Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:56:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 178 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][04.07] ICO Starta - Cross-Coin Venture capital on the blockchain🌟  (Read 153175 times)
ICO_support

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 08:40:47 AM

if you want participate at the social campaign... twitter, facebook, google, youtube. It was better, this application is made for that.

So it's like you want, if you want more stalkes, don't hesitate !

Thanks for your reply.
Must I share it on each social network to get more stakes ? (you said stalkes, ahah  Grin )

all you need do is to complete the tasks there, for example..'like' 'retweet' etc to earn viral points
novusordo

Activity: 800
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 08:45:33 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2017, 09:51:47 AM by novusordo

if you want participate at the social campaign... twitter, facebook, google, youtube. It was better, this application is made for that.

Thanks for your reply.
Must I share it on each social network to get more stakes ? (you said stalkes, ahah  Grin )

all you need do is to complete the tasks there, for example..'like' 'retweet' etc to earn viral points

Thanks!
I earned 5 viral points by liking the facebook page but my twitter account is still too "young" to retweet anything. I didn't see any google or youtube tasks.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
ICO_support

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 08:48:21 AM

For more information on Starta ICO project, read...
http://www.blockchaindailynews.com/ICO-To-Form-Liquid-Market-of-Venture-Tokens-for-Pool-of-21-Startups-in-Starta-Accelerator_a25594.html
https://medium.com/@startaico/vc-for-ordinary-investors-694defc99c0d

Join STARTA ICO bounty campaign...MAKE MORE TOKENS
Register here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1887079.msg18745331#msg18745331

ICO is 6 days to go...INVEST IN ICO...EMPOWER A STARTUP
https://startaico.com/

Thank you guys for your support.
ICO_support

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 08:50:34 AM

Thanks for your reply.

Thanks!
I earn 5 viral points by liking the facebook page but my twitter account is still too "young" to retweet anything. I didn't see any google or youtube tasks.

Aww, sorry to hear that...majority of the tasks are twitter, but youtube still somes from time to time, you could be fortunate to meet it.
amanojaku

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 09:02:19 AM

many ICO held in July
i hope starta can be first and attract more investor and the ICO end successful
StanleLee

Activity: 116

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 09:19:40 AM

So the chances of reaching their target within the first week is highly possible looking at the way things are going and looking at the blog post they have their calculations at hands and it looks like they will reach the target pretty easily.

It would be amazing and certainly a confirmation on the community's opinion on the value of the project if they reach their target fast. The icos that sell out quickly usually end up performing well in the long run.

I agree.
Although there are a group of people (investors) who wait for the first and next days of the ico to see the project is supported by others.
So for many investors the ICO start is important, but it shows not always a complete picture of the situation.

First blockchain based marketplace of trading algorithms]
TRADINGENE│ JOIN NOW
ICO 4 April 2018
ric_ardo

Activity: 230

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 09:49:11 AM

Thanks for your reply.

Thanks!
I earn 5 viral points by liking the facebook page but my twitter account is still too "young" to retweet anything. I didn't see any google or youtube tasks.

Sometimes the tasks finish quick, maybe admin should consider increasing the amount of tasks and doing more youtube tasks since there is increasing interest in the campaign
ric_ardo

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 09:50:49 AM

So the chances of reaching their target within the first week is highly possible looking at the way things are going and looking at the blog post they have their calculations at hands and it looks like they will reach the target pretty easily.

It would be amazing and certainly a confirmation on the community's opinion on the value of the project if they reach their target fast. The icos that sell out quickly usually end up performing well in the long run.

I agree.
Although there are a group of people (investors) who wait for the first and next days of the ico to see the project is supported by others.
So for many investors the ICO start is important, but it shows not always a complete picture of the situation.

Yea, just like what played out in ZrCoin ICO, it started well and stagnated at some points..then picked up again and went on to raise above the cap just on the last day.
Nat2021

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 09:59:24 AM

Everything related to the waves is a scam, the developers of waves and other people steal your coins

Could you explain (with real arguments, I mean) why you say something like this?
Nevermind. He's just troll
ric_ardo

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 10:06:07 AM

Everything related to the waves is a scam, the developers of waves and other people steal your coins

Could you explain (with real arguments, I mean) why you say something like this?
Nevermind. He's just troll

Am surprised he hasnt said anything since, Waves is busy developing programs and growing stronger and someone is by the corner casting aspertions..very funny
bileta

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 10:27:50 AM

http://www.blockchaindailynews.com/ICO-To-Form-Liquid-Market-of-Venture-Tokens-for-Pool-of-21-Startups-in-Starta-Accelerator_a25594.html

Register here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1887079.msg18745331#msg18745331

I hope I get to join this campaign before ICO ends...well be it as it may, you have my support, I like the project and all that am reading about it
markus124

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 10:58:39 AM

Waves needs to add more liquidity to their plataform exchange so we can trade directly there instead of waiting for bigger exchanger to trade.
btcrocks

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 11:04:26 AM

Good project and joined to your signature.

How many times do you say this in this thread? I have seen this around 3rd to 4th time here and you keep replying every week about your joining? You need to consider that they have already added you to the signature campaign list and multiple posts here does not make any sense.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 11:11:26 AM

How many times do you say this in this thread? I have seen this around 3rd to 4th time here and you keep replying every week about your joining? You need to consider that they have already added you to the signature campaign list and multiple posts here does not make any sense.

i visited his posts and saw exactly what you said https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=903739;sa=showPosts

szafa seem to be just spamming his number of post to get quick stakes from the team. everyone should report this kid after the campaign so he'll get nothing out of his spamming.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
szafa

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 11:20:11 AM

I think i reached my 5-10 post to this ann.They have rule.
btcrocks

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 11:24:24 AM

I understand you are in a hurry to meet your target Grin but that does not mean you will keep posting the same message "joined the campaign" every alternate day.Why can't you write something after you read the whitepaper and ask few questions to the community so everyone here is well aware of what this project actually is worth?
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 11:36:15 AM

I understand you are in a hurry to meet your target Grin but that does not mean you will keep posting the same message "joined the campaign" every alternate day.Why can't you write something after you read the whitepaper and ask few questions to the community so everyone here is well aware of what this project actually is worth?

Although szafa doesn't give posts with much value, he do help keep this thread on top which is valuable to this project. Grin
StanleLee

Activity: 116

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 11:43:59 AM

Emm .. The rules: Every participant needs to make 40 quality posts (including 5-10 posts in this thread) during Bounty campaign on BCT to be eligible for the bounty. 
Do not ignore words from the rules  Wink

First blockchain based marketplace of trading algorithms]
TRADINGENE│ JOIN NOW
ICO 4 April 2018
ICO_support

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 12:56:26 PM

Emm .. The rules: Every participant needs to make 40 quality posts (including 5-10 posts in this thread) during Bounty campaign on BCT to be eligible for the bounty. 
Do not ignore words from the rules  Wink

Good one, in as much as you need to make up to 40 posts, they also have to be quality ones and informative
contactmi

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 12:59:44 PM

I read that primalbase, which is also a token on wavesblockchain has ended their ICO under 24 hours after selling all their tokens, I hope Starta ICO will experience similar success.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 178 »
  Print  

Jump to: