Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:12:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DO NOT buy MobileGo during ICO  (Read 3875 times)
kitxutopia (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 02:55:14 AM

The project itself may look promising. BUT! There is NO upper limit on the crowsale! Which mean you will only get 1/2 portion of the coin if the ico got 20M from investors.
Who know how much you'll get? They already got 7.7 mil for 2days. there are still 28days to go.

Moreover, the company itself can buy ico / manipulate the ico result to reduce shares from investors and then sell the coin at the market (making 2nd time profit).

Finally, if the ico has no investing limit on crowsale, the coin price will drop at the beginging! coin price bomb after crowsale usually because: the coin has brght futrue and people miss the crowsale. In this case the crowsale will not end in 30days. The chance that investor miss the crowsale close to 0 (not to mention if ico get more than 10M the coin value will decrease).

If you are intrested in MobileGo.... buy it after crowsale, i'm prttey sure you'll get a better price.

P.S I think MobileGo team does not care if investors will make money...They only care making more money for themselves. Such greed!

(English is not my 1st language, sorry for my bad English.)
Starkz

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 04:20:25 AM

Interesting. Is that why GAME was pumped then dumped on during the first day of ico?

daylox

Activity: 307
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 04:31:03 AM

It seems MobileGO is very overpriced, or overvalued, it is worth 1-2 million usd, but they raise 7 million usd, amazing job, good marketing they have.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 04:39:01 AM

So much investor with the MobileGo and a very successful one on their first day. OP is entitled to his opinion but it is to the investors discretion whether he invest or not. I think the investors weights on the profitability of the project. I myself agree with MGO research about the future of mobile gaming.

Open for Campaigns
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1020

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 04:50:24 AM

It seems MobileGO is very overpriced, or overvalued, it is worth 1-2 million usd, but they raise 7 million usd, amazing job, good marketing they have.
I was really surprised on the result of their ICO is just 2 days and they raise 7M usd which means people do really got interest on this project.Commenting on OP's views its our own choice or peoples preference on where he would gonna bay either before or after crowdsale.Im eying on this project seems really promising which we can able to view on its initial pace.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 05:21:16 AM

just cause it raised alot of money doesnt make it a bad idea to invest in it during crowd sale they are giving bonuses if you do, once the final price is established during the ico you can pretty much price that out to what token is worth and ul know when not to sell at a loss, what if when it hits the exchange people buy em up for higher? its happened recently a couple times with icos and the price you paid for the ico is alot cheaper than what the token is worth now. doesnt happen everytime but i made 150% profit buying into my first ico do your research dont just buy into any ico and chances are it could pay off if you choose wisely.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
kitxutopia (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 06:06:34 AM

just cause it raised alot of money doesnt make it a bad idea to invest in it during crowd sale they are giving bonuses if you do, once the final price is established during the ico you can pretty much price that out to what token is worth and ul know when not to sell at a loss, what if when it hits the exchange people buy em up for higher? its happened recently a couple times with icos and the price you paid for the ico is alot cheaper than what the token is worth now. doesnt happen everytime but i made 150% profit buying into my first ico do your research dont just buy into any ico and chances are it could pay off if you choose wisely.

It's not the same with other ico... It has no upper limit. Do you know how dangerous that can be?
Any money invested after 10M will dilute your share (not to mention 10M may be already overpriced). And there is no security measure to prevent GAME buying it's own ico to dilute investors shares (they could sell the coin on market for 2nd time profit).

Coins that get higher price than ICO usually has short crowdsale time. For example: IEX.EC. It ends in few hours. Lot of people missed the chance to buy it. therefore they will buy the coin after it's on market. Mobilego crowdsale last 30days...almost everyone has chance to buy... I know the white paper looks promising. It doesn't mean the ico wouldn't be overpriced. There will have huge dump if the ico raise too much$.
Beside that. ETH is on the rise.My advise is Keep your ETH... invest MobileGo after crowdsale. The price WILL BE much lower than ICO.
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 07:15:09 AM

Lisk, WAVES and ICONOMI also didn't have an upper cap on their investments and they have turned good profits nontheless.

The recent ones where the ICO closed in minutes after opening are the actual scams as it is next to impossible to get in with the huge traffic on their servers.
kitxutopia (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 07:24:21 AM

Lisk, WAVES and ICONOMI also didn't have an upper cap on their investments and they have turned good profits nontheless.

The recent ones where the ICO closed in minutes after opening are the actual scams as it is next to impossible to get in with the huge traffic on their servers.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying MobileGo aren't good. I'm saying no upper cap ico might have a good chance turn out to be a lower than ico price when it 1st on market.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 1209

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2017, 08:58:41 AM

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying MobileGo aren't good. I'm saying no upper cap ico might have a good chance turn out to be a lower than ico price when it 1st on market.

It happens to a lot of coins especially those coins with to much bounties to offer to marketers and campaigners,but hey if they had a good roadmap and a good team behind that coin.why worry,this is the kind of risk ICO investors are facing,but's it's a profitable to buy earlier not later.

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 09:27:54 AM

ico's should not have a limit , this opinion is for profiteers only. Everyone should have a fair chance to be part of the project if they wish.

trying to get in on these secret tiny stealth icos and insta icos is like being part of a premine or instamine for 100% of the tokens.

However I think this project is going to go over fair value .... that's the best part of open ended it should attract the amount of investment people view it to be worth and no more. These ones dont prey on fomo so much.

You won't miss out because if it goes over fair value you will get it on exchanges cheaper later on.

With the stealth insta ico the tokens are held captive and pray on your fomo until you give in and buy some off of the insiders, devs and a few others to make it look 1% legit for way more than it is worth.

These people can manipulate the market for months or years because they hold all the stash.

thebatletbet

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 09:42:53 AM

So much investor with the MobileGo and a very successful one on their first day. OP is entitled to his opinion but it is to the investors discretion whether he invest or not. I think the investors weights on the profitability of the project. I myself agree with MGO research about the future of mobile gaming.

succes or not youre still not known
you believe only 2 day can collet 7 million dollar from investor
if show addres use collect bitcoin or use escrow iam believe, without escrow, without shown addres iam still not believe if collect 7 million dollar only 2day
@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 10:12:50 AM

succes or not youre still not known
you believe only 2 day can collet 7 million dollar from investor
if show addres use collect bitcoin or use escrow iam believe, without escrow, without shown addres iam still not believe if collect 7 million dollar only 2day
Project is escrowed and it is very good project,it will greatly help blockchain technology spread across .you can go to their website,everything is written on it.
ekoja

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 01:04:17 PM

There is a possibility The team linked to GAMES and there is enough space to manipulate the ico price and market.
I am also a little bit worried about the profit of the early investors.
anwgust

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 01:58:15 PM

Well, let's speculate. In a best case scenario maybe they can raise the ICO to 20mil USD, 20mil USD divided by 70mil tokens is 0.285 cents per token. As there is 100mil MobileGo tokens combined it would put the coin in the 34th place at the coinmarketcap. Considering that this project is already in it's late stage and ready to be launched soon after the crowdsale ends would not seem to make it overvalued compared to many other higher market cap coins which doesn't have the real usage for average people like MobileGo has.
Also you should consider that half of the collected funds would go to the marketing, if 20mil is collected then 10mil goes to the marketing which is good enough to acquire 6-12 millions new users for the gamecredits store but more users equals more profit and greater the profit the more tokens they buy back to burn which in turn decreases the supply and increases the prices.
Take it all into account and you should see that MobileGo is not designed for high growth rate but rather as a stable value creation which reduces the speculative risk which is sadly very high everywhere in the cryptoshpere.
In this light it's actually the other way around - the more they collect the better it is for the investors, higher prices mean that the token is becoming less and less tempting for the pumps & dumps.

Sure, if you want quick 1000% profit this ICO is not for you but if you want to reduce risks (compared to many other ICOs) for your investments this one is just for you.
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 03:07:49 PM

Interesting. Is that why GAME was pumped then dumped on during the first day of ico?
Pumped and dumped become tren in altcoin.Is this the objective of coin release or just player who wants to get profit
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 04:24:36 PM

In my opinion, MobileGO is different in the sense that they have a working and interesting product. I have not yet bought into the ICO, but plan to before the end of the first week with some of my GAME that I have been holding for quite some time. Unlike other ICO coins I have speculated on, I actually plan on using MobileGO and their mobile app store to play games and interact with other players. I'm going to buy in not only because I think the project has potential to bring me profit, but also because I know I will get satisfaction in using their product.
Shoros

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 04:56:18 PM

FUD from newbie account, nice try
InfernoG

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 05:43:04 PM

Out of the 100 million total supply, 70 million are sold during the crowdsale.
It is proof of concept running on dual blockchain of ethereum and waves.
Visit their site mobilego.io and READ the white paper.
From there you can decide for yourself Wink
Dogeboi3210

Activity: 41

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 11:24:07 PM

The project itself may look promising. BUT! There is NO upper limit on the crowsale! Which mean you will only get 1/2 portion of the coin if the ico got 20M from investors.
Who know how much you'll get? They already got 7.7 mil for 2days. there are still 28days to go.

Moreover, the company itself can buy ico / manipulate the ico result to reduce shares from investors and then sell the coin at the market (making 2nd time profit).

Finally, if the ico has no investing limit on crowsale, the coin price will drop at the beginging! coin price bomb after crowsale usually because: the coin has brght futrue and people miss the crowsale. In this case the crowsale will not end in 30days. The chance that investor miss the crowsale close to 0 (not to mention if ico get more than 10M the coin value will decrease).

If you are intrested in MobileGo.... buy it after crowsale, i'm prttey sure you'll get a better price.

P.S I think MobileGo team does not care if investors will make money...They only care making more money for themselves. Such greed!

(English is not my 1st language, sorry for my bad English.)
That's unfortunate, considering how good their product could be. Mobile games for cryptos are still very much unexplored.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: