Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:32:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: QIBUCK TOKEN ASSET - PRE-ANN (Replacing QIBUCK COIN)  (Read 17574 times)
silverkinguk

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2017, 05:08:32 PM

The first 100k batch of Qibuck Asset tokens will be sold at 0.00016 bitcoins or equivalent in burst and other Cryptos of our choice.
The second lot will be listed at the original ICO price at 0.0002 bitcoins.

Co-Founder Visionary of QIBUCK
uk.linkedin.com/in/silverkinguk
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 05:21:02 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2017, 06:03:31 PM by qiwoman2

The first 100k batch of Qibuck Asset tokens will be sold at 0.00016 bitcoins or equivalent in burst and other Cryptos of our choice.

Just posted correct price for first issue of asset at a discounted rate of 80 burst. Our original ico price was 100 burst 0.0002 btc..

We had one buyer at the first incorrect price who was lucky!  Smiley

As per our discussion with Sam, we had to honor the original QBK buyers who bought at the 0.0002 btc price.

Also we will have bounties available..I will sort all that out in a few days..

We will purchase BURST OCEAN assets from the first sale wemade earlier today, will do it in the morning and add to asset sheet..

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2017, 06:12:10 PM

Just posted correct price for first issue of asset at a discounted rate of 80 burst. Our original ico price was 100 burst 0.0002 btc..

We had one buyer at the first incorrect price who was lucky!  Smiley

As per our discussion with Sam, we had to honor the original QBK buyers who bought at the 0.0002 btc price.

Also we will have bounties available..I will sort all that out in a few days..

We will purchase BURST OCEAN assets from the first sale wemade earlier today, will do it in the morning and add to asset sheet..

Hello, for this

1. QBK ADDRESS,
2. QBK SNAPSHOT of Wallet or Exchange account with amount of coins in it,
3. BURST WALLET ADDRESS to transfer the new QBK ASSET TOKENS.

1) Can i just show the QBK snapshot on exchange account with amount of coins and the burst wallet?

As i only have the coins in the exchange

2) Next, are you going to promote in burst forum and burst nation regard on this new assets?

3) Would this assets be able to  made payment weekly?

Thanks
BTC_wolf

Activity: 109
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 09:56:34 PM

So price is not 20burst? And coins on poloniex are very cheap at the moment? Huh
silverkinguk

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2017, 10:11:32 PM

Yes

vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2017, 10:39:40 PM

Thanks for all you have done and I will buy some of the assets once I get paid from my signature campaign. I have a question, I know that Burst Ocean assets will be backing this asset but was wondering if there will be any other assets backing QBK token asset like Crowetic's assets or Adams assets on Burst Nation? Thanks!

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 03:59:05 AM

Thanks for all you have done and I will buy some of the assets once I get paid from my signature campaign. I have a question, I know that Burst Ocean assets will be backing this asset but was wondering if there will be any other assets backing QBK token asset like Crowetic's assets or Adams assets on Burst Nation? Thanks!

We will be backing it with various BURST ASSETS, NXT ASSETS, Other good hot coins and tokens and also other investments we see fit that might bring wealth to the asset.  Smiley If you feel there are sme particular assets you really like let us know. As an investor you have a voice also..  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2017, 04:25:38 AM

We will be backing it with various BURST ASSETS, NXT ASSETS, Other good hot coins and tokens and also other investments we see fit that might bring wealth to the asset.  Smiley If you feel there are sme particular assets you really like let us know. As an investor you have a voice also..  Smiley

Hello Qiwoman

Are you going to promote in burst forum and burst nation regard on this new assets?

Would this assets be able to  made payment weekly?

Thanks
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2017, 05:11:03 AM

Thanks for your reply. Sounds good to me and like a previous member has asked will it be a weekly payout of the asset or monthly? I do have some assets that might be worth getting to back QBK asset up some more and they are Crowetic's assets and maybe some MTMGaming assets. With Crowetic's I would recommend UniBurst and Bursity assets as they are backed by mining Burst and other Altcoins like Zcash and Ethereum.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
verb

Activity: 432

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 06:06:17 AM

Received my tokens, thanks for the smooth transition. Looking forward to see this asset's worth in 6-12 months!

▄▄███▄▄
    ▄▄███████████▄▄
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
▀▀██████████████████▀▀ ▄▄
    ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄████
        ▀▀█▀▀ ▄▄█████████
            ▄█████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            █████████████▀
            █████████▀▀
            █████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

Brickblock.io
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄▄██▄
            ▄▄█▀▀  ██
        ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
    ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
▀▀██▄███▀        ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
    █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
    █▄█▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
▐████
▐████
████████████
████████████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀ 
████▄         █████████████▀ 
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████ 
█████████████████████ 
    ▀█████████████████▀
    ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 

▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄
█████▄             ▄██████▄
█████████▄        ████████████▄
██████████▌▄     ██████████████
██████████▌▐█  ▄█████████████▀▄█
██████████▌▐██▄▀████████████ ███
██████████▌▐████▀██████████ ████
██████████▌▐█████ ███████▀▄█████
██████████▌ ▀█████▄▀████ ███████
██████████▌   ▀▀████ ██▄████████
▀█████████▌      ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████████
▀▀█████▌             ▀▀██████
        ▀█▌                  ▀▀█
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
BTC_wolf

Activity: 109
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 09:33:44 AM

I received my token to! And also my first burst payment, awesome!  Grin
rakip21

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 09:56:09 AM

Please see if my icons have come
roguefrog

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 10:45:30 AM

Looks like people sending in screenshots from Poloniex account and then dumping on Poloniex ?

You should only be accepting screenshots from Polo after the coin is delisted and trading is stopped ?
rakip21

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 11:11:19 AM

I still do not sell it shun I expect
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 12:56:23 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2017, 01:27:13 PM by qiwoman2

We will be backing it with various BURST ASSETS, NXT ASSETS, Other good hot coins and tokens and also other investments we see fit that might bring wealth to the asset.  Smiley If you feel there are sme particular assets you really like let us know. As an investor you have a voice also..  Smiley

Hello Qiwoman

Are you going to promote in burst forum and burst nation regard on this new assets?

Would this assets be able to  made payment weekly?

Thanks

Hello, sorry for delay in replying, am sending out assets at the moment and because my Mother is with me for 2 weeks, I don't have as much online time as I normally have so bear with me.

I will discuss with our partner Sam and I will try to get the asset on both forums. I know Burst Nation forum is very strict, but I did get verified by Haitch, so will talk to him first once I have done all the asset swaps over the next few days and talked to Sam.. It would be great if we can get it on either or both forums.

Once my Mother is back home and I have more time online, we will spend more time advertising the asset, but we want to grow it slowly and organically and not by force. I will also try to add to the asset donations from my personal coins etc, as and when I receive bounties for jobs done online etc. to add extra value, to make up for the swapped coins etc.. I really want this asset to be giving a decent dividend for all concerned.

@Vella thank you for the recommendations, both those assets are lovely so we will add them as we make sales. I will also try to buy some from my personal BURST to add as well.

I need to make two more spreadsheets for the asset.

One for outgoings and one for daily dividends, profits received from various assets and ventures so everything is 100% transparent and easily accessed.

Also for now we will do dividends monthly until we come to a point where the asset is built up nicely, then we can decide to do divvie payments more regularly.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 01:00:48 PM

Looks like people sending in screenshots from Poloniex account and then dumping on Poloniex ?

You should only be accepting screenshots from Polo after the coin is delisted and trading is stopped ?

The coin will become defunct sooner or later and only once can they claim from snapshot. We will only support block explorer and github payment for next 3 months to give all qbk holders chance to receive their assets. I didn't want there to be mass panic, hence we started this a few days earlier. I am sure most people are honest, or at least I hope so. I will be slowly adding extra stuff to the asset to give it more value over time, not just from sales of the asset and the assets we have now.

We decided to make it an asset because running the coin was too expensive for me and a waste of money going for coin maintenance, but as an asset, it means I can add extra to it to build it real value.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Bomgkolyadun

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 01:03:54 PM

I still do not understand how the exchange will take place. I have 8130 qibuck coins, but I do not want to change at such a low price. The wallet does not work, coins are locked on the poloniex. Can you explain how much I will get 8130 = ?? ?? ?? ?? Huh

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Airdrop to BTC holders
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 01:11:56 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2017, 01:50:49 PM by qiwoman2

I still do not understand how the exchange will take place. I have 8130 qibuck coins, but I do not want to change at such a low price. The wallet does not work, coins are locked on the poloniex. Can you explain how much I will get 8130 = ?? ?? ?? ?? Huh

I have posted again and again clear and concise instructions on how to claim your asset tokens. You do not need to send me qbk coin because qbk will die within 3 months and we are converting to an asset. Please send me email with snapshot of your coins and the wallet addresses as per instructions below.

Please follow the instructions as posted here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1891086.0

We are also not responsible for the price/ pump/dump etc prices people payed for QBK..
Each QBK share / asset now is currently going to be valued at 80 burst.. which is a little cheaper than the ICO price, QBK originally started with thank you. You will receive 8130 QBK assets.

EDIT: I JUST CHECKED MY TRANSFERS, YOU ALREADY RECEIVED YOUR ASSETS a day ago:

2406815187545......       4/30/2017 17:41:21   Ordinary Payment      5   1   BURST-UFJN-T6ZA-...........346
2230645857907......   4/30/2017 17:40:38   Asset Transfer      0   1   BURST-UFJN-T6ZA-J6S.........   346

PLEASE NOTE ALSO ALLTRANSFER FEES, PLUS THE 5 BURSTS TO EACH ASSET HOLDER IS COMING FROM MY OWN POCKET AS I WANT THE ASSET TO GROW FROM EVERY SALE..I CAN CARRY THESE SMALL FEES FOR NOW. Later the asset will carry itself..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 08:40:27 PM

Market cap 10k... poloniex was all the value of this coin.
silverkinguk

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2017, 09:23:10 PM

All the dumpers on Polo made it that way,on paper Qibuck is worth more.Not all the value is on Polo.
We did lose some money along the way investments wise,but we still have some investments backing the coin,now 'Asset token', that are good long term ones.
We are not stupid to leave all the value of our coin on exchanges,we know how trading goes on Polo.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: