Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:10:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: rpietila is a scammer and heavily in debt. New 2020 scam info enclosed  (Read 31024 times)
smooth (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 08:29:58 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2020, 09:44:52 AM by smooth

The Crypto-Kingdom game founded and run by rpietila (forum profile link) started as a legitimate fantasy role playing game with a rich economic model and an in-game currency fully-backed by real crypto (XMR).

However, it was recently turned into a fraudulent fractional reserve scam when rpietila decided to create in-game tokens for himself without depositing, and further being unwilling or unable to pay the resulting debts incurred by the game and himself.

I am personally owed 2.5 BTC which was due 12 hours after transfer of the in-game token. That was several days ago. After 12 hours, 1% per hours interest applies. His offer of this extremely high interest was, I speculate, a last-ditch attempt to prop up confidence in his fractional reserve scheme and reduce the run on the bank. In fact it had the opposite effect and many accepted the offer resulting in >500 BTC of unpaid debts on his part, plus (at the time of writing) over 1000 BTC of interest.

It is unfortunate that what was once a promising game with many contributors in the community has turned into a scam, but such as it is.

Requests for payment are met with excuses or deleted on his self-moderated game thread (Zechariah=rpietila), such as:

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

<Zechariah> Created Instagram acct. As usual, I give my greatest fan 1,000,000,000 and then the ones who Follow me (so that I see it) get 1/2, 1/3, etc. of the amount WITHOUT LIMIT!!!
 * Zechariah forgot to add: “Hear ye, all peoplez”
<Zechariah> https://www.instagram.com/risto.pietila.1903/

Actually was third and got 333,333,333M

go follow!

Maybe instead of more giveaways Zechariah should pay his existing debts first.

Bottom line, whatever you do, do not deposit money into the game or extend any sort of credit to rpietila, because he can not be trusted to honor his word and pay what he owes.

Cast of characters assembled by community member, linked for being informative without any particular endorsement (though I didn't notice anything inaccurate): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1890786.msg18784244#msg18784244

Other supporting posts:

There are not enough XBT to back all the b1 or EUR to back all of the e1. This is combined with a form of exchange controls. EUR withdrawals are only allowed in cash in person in Tallinn Estonia, XBT withdrawals are subject to certain delays unless one pays a premium for a faster withdrawal (B2).

If you want delivery of your B1/B2/E1, you can take it as follows:

GIVE B1 amount 1 [address] => If (amount-10) mBTC has not been sent to address in 12 matrix-hours from changelog timestamp of this; amount += 0.01*amount, each full hour.

GIVE B2 amount 1 [btc-address] => If (amount-10) mBTC has not been sent to address in 12 matrix-hours from changelog timestamp of this; amount += 0.01*amount, each full hour.

GIVE E1 amount 1 [prio5] => If (amount-100) Euro has not been surrendered to hand of courier in the Throne Room in 336 matrix-hours from changelog timestamp of this; amount += 0.01*amount, each full hour. Total maximum 10000*500 EUR banknote(rounded down (your loss) to nearest unit), first come first served.

GIVE E1 amount 1 [prio4] => If 0.95*(amount-100) Euro has not been surrendered to hand of courier in the Throne Room in 48 matrix-hours from changelog timestamp of this; amount += 0.01*amount, each full hour. Total maximum 100*500 EUR banknote(rounded down (your loss) to nearest unit), first come first served.

GIVE E1 amount 1 [prio3] => If 0.90*(amount-100) Euro has not been surrendered to hand of courier in the Throne Room in 12 matrix-hours from changelog timestamp of this; amount += 0.01*amount, each full hour. Total maximum 10*500 EUR banknote(rounded down (your loss) to nearest unit), first come first served.

The following apply only once per [person;encounter]  with SA Risto, General (meaning: only one exchange per meeting me please & 1 matrix-hour apart in any case):

Give 10,000,000 Markka certificate to Risto's hand => Gain 2*500 EUR banknote to your hand.
Give 5,000,000 Markka certificate to Risto's hand => Gain 1*500 EUR banknote to your hand.
Give 2,000,000 Markka certificate to Risto's hand => Gain 200 EUR in banknotes to your hand.
Give 1,000,000 Markka certificate to Risto's hand => Gain 100 EUR in banknotes to your hand.
Give 500,000 Markka certificate to Risto's hand => Gain 50 EUR in banknotes to your hand.
Give 200,000 Markka certificate to Risto's hand => Gain 20 EUR in banknotes to your hand.
Give 100,000 Markka certificate to Risto's hand => Gain 10 EUR in banknotes to your hand.

EDIT 2017-06-20:

generalizethis claims that the game has gone its own way, kicked out rpietilla and seized all of his assets, and should not longer be considered a part of the scam.

Assets were seized yesterday, accounts were locked weeks ago, and yes, PJ is a hack DEV--but risto paid him upfront and he's all we have atm until we can get a blockchain asset  and fund it ourselves. So unless you have a way to expedite these matters, like creating a blockchain asset with your skillset, you are just repeating what we already know. Though if you are suggesting tying the game's currency to a blockchain asset, you would be damning the game--we were lucky that saddam was never hacked when M was pegged to XMR--risto's actions actually highlight this risk, rather than point to it as a solution. [Note: I am distinguishing between asset and currency]

Also, no one is asking anyone to deposit anything into the game atm--but meanwhile, risto is creating another game--so feel free to protect those people.

EDIT 2017-06-28

@generalizethis, I edited your comments about kicking rpietilla out of the game and seizing his assets into the OP. Now my question to you is whether those assets are going to be used to compensate the players who were scammed?

Yes, if risto does not pay his debt and reclaim his account, his assets will be used to repay the debt he created, and this is a huge IF, if the game is successful enough to do so.

And just to be clear, I am using some seized assets (his M, land, and deposhares will remain untouched as per game rules) to create bounties and fund other projects to help ck become a successful gaming platform.

Also, I did not follow this thread, but will do so as to answer any questions that may arise about the game sans risto.

Thank you for the reply. I will copy this information to the OP so people will be aware of this apparent effort on the part of the current game operators to do something for the scammed players.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CK_Zephyrus

Activity: 89
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 08:34:12 AM

Confirmed.
binaryFate
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003

Still wild and free

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 09:43:20 AM

I confirm all this.
I am owed 39.223BTC + interest.

Monero's privacy and therefore fungibility are MUCH stronger than Bitcoin's. 
This makes Monero a better candidate to deserve the term "digital cash".
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2017, 10:21:52 AM

However, it was recently turned into a fraudulent fractional reserve scam when rpietila decided to create in-game tokens for himself without depositing, and further being unwilling or unable to pay the resulting debts incurred by the game and himself.
There's no escaping from the shady system imposed by the banks; people tend to use them in a lot of situations. I've left him a negative rating.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 10:48:07 AM

I can confirm this to be true.

I'm an investor in this game for over 2 years now.
Really sad to see this happen..
I am owed 9.224BTC + interest.

I would really like to see the game live, but after this its reputation is ruined, and for some reason rpietila doesn't want to pay out his debts.
And we do believe he has the funds to do so.

Looking for a signature campaign.
papa_lazzarou

Activity: 649
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 10:56:02 AM

I confirm this.
Risto owns me 26.23 BTC plus the promised interest. I was led to deposit monero into CK believing he would honor his word according to this post.

There are not enough XBT to back all the b1 or EUR to back all of the e1. This is combined with a form of exchange controls. EUR withdrawals are only allowed in cash in person in Tallinn Estonia, XBT withdrawals are subject to certain delays unless one pays a premium for a faster withdrawal (B2).

If you want delivery of your B1/B2/E1, you can take it as follows:

GIVE B1 amount 1 [address] => If (amount-10) mBTC has not been sent to address in 12 matrix-hours from changelog timestamp of this; amount += 0.01*amount, each full hour.

GIVE B2 amount 1 [btc-address] => If (amount-10) mBTC has not been sent to address in 12 matrix-hours from changelog timestamp of this; amount += 0.01*amount, each full hour.

GIVE E1 amount 1 [prio5] => If (amount-100) Euro has not been surrendered to hand of courier in the Throne Room in 336 matrix-hours from changelog timestamp of this; amount += 0.01*amount, each full hour. Total maximum 10000*500 EUR banknote(rounded down (your loss) to nearest unit), first come first served.

GIVE E1 amount 1 [prio4] => If 0.95*(amount-100) Euro has not been surrendered to hand of courier in the Throne Room in 48 matrix-hours from changelog timestamp of this; amount += 0.01*amount, each full hour. Total maximum 100*500 EUR banknote(rounded down (your loss) to nearest unit), first come first served.

GIVE E1 amount 1 [prio3] => If 0.90*(amount-100) Euro has not been surrendered to hand of courier in the Throne Room in 12 matrix-hours from changelog timestamp of this; amount += 0.01*amount, each full hour. Total maximum 10*500 EUR banknote(rounded down (your loss) to nearest unit), first come first served.

The following apply only once per [person;encounter]  with SA Risto, General (meaning: only one exchange per meeting me please & 1 matrix-hour apart in any case):

Give 10,000,000 Markka certificate to Risto's hand => Gain 2*500 EUR banknote to your hand.
Give 5,000,000 Markka certificate to Risto's hand => Gain 1*500 EUR banknote to your hand.
Give 2,000,000 Markka certificate to Risto's hand => Gain 200 EUR in banknotes to your hand.
Give 1,000,000 Markka certificate to Risto's hand => Gain 100 EUR in banknotes to your hand.
Give 500,000 Markka certificate to Risto's hand => Gain 50 EUR in banknotes to your hand.
Give 200,000 Markka certificate to Risto's hand => Gain 20 EUR in banknotes to your hand.
Give 100,000 Markka certificate to Risto's hand => Gain 10 EUR in banknotes to your hand.
smooth (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 11:04:14 AM

He is claiming to unilaterally change the terms of the deals.

1. All debts denominated in non-Markka, will be converted to Markka using volume-weighted Agora averages for the 24 hours following the timestamp of this post, earliest when the time is up.

No they will not, unless agreed by both parties.

I do not agree that the 2.5 BTC+interest that you owe me (and managed player) will be redenominated or settled in anything other than BTC.

Please pay your debts and stop doubling down on stupid by suggesting that you pay a debt agreed to be paid in BTC (in fact that was rather explicit) using your own worthless in-game fiat.
FenrirCK

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 11:20:26 AM
Last edit: August 25, 2017, 04:26:39 AM by FenrirCK

Community compiled & reviewed list of participants:

Scammers
Do not trust. Please downvote for trust.

rpietila / Zechariah
  • Refusal / dodging numerous withdrawals of BTC, XMR as well as EUR
  • Violent behavior when approached in person to withdraw EUR
  • Moderating CK main thread to remove whistleblowers
  • Falsifying stories of fires and threats and theft to justify not paying debts
  • Mentally ill, and possibly psychotic or under narcotics
  • Single-handedly changed terms on his obligations to BTC debts to be paid back in Markka (=his own monopoly money)
  • Printing in-game BTC and XMR without corresponding deposits

serje
  • Repeated support of rpietila and being present in physical form in Tallinn
  • Shutting up whistleblowers in CK main thread and IRC
  • Elevated due to community messages for repeatedly protecting the scammer (received early bribes in Tallinn)
  • Having access to "Ibiza-money" VIP-line from Risto's pocket
  • Multiple outrageous ad hominem attacks including both in IRC and the forums
  • Supporting every single post of the main scammer by bumping and quoting them in full with no sense of criticism, simultaneously neglecting the aspect of unpaid debts

Vigens
  • Fraudalent auctioning of assets directly associated to CK
  • Liquidating assets on behalf of main scammer Zechariah
  • All-around Estonian pay2shill working as a lap dog of main scammer Zechariah

Fraudalent / Ignorant / Ass-licking shitpants
Potentially cleared in the future. I suggest not trusting until otherwise announced.

Cconnected (Kert Hallik), Malgarthius, Dannybreal, Larsinoense,  and other at-site employees
  • Shutting up whistleblowers in various channels
  • Apparently employed by rpietila to upkeep shill

Suspicious
Please comment to clear your name ASAP.
-

Harmless
Just caught in-between due to bad luck (?).

PJ
  • Paid by rpietila (software development)
  • The only person with access to Crypto Kingdom source code and/or database

Multiple gamemasters / contributors of Crypto Kingdom
  • Misled by rpietila into wasting their time and deposits while he pocketed the money and took advantage of the content

Cleared and trustworthy
Good guys caught amidst the mess.

saddam
  • Ex-depository manager for both B1 / M3
  • Has cleared all deposits and withdrawals without flaws while in office. Trustworthy person, who is now leaving due to the obvious on-going scam. Vote him trustworthy.

ronaz
  • Future depo-runner to-be, until rpietila fucked things up
  • Held much less depo assets than rpietila had let the public understand and was falsely accused by rpietila of failing to run the depo (simultaneously rpietila setting up his mirror BTC depo), thus caught flak undeservingly

Please review so this list may grow to be extensive and trustworthy. I suggest it be attached to smooth's original post and kept up-to-date.
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 11:37:55 AM

I don't believe serje has anything to do with it.

He got a paid trip to Talinn as he was first to claim and he got I think 3000€ there another time which is the reason he's defensive about the game, he was one of the lucky ones that managed to cash out.

Saddam is as clear as it gets, PJ is just a programmer.

Looking for a signature campaign.
Scrotum

Activity: 119

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 11:41:31 AM

Most people following Crypto Kingdom have noticed significant changes in rpietila's behaviour and personality in the last 6 months, and imo he is suffering from a mental illness that is severely impacting his mental and emotional state, and his decision making. He has a history of mental illness, and has experienced some major stress events in his life recently, including theft of 700k XMR, marriage breakdown,  and estrangement from his children. Lately he seems to have immersed himself so deeply in the roll playing aspect of the Game, and imo he's literally lost touch with reality now. This doesn't excuse his bad behaviour as outlined in this scam thread, but it does explain it partly.

Most scammers are bad people, but in this case rpietila is more 'mad' than bad. With treatment he could regain clarity and resume his former mental state, and if this was to occur I believe he would make whole all those he owes, and would be sincerely remorseful.

Mental illness is a factor in rpietila's recent actions.
smooth (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 11:49:37 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2017, 01:29:47 PM by smooth

Most scammers are bad people

That is debatable. After the fact, it is a reasonable conclusion, but it isn't at all uncommon that many scams (especially fractional reserve scams) start with people not being deliberately evil, but more like a little sloppy or overly-optimistic, and willing to fudge a bit, until matters spiral more and more out of control. I have no particular insight into this case beyond the facts that I wrote on the OP, it is more of a general observation that seems to hold across many scams.

@FenrirCK

I added a link to your cast-of-characters post in the OP
Scrotum

Activity: 119

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 12:21:26 PM

Most scammers are bad people

That is debatable. After the fact, it is a reasonable conclusion, but it isn't at all uncommon that many scams (especially fractional reserve scams) start with people not being deliberately evil, but more like a little sloppy or overly-optimistic, and willing to fudge a bit, until matters spiral more and more out of control. I have no particular insight into this case beyond the facts that I what I wrote on the OP, it is more of a general observation that seems to hold across many scams.

@FenrirCK

I added a link to your cast-of-characters post in the OP

I don't believe risto had a premeditated plan to destroy CK and scam people, I think the theft of his XMR last year probably set off a sequence of events that led to the break down of his marriage, a messy settlement with custody of his kids, and progressively more self destructive behaviour and isolation from family and true friends. In this context, with increased drug and alcohol use, his decision making and behaviour is classic attention seeking self sabotage stuff. It's like he wants to destroy CK, he's deliberately doing this ridiculous 'scam' with the interest as an act of self loathing, he wants this to happen, he wants to be hated now.

I spent a couple of years in self destruct mode, and provoking people to abuse and hate on you is what you're after when you hate yourself. I would do crazy shit like risto is doing to provoke people, not consciously, but in retrospect I know I did this because I wanted the outside world to match my own inner opinion of myself , which was shit. I got that way from grief over a car accident where some people died, and the guilt made me a different person. I think this is happening to risto maybe.
Syksy

Activity: 260
Merit: 105

A Lingering Ghost

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 01:16:20 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2017, 02:29:06 PM by Syksy

Edit: Reserved.
serje
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 02:02:45 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2017, 01:31:24 AM by serje

Accusation:Shutting up whistleblowers in CK main thread and IRC

B1 Description:
B1 is backed by 0.001 BTC... Withdrawal fee fixed 0.100 BTC per withdrawal. We pay 1.0% per each realhour the withdrawal is late from the 12 hours we promise to respect.

I am waiting for 55.8463 BTC to arrive here 1LR7jdt5zijwCZYnNgZ9h1Vpyd3dRvqi4N (16.1363 penalty included, 0.4 deducted from original amount for 4 withdrawals 0.1 BTC fee each.).

Last updated: 9:58 AM UTC Monday, April 24, 2017

Feel free to look at whole list of people waiting for their money here docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zR5PszQOQyqnmX7b1CR4XtskcGWAtsHeGbZAWOYgi_o/edit#gid=0

MAN you are annoying me! I think we all got it!

How about patience!

Did you heard about it?

Good things happen to those who wait!

So I'm kindly asking you to STFU!

So whistle-blowers should be changed to whistle-blower because it's is only one!

Now let me explain to you why I did this!

He was selling M ingame to get more M basically he was scamming and insulting people!

Description
"Yksi Markka / One Mark". This is Crypto Kingdom quote currency. (Do not place ask/bid for this item, it's always valued at 1 M)

And now the proofs:

Scamming:

Insulting:After Cconected asked him to pay back the unfair money he got from him, I was there near Cconected when he bought the M from sammy007 and I've told him that trading M is not allowed he said to me "Let him take it as a gift" and just right after that another offer appeared from sammy007 witch proves he was hunting innocent players to get more M by disrespecting the rules and scamming them! Here you have a photo of the attitude sammy007 had towards Cconected after he asked him to pay back the M. Also sammy007 had a negative attitude towards cconected on IRC also. Even thou sammy007 is a smart guy I don't have to tolerate his behavior towards me or other persons.

Now I think it is time to change the whistle-blower term to scammer and ignorant for sammy007.

And the accusation should be: Shutting up Scammer/ignorant sammy007 in CK main thread and IRC!

Also if anyone can point me a link to one of my posts where I was supporting Risto not to pay and where I was actually shutting up whistle-blowers in the thread please do! But I highly doubt it!

Accusation:Repeated support of rpietila and being present in physical form in Tallinn

Again I'm asking you to give some proofs about the first part of the accusations!
And yes I was present in physical form in Tallinn and I think that doesn't count because people from CK wanted me there!
How it all started:
Code:
[23:27] <serje|afK> what is a Peer more exactly?
[23:28] <serje|afK> The Peers I do not know personally need to prove their access to CK to a character that is a Peer. This is not needed for established Peers (those promoted before this post.)
[23:28] <moneromooo> A peer is someone who is Earl or higher.
[23:29] <moneromooo> Hmm, and maybe not royal. I'm not sure royals are peers...
[23:32] <serje|afK> fuck me
[23:32] <serje|afK> i guess i'm not a peer
[23:36] * Marquess_Loaf SparkleBerry's horn penetrates the mist; the only other thing visible are her red eyes, luminous in the haze...
[23:45] * Quits: Zechariah (~ristopiet@88-44-71-217.dyn.estpak.ee) (Quit: Zechariah)
Session Time: Sat Apr 01 00:00:00 2017
[00:00] <serje|afK> if the peer condition is lifted i might get it there tomorrow
[00:00] * Quits: Roopatra (uid217061@gateway/web/irccloud.com/x-svobqlsjcpkzgjte) (Quit: Connection closed for inactivity)
[00:00] <serje|afK> i mean today at 17.00 at tallin airport and in 30 minutes to location
[00:01] <saddam> I'm sure it will be a great party
[00:04] <serje|afK> I know for sure it will be great
[00:05] <serje|afK> but if I arrive there at 17.30 the party will end at 13.00 according to my calculations
[00:06] <saddam> I thought the party lasts for 66 hours
[00:07] <serje|afK> The first Peer who is not resident in Estonia and has previously not expressed any interest in attending the Party, but can make him/herself happen in base "Embassy" in Tallinn, before the partyday ends (it ends in 19 hours), gets the following bonus FOR FREE + plane tickets (max 2000 EUR):
[00:07] <serje|afK> and it was posted 6 hours ago
[00:08] <saddam> i se
[00:08] <saddam> e
[00:08] <saddam> It would take me too long to get there, and I'm not big on rushing to travel internationally
[00:09] <serje|afK> I love it
[00:09] <saddam> !consume w1634f 1
[00:09] <ckBot> saddam: The eating/drinking felt Useful. I could still eat 200, drink 199 and use 200 units of wisdom this year.
[00:09] <serje|afK> driving there would take me 24 hours
[00:09] <saddam> that's a long drive
[00:10] <serje|afK> yes
[00:10] <serje|afK> and planes don't want to help me

Later on:
Code:
[22:24] <serje_> hello
[22:24] <serje_> is my king around?
[22:25] <hmc_> yes
[22:26] <hmc_> i'm generalizethis also ; )
[22:26] <serje_> thank you for the opportunity!
[22:27] <hmc_> no problem, enjoy it for the both of us
[22:27] <hmc_> : )
[22:44] <Marquess_Loaf> excited to see serje_ report on the party :D
[22:45] <Marquess_Loaf> and also impressed that goin2mars bought some expensive cannons :P
[22:45] <serje_> it will be no phone! so I cant really promise I will update live!
[22:45] <Marquess_Loaf> i just mean afterwards
[22:45] <serje_> because my phone has a camera

Later on:
Code:
[11:36] <Marquess_Loaf> dang risto got the place rented for 90 days holy shit
[11:45] <serje> fuck me
[11:45] <serje> 90 days
[11:47] <Marquess_Loaf> well you still got time to show up in that case serje
[11:47] <serje> who is Saanjel21 ?
[11:49] <serje> well if I would have money then you can be sure I would go there in a heart beat .... the only problem for me is money :(
[11:57] <Marquess_Loaf> you got time to get a loan
[11:58] <serje> but the initial offering was awesome ... because I would have got there, paty there, come back for free :D
[11:58] <serje> anyone knows who is Saanjel21?
[11:59] * Quits: dnaleor (~dnaleor@78-23-74-78.access.telenet.be) (Ping timeout: 260 seconds)
[11:59] <Marquess_Loaf> hell pm risto and ask serje
[12:00] <Marquess_Loaf> if he can help
[12:00] <Marquess_Loaf> he was willing to pay for tickets and costs
[12:01] <serje> well it's one thing if he offers to do that and it's a completly another thing me asking him to do that!
[12:02] <serje> I had a chance and blew it
[12:02] <serje> now it's up to me to do get it there
[12:12] * Joins: dnaleor (~dnaleor@78-23-74-78.access.telenet.be)
[12:40] * Joins: Syksy (teelaa@linux.utu.fi)
[13:27] * Joins: Zechariah (~ristopiet@39.177.50.84.sta.estpak.ee)
[13:28] * Zechariah walks in majestically but with ease.
[13:28] <Zechariah> ama
[13:29] * Marquess_Loaf is overcome with Zechariah 's majestic ease
[13:30] <Zechariah> or if everyone is in possession of all the knowledge they wish to have at this point, please consider the execution of the provisions of this post (transfering SW5 from #15 to the chars mentioned) against a payment of 1 mil from #36:
[13:30] <Zechariah> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=819073.msg18360774#msg18360774
[13:30] * Marquess_Loaf and impressed with 90 days of scheduled partying :O
[13:30] <Zechariah> Marquess_Loaf: I tried to get a month tbh but they said it’s same price for 3 months
[13:31] <Zechariah> Marquess_Loaf: you admin, Sir?
[13:31] <Marquess_Loaf> serje: now if your chance; Zechariah is on
[13:31] <Marquess_Loaf> i am not an admin no Zechariah
[13:31] <Zechariah> Marquess_Loaf: you want?

Later on:
Code:
[13:57] <serje> Marquess_Loaf as I've already told you, I can't ask for something like that! In my humble opinion it is too much to ask and I would just be rude! I'll wait and hopefuly next time I can really make it happen
[13:58] <serje> hello Zechariah
[14:00] <Marquess_Loaf> i guess a question for Zechariah could be what he needs us as players to do to help him while his is busy with galactic federation of light tasks
[14:01] <Marquess_Loaf> or what sort of information we need to forward to hmc_ or others
[14:01] <Zechariah> serje: Hello Sir, congrats for Earl, where are you?
[14:02] <serje> I'm still in Romania ... no one could lend me money to travel as fast as I needed them :( my brother told me he needs at least one week to get the money
[14:03] <serje> and the lenders(fuckers) from the forum are really out of this world ... as they can't even read
[14:03] <Zechariah> Marquess_Loaf: I care about personal involvement in Ultima security issues as much as I have always done, and my expertise is about the same as before. (Ie. don’t expect me to do anything at all concerning this, but understand that PJ has both the authority and the way, and anyone has money.)
[14:03] <Zechariah> serje: How much do you need and in what form or money, currency, or portable item of value?
[14:04] * moneromooo likes the "portable item of value" term
[14:04] <Marquess_Loaf> Zechariah: i wasn't speaking of the potential security items Syksy and sammy007 mentioned, but rather if there are just any general game related tasks you would like us to work on while you are involved
[14:05] <Marquess_Loaf> involved with the galactic light items that is
[14:05] <serje> it all depends on the departure date dear Zechariah
[14:05] <Zechariah> moneromooo: It’s something with size=2 or less and has value that is relevant to the transaction at hand
[14:06] <Zechariah> serje: priority(3)=asap
[14:06] <Zechariah> Zechariah: We need someone to receive the Ambassador of Italy..
[14:08] <serje> you want me to welcome him?
[14:11] <Zechariah> serje: I want you here asap, is there anything that I may do to help you to make it happen; if such please state what.
[14:12] <Zechariah> Zechariah: “here” means inside the walls of Reval (Tallinn Old Town)
[14:12] <Zechariah> Zechariah: physical location on Earth in Estonia.
[14:19] <moneromooo> Are you doing the sw5, Marquess_Loaf ?
[14:19] <serje> Zechariah how much time?
[14:19] <serje> from 6 till 10 is ok?
[14:20] <serje> 06.04.2017-10.04.2017
[14:24] * Quits: goin2mars_ (~goin2mars@209.95.50.161) (Quit: goin2mars_)
[14:25] <Zechariah> serje: Do not consider, please, taking any more time to reach the place than what is needed for using the fastest means of transport available, considering also the time required to book it.
[14:26] <Zechariah> and no need for return ticket unless it’s practically a bonus (often are in classic airlines).
[14:27] <Zechariah> And please provide me how and in what means of payment you need the funds required. Let’s say 100 mil (or the equivalent in any currency) to restrict the options to commercial flights.
[14:31] <papa_lazzarou> Zechariah: I asked for an admin role the other day. Did you missed it or should I assume it will not happen?
[14:31] <Zechariah> papa_lazzarou: char_id please?
[14:32] <papa_lazzarou> can i use the dead one? house of angus? 91
[14:32] <Zechariah> I gave too few fucks last time but it will happen with #91 now.
[14:33] <papa_lazzarou> cool. tnx
[14:33] <Zechariah> papa_lazzarou: try “TRANSFER COH 1 36 680 [congrats for new admin]”
[14:33] <serje> ok I will let you know in a few hours, my wifes dad is at work and I need to talk to him because he will have to babysit my little girl!
[14:33] <Zechariah> Zechariah: oh sorry replace ‘680’ with ‘91'
[14:33] <Zechariah> serje: Family can be provided for.
[14:34] <serje> Zechariah my wife just started working and she can't get free days
[14:35] <papa_lazzarou> works thanks
[14:35] * Quits: Zechariah (~ristopiet@39.177.50.84.sta.estpak.ee) (Quit: Zechariah)

Later on:
Code:
[20:55] <serje> if Risto come here please someone tell him I can leeave tomorrow at 19.00 from Budapest
[21:20] * Quits: DaveyJones (~Dave@dslb-088-069-041-221.088.069.pools.vodafone-ip.de) (Read error: Connection reset by peer)
[21:45] <moneromooo> serje: will do
[21:47] <serje> thanks, also please tell him to check his message on forum
[21:48] <serje> i can't wait to get there!

Later on:
Code:
[23:31] <SirJacket> serje: You planning on going to see Zech?
[23:32] <serje> yes
[23:32] <serje> i am ready
[23:32] <serje> hopefully i can leave tomorrow at 19.00 by plane if i will be able to get the ticket in time
[23:32] <serje> otherwise i will leave on 6 at 11.40
[23:33] <SirJacket> Looking forward to hearing about your trip
[23:33] <serje> and just put a minus 6 hours so i can reach the airport
[23:34] <SirJacket> !give e1 250 deborah
[23:34] <ckBot> SirJacket: 250 units of E1 given to deborah 1047.
[23:34] <Marquess_Loaf> lets see how it does :D
[23:34] <SirJacket> There's 250 Euro that you can withdraw from the agent :)

Later on:
Code:
[23:46] <serje> SirJacket you want to test if withdrawals work?
[23:48] <SirJacket> Yes ;)
[23:48] <luigi1111> you mean e1? :D
[23:48] <SirJacket> Enjoy the 250
[23:48] <luigi1111> I just wish b1 would work -_-
[23:48] <serje> omfg
[23:48] <SirJacket> Yes - I gave him 250 e1
[23:48] <serje> I cant belive!
[23:49] <serje> thank you SirJacket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
[23:49] <serje> love you!
[23:49] <luigi1111> relax man :)

Later on:
Code:
[00:05] <SirJacket> kidjim__: Are you near risto?
[00:06] <sphericon> http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=867005
[00:06] <kidjim__> Not even close.
[00:06] <sphericon> Crypto Kingdom(RCT2)
[00:07] <SirJacket> me either - so I wanted someone to try e1 withdrawl

So at that time no one saw a problem of me going there and getting a paid trip to Tallinn.

Also here you have the rules posted by Risto and every peer could have taken advantage of them.

The rules to get a paid trip:
I want Peers to show up in my party in Tallinn now.

Zechariah feels that his reasonable wishes to have also guys in the party, just go unfulfilled day after day. The party has been going on for 24 hours already (recently extended to 168 hours, meaning: 144 hours left). After a short meditation, he thinks that the perks are indeed reasonable, the problem is the suddenness of the party as not all Peers are special agents who just need to show up in 48 hours, which people don't usually do.

The first Peer who is not resident in Estonia and has previously not expressed any interest in attending the Party, but can make him/herself happen in base "Embassy" in Tallinn, before the party ends (it ends in 144 hours), gets the following bonus FOR FREE + plane tickets (max 2000 EUR):

VII... Serenity VIP
Price: 200,000,000
GM: HSH Grand Duke Paul, HSH of OZ, HSH HS-S3 of HUS
Access to most VIP areas, 20,000,000 worth of drink coupons per day, hotel suite in any hotel.

The second Peer gets the following plus max 1000 EUR for the plane tickets:

V..... Bitcoin VIP
Price: 100,000,000
Access to some VIP areas, 15,000,000 worth of drink coupons per day, sleeping lounge (1st priority), or EUR 150 hotel voucher, per day.

The third Peer gets the following (tickets max 500 EUR):

IV.... VIP
Price: 50,000,000
Access to some VIP areas, 10,000,000 worth of drink coupons per day, sleeping lounge (2nd priority), or EUR 100 hotel voucher, per day.
Total availability of all VIP combined in IV-XII is 50 VIPs.

All the other Peers, regardless whether they are residents in Estonia, regardless of earlier intention to attend or not, get the following bonus for showing up at the door:

II.... Guest
Price: 25,000,000
Daypass: 12,250,000
Access to Guest areas, incl Ballroom, 3,000,000 worth of drink coupons per day, sleeping lounge (3rd priority), or EUR 50 hotel voucher, per day.
Max 100 Guests and higher at any one time in the premises (Guest+ area).

OR

25,000,000 discount on any ticket class IV or higher.

ADD: Please note that the characters/people mentioned as Grandmasters of lounges, also get EUR 1000-2000 towards the tickets, and this applies until Sunday 18:00, before which they can collect their respective tickets and the associated perks for free by showing up at the door (Vene street entrance). If King cannot come, how about sending an emissary since Zechariah's patience is wearing thin much faster than that of Xerxes.

This still holds. (Btw. the party is not completely without rules. We have 2:
- no smoking inside
- respect the signs saying "entry above level (X) only")

Additional notice: Finns (who are Peers) are eligible for the 3 top prizes but it's hard to spend EUR2k on the plane/ferry, so you only get the actual cost. Note: Serenity VIP is probably still unallocated (did not visit the Embassy for some time due to adventure so this may be off) and it DOES in fact include 6 partydays of money (120,000,000 M in banknotes) + 6 days in ANY hotel (subject to allocation since good rooms in the area will soon be scarce, we keep a few in reserve at all times).

If you can lift the peer condition for me then I can be there!

Or am I a peer?

Let me know!

P.S. I'm online on irc but I'm not at pc! Sir please send me a message here!

Later edit: it's a 4 hours drive to Budapest from my city!
Let me know as fast as you can so I can make the necessary preparations for my departure!

And I don't have a car! So I need some time to get a driver with a car to take me there!

HMC making me a peer:

I don't know if you are a Peer, but if I were you, I'd just come first and cause the King to make you a Peer while on your way.

See you in Embassy! Wink

Since I can't make it, Sir Serje can act as my ambassador of wine tasting Smiley

I would be delighted to be your ambassador!

I only have one last question, if I'm generalizethis ambassador that qualifies me for the contest?

He is the King!

I guess that's a yes! And will start preparations!

Wish me luck!

Serje, as one of the Ancients come to honor our lands once more, is officially peered by HM Crichton. Let it be known throughout the Kingdom.

I'm sorry that I'm disappointing everyone but I can't make it!

I wish I could be there from my heart! But it seems that almost all the people from my real life think I'm crazy because I want to go there and people from here are stuck on some shitty excuse about it's a lot of money to lend!

I've tried very hard to convince people that my place is there but they do not agree with me.

All this being said I would like to apologize in from of Sir Risto and in from of HM Crichton!

Please accept my humble apologies they come from deep inside my heart.

If they understood the arbitrage opportunity of E1 <--> M3, they probably would have paid you instead of lent you the money Smiley Sorry you can't get there and share your adventures. Hopefully there will be a few more parties to come.

Yes I did had two attempts to get there and only the second one was successful!

Also this is the thread where I asked for a loan:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1851508.0

Accusation:Elevated due to community messages for repeatedly protecting the scammer (received early bribes in Tallinn)

How did I protected the so called scammer? and what early bribes did I received in Tallinn?
Can you show me some proofs? Because I can't show you something that never existed!

And the community messages were because I withdrew 0.051 BTC from B2.
Code:
[13:23] <serje> 456251	Give	B2	5,131,434	deborah (1047)	Zechariah (1)		29.04.17 (10:27)	1G6TWgXtVqegisCoNaRc8xQbFteG2vGqu3,12 hours
[13:24] <serje> just did it )
[13:24] <Marquess_Loaf> "/ignore" may show list of ignores
[13:24] <serje> :)
[13:24] <Marquess_Loaf> no " in it
[13:24] <Marquess_Loaf> the command
[13:24] <Marquess_Loaf> "/unignore <nick>"
[13:24] <Marquess_Loaf> http://www.geekshed.net/2011/05/how-to-use-the-ignore-command/
[13:25] <Zechariah> serje: done.
[13:26] <serje> Zechariah I sold almost everything I had to see if it's working with instand ... but didn't make it to 10 mil :)))) so I used the 12 hours option
[13:26] <Zechariah> Everyone: https://blockchain.info/address/1G6TWgXtVqegisCoNaRc8xQbFteG2vGqu3
[13:26] <serje> https://blockchain.info/tx/c706608e0384fa2ee6f8539f27471830c2e93133a437aba74262c2f4a0a6dc49
[13:26] <serje> it's working
[13:27] <serje> what can I say
[13:27] <sammy007> fuck you both
[13:27] <serje> too bad I was poor ingame :)
[13:27] <serje> why none of you tried it?
[13:27] <serje> why?
[13:28] <sammy007> because you are asshole and only you tried, he has outstanding debt and must spend B2 to pay it
[13:28] <sznikers> 0.05 BTC withdrawn WOW
[13:29] * Quits: wizzardPJ (~textual@178.250.139.222) (Quit: My MacBook has gone to sleep. ZZZzzz…)
[13:29] <sznikers> why havent i tried
[13:29] <sznikers> such oportunity
[13:29] * Joins: wizzardPJ (~textual@178.250.139.222)
[13:29] <sammy007> there was no oportunity
[13:30] * Joins: qwebirc74622 (52df43b7@gateway/web/freenode/ip.82.223.67.183)
[13:30] <Zechariah> YRH wizzardPJ ;
[13:30] * Quits: qwebirc74622 (52df43b7@gateway/web/freenode/ip.82.223.67.183) (Client Quit)
[13:31] <moneromooo> fucking hanging loads...
[13:31] <serje> sammy007 please stop calling me like that as i've never used harsh words addressing to you, show some respect if you've been educated.
[13:31] <sammy007> you don't deserve any respect
[13:32] <serje> what I wanted to prove is that he tries to keep his word when he is the only one involved
[13:32] <serje> like in b2
[13:32] <sznikers> _ - _
[13:32] <serje> as for b1 i don know what to say
[13:32] <sammy007> you can cheat anyone here except me, it's pretty clear for me that you and cconnected fucker both just hanging out here and inciting him to do weird things
[13:33] <sammy007> and you both have been doing it since registration
[13:33] <serje> sammy007 i had char id 20 ... and I died
[13:33] <serje> so I don't think you can talk about me
[13:34] <serje> sammy007 you broke the rules by puttins ask/bids on M
[13:34] <sammy007> oh lol
[13:34] <serje> so what are we talking about? who is the deliqvent here? me or you?
[13:34] <serje> anyway
[13:34] <sammy007> fuck you idiot I didn't read all bullshit description there
[13:34] <sammy007> then I wanted to cancel but game rekt
[13:35] <serje> not knowing the rules doesn't make you innocent! this is what police will tell if you pass red light and tell them i ddn't knew that rules
[13:35] <sammy007> stfu and don't talk with me, best you can do in your poor life
[13:35] <serje> sammy007 you are not smart, so please don't act like one
[13:36] <serje> also I have another question ... why didn't you came to Tallinn? can you answear a simple question?
[13:37] <sznikers> to wait for a week in a hotel and not get any EUR ? :>
[13:37] <moneromooo> serje: just stop being a scammer apologist, you don't need to.
[13:39] <serje> there were smaller amounts available ... i doubt you all walk down the street with hundred thousands in your pockets!
[13:39] <sznikers> i remember multiple ppl here claiming they could withdraw and i was not hundrets of euros they wanted
[13:39] * Parts: Zechariah (~ristopiet@46-39-155-36.telset.ee)
[13:39] <sznikers> they couldnt
[13:39] <sznikers> *
[13:39] * Joins: Zechariah (~ristopiet@46-39-155-36.telset.ee)
[13:39] <serje> moneromooo I'm not apologizing for Risto ... I'm explaining you all some facts
[13:40] <serje> McDuffy did you cashed out 10.000 euros?
[13:40] <sznikers> how long did Roo waited for 20 ? how was it handled ?
[13:40] <smooth> serje> as for b1 i don know what to say <= okay then, until you do know what to say, please STFU
[13:40] <sznikers> also McDuffy did got it on first trie
[13:41] <sznikers> didnt got it on first try
[13:41] <smooth> knowing what to say about B1 is not hard, if you try
[13:41] <Odin> Withdrawing b2 once again while other people have been waiting almost 2 weeks
[13:41] <serje> I don't know that ... only McDuffy cashed out when I was there. everything I say is based on what I saw beeing there!
[13:41] <Odin> Is not a moral thing to do.
[13:42] <serje> once again? what I did again? I only tried it once
[13:42] <Odin> Already 100btc has been withdrawn from b2 while others were waiting.
[13:42] <Odin> No you added on top of the already made mistake.
[13:42] <Odin> And you support behavior like this by withdrawing.
[13:42] <serje> https://blockchain.info/tx/c706608e0384fa2ee6f8539f27471830c2e93133a437aba74262c2f4a0a6dc49
[13:43] <serje> and 0.05BTC is an amount to make this much fuss? compared to the persone who cashed out 50 or 100 BTC ?
[13:43] <serje> seriously now are you out of your mind>
[13:43] <serje> how could you compare 60$ to 60.000$ ?
[13:44] <Odin> I love how people talk about amounts.
[13:44] <Odin> Its about principle kid.

All I know is that B2 is different than B1
This is what people don't understand.

Yet again odin who might have said this about me in fact he is the one who tried to skip the line before me and get his BTC from Risto:

Code:
[08:30] * Joins: Zechariah (~ristopiet@m91-131-164-119.cust.tele2.ee)
[08:30] <Odin> Good morning YGM
[08:30] <Odin> Does your offer of withdrawing b1 interest free still stand?
[08:31] <smooth> there is no need for interest free withdrawals, he can just pay as promised
[08:31] <smooth> simple
[08:31] <smooth> KISS
[08:31] <smooth> why overcomplicate?
[08:31] * Joins: H6zzz (50eb0db3@gateway/web/freenode/ip.80.235.13.179)
[08:32] <Odin> Im not that greedy that i need 80% interest on top of it
[08:32] <Odin> Maybe 12% for the long waiting times would be fair
[08:32] <smooth> i never asked for it, it was freely offered
[08:32] <Odin> Yeah your right..
[08:32] <smooth> nobody ever showed up and sad 'hey fucker, pay me 1% per hour'
[08:32] <Odin> But i dont want to bring the treasury any problems
[08:32] <smooth> there are no problem, im sure he can easily afford it
[08:32] <Odin> I just want to be able to arbitrage again
[08:33] <Odin> And now im just locked out of everything

Code:
[00:22] <Zechariah> is anyone willing to settle his B1 withdrawal at no interest?
[00:22] <luigi1111> yes
[00:22] <moneromooo> Nice. I snarfed some HM02100B myself ^_^
[00:23] <saddam> probably.
[00:23] <tombot> yes me, its 5 btc
[00:23] <Zechariah> 296.4795348 BTC max.
[00:23] <SirJacket> yes
[00:23] <luigi1111> see my entry
[00:23] <Zechariah> first ones get it, but no interest.
[00:23] <luigi1111> entries, sorry
[00:23] <saddam> pay luigi
[00:23] <Speed112> I have like 30 tabs open with different items
[00:23] <luigi1111> L32 and L3
[00:23] <luigi1111> L33*
[00:23] <tombot> tombot 215 withdraw 5 btc, no interest is ok!
[00:23] <Speed112> Zechariah you can send me the 20 mil now so I can buy more cheap stuff 1273
[00:24] <Zechariah> tell me char_designator; amount; btc_addy until 296 btc ok?
[00:24] <Zechariah> where is the official my debt list? (url)
[00:24] * Joins: ChrisPop (4f743705@gateway/web/freenode/ip.79.116.55.5)
[00:24] <luigi1111> 29; 80,000*b1; 1E8EHEt7X9izSGDpognFNKkrD7J5CzC5pb
[00:24] <SirJacket> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zR5PszQOQyqnmX7b1CR4XtskcGWAtsHeGbZAWOYgi_o/edit#gid=0
[00:24] <floWS> did M just double
[00:24] <luigi1111> yes
[00:24] <Speed112> Yes
[00:24] <luigi1111> 30 minutes ago
[00:24] <Speed112> Literally 2 minutes after you left to take care of the baby
[00:24] <luigi1111> LOL
[00:24] <Speed112> Curses!
[00:24] <Speed112> This is why I will never have children.
[00:25] <moneromooo> lol
[00:25] <luigi1111> they ruin cheap item grabbing
[00:25] <floWS> damnit
[00:25] <SirJacket> 31; 20,500*b1; 1JEXNH9djnjkJzZYz7QtLGgNTaM78V5NJn
[00:25] <luigi1111> babies > loafed
[00:25] <floWS> someone bought the m3 I had on orders lol
[00:25] <SirJacket> 21;62,000*b1;1B3UeoJs3dqT2LqekuvxsnH3sedLs4vWDc
[00:25] <floWS> cancelall allxxx right?
[00:25] <floWS> !cancelall allxxx
[00:25] <ckBot> floWS: All of your active asks and bids are cancelled
[00:26] <Zechariah> SirJacket: sent.
[00:26] <moneromooo> Wheeee, B1 just dumped again
[00:26] <floWS> ty ckBot o/
[00:26] * Quits: ChrisPop (4f743705@gateway/web/freenode/ip.79.116.55.5) (Client Quit)
[00:27] * luigi1111 mumbles something about order of listing
[00:27] * luigi1111 then regains composure
[00:28] <tombot> Zechariah: 215; 5 btc; 1DZMcKdq8hgwDWfwP9fLygUq7fCwCkKstp
[00:28] <mulu> Bought all the BRA I could :)
[00:30] <moneromooo> Zechariah: 88; 25 BTC; 1F5rwMzt5Xm8nv5YL74hAjaN3sC83cbV3Y
[00:30] <moneromooo> (new wd though, so if someone else wants the slot, I'll give way)

And I don't see people who settled for no interest in this thread, why am I here?

So why are you trying to mock me here?Who gave you proofs I defend Risto? moneromoo???

Code:
[13:37] <moneromooo> serje: just stop being a scammer apologist, you don't need to.

just read 5 lines up! he also said he is giving up on interest to get his BTC and then accused me of being a scammer apologist!

Who are you? and why do you have this language on chat?

Code:
[22:40] <cconnected_> please identify urself
[22:40] <FenrirCK> cconnected_: Follow the thread you fucking little sack of shit.

Code:
[22:45] <FenrirCK> cconnected_: I never said I am male.

Code:
[22:36] <FenrirCK> serje is to be elevated to "fraudalent" status based on the PM I got.
I double dare you to post a screen shot of the PM you got!

Also looking to the log looks what I've got:

Code:
[14:29] * Joins: hannamaaria (554c6267@gateway/web/freenode/ip.85.76.98.103)
[14:32] * Joins: FenrirCK (554ca5d3@gateway/web/freenode/ip.85.76.165.211)
[14:32] <FenrirCK> I compiled a list, please review: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1890786.msg18784244#msg18784244
[14:34] <iluvbtcFOC> I just did
[14:34] <iluvbtcFOC> :P
[14:34] <FenrirCK> why is serje protecting Zechariah in an obvious scam?
[14:35] <papa_lazzarou> drop, drop, drop
[14:35] <Zechariah> FenrirCK: Who are (y)ou?
[14:35] <iluvbtcFOC> where exactly is he protecting him?
[14:35] <moneromooo> I think serje is not a scammer, he's just a bit of an airhead and attached emotionally.
[14:35] <FenrirCK> [14:39] Ignored Zechariah, to unignore type: /UNIGNORE Zechariah
[14:35] <iluvbtcFOC> yeah
[14:36] <FenrirCK> let me dig it up
[14:36] <FenrirCK> I saw it in the thread, unless already removed by the admin
[14:37] <papa_lazzarou> I just saw him (serje) asking sammy007 to back down
[14:37] <moneromooo> And yeah, he's constantly saying it'll be alright and we'll be paid, just we wait. Willful myopia.
[14:37] <iluvbtcFOC> but how will we be paid
[14:37] <moneromooo> Who knows, he might end up be correct, but it'd be by pure chance :)
[14:37] <papa_lazzarou> FYI, saddma will run the M3 depo till May 1st: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=819073.msg18742506#msg18742506
[14:38] <iluvbtcFOC> if our debts are converted to Markka
[14:38] <moneromooo> Mine isn't.
[14:38] <papa_lazzarou> nor mine
[14:38] <FenrirCK> ok I'll move serje to "airhead / harmless" section
[14:38] <FenrirCK> as well as PJ
[14:38] <moneromooo> Though I'd be OK with it being converted to monero, at the poloniex rates at the withdrawal times.
[14:38] <iluvbtcFOC> :)

your IP and Hannamaria IP are pretty much the same.
And by coincidence she joined the room right before you started making accusations, this is a little strange to me!

Also are you the one stalking and calling Syksy?
Code:
[15:09] <Syksy> WHY AM I CALLED FROM SOME NUMBERLESS PHONE ASKING ABOUT HIS MONEY?
[15:10] <Syksy> holy fucking shit
[15:10] <Syksy> I have always kept my name open but not for this purpose
[15:11] <Syksy> he did not say his name
[15:11] <Syksy> speaks Finnish
[15:11] <Syksy> Zechariah answer to me, please
[15:11] <moneromooo> Maybe J... I think it might have been him around earlier.
[15:11] <moneromooo> (speculating)
[15:11] <Syksy> J?
[15:11] <moneromooo> Can't remember the name, but the J-corp guy ?

Hmmmm if any of the DT+999(or to whatever level this goes) users rated anyone based on the facts provided by this FenerirCK guy I would likely ask you to consider it again! Something is rotten in Denmark and I'm gonna find out!

Anything else?

Also please provide proofs for all the accusations!
Because in this world everyone gets the presumption of innocence! And only after it is proven they are guilty they are sentenced!

Who are you to sentence people and to judge them?

Also if anyone wants all the logs they can be provided for 50BTC.

Space for rent if its still trending
Wizard Developer P.J.

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 02:04:44 PM

I don't believe serje has anything to do with it.

He got a paid trip to Talinn as he was first to claim and he got I think 3000€ there another time which is the reason he's defensive about the game, he was one of the lucky ones that managed to cash out.

Saddam is as clear as it gets, PJ is just a programmer.

As you already recognized my role in CryptoKingdom, I was the guy behind UI responsible for coding and improving players experience. I believed very much in it that I quit my 9-5 daywork to be able to work only on CK. I wanted it to flourish and I am really sad to see where it is going.

I did not have any involvement in any transactions and interest debts, but I can confirm that full control over game code and database is under my responsibility, so, game data will be protected, if somebody would like to interfere, that will not be possible.

I know, that is not much meaningful, if it's not backed by real (crypto) money behind, but since CK is still my only job, I will continue to improve it and upgrade (even without Risto around).

Please, feel free to contact me for any question or suggestion,

All best,
PJ
Cconnected

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 05:07:57 PM

we LOVE you PJ, thanks for the work u do and will do in the future =)))

And fenrick thanks for mentioning me in your post. I am honoured u would do free publicity to me, that shows ur a good person =)

Sincerely CC
rontus

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 05:20:33 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2017, 05:30:54 PM by rontus

I have been Risto's friend in his up's and down's for a while, mostly following his public career from distance, but after I met him again some 5 weeks ago after more than 1,5 year of not meeting him I did participate in CryptoKingdom for time after that and now I see my nick (ronaz) pulled to this thread so I came answer for things, albeit was unclear what is the question to answer, to be clear from my side. I guess question is basically what the heck is happening. I have been out there with my real name all the time and would not wish to see any blame come towards me.

I have never been m3 depository manager, which saddam and whole community can confirm for you. I was one of the candidates of when saddam would stop, which has not happened yet.

Regarding b1 depository, saddam was trying to hand it it to me around 14th of April but nothing done to it then yet, then at 18th of April when Risto changed b1 notes to indicate that I need to do it (but with limited access to coins, I had some of his), I agreed for short time as the small amount of his coins in my possession didn't keep withdraw side satisfied for long (~day) and Risto started to run secondary withdrawal on the side for getting more Markka I think. For the larger amount that I was helping him to pull from wallets, most was send to saddam to keep up the b1 depository, which he can also confirm. And Z had got mad and started Eastern weekend accusations in 2 hours after not replying to him, about it running to low so quickly, which was then cleared as he was provided transactions logs and he has not given blame since.

I would like to add that that at the time when I was pushed to be the b1 depository holder it was not liquid as there was more b1 items created than BTC deposited at the depository, and those actions continued. These were Zecheriach's, Coinshop's and Crown's character's b1 item creations, done before I had ever even touch that little to the b1 depository, that had caused the deficit. Link for calculations where the mismatch can be seen is available by PM on request.

And b1 deposit side was opened couple days later of that day and it was open less than a week and total just a bit over 1 BTC had come in, of which transaction log has been gone over and cleared in IRC earlier. I'm happy to send those coins to whomever community figures out is fair.

I have visited Tallinn myself, participated in some events (except refused to come for the fuck fest as that is not something I would like to my name to be mixed with) there and last couple times I visited my main concern was Risto's well-being, community's trust collapsing (fair reaction, I might add) and I repeatedly told him to shut the embassy parties down, calm down somewhere and make deal with debtors before things get more out of hand. Which in the sense of fire, water damage and last-in-line of debtors so far getting close to de nada etc. happened.

edit: corrected March -> April in dates.
ArticMine
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1050

Monero Core Team

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 05:31:48 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2017, 10:19:39 PM by ArticMine

He is claiming to unilaterally change the terms of the deals.

1. All debts denominated in non-Markka, will be converted to Markka using volume-weighted Agora averages for the 24 hours following the timestamp of this post, earliest when the time is up.

No they will not, unless agreed by both parties.

I do not agree that the 2.5 BTC+interest that you owe me (and managed player) will be redenominated or settled in anything other than BTC.

Please pay your debts and stop doubling down on stupid by suggesting that you pay a debt agreed to be paid in BTC (in fact that was rather explicit) using your own worthless in-game fiat.

It is actually way worse than that since the in game currency Markka, M, is deliberately being manipulated by rpietila in order to crash the in game values of the debt in terms of M to make the debt even more worthless.

Consider the following in game command issued earlier today. This is from the Crypto Kingdom game log.
Code:
452555 	Create 	E1 	10,000,000 	New (5) 	Zechariah (1) 		28.04.17 (13:41)
So what exactly does the in game item E1 represent? The answer lies in the description.
1 euro deposited in Area Command Malla Bitcoin Castle.
For those who are not familiar with "Malla Bitcoin Castle" it is actually a property in Estonia purchased by rpietila in later 2013 or early 2014. Here is a picture of the property from 2014 https://cointelegraph.com/news/finnish-investor-plans-to-turn-estonian-castle-into-a-bitcoin-center. Since the creation of the 10,000,000 E1, above E1 have been dumped on the in game market by Zechariah, rpietila's character in order to depress the in game value of E1 and indirectly B1. We must keep in mind that the fall of the in game value of E1 triggered the doubling of the M money supply from 2,000,000,000,000 to 4,000,000,000,000. Depressing the in game value of E1 and B1 in terms of M has the effect of further devaluing the debts before "settlement".

I see two scenarios here.
1) rpietila has 10,000,000 EUR stashed away after the so called fire, actions of others etc., that supposedly prevented him from honoring his obligations. In this case the question becomes why not use the EUR to settle the obligations?
2) Or the 10,000,000 EUR actually do not exist and the 10,000,000 E1 were created out of thin air.

To me coming on the heels of the post quoted below either scenarion above is nothing short of a fragrant abuse of rpietila's position within Crypto Kingdom, including breach of trust, and a very strong indication of bad faith towards the creditors.  

Official Announcement

Whereas,
Quote from: ##crypto-kingdom
Zechariah: Created Instagram acct. As usual, I give my greatest fan 1,000,000,000 and then the ones who Follow me (so that I see it) get 1/2, 1/3, etc. of the amount WITHOUT LIMIT.
[09:16am] • Zechariah forgot to add: “Hear ye, all peoplez”
[09:16am] Zechariah: https://www.instagram.com/risto.pietila.1903/
[09:20am] Zechariah: Check this: http://listenonrepeat.com/?v=pH-FgZg-ZeA#%E2%99%AA_Nightcore_-_Animal
[09:39am] Marquess_Loaf: icecube tray proile pic; cool
[09:40am] Malgarthius2 left the chat room. (Ping timeout: 245 seconds)
[09:42am] Zechariah: Marquess_Loaf: Sir, see the spike in the ice, I always get them when energy is high  - - - do you?
[09:43am] Marquess_Loaf: ooo bucket joined us
[09:44am] Marquess_Loaf: my ice is produced via covered trays, so no spikes produced
[09:49am] hannamaaria joined the chat room.
[09:56am] Zechariah: Marquess_Loaf: ooo what is the similarity between gen 1:1, john 1:1 and the has used in crypto
[09:56am] Zechariah: [09:55am] Zechariah: it’s a hash
[09:56am] Zechariah: [09:55am] Zechariah: both are secured by a nonce
[09:56am] Zechariah: [09:55am] Zechariah: in crypto, you need to crack 2^256 if bruteforce (am I correct)?
[09:57am] Zechariah: CQ (control question): Does anyone understand that I have cracked SHA256?
[09:57am] Marquess_Loaf: its a hash as in there is something encoded?
[09:57am] Marquess_Loaf: say pi, all the strange stuff for gen 1:1 in hebrew, etc
[09:57am] Marquess_Loaf: i think they only recently cracked SHA1
[09:59am] Marquess_Loaf: might need newliberty in here for this sort of stuff
[09:59am] Zechariah: I have a device that can create 2 privkeys that start with the same string.
[09:59am] Marquess_Loaf: https://miguelmoreno.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/fYFBsqp.jpg
[09:59am] Marquess_Loaf: not sure how true this is
[10:00am] Zechariah: I think it can be used for very funny things, notwithstanding the fact that the feat itself did not require for the heat death of the Universe:CK to happen..
[10:00am] Zechariah:
[10:00am] Marquess_Loaf: i do know i read something that the coding on BTC was clever as it is quantum proof
[10:00am] Marquess_Loaf: as long as people use the system as designed with single use addresses
[10:00am] Marquess_Loaf: andreas antonopoulos had video on this
[10:05am] Zechariah: Bullshit.
[10:05am] Zechariah: Bitcoin is toast - how else would I say that I destroy it?
[10:05am] Zechariah: I did not destroy anything, it was flawed and now just see where the dust settles.
[10:06am] Zechariah: I wonder if stupid people continue to use it even after they get as much Markka as they wish (and the goldclub is concerned about fucks and fucking, NOT currency)...
[10:06am] Odin left the chat room. (Ping timeout: 260 seconds)
[10:09am] sznikers: its kinda climbing high, maybe dust will setle above 2k$ price ...
[10:11am] Zechariah: Did you hear that every bitcoin of mine was (again) promised to have Embassy security, was in the XI level area (where all whom I do not kiss, physically die in an average 30 days since realising I am GoD - kiss me please!!), was torched to fire, flooded with water, saved, handpicked to dry, and once the process was completed, 2+2 goons walked in to disrespect sign and tried to kill me, I walked away and am now sorta hiding.
[10:12am] smooth: Marquess_Loaf> i do know i read something that the coding on BTC was clever as it is quantum proof <= not accurate
[10:12am] McDuffy left the chat room. (Ping timeout: 260 seconds)
[10:13am] smooth: 1. the original code did not use quantum resistant addresses (satoshi's coins or other early coins could be easily stolen by a sufficiently powerful quantum computer)
[10:13am] smooth: 2. the current outputs are quantum resistant in the sense that the elliptic curve public key is not revealed until it is spent
[10:14am] Marquess_Loaf: yeah 2 is what i remember
[10:14am] Marquess_Loaf: not until spent yes
[10:14am] Marquess_Loaf: that was it
[10:14am] smooth: but #2 still leaves a window for a quantum attacker. a slow quantum computer could not crack but a fast enough one could
[10:15am] McDuffy joined the chat room.
[10:15am] Marquess_Loaf: i am sorry you are in hiding Zechariah ; hope you were able to recover a good number of paper wallets
[10:15am] smooth: of cracked before it is confirmed then it becomes a matter of who pays miners more, which likely means miners get most of it
[10:15am] smooth: not a good outcome overall. best case is to switch to something more quantum-resistent before needed
[10:16am] Zechariah: smooth: How long does it take to create a valid privkey that is 40*base58 long, and then another that contains the first one as the first 40 chars?
[10:16am] smooth: also quantum computer could enormously increase mining difficulty which means if one miner gets it first, could completely dominate mining and destroy security
[10:17am] smooth: Zechariah: i dont know, although the second sounds like a long time
[10:17am] Zechariah: smooth: I have habitually created such since 2013, I am just a modest guy and not brag about it.
[10:17am] Odin joined the chat room.
[10:17am] Zechariah: I have multiples. Yes I know it is impossible to have 3 privkeys start with the same 40 alphanumerics but I did not ask for permission, just did it.
[10:18am] smooth: oh priv key, thats easier
[10:18am] smooth: almost anything is a valid private key, just needs to follow a few rules
[10:18am] Zechariah: smooth: oh ok so it’s not anything special to have a fan of privkeys.
[10:18am] Zechariah: Sorry about that.
[10:18am] Zechariah: What is difficult?
[10:18am] smooth: vanity addresses (public key with specified chars)
[10:19am] smooth: becausse public key is private key times a point, which is a one-way function
[10:20am] smooth: anyway im not expert on this stuff at all, just vaguely familiar. luigi would know much better
[10:21am] ChrisPop joined the chat room.
[10:21am] ChrisPop: hello,everyone!
[10:22am] ChrisPop: @Zechariah I have just followed you on Instagram.
[10:22am] Zechariah: ChrisPop: Cool.
[10:22am] Zechariah: Every millionth follower gets a special prize
[10:23am] Marquess_Loaf: Zechariah: is gonna be new pewdiepie
[10:23am] Zechariah: And the first million may transfer the amount: 1000000000/(how many followers was there when YOU followed)
[10:24am] ChrisPop: Yeah,he needs to start making some vlogs.
[10:25am] McDuffy: I was nr 3 (andsoitistoo)
[10:25am] ChrisPop: I am no.9  (ChrisPop)
[10:26am] Odin: I don't have Instagram
[10:26am] ChrisPop: Create one Odin.
[10:26am] Marquess_Loaf: how we see order?
[10:26am] ChrisPop: There is a start to everything.
[10:28am] Marquess_Loaf: guys game is ded; dump your CAN, gold, FUCK, and SW5 on me
[10:28am] Marquess_Loaf: maybe it is from top to bottom on instagram
[10:28am] Marquess_Loaf: i was #2 in that case maybe
[10:30am] McDuffy: I know i was nr 3 as there was only 2 others at the time
[10:30am] Zechariah: Marquess_Loaf: Next time I will specify that ppl who identify as +-(***) are OUT
[10:30am] Zechariah: betamales, go fuck yourselves
[10:30am] Zechariah: *kindly
[10:30am] Odin: Hahaha:D
[10:31am] ChrisPop: CAN doesn't spoil right?
[10:31am] Odin: 90% of the crypto market has just been ruled denied access.
[10:31am] Odin: Love it
[10:32am] Marquess_Loaf: is +- beta male
[10:32am] Marquess_Loaf: i guess instagram is bottom to top for order
[10:33am] Marquess_Loaf: who is andsoitistoo they seem first in that case
[10:37am] Zechariah: ChrisPop: I think it has max spoil of 5% or not even that; in practise no spoil
[10:38am] Zechariah: (even then, spoil is almost provably fair)
[10:38am] ChrisPop: Okay,good.
[10:39am] ChrisPop: Zechariah: I have sent you a response on BCT.
[10:40am] sammy007: Zechariah you really think that CK is going viral with new accounts? You still don't know that 500 accounts farmed recently to get free can and sell it on market?
[10:43am] Odin: I am a follower to now.
[10:45am] Odin: Following does seem like a beta move i must say.
[10:45am] Odin:
[10:46am] Odin: Fixing the existing problems before trying to take it viral again would be wise here.
[10:48am] Zechariah: Yes we move to CK:Universe
[10:48am] Zechariah: That will take as many players as have money
[10:49am] Zechariah: And the richest one will sponsor all the girls in
[10:50am] ChrisPop: What happens with the Clans module? Will it be still implemented?
[10:51am] sammy007: !marketbuy can 250000
[10:51am] ckBot: sammy007: Market buying 250000 units of can would cost 474,548,900m and bring the unit price to 2,000m.
[10:51am] sammy007: !marketbuy can 500000
[10:52am] ckBot: sammy007: Market buying 500000 units of can would cost 974,548,900m and bring the unit price to 2,000m.
[10:52am] sammy007: !marketbuy can 800000
[10:52am] ckBot: sammy007: Market buying 800000 units of can would cost 1,861,421,450m and bring the unit price to 7,550m.
[10:52am] ChrisPop_ joined the chat room.
[10:52am] ChrisPop left the chat room. (Quit: Page closed)
[10:53am] Zechariah: ChrisPop: I don’t design clans any more, my personal upgrade path is directly to CK:Universe
[10:53am] Zechariah: It actually works in a googlesheet in the beginning.
[10:53am] Odin left the chat room. (Ping timeout: 260 seconds)
[10:53am] ChrisPop_: You know what it's best for our Kingdom,Zechariah. I trust your decisions. In a nutshell how will CK:Universe work?
[10:54am] Odin joined the chat room.
[10:55am] Odin: So M will be used to sponsor girls?
[10:56am] moneromooo: What is that shit I'm reading...
[10:56am] Odin: For what purpose?
[10:56am] moneromooo: Blaming everyone else but poor risto aren't we
[10:56am] smooth: a fantasy about some new version
[10:56am] moneromooo: And a dead guy who's not here to speak for himself at that. Asshole.
[10:56am] smooth: despite zero trust and unpaid debts
[10:57am] smooth: but people are going to deposit money
[10:57am] smooth: right
[10:57am] Odin: Maybe if debts are paid to let the girls know Markka is worth something.
[10:57am] smooth: that would be a start
[10:58am] Odin: And what would the girls do in return for the sponsorship?
[10:58am] ChrisPop_: Guys,let's give Zechariah a chance. He said he was very busy in the last time so that might be the reason he couldn't make the payments.
[10:58am] Zechariah: moneromooo: Don’t talk evil of dead ppl. David was a Cardinal after all.
[10:58am] moneromooo: Fuck off, cunt.
[10:59am] Zechariah: ChrisPop_: It also hinders me that I don’t have access to any BTC, XMR, EUR, USD, gold or silver, because the 2+2 goons who tried to kill me (obviously nothing even happened - still alive, dick is hard and have 10 fingers) stole it all.
[10:59am] Odin: Also the XMR
[11:00am] Zechariah: But nvm - they don’t know how to use them, cannot destroy them, so I will collect my own in a great swoop that requires cleanup of body fluids if any of the darknessguys has a gun he dies first.
[11:01am] ChrisPop_: So you were robbed Zech? How could they steal all your btc,xmr,eur,usd,gold,silver? Haven't you kept your private keys in safe place and the fiat in bank accounts?
[11:01am] Zechariah: If 2 contract killers cannot finish me (alone in a place with (double) Embassy security, unarmed, drunk, stoned, tired, calling them ‘fuckers’, etc.) in 60 minutes, obviously no one can kill me, ok?
[11:01am] Zechariah: I do not need to kill people unless they refuse to kill themselves in the time allotted.
[11:02am] Zechariah: And these 4 ppl have 30 days to kill themselves, or get their forehead bloody for kissing the ground in front of the person I prefer to observe their penance.
[11:03am] Zechariah: Any volunteers for the job? You get paid according to the blood in the fuckers’ foreheads when they kiss the ground according to your orders...
[11:03am] Odin: If i leave my fridge open and mouses steal my cheese.
[11:03am] Zechariah: We do not NEED any other alphamales
[11:03am] Odin: Do i get mad at the mouse for stealing?
[11:03am] Zechariah: And the number of betas is also quite high atm.
[11:03am] ChrisPop_: You said they were contract killers. Who stopped them from killing you>?
[11:04am] Odin: Or do i take responsibility like a man and close my fridge.
[11:04am] moneromooo: Come on... He's delusional... imagining himself in a james bond movie...
[11:04am] Zechariah: ChrisPop_: Me. Since the only other one who even paid a visit was Ron, and he walked away before they even threatened him.
[11:04am] Zechariah: moneromooo: 30 days ok
[11:04am] moneromooo: I have not asked you to address me.,
[11:04am] Zechariah: I said that already, but no blood required.
[11:05am] Zechariah: moneromooo: FUCK AWAY FROM MY GAME OR SUBMIT 1 2.
[11:05am] Zechariah: I am getting tired of betas.
[11:05am] moneromooo: Poor Zechariah getting antsy ?
[11:05am] Odin: Then stop making the situation attractive for betas sir.
[11:06am] Odin: Let men put in work for their money.
[11:06am] Odin: Instead of giving it all away to woman and betas.
[11:06am] moneromooo: Maybe Zechariah thinks he might have chosen another path before all the shit started ? Might not be too late to change course.
[11:07am] Zechariah: moneromooo: Poor? Hell yeah. I have EUR50 at hand and no friends.
[11:07am] Zechariah: Antsy? Nope, this is regular everyday motherfucking bullshit and then you learn how to do w it.
[11:07am] ChrisPop_: Zechariah: How did they steal your assets? You are smart so I'm sure you kept them safe.
[11:07am] moneromooo: If we believe the former, then can't you work out why it all happened ?
[11:07am] Zechariah: http://listenonrepeat.com/?v=W9zzWWq2uN8#Aikakone_-_Aarresaari_(Official_video)
[11:08am] Zechariah: moneromooo: It is you who does not understand. I do.
[11:08am] moneromooo: Anyway. You have a knack for pissing people off. Find it, turn it off. That'sll go a long way.
[11:08am] moneromooo: Busytnow.
[11:09am] McDuffy left the chat room. (Ping timeout: 260 seconds)
[11:09am] Odin: Being humble shows great confidence.
[11:09am] Zechariah: If you spent even 15 minutes, 4-6 times per day, for reading my communication, you’d see who I am and it is normal I only give fuck about souls, since all money belongs to ME, the Creator.
[11:12am] steep joined the chat room.
[11:13am] Odin: Can't you make some new value materialize then?
[11:14am] serje: Zechariah 19 followers now
[11:15am] Zechariah: serje: target is 1,000,000 in the following 166 hours
[11:15am] Zechariah: We are doing great
[11:15am] Zechariah: Just push it gently.

So, therefore:

2. Let everyone live the rest of their life in happiness, and - if this is not reasonable - quit wasting my time, else.

3. 11:36 Peking Duk

At the heart of this issue lines the attempt to on the part of rpietila to manipulate the in game Crypto Kingdom markets in order to rise the market cap of M to 100,000,000 EUR. This was attempted with a combination of rpietila own funds since a significant portion of the B1, B2 and E1 was actually paid and the issuance of in game tokens B1 and E1 that one can surmise are not backed by XBT or EUR, since 1) They have not been honoured and 2)  A attempt has been made to settle this debt by further manipulation of the in game token E1 and M. I must say that I consider these debts to be the personal debts of Risto Pietila and not the liabilities of Crypto Kingdom as a whole.

To me the critical evidence of bad faith here is the unilateral attempt to settle the personal debts of Risto Pietila in terms of M, combined with the issuance of the 10,000,000 E1 on 28.04.17 (13:41) and the use of newly issued E1 to attempt to further devalue the debts, by manipulating the market of E1 in terms of M.

Concerned that blockchain bloat will lead to centralization? Storing less than 4 GB of data once required the budget of a superpower and a warehouse full of punched cards. https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/87/IBM_card_storage.NARA.jpg https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punched_card
Zepher
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 603

Electricity is really just organized lightning

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 05:37:51 PM

Wow, I have never heard of this game, nor the community that thrived around it, which seems to be substantial at the minimum.

I am genuinely sorry to see so many of you so heavily out of pocket as a result of rpietila's actions.

I have tagged him in the meantime, and will be watching this thread with interest.

My only payment address: 1ZephertJThxkHih7XcaUHBkMSnvkTt5u
saddambitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 06:08:41 PM

I can confirm ronaz statements above.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: