early IPO funded cos. focus their businesses on selling to the next investors or 3 mths ahead (next qtr), we measure value generations at a time.

Many have judged token offerings to be scams. The reasons for doing so are... Well, scammy. Yes, many out for a quick buck, but quality is judged by execution, concept & track record, not websites & white papers. VERI tokens allow us to buck the short term, follow the crowd trend.

I came up with the original Veritaseum concept in 2013 & plan to release a fully functioning product this quarter. VCs, private & public equity investors can't fathom that level of patience. The reason? They target liquidity event investors. We target multi-generational wealth.
azmojo

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:52:19 PM

Clarification regarding my last tweet on VeADIR portfolio. VERI is listed in VeADIR, but be aware that VERI is necessary for VeADIR to operate. Without VERI, there is no VeADIR. For those confused about VERI as an investment vs a utility, see this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vY5CRJCnICs

I described my experience above but in a more general sense, it's like buying into an ETF for a certain amount of time. The amount of ETH you want to invest costs you 1/100th in VERI. So 10 ETH costs you .1 VERI. 100 ETH costs you 1 VERI. As soon as you buy into the VEADIR, it acquires a proportional share of tokens for your stake, and likewise it sells them at the end of the term.

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
|
buyabit

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:21:33 PM

A few more messages from Reggie Middleton

Veritaseum seeks polished exec w/ Rolodex of family offices; can discuss strategies/explain risk-adj reward of digital assets like a software engineer trained in global macro & close deals like a polished politico. You can raise $500M-$1B in assets & must assist team in retention.

VERI quotes to die for, pt 1/2:
"Will VERI disrupte the legacy financial model currently being applied by exchanges in the crypto space as early as next week? Exchange listed coins currently  having to pony up a mil. to get listed! Join Telegram discussion.

VERI quotes to die for, pt 2/2:
Listing on VeADIR can legitimize a project, based off of fundamentals vs exchange listing fees - the very same rent seeking model applied to crypto that btc set out to undercut in the 1st place.
Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 »
  Print  

Jump to: