Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:10:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bbay and Blocknet Wallet : Questions  (Read 554 times)
noa06 (OP)

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 04:44:37 AM

Ola amigos,

Ive been following this forum for a little while recently, and the world of cryptocurrencies is fascinating but also quickly overwhelming, specially if you are new in that type of tech and computers is not your main strength ; O

The past couple of days have been really informative, on all type of levels, and it seems to me that this place is a sweet spot to ask the question that popped into my mind :

I would love to put some investements towards 2 specific projects that im sure loads of you have already heard of, put some money on already, or even just read through the title of this topic. Thing is, im travelling at the moment, and i only hold a great Samsung Note 3, which doesnt seem to have the app or the plateform to sustain the wallet of both this currencies (YET Cool).

I do have access to the laptop of a friend at the moment, but will not be able to use it longer, as i would like to keep cruizing on my Adventures.

So my question is, if i download both wallet on the laptop of my mate, bought the currencies desired then keep doing whatever i am doing, go home to get a laptop, can i transfer my wallet on my new devices with all the funds ? And if yes, could you explain to me how to do so !!

Wish you all the best there is to get outta there and thanks for the reply ; )

benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2017, 04:57:24 AM

All you need is copy wallet.dat from each coin located at AppData/roam section then paste to new laptop. Also no reason to do this, using your friend laptop. Just leave your coin on exchange for now while you on vacation. Both are dead scam coins I'm sure hacker wouldn't bother to take it.

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
noa06 (OP)

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 08:20:33 AM

Oyoy,

thanks for your reply man !

Could you tell me why you see Blocknet and Bitbay as scam ? I thought they both have wonderfull tech, great dev which are truly behind their project, a great support community, and both if adopted, might revolutionize the way we use crypto.

I saw that you were quite supportive not too long ago on the bitbay thread, did something made you change your mind ??

If both coins are scam, do you have any recommandation of other coins that might have a bright future ?

I like the idea of Gamecredits as well as Nem and Monero ! whats your thought on them ?

I got so many questions haha but its cool to be able to share with you, not many people are aware of this world around me and dont fully understand the exiting change that the crypto world can have in our daily life relationship with money ; )

regards
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 10:08:25 AM

All you need is copy wallet.dat from each coin located at AppData/roam section then paste to new laptop. Also no reason to do this, using your friend laptop. Just leave your coin on exchange for now while you on vacation. Both are dead scam coins I'm sure hacker wouldn't bother to take it.

How many times can I tell you the same thing to which you have no answer and still yet spout the same nonsense.

Bitbay (dev and community ) were scammed ...bitbay is not A scam. Try to think this over a few times then after you have processed it if you still believe bitbay (the project bitbay and the dev and community) is a scam explain how it is a scam so that i may assist you step by step to see that you are incorrect.

Blocknet is yet to be seen and since they went quiet on here for years after taking a lot of money for funding people including myself eventually started to believe it was perhaps looking bleak.

HOWEVER since i will not stick to saying something is a scam/dubious if they can illustrate it is not a scam then now I have recanted by stance that is a scam and now say  it looks very promising and it seems they have developed a working atomic trading platform with the development funds. Still caution until public testing etc.

Many skilled actual developers including coblee, syscoin dev and others have actually conducted atomic trades on the blocknet platform so it has been developed therefore it looks rather promising and therefore  unlikely it is a scam at all unless coblee himself, sys dev and others are all in on the huge scam and atomic trade is not there. This is very unlikely and blocknet will very likely be very successful if they can get a big first mover advantage here. I have reinvested more into it myself so i am not going to willingly lose my money to a scam.

So again explain how either of these projects are scams to you? I await your explanation.

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 10:09:38 AM

Oyoy,

thanks for your reply man !

Could you tell me why you see Blocknet and Bitbay as scam ? I thought they both have wonderfull tech, great dev which are truly behind their project, a great support community, and both if adopted, might revolutionize the way we use crypto.

I saw that you were quite supportive not too long ago on the bitbay thread, did something made you change your mind ??

If both coins are scam, do you have any recommandation of other coins that might have a bright future ?

I like the idea of Gamecredits as well as Nem and Monero ! whats your thought on them ?

I got so many questions haha but its cool to be able to share with you, not many people are aware of this world around me and dont fully understand the exiting change that the crypto world can have in our daily life relationship with money ; )

regards

You can safely ignore him on bitbay on blocknet that project went from looking dubious to looking rather promising indeed in my opinion of course do your own research on both and make up your own mind. Every project  with wide distribution goes up and down and people jump in and out but both have long term good prospects in my opinion based on what they can and will offer.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: