Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:02:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: this forum as a mirror of society  (Read 2629 times)
myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2013, 07:59:37 PM

If you're using the default theme, under "more options" when you create a thread is a check box marked "Self moderated." That homesteads that thread as yours, and the mods will leave you alone there, and you can delete any posts you like.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ohmannomma (OP)

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 08:03:59 PM

From the looks of this thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=181278.0

You got called on suspicious business practices, and proceeded to defend yourself by shitting on the table. I'm afraid to ask what got deleted, based on what's still there.
omfg, OP is tarded.

@OP: yes, you got called a scammer. and yes, greyhawk is right in doing so, based on experience of new and "untrusted" members of this forum. and no, a person that are a scammer would most likely behave like you did. a honest and intelligent person would not rage over being accused of scamming on this forum.

my analysis of your behavior is that you are irrational and unstable and very likely to be a scammer.

so you can please queue with him on your way to fuck off, together with the moderator that ignored my request to delete that post with my family's name.

i'm in this since 2011 if you can read, i hold bitcoins since when they were priced 5 dollars each. if i didnt post is because i didnt have the time. no irrational behaviour, i just felt insulted by inferior forms of intelligence. then i found out that i was right when the tit licker guy said in his tread that somebody 'stole' his .com idea. filthy ridicolous.

if i was a scammer i wouldnt have post this. anyway you should know me better, im hot blooded, and im tired of idiots all over the places. but if you are fair with me im fair and respectful with you.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    delicia | delicia.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Global Food Network | World's Only Solution to Food Wastage | Join Whitelist Now, Get 30% Bonus
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Whitepaper | Telegram | Medium | Twitter | FB | ANN    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2013, 08:06:39 PM

You got called on suspicious business practices, and proceeded to defend yourself by shitting on the table. I'm afraid to ask what got deleted, based on what's still there.
omfg, OP is tarded.

@OP: yes, you got called a scammer. and yes, greyhawk is right in doing so, based on experience of new and "untrusted" members of this forum. and no, a person that are a scammer would most likely behave like you did. a honest and intelligent person would not rage over being accused of scamming on this forum.

my analysis of your behavior is that you are irrational and unstable and very likely to be a scammer.

so you can please queue with him on your way to fuck off, together with the moderator that ignored my request to delete that post with my family's name.

i'm in this since 2011 if you can read, i hold bitcoins since when they were priced 5 dollars each. if i didnt post is because i didnt have the time. no irrational behaviour, i just felt insulted by inferior forms of intelligence. then i found out that i was right when the tit licker guy said in his tread that somebody 'stole' his .com idea. filthy ridicolous.

if i was a scammer i wouldnt have post this. anyway you should know me better, im hot blooded, and im tired of idiots all over the places. but if you are fair with me im fair and respectful with you.

Scammer meltdowns are the best meltdowns.

No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
ohmannomma (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 08:06:56 PM

If you're using the default theme, under "more options" when you create a thread is a check box marked "Self moderated." That homesteads that thread as yours, and the mods will leave you alone there, and you can delete any posts you like.

OK, this i didnt know. i installed tons of these forums for customers years ago, but i never went in deep in functionalities. thanks for the tip. that makes the thing a bit different. the mod might be innocent, even though i report that post, asking to delete it. am i wrong in this? whatever i was saying, the fucking idiot claimed to be an artificial intelligence and he mentioned my wife's name! just googleing, but i felt so threatened by a child that i wanted him to shit on his hands an slap himself.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    delicia | delicia.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Global Food Network | World's Only Solution to Food Wastage | Join Whitelist Now, Get 30% Bonus
ohmannomma (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 08:08:34 PM

omfg, OP is tarded.

Scammer meltdowns are the best meltdowns.

what again??? ?? ? ?  are you all so miserable and full of prejudices? i hope you aren't... check since when im member, and check that i use my nickname everywhere i go. meltdown? that guy will be called cocksucker or shiteater from me forever for this. he melted down, not me.

Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 08:10:37 PM

OP, I recommend going offline for a bit, having a hot cup of cocoa, chilling out, and forgetting this ever happened.  Trust me: there's nothing to win here.

myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2013, 08:11:51 PM

OP, I recommend going offline for a bit, having a hot cup of cocoa, chilling out, and forgetting this ever happened.  Trust me: there's nothing to win here.
And a whole lot of rep to lose. Well... maybe not much any more.

ohmannomma (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 08:13:08 PM

there is reputation. not mine. i dont have to prove anything. just tell me that you are not all assholes here, please. that's it.

i admit that i didn't know about the function of 'self moderated' thread, this is my fault, sorry if i spend words against the moderator in that sense. but anyway i asked him to delete that stupid post with refernce to my family.  was i wrong in desiring so?

Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 08:14:54 PM

Did you PM a mod about it?  What'd they say?

myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2013, 08:15:19 PM

but anyway i asked him to delete that stupid post with refernce to my family.  was i wrong in desiring so?
It's not against the TOS to post personal information.

ohmannomma (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 08:17:11 PM

And a whole lot of rep to lose. Well... maybe not much any more.

rep? can you read? i've done a fucking clone of a stupid website, but the idea has got 1 gram of genius (remember that genius is who does what he can, whence talent does what he wants) and i've been attacked by 2 envious assholes.

i dont need money, i dont care if my bitcoinmuseum.com has been defaced. it has 1 gram of genius, and it will stay for 51 years now. 1 year extension to hope that the tits licker guy will be dead so he cannot steal my domain.
nor the consideration for my rep by a mafia clan. i'm talking to reasonable people. i'm hot blooded and they've got what they deserve being called shiteater and cocksucker.

kokjo
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

You are WRONG!

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 08:17:34 PM

omfg, OP is tarded.

RAGE RAGE RAGE IRATIONAL BEHAVOIR RAGE RAGE RAGE.
do you see now why i distrust you?

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts." -Bertrand Russell
ohmannomma (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 08:18:16 PM

but anyway i asked him to delete that stupid post with refernce to my family.  was i wrong in desiring so?

it is against common sense, education, respect, and netiquette. would you be happy if googled your wife's name? are you getting crazy?

Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 08:19:16 PM

myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2013, 08:20:28 PM

it is against common sense, education, respect, and netiquette. would you be happy if googled your wife's name? are you getting crazy?
But not against the Terms of Service for Bitcointalk. You're welcome to try, It would be interesting to see what (if anything) you can pull up.

ohmannomma (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 08:21:12 PM

omfg, OP is tarded.

RAGE RAGE RAGE IRATIONAL BEHAVOIR RAGE RAGE RAGE.
do you see now why i distrust you?

i dont care if you trust me or not, really, we never had a coffee together, and you should know that my policy is that if somebody seats with me, he must stand up enriched of something, never deprived.

i'm from italy and hot blooded, yes, try to go south italy and mention somebody's wife in an inoportune context. they chop your tongue. i'm not like that put i claim respect. is it possible that nobody sees the malicious mistake of that TURD?

ohmannomma (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 08:22:15 PM

But not against the Terms of Service for Bitcointalk. You're welcome to try, It would be interesting to see what (if anything) you can pull up.

i will never do it. not even if you say the worst thing about me. the turd did it. i wanted to know if you would like and tolerate it.
answer.

ohmannomma (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 08:23:41 PM

i will never do it. not even if you say the worst thing about me. the turd did it. i wanted to know if you would like and tolerate it.
answer.

and then i found out the reason. envy. envy for a peanut.

myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2013, 08:24:59 PM

LOLWUT?

ohmannomma (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 08:27:51 PM

LOLWUT?

what i've done is so stupid that i expected to be criticized for the simplicity and the clonation. even thou the pixel page has so much in common with the bitcoin thing.. those guys, after abuse me, registered the domain bitcoinmuseum.net .. clear proof of what moved them. idiot bastards (not for the domain, i clearly dont care, but for the way they attacked me publicly and their miserable point of view).

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: