Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:47:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Key of solomon coins  (Read 2289 times)
TheCryptoMint (OP)

Activity: 113
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 03:30:58 PM

Sorry about the price but I need to cover some lossed from changing the mistakes before about the chicago bulls head. I dont think it would have been a major concern anyway but I had to spend lots of money changing for some people who wouldnt have even bought the coin in the 1st place. Seams like a rat race in here and I was expecting people who appreciated bitcoin.

We definitely appreciate bitcoin, and art as well.

But unfortunately, "poor planning on your part does not constitute as an emergency on ours"...in other words...why should we be expected to pay for your fuckup?

Additionally, as we have no reason to trust you...it is mandatory that you accept some form of escrow if you wish to properly contribute to this market.

Otherwise you're just wasting everyone's time with pretty pictures.

I don't care if you have ownership of satoshi's severed phallus ...it doesn't immediately grant you trust here. You have to build trust through confirmed and successful trades before anyone(but fools) purchase from you without escrow.

You didn't/ wont pay for the scratched coins they are in a new home.. These are  different and runs of 5.  I have sold one so hopefully that will be positive feedback.
Thanks for your take on escrow. I will gain successful trades eventually I am in no hurry and like I said before I will only sell a few coins at time. So I have 1 sale already. I am in no rush here.
Out of curiousity how much would you say Satoshi's severed phallus would go for?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
isoneguy

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 04:01:46 PM

Out of curiosity how much would you say Satoshi's severed phallus would go for?

Even for satirical purposes I'd hope you already understand at least one of the many reasons why we can't put a price on such things.
bitenvy

Activity: 296
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 12:16:22 AM

So, is this original artwork?   Roll Eyes
buckrogers
Legendary

Activity: 2728
Merit: 1181

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 03:53:03 AM

Obviously not , looking at previous coin designs, and publicly "viewable" artwork Smiley

Well I'm dr. spock I'm here to rock y'all
TheCryptoMint (OP)

Activity: 113
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 07:19:51 AM

The back is original. The front is one of the Seals of Solomon. Unchanged in design. If it was changed it wouldn't be a Seal of Solomon.

Obviously not , looking at previous coin designs, and publicly "viewable" artwork Smiley

Out of curiosity would you consider a painting of the Eiffel tower to be original? Or would you say a statue of the Mona Lisa is original?
buckrogers
Legendary

Activity: 2728
Merit: 1181

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 05:18:23 PM

The back is original. The front is one of the Seals of Solomon. Unchanged in design. If it was changed it wouldn't be a Seal of Solomon.

Out of curiosity would you consider a painting of the Eiffel tower to be original? Or would you say a statue of the Mona Lisa is original?

Is that a joke or are you being serious?
You are trying to sell a collectible coin here.

If you didn't create the artwork thats fine, you should clearly state so in your OP, so people don't have to find these images on the web, and wonder why you are simply using other people's images and slapping them on a coin, and asking people to give you money?

On top of that you are not accepting escrow, and expect people to simply trust you?

oh and let's not bring up the "shill" accounts that are here that you claim someone created besides yourself?

The people you are trying to attract here are not fools or noobs, and we have pretty much seen about every possible scam attempt here to date, not saying you are scamming, but trust is EARNED not a given, and honesty goes a long way to earn that trust.

Oh and to answer you question about the images of the mona lisa and eiffel tower, I would clearly say they are not originals but copies of an existing piece of art, which was created by hand (painted, or sculpted) by a skilled artist, and I doubt anyone on earth would have to question that or ask about it, vs your photos you sent to a mint of  demonic images (as you claim) to be pressed on a coin Smiley

thanks!

Well I'm dr. spock I'm here to rock y'all
bithalo
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 08:11:15 PM

Just a note that I received one of these coins. I didn't use escrow. 

Co-author to the Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins.  More details can be found at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2767515.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: