Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 02:35:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: rpietila is a scammer and heavily in debt. New 2020 scam info enclosed  (Read 31029 times)
katariina

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 04:02:34 PM

@generalizethis, I edited your comments about kicking rpietilla out of the game and seizing his assets into the OP. Now my question to you is whether those assets are going to be used to compensate the players who were scammed?

Yes, if risto does not pay his debt and reclaim his account, his assets will be used to repay the debt he created, and this is a huge IF, if the game is successful enough to do so.

And just to be clear, I am using some seized assets (his M, land, and deposhares will remain untouched as per game rules) to create bounties and fund other projects to help ck become a successful gaming platform.

Also, I did not follow this thread, but will do so as to answer any questions that may arise about the game sans risto.

So when are we going to get our money?
player99

Activity: 111
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 04:27:41 PM

So when are we going to get our money?

You have 2 options, no?

1) Ask Risto for the money.

2) Help make Crypto Kingdom game great again so that Zechariahs M amount will be worth something.

wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 04:41:09 PM

@generalizethis, I edited your comments about kicking rpietilla out of the game and seizing his assets into the OP. Now my question to you is whether those assets are going to be used to compensate the players who were scammed?

Yes, if risto does not pay his debt and reclaim his account, his assets will be used to repay the debt he created, and this is a huge IF, if the game is successful enough to do so.

And just to be clear, I am using some seized assets (his M, land, and deposhares will remain untouched as per game rules) to create bounties and fund other projects to help ck become a successful gaming platform.

Also, I did not follow this thread, but will do so as to answer any questions that may arise about the game sans risto.

Any idea how much his majesty owes the townspeople??

generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2017, 10:51:04 PM

Like most things in risto's life, that is hard to formulate due to the convoluted and ambiguous nature of how he went about it. For example he has claimed that over a half million was recently paid back to one of the players--problem is that there is no way to verify what the arrangement was with that player as it wasn't done publicly--I had thought the player/company was run by him, so was surprised that it even appeared as part of the debt.

I assume the 3mil he claims to have on Polo would be enough, but there again, he is claiming that Polo is forcing him to jump through regulatory hoops, so he can't get the money. There is a google sheet somewhere with the withdrawal and interest debt, but this doesn't have all of the euro debt and is heavily weighted by the absurd interest he accrued while this was all happening--I believe the interest scheme was one of the driving factors in getting every last dollar he could from the players.

wpalczynski
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 11:40:10 PM

Like most things in risto's life, that is hard to formulate due to the convoluted and ambiguous nature of how he went about it. For example he has claimed that over a half million was recently paid back to one of the players--problem is that there is no way to verify what the arrangement was with that player as it wasn't done publicly--I had thought the player/company was run by him, so was surprised that it even appeared as part of the debt.

I assume the 3mil he claims to have on Polo would be enough, but there again, he is claiming that Polo is forcing him to jump through regulatory hoops, so he can't get the money. There is a google sheet somewhere with the withdrawal and interest debt, but this doesn't have all of the euro debt and is heavily weighted by the absurd interest he accrued while this was all happening--I believe the interest scheme was one of the driving factors in getting every last dollar he could from the players.

Yeah, that interest rate he offered was a real dirty and crooked move.  As far as a lot of his strange behavior could be attributed to his deranged mental condition and refusing to seek treatment this action leaves no doubt in anyone's mind that he is as crooked as they come, a flat out thief and scammer.

Karma is a bitch and catches up with everyone in the end.

It would probably take 3 KPMG accountants the better part of a month to unravel the CK finances. 

CoinCidental
Legendary

Activity: 1316

Si vis pacem, para bellum

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 05:22:30 AM

Yeah, that interest rate he offered was a real dirty and crooked move.  As far as a lot of his strange behavior could be attributed to his deranged mental condition and refusing to seek treatment this action leaves no doubt in anyone's mind that he is as crooked as they come, a flat out thief and scammer.

It would probably take 3 KPMG accountants the better part of a month to unravel the CK finances. 

How much was the interest rate?
generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 12:53:17 PM

How much was the interest rate?

1% per hour.

BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1116

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 02:04:03 PM

Risto is on record with over 57K XMR sitting on Polo. There are no regulatory hoops preventing him from drip selling to pay off his debts. As for the show he puts on of being deranged, I guess you can be the judge of that.

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 03:22:59 PM

Risto is on record with over 57K XMR sitting on Polo. There are no regulatory hoops preventing him from drip selling to pay off his debts. As for the show he puts on of being deranged, I guess you can be the judge of that.

That's if you believe screenshots.

BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 03:31:34 PM

how to make mo money without usin' yo money
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P1XCf9gEu7E
but wit da Bitcoin, baby Cool

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
wpalczynski
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 04:06:51 PM

Its not a show, no one in their right mind would write such ramblings and anyway he has been locked up in an insane asylum in the past.

BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 04:15:54 PM

Its not a show, no one in their right mind would write such ramblings and anyway he has been locked up in an insane asylum in the past.

Your argument is a non-sequitur on top of a does-not-follow. But that's none of my business.

wpalczynski
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 04:24:56 PM

How is that so?  It was implied that he might not really be crazy and I pointed out that he has been committed in the past.

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 06:23:06 AM

He committed himself before.
I have done that before too around 1998.. so i am not bashing the guy on that in of itself.
Myself i was depressed about my living station and future etc.
Over the years i changed that.. problem solved.

He on the other hand clearly struggles from a variety of issues that are bleeding over on to your lives and YOUR money !

And i agree that screencap is just that.. a picture.
But i do tend to believe him.

He said he forgot about it.
How do you "forget" you have a couple million dollars worth of XMR on Polo..
when you are a rabid maniacal shill for XMR that hangs out on Polo with others like yourself ?

Simple he's an arrogant liar.

And i was implying all along that he had the means to take out the small amount from Polo all along.
He acts as though he has to get it all out at once vs taking the max amount daily etc.

And who the hell believes he is not using a verified account ?
Who would insert a couple million in coins knowing there would be a verification limit blocking him from getting them out again.

Simple he's a fucking liar.

He set up this game as it is.. so he feels entitled to use any loop holes he sees to his advantage.
It's a game to him and he thinks he won.. fairly.

I don't have any respect for him.
I too could have setup a scheme to get you all to give me money so i could rip you off later.. but i didn't.
I have integrity and class he has a tea pot on his head.

Those Fed-Ex packages moving yet Risto ?
Pay your bills cocky little prick..

And..
Beware people.. you heard his comment about who deserves their money right ?
Well how does this procedure work transferring assets etc over to the new game ?
Let me guess.. those who "deserve" in his almighty angelic opinion will have a "smooth" transfer and the others will be.. waiting.

The new game is a clever play of his.
He gets what he wants and well.. you don't.

Well aside from the rest of you who still want to play a game cited as a scam.
But those of you i can't help.
I have to wonder who wants to keep playing a game confirmed to be a scam with a confirmed scammer.
Who should be in the loony bin ?
Me thinks a few of you should be joining him in the padded room  Cheesy

I think it's time the XMR children grew up and started acting their age.
Maybe time to put away the multi-million dollar "forum game" spread sheet and grow the fuck up already.

I bet many of you would have gladly ran to sign up at GOX_version2.com
Just like Leroy Fodor (CyberPinoy) and Michael Wilterdink (Terrik) did with Cryptsy China..

Anyway Wink
You don't need to be verified to have an exchange hand over a user details.
I suggest calling the Fed's on this guy and send them to Polo staff.. pronto !
Maybe even launch a class action lawsuit against him.

And neg his fucking ass people.. that is what the rating system is for.
Just because he pays some people does not make it ok he ripped off others.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 05:26:29 PM

Well it seems this arrogant scammer went ahead and created his new forum game.
I seen the topic in ALT Main.

Like the other scammers here he just gives you the finger and carries on like nothing has happened.

And I hope you negged his ass guys if he cheated you off your money.

Sandrakene

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 08:14:01 PM

Like the other scammers here he just gives you the finger and carries on like nothing has happened.

I belive him. He is a good man. Don't cry here!
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 12:31:14 AM

I belive him. He is a good man. Don't cry here!

You believe what now?
Mind elaborating with improved English NOOB?

Crying is fair when you have been ripped off by the way..

nutildah
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 8168

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 04:59:47 AM

You believe what now?
Mind elaborating with improved English NOOB?

Crying is fair when you have been ripped off by the way..

How's the weather in Canada there Sputty?  Tolerable? I'm genuinely curious.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 09:12:40 PM

Summer time so it's hot in Kelowna BC.
I think it's supposed to be 94 degrees Fahrenheit tomorrow  Shocked
But I'm puss and burn easy so complain about it lots!

Funny how it looks like I'm the one that cares about this.
He fires up a new game and all is well I guess  Roll Eyes

smooth (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 09:44:55 PM

Thank you for the reply. I will copy this information to the OP so people will be aware of this apparent effort on the part of the current game operators to do something for the scammed players.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: