Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:14:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: QIBUCK TOKEN ASSET - PRE-ANN (Replacing QIBUCK COIN)  (Read 17574 times)
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 09:04:50 PM

Why are you replacing the old coin with this new token? Does it give any technical advantage over the old one?

Poloniex delisted it. It would have cost me a lot more to run it while turning it into a token allows me some leverage to use those funds to actually grow the assets and bagbonuses, if I have to spend from my pocket, why spend it on devs and block explorer and node and blockchain trouble costs, like I did before and not use the funds I earn from my jobs to actually give the token value?
I am single handedly paying for everything without a regular job. I purely work doing bounty work and some trading, so it's better to use whatever funds I can earn wisely. What I can spare on a monthly basis I donate to this project, or buy from the Issue side and use the btc to buy assets. I also am buying from the dumped coins and building buy support slowly, whatever I can afford.
Hope this explanation works.

After STEPSCOIN DEVS and Original DEV, I Hired stole my life savings and the dev pot I had to find a solution to keep this coin/token afloat and make room to grow it again, without relying on these third party devs and crooks. Sam is working on some artistic project for QBK but that will need more funding, more on that later on. He is also advising for future Investments and doing research.
Apart from INSANE, I am now looking to grow another master node in another coin while it is very cheap. If I can financially handle it, There will be more revenues growing in the pot as 50% of any master node I do I will put the earnings in the pot. It may take me a month or two to procure the master node, depending on how many coins that coin needs. I won't reveal yet until I can get one for sure at a good price. I will be researching a lot next few months into good staking coins for revenues, some good dividend paying assets and some long term HODLS and master node coins. At the moment the focus is not on technical but to build assets and revenues around the token to give it higher real value for investors.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
markus124

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 06:47:36 PM

glad to see u more active in the thread!  Hope thinks start to move nort from here.
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 07:38:53 AM
Last edit: July 31, 2017, 07:51:38 AM by qiwoman2

glad to see u more active in the thread!  Hope thinks start to move nort from here.

Thank you for the kind support, I have been trading all weekend and secured a little profit for the bags. I am waiting for the fork to happen so that will mean now I am setting aside 0.05 btc for the bagbonus so far and will buy a few cheap altcoins to hold. I am also going to invest in 2 passive income sites that are trustworthy in a few days, I will let SAM run those once I talk to him about it, will kick start some passive income to grow the asset. Numbers and figures not sure yet but I think I got around 0.1 btc to invest for those. This is all my trading profits for the last few days. I don't often trade but thought I would give my profit to give QBK a little boost.  Smiley I will keep a little bit boitcoin cash as my personal reward for my time lol if I get a little from the exchange and some will give to QBK also.
I am setting up a new crypto currency group as well on how to earn free crypto and also earn passive income, with the contests and special deals as I wanted to do before, will be ready end of the week.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1392671254149799&set=a.120699261347011.30706.100002208141326&type=3&theater

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
live4ever

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 07:50:54 AM

glad to see u more active in the thread!  Hope thinks start to move nort from here.

Thank you for the kind support, I have been trading all weekend and secured a little profit for the bags. I am waiting for the fork to happen so that will mean now I am setting aside 0.05 btc for the bagbonus so far and will buy a few cheap altcoins to hold. I am also going to invest in 2 passive income sites that are trustworthy in a few days, I will let SAM run those once I talk to him about it, will kick start some passive income to grow the asset. Numbers and figures not sure yet but I think I got around 0.1 btc to invest for those. This is all my trading profits for the last few days. I don't often trade but thought I would give my profit to give QBK a little boost.  Smiley I will keep a little bit boitcoin cash as my personal reward for my time lol if I get a little from the exchange and some will give to QBK also.
I am setting up a new crypto currency group as well on how to earn free crypto and also earn passive income, with the contests and special deals as I wanted to do before, will be ready end of the week.

hi sir ,how can i join you group ,i interested that ,
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 07:54:29 AM

glad to see u more active in the thread!  Hope thinks start to move nort from here.

Thank you for the kind support, I have been trading all weekend and secured a little profit for the bags. I am waiting for the fork to happen so that will mean now I am setting aside 0.05 btc for the bagbonus so far and will buy a few cheap altcoins to hold. I am also going to invest in 2 passive income sites that are trustworthy in a few days, I will let SAM run those once I talk to him about it, will kick start some passive income to grow the asset. Numbers and figures not sure yet but I think I got around 0.1 btc to invest for those. This is all my trading profits for the last few days. I don't often trade but thought I would give my profit to give QBK a little boost.  Smiley I will keep a little bit boitcoin cash as my personal reward for my time lol if I get a little from the exchange and some will give to QBK also.

hi sir ,how can i join you group ,i interested that ,

As soon as I have it ready I will pop the link here..
Oh btw this is me, maybe in my next life I might become a man lol hehehehe

https://www.facebook.com/elle.yan.7

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
AlUz

Activity: 459
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 11:17:54 PM

it looks like no people, no posts, no any idea in QBKA, no price.
rakip21

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 01:13:11 PM

Rubbish is impossible for me now 30 40? Sad
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 08:42:29 AM

Just because I don't post every day it doesn't mean we are not working. If people continue to post immature or silly comments I will close this thread and just open a self-moderated one. If you have something positive to contribute to QBK token, by all means please post, but don't waste our time posting stuff that DOESN'T HELP your investment. We have to work to make this coin have value, no one else is doing anything for this coin except Sam and myself.

BTW on tenth august is my father's birthday so i will be busy preparing a meal for him etc so BAGBONUS will be on the 15th, TAAS will also have paid a dividend by then.

I got paid for a bounty so am adding 100 BITQUENCE tokens to spreadsheet also tonight.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
silverkinguk

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 10:18:56 AM

Rakip,multiple times I told you to stop with your stupid posts.They lack in credibility.
So soon,we will be taking more measures forum wise.I check this thread daily,don't think for one second that no one is checking,you only put yourself in a bad light.

Co-Founder Visionary of QIBUCK
uk.linkedin.com/in/silverkinguk
AlUz

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:09:59 PM

hi, who wants to buy 80 000 qbk at low price, pm me.
Zggdrasil

Activity: 123

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 06:38:15 PM

Just because I don't post every day it doesn't mean we are not working. If people continue to post immature or silly comments I will close this thread and just open a self-moderated one. If you have something positive to contribute to QBK token, by all means please post, but don't waste our time posting stuff that DOESN'T HELP your investment. We have to work to make this coin have value, no one else is doing anything for this coin except Sam and myself.

BTW on tenth august is my father's birthday so i will be busy preparing a meal for him etc so BAGBONUS will be on the 15th, TAAS will also have paid a dividend by then.

I got paid for a bounty so am adding 100 BITQUENCE tokens to spreadsheet also tonight.

Nice to see you still active and try to maintain all this!
Best wishes Smiley
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:01:10 AM

Nice to see you still active and try to maintain all this!
Best wishes Smiley

Thanks for the vote of confidence.I just started a public portfolio listing here and will add to the OP later as it is easier to see the value of coins go up and down, ofcourse any not listed on cryptocompare yet I will add to spreadsheet also...

https://www.cryptocompare.com/portfolio-public/?id=64137

I will pop this link in the OP later..I have also DENT, IVNESTFEED and other bounty tokens to add once I get paid Smiley

https://www.cryptocompare.com/portfolio-public/?id=64137

I am also trading pie coin but waiting for the price to go up if they sell another round I will add another 0.01 btc to dividend pot..
So far I have0.03 btc worth in dividend pot to convert to burst to payout from my personal activities.

I am not advertising qbk yet as I want to grow the asset fund to a decent size so anyone dumping cheap now and anyone wanting to pick up cheap tokens now is the time..in six months there won't be any cheap qbk like this anymore.  Smiley

I have also CLAMS and other stuff to add to the portfolio sheet ..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
AlUz

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 09:21:07 PM

I m glad to see buy orders. Its a progress
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 05:56:45 AM

There will be more soon, I have been busy looking after family and parents these past few weeks but soon I will go into overdrive a couple days from now. I have been doing a bit of trading and also bounties in the interim so have more stuff to add to asset sheet/divvies sheet and cryptocompare portfolio listing..they will be done before the bagbonus payout on 15th..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
AlUz

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:26:52 PM

There will be more soon, I have been busy looking after family and parents these past few weeks but soon I will go into overdrive a couple days from now. I have been doing a bit of trading and also bounties in the interim so have more stuff to add to asset sheet/divvies sheet and cryptocompare portfolio listing..they will be done before the bagbonus payout on 15th..

well done  job , Ellie!
AlUz

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:31:48 PM

Its really  glad to see that buy orders are going more and sell orders are going less . And price hit 1.95 last 2 weeks.
Its a progress.
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:42:24 PM

Its really  glad to see that buy orders are going more and sell orders are going less . And price hit 1.95 last 2 weeks.
Its a progress.
It will get better slowly slowly as I add more and more assets and back the token and also put in more buy support..  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
AlUz

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 10:39:28 PM

Its a progress.
It will get better slowly slowly as I add more and more assets and back the token and also put in more buy support..  Smiley
When divies will be payed out, it helps to increase price above 1 burst.
AlUz

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 05:55:02 AM

We have small wall at 0.7, 0.89 , 0.99 burst. We need to have  more buy support..  Smiley
AlUz

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 06:20:10 AM

Another one thing- buyers QBKA (if now) will get divies for july. Its good chance.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: