Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:57:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Do We Need Kids??? This Planet Is Getting Over Populated Already!!!  (Read 3267 times)
cybersofts (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 03:40:38 PM

We need women and kids, but we don ´t need this many of men.

What exactly do you mean by "Many Men" Huh
cybersofts (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 03:42:47 PM

I't is natural to have all :  woman, man and child...  It is not normal have gay people, or to many war's and people who want to steal on legal term somebody else happiness.
If you d'not understand what i thing  , just go and learn history , what English man do in India and Africa, and how America rise from bones of Indians.......

Yes, it's natural to have women and kids but here we're talking about over population!
cybersofts (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 03:46:38 PM

Its not over populated yet. Australia has more kangaroos than humans. We don't see people living permanently in the middle of the pacific on a house like the bajaos. Its not yet over populated. Once we see we are starting to consider eating insect like cockroaches that when you can say its over populated.

Sure, it's not over populated yet but we're about to... What do you think when this planet is over populated, then???
cybersofts (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 03:51:00 PM

We have to do something about the overpopulation. The question is just: What should we do?

I guess the first step to control overpopulation is birth control and after that, then we should look for the next alternative step!
cybersofts (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 03:53:32 PM

We have to do something about the overpopulation. The question is just: What should we do?

all we have to do is make everyone richer. the more money you get, the less kids you have.

LOL Smiley Smiley Smiley So how should we get everyone richer, dude??? It's impossible!
cybersofts (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 03:57:07 PM

Don't worry about over population... Mother nature will take care of that with Natural disasters or Plague.

How are you sure, the mother nature would take care of itself??? Even if it may take care of itself we need an easy way to control overpopulation not some kind of plague or natural disaster!
Konst

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2017, 05:49:46 PM

Nature will probably take care of the issue Wink
btctousd81

Activity: 434
Merit: 270

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2017, 08:24:47 PM

dont worry , nature will take care of itself., once the time is ready.

buhahah , laughs in bunker.

alfredgarsi

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 12:36:50 AM

It is time to creat some colonies in the Moon and after that, colonize Mars.
cybersofts (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 12:40:09 AM

Great Idea here, I heard "Elon Musk" started building colonies already on Mars.
Instamined

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

woah that's a lot of money

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 12:51:50 AM

There are several billion "humans" who have failed to join civilization in the last 4,000 years. Now, all at once, they are discovering what they have been missing and flocking to the societies which were built by the hard work of others: demanding equality.

I sincerely do not consider those types of people to be human but a sort of pre-human ancestor who are biologically very similar but distinguishable by their lack of education and unsophisticated use of tools.

So, I would say we aren't really over-populated per say but we have an over-abundance of "useless" human beings who lack the heredity disposition and access to information required to one day be of use to global society at large. More power to the people who manage to learn and become successful out of these backgrounds but the facts are that those individuals are statistical anomalies.

The liberal approach is that every human has inherent value regardless of who they are or where they came from. I do not subscribe to this. Instead I believe that every human is no more significant universally than a gnat. We are all equally inconsequential to the universe and the only way to transcend that uselessness is referential to the activities of the human economy. It may seem callous but unfortunately it is the truth.

When organizations enable the survival of those "humans" who would otherwise die to disease or famine or whatever: they are interfering with natural selection and making us weaker as a result. Poor, under-educated humans give birth to more poor, under-educated humans. It is a vicious cycle.

Those who are incapable of forming self-sufficient societies after thousands of years of advanced civilization have failed to adapt and deserve their misfortunes.

BTC: 1HmTtysbeo9EsbotzcpL8QEx8PRcB5EzgW
cybersofts (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 02:01:10 AM

There are several billion "humans" who have failed to join civilization in the last 4,000 years. Now, all at once, they are discovering what they have been missing and flocking to the societies which were built by the hard work of others: demanding equality.

I sincerely do not consider those types of people to be human but a sort of pre-human ancestor who are biologically very similar but distinguishable by their lack of education and unsophisticated use of tools.

So, I would say we aren't really over-populated per say but we have an over-abundance of "useless" human beings who lack the heredity disposition and access to information required to one day be of use to global society at large. More power to the people who manage to learn and become successful out of these backgrounds but the facts are that those individuals are statistical anomalies.

The liberal approach is that every human has inherent value regardless of who they are or where they came from. I do not subscribe to this. Instead I believe that every human is no more significant universally than a gnat. We are all equally inconsequential to the universe and the only way to transcend that uselessness is referential to the activities of the human economy. It may seem callous but unfortunately it is the truth.

When organizations enable the survival of those "humans" who would otherwise die to disease or famine or whatever: they are interfering with natural selection and making us weaker as a result. Poor, under-educated humans give birth to more poor, under-educated humans. It is a vicious cycle.

Those who are incapable of forming self-sufficient societies after thousands of years of advanced civilization have failed to adapt and deserve their misfortunes.

Agreed with you 100% on your point of view, but the issue of overpopulation may affect everyone's life in the near future because "Human Overpopulation" may affect the weather and our global climate conditions. Overpopulation will also produce more CO2 "Carbon Dioxide" to atmosphere to increase global warming and with more people on this planet there will be more industrial pollution e.g. CO2, chemical waste and CO "Carbon Monoxide" which may lead to air poisoning. More people will require more industries which will produce more pollution that may lead to more global warning and other disasters alike!  
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 02:09:47 AM

You fake information. Elon musk doesn't build a colony on Mars. Before you begin that has something to do with sending people to be a preliminary stage in which SpaceX sent a spacecraft to Mars without people at all. The first step, as told to me Musk, will "send auto-ship to Mars, just to make sure we can send something back and forth" — and it should happen before 2020. Then there will be a series of unmanned cargo missions to deliver equipment, dwellings and inventories, to when the first humans arrived on Mars, they had to survive — they need access to water, a place to live, tools to convert the components on Mars into oxygen, fertilizer to grow crops and so on.
cybersofts (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 02:14:23 AM

You fake information. Elon musk doesn't build a colony on Mars. Before you begin that has something to do with sending people to be a preliminary stage in which SpaceX sent a spacecraft to Mars without people at all. The first step, as told to me Musk, will "send auto-ship to Mars, just to make sure we can send something back and forth" — and it should happen before 2020. Then there will be a series of unmanned cargo missions to deliver equipment, dwellings and inventories, to when the first humans arrived on Mars, they had to survive — they need access to water, a place to live, tools to convert the components on Mars into oxygen, fertilizer to grow crops and so on.

SpaceX founder Elon Musk plans to get humans to Mars in six years

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2016/sep/27/elon-musk-spacex-mars-colony
Instamined

Activity: 70

woah that's a lot of money

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 02:18:01 AM

Agreed with you 100% on your point of view, but the issue of overpopulation may affect everyone's life in the near future because "Human Overpopulation" may affect the weather and our global climate conditions. Overpopulation will also produce more CO2 "Carbon Dioxide" to atmosphere to increase global warming and with more people on this planet there will be more industrial pollution e.g. CO2, chemical waste and CO "Carbon Monoxide" which may lead to air poisoning. More people will require more industries which will produce more pollution that may lead to more global warning and other disasters alike!  

Exactly. While I truly believe if humanity was firing on all cylinders and efficiently utilizing our resources we could sustain probably double our current global population, we simply aren't organized enough.

I applaud Elon Musk's huge factory thing. He claims 20-50 (I forget how many) of those factories could sustain the entire planet. That's awesome, but it sounds too good to be true.

The ability of irrational non-self motivated actors to inflict untold suffering has been demonstrated time and time again. In the last 365 days 10 or so people have likely killed 1000+ combined. One huge risk of a rising population with greater wealth disparity I see is that the frequency of homicidal maniacs enraged that they feel left behind will increase dramatically. . . . I've been saying that since 2010 or so.

BTC: 1HmTtysbeo9EsbotzcpL8QEx8PRcB5EzgW
Cold-Heart

Activity: 92

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 02:30:05 AM

Why do we need women & kids? This planet is getting over populated already!

Most contemporary estimates for the carrying capacity of the Earth under existing conditions are between 4 billion and 16 billion. Depending on which estimate is used, human overpopulation may or may not have already occurred. Nevertheless, the rapid recent increase in human population is causing some concern.

David Attenborough described the level of human population on the planet as a multiplier of all other environmental problems In 2013, he described humanity as "a plague on the Earth" that needs to be controlled by limiting population growth.

“ Overpopulation in various countries has become a serious threat to the health of people and a grave obstacle to any attempt to organize peace on this planet. Albert Einstein – physicist 1879 – 1955 ”

For me, I got 2 dogs and I'm kinda OK with that for now! I'm just aiming at my billion dollar dream... What about you guys???

we are already overpopulated.. however, it doesn't mean that we don't need women and kids.. what we need is a program for family planning.. to help us maintain our population in an average rate.. although not all people agreed with it.. cause some people aren't really aware or doesn't pay attention to their community.. Cheesy
cybersofts (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 02:50:07 AM

Why do we need women & kids? This planet is getting over populated already!

Most contemporary estimates for the carrying capacity of the Earth under existing conditions are between 4 billion and 16 billion. Depending on which estimate is used, human overpopulation may or may not have already occurred. Nevertheless, the rapid recent increase in human population is causing some concern.

David Attenborough described the level of human population on the planet as a multiplier of all other environmental problems In 2013, he described humanity as "a plague on the Earth" that needs to be controlled by limiting population growth.

“ Overpopulation in various countries has become a serious threat to the health of people and a grave obstacle to any attempt to organize peace on this planet. Albert Einstein – physicist 1879 – 1955 ”

For me, I got 2 dogs and I'm kinda OK with that for now! I'm just aiming at my billion dollar dream... What about you guys???

we are already overpopulated.. however, it doesn't mean that we don't need women and kids.. what we need is a program for family planning.. to help us maintain our population in an average rate.. although not all people agreed with it.. cause some people aren't really aware or doesn't pay attention to their community.. Cheesy
Great insight, our communities needs a program to help people understand the effect of human overpopulation and what are the consequences if not proper measure are taken to prevent it!  
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 03:20:01 AM

The earth is not near over-population. Consider. Global warming will warm up Northern Canada and Siberia. It will melt the ice caps giving much more fresh water to all people. The Antarctic lands will warm up enough to live there. Even though the coastal lands will be flooded, much more will be gained in Canada, Siberia, Antarctica, and even the Sahara will become a lush, almost tropical, farmland.

The earth is beginning to have room for billions more.

Women are designed to make children. They like the idea (most of them, anyway). And they are fun to make children with. Keep the women and children.

Besides, we just might get another expanding of the earth like Neal Adams says:

Expanding Earth and Pangaea Theory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HDb9Ijynfo

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
pauljumbo

Activity: 15

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2017, 08:34:13 AM

this is true the richer we become the less kids we have
[/quote]

all we have to do is make everyone richer. the more money you get, the less kids you have.
[/quote]
Konst

Activity: 31

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2017, 09:08:40 AM

Nature will without any doubt take care of over population once it becomes a problem Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: