Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:33:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: QIBUCK TOKEN ASSET - PRE-ANN (Replacing QIBUCK COIN)  (Read 17574 times)
Bfljosh

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Skol!

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 12:35:51 PM

O.K I have been focusing this week on clearing the old QBK debt..I cleared 130 usd worth yesterday and also I personally bought some of the cheap QBK shares for sale to try and boost the market a bit..Today i will focus on updating all the spread sheets and start to buy a few tokens at the 80 burst price to start backing the asset.. It may not be worth a lot today, but once we have it backed with a ton of good long term assets, the value WILL appreciate, BUT, it will take some time..

I would advise anyone with QBK tokens to just set and forget them for a few months and not worry about dumping them so fast..Yes if you dump cheap you are dumping in my hands and that would be beneficial to me but personally if you can hold as many as you can for when they become more valuable through backed assets, it's better for you if you don't need the money right now that is.

I also need to set up a separate NXT account for QBK for the JANUS tokens, JANUS project is going to be huge and I want to get as much JANUS to back QBK as I can..so I will get a little BTC today to buy some at 80 burst form the issue as my way for backing and supporting this project. I really would like to see the dividends grow for this project so it becomes attractive. I will NOT yet list on team.us forum until I have a running track record of at least 6 months and I see this asset grow form Sam's and my hard work. We want to prove ourselves first and make this a solid entity for everyone.

Amazing i.q.
verb

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 06:07:20 AM

Everyone should just give it some time, nothing much to lose more than we did, nothing to gain by constantly bitching around. QBK could make a comeback, if it's administered properly, considering crypto is booming like crazy

▄▄███▄▄
    ▄▄███████████▄▄
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
▀▀██████████████████▀▀ ▄▄
    ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄████
        ▀▀█▀▀ ▄▄█████████
            ▄█████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            █████████████▀
            █████████▀▀
            █████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

Brickblock.io
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄▄██▄
            ▄▄█▀▀  ██
        ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
    ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
▀▀██▄███▀        ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
    █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
    █▄█▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
▐████
▐████
████████████
████████████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀ 
████▄         █████████████▀ 
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████ 
█████████████████████ 
    ▀█████████████████▀
    ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 

▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄
█████▄             ▄██████▄
█████████▄        ████████████▄
██████████▌▄     ██████████████
██████████▌▐█  ▄█████████████▀▄█
██████████▌▐██▄▀████████████ ███
██████████▌▐████▀██████████ ████
██████████▌▐█████ ███████▀▄█████
██████████▌ ▀█████▄▀████ ███████
██████████▌   ▀▀████ ██▄████████
▀█████████▌      ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████████
▀▀█████▌             ▀▀██████
        ▀█▌                  ▀▀█
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 07:17:35 AM
Last edit: May 20, 2017, 07:28:33 AM by qiwoman2

Thank you Everyone for the kind support..

1. I have slowly started to update spreadsheets. Will be continuing this when I get a chance throughout the weekend.

2. I have submitted forms for QBK ASSET to be listed on both Coinmarketcap and Cryptocompare.

3. I have personally been purchasing asset the last few days from the sellers to help move the market a bit as I 100% believe in my own project.  Smiley

I will add the new assets to asset sheet. I bought some REAPER ASSET CHEAP, MORE EDGE and JANUS TOKEN  Smiley.

I also received my twitter bounty for Humaniq and some CREDITBIT TOKENS for my sig campaign so every time I receive bounties I will be donating a bit of them to the QBK assets as long term holdings. I don't have a job so only jobs I have is through bounties so of course we need to live and survive, but over and above that ..I will be personally supporting QBK constantly through my work, buy support, buying from sell walls, donating coins and assets as and when I can, buying from issuer account also to grow the asset fund and dividends. Finding investors who will believe in QIBUCK as much as we do.. Smiley. So 50 Humaniq and 4 CREDITBITS will be added also to the asset sheet. Everything I donate will be clearly marked as donation.  Smiley. Also MY NEW INSANE have staked but I don't have masternodes yet but I will also add 10 INSNS this week to the asset sheet as well. All the coins and tokens I actually donate will be used to grow and back the assets, when they go bigger in price we could always sell to grow dividends from the donated parts. I did donate some Burst as well this week which I bought REAPER ASSET for QBK which gives a daily dividend. So am hopng we receive our first reaper divvies today, to add to dividends pot.  Smiley

QIBUCK ASSET EXPLORER: http://asset.burstnation.com/asset/4762801406751253511

WILL ADD TO OP..

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 04:52:39 PM

Exciting times are yet to come for QIBUCK shareholders and supporters! The CEOs are working hard to make this asset thrive again and I don't doubt for a second that they will pull it off with their rock like determination and ambition!

NOW some news for you all: I have discussed with the administration board of QIBUCK and we've come up with an agreement. From now on I will offer my knowledge and skills to manage a trading fund for this asset. I do bitcoin hedge/arbitrage trading so the risk is very low and I have very good risk management,but in future I might use some of the funds for forex scalp trading(of course-with board approval). I am a trusted member here on bitcointalk,a good friend of qiwoman and I have successfully run my asset BurstOcean for more than 6 months so there is no reason to doubt my trustworthiness.

On another note I am very happy to collaborate with Elle and Sam and be sure I will bag more qibuck very soon!
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 06:50:36 PM

Exciting times are yet to come for QIBUCK shareholders and supporters! The CEOs are working hard to make this asset thrive again and I don't doubt for a second that they will pull it off with their rock like determination and ambition!

NOW some news for you all: I have discussed with the administration board of QIBUCK and we've come up with an agreement. From now on I will offer my knowledge and skills to manage a trading fund for this asset. I do bitcoin hedge/arbitrage trading so the risk is very low and I have very good risk management,but in future I might use some of the funds for forex scalp trading(of course-with board approval). I am a trusted member here on bitcointalk,a good friend of qiwoman and I have successfully run my asset BurstOcean for more than 6 months so there is no reason to doubt my trustworthiness.

On another note I am very happy to collaborate with Elle and Sam and be sure I will bag more qibuck very soon!

Thank you so much for collaborating with us, as trading is a new addition to QBK I will set aside a small fund to start with and for a couple of months we will compound the trading profits, minus Your management fee so we can grow the fund and I will try to top it up..Will send the funds on Monday.  Smiley. Thank you Chris for helping QBK ASSET to grow.. We will also continue to support BURST OCEAN ASSET, both personally and via QBK investment.  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
markus124

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 11:59:49 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2017, 12:54:10 AM by markus124

Thanks for the update. The marketcap of qbk is 4 btc. Theres alot of potential growth for this coin. Hope those investments work great.

Btw Qibuck Asset listed in coinmarketcap http://coinmarketcap.com/assets/qibuck-asset/
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 05:27:54 AM
Last edit: May 21, 2017, 08:13:17 AM by qiwoman2

Thanks for the update. The marketcap of qbk is 4 btc. Theres alot of potential growth for this coin. Hope those investments work great.

Btw Qibuck Asset listed in coinmarketcap http://coinmarketcap.com/assets/qibuck-asset/

WOW That was quick. I only put it in yesterday but because it was editing a pre existing coin they may have processed it faster. I will add that to the OP after breakfast.. BTW we found out the REAPER ASSET ON BURST is a scam..I bought a few but I can replace the Burst for that it wasn't much, but from now on I will be investing more outside of the BURST asset infrastructure as most of the assets there are under performing and I want to diversify. I will buy only from trusted sources on BURST now. I bought 2k JANUS TOKEN for the asset last night, will add to asset sheet today and this asset pays out every month and is run by real professionals. I will be gobbling up what I can of this asset over the next two months as we estimate extreme UPSIDE coming. I need to finish my daily stuff then fix the spreadsheets so we then be up to date.  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
rakip21

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 10:30:31 AM

I would like to add to other grocery stores please
Zeehenk

Activity: 399
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 06:40:37 PM

How can I trade this asset....? Any exchanges?

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 08:38:27 PM

At the moment it's only tradeable on BURST EXCHANGE but when we grow the asset to a decent capitalization then we will see to diversify the asset on more exchanges but first we need to grow the asset to back it with enough capital. I don't want people to be buying into fresh air. Tomorrow morning I must finish the spreadsheets.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
markus124

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 12:05:37 PM

At the moment it's only tradeable on BURST EXCHANGE but when we grow the asset to a decent capitalization then we will see to diversify the asset on more exchanges but first we need to grow the asset to back it with enough capital. I don't want people to be buying into fresh air. Tomorrow morning I must finish the spreadsheets.

That's why buy this coin now could be a great idea. Before it hit other exchanges.
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 06:16:19 PM

That's why buy this coin now could be a great idea. Before it hit other exchanges.
We have a lot of work to do to make QBK token worth holding for the longer term and we will aspire to back it with some really good assets. I might have some good news regarding our JANUS holding in a few days, am waiting for a certain result. Spreadsheets will be up to date tomorrow.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 06:34:17 PM

Just sent out more assets to old QBK holders, sorry am running a bit behind but needed to look for some extra jobs so I can buy more from the Issue to get more assets to back it. I am buying also from the under cutters and got buy orders in and tomorrow will buy more Burst to put in more buy support.  I am a bit behind with the spreadsheets and am a bit tired so will finish them in the morning.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
markus124

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 10:46:52 PM

It's ok, update the spreadsheet its not that important. Do it when you have free time. Btw all those dividends payment are in burst?
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 04:28:24 PM

It's ok, update the spreadsheet its not that important. Do it when you have free time. Btw all those dividends payment are in burst?

Yes for now DIVVIES will be in burst as I can do that through the AE..

I will do the first dividends on 10th JUNE so it gives me some time to get a few extra goodies together..

I received my TAAS bounty so putting 20 TAAS in the pot to earn dividends every 3 months on it and waiting for my ethbits bounty to come, I will donate from that as well.. I plan to keep donating portions of bounties i receive for my freelance work and will also keep buying from the Issue price at 80 bursts if I want to add bigger stuff, like I bought 2k JANUS the other day which was a big buy, so bought around 500 x 80 burst which i still not sent to myself yet.. I have a lot of work to catch up  on.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 07:33:54 AM

1. I bought 500 QBK from asset issue @80 burst a pop: 1705374914097955996       5/29/2017 10:27:21   Asset Transfer      0   1   BURST-PFTG-3J78-ZMZ7-83R64   /
With this I bought the 2k JANUS TOKEN where we will receive dividends on June 1st in NXT token.

2. I updated asset sheet with assets we bought plus what I donated... soon I will donate a few INSNS as well before the dividend payout on June 10th.
3. Also few more assets were transferred to old QBK holders.

4. I am not a brilliant day trader but did a bit of arbing so will buy 1k BURST from my bit of profit to donate to dividend pool this week.  Smiley

5. I will go to my parents tomorrow and be back on Friday to catch up with more work. I will continue to add value  every week, both from my personal work and also from buying from the issue side. I really want to purchase more JANUS TOKENS before the price of those skyrocket in a few months.  Smiley.
Income and expense sheet will also be updated by end of the week.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
shoggot

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 07:41:12 PM

how long does it take to get my coins converted to assets?

Get Free ONIONs https://deeponion.org/apply TOR Integrated Crypxo
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 05:20:48 AM

how long does it take to get my coins converted to assets?

I will be sending them today.I just woke up so will do them after breaky..  Smiley

Also first little dividends will go out on the 10th so I will try to accumulate a bit more BURST plus we got dividend in NXT token on the 2k JANUS we own as well.. which I will convert to Burst.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
rakip21

Activity: 79

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 12:11:23 AM

All the money is in QBK the loss is poloneix delisted all the coins are dealing in bitrexte your coin garbage was whole param git 4.83 btc Sad shuan very desperate
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 12:48:25 PM

All the money is in QBK the loss is poloneix delisted all the coins are dealing in bitrexte your coin garbage was whole param git 4.83 btc Sad shuan very desperate

I am sorry for your loss, but we all invested and lost. You need to be patient until we can get value added to the asset. Due to the fact everyone is dumping it will take time to raise the price. It's not our fault people bought during a pump, we are only responsible for the development of the asset to the best of our ability. Either you be patient and be polite on our thread or from now on your posts will be moderated and removed. Please be respectful when posting here, thank you!

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █