Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:00:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: COINDASH - Future of trading - Token Sale 17th July 2017  (Read 198659 times)
SmokeJoe

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 07:57:39 PM

People who invested through whitelist must have a choice if they want to keep the token or get refunded. If for whatever reason they wont allow this it is 100% scam.

Whitelist. I didn't like this idea from the beginning. In the end, whitelisters served as guinea pigs.

The devs will refund them since the devs have their ETH not the hacker. If they don't then that's just sketchy as fuck

All the Whitelist guys get it, but they don't get it.  If CoinDash allows you to take your ETH back, then EVERYONE will request the ETH back and there will no longer be a CoinDash platform as the team will have no funds to continue.  You are essentially asking them to kill their project, when there is still a chance to save it.  If you were on the Whitelist, you'd think you would care more about the CoinDash project and the team than the average contributor, and you would be more willing to roll the dice with them instead of screaming scam if you aren't immediately refunded ETH.

It doesn't matter. The devs have the ETH from the whitelist participants, an event like this they need to offer the option since they have their ETH! Not the hacker, the devs! The people who sent through the fake address are being Compensated with the CDT tokens. It's only fair they give the ETH they have back to their rightful owners. I bet TaaS will get their ETH back since they sent it to the right address. Investors should be the same.

Yes, some people will use the refund option but others will keep their coins because the cap is even lower than promised  and launching whitelist refunds will be a way to show devs are honest. I guess this is a must.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
abdulmad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 07:59:42 PM

Wow what another sad ICO fail, this really bring the credibility of cryptocurrencies  specially the ethereum blockchain into disrepute. I hope the people that got scammed in this sale get a refund, this project as it stands is basically dead now.
C The Saint

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 08:01:11 PM

People who invested through whitelist must have a choice if they want to keep the token or get refunded. If for whatever reason they wont allow this it is 100% scam.

Whitelist. I didn't like this idea from the beginning. In the end, whitelisters served as guinea pigs.

The devs will refund them since the devs have their ETH not the hacker. If they don't then that's just sketchy as fuck

All the Whitelist guys get it, but they don't get it.  If CoinDash allows you to take your ETH back, then EVERYONE will request the ETH back and there will no longer be a CoinDash platform as the team will have no funds to continue.  You are essentially asking them to kill their project, when there is still a chance to save it.  If you were on the Whitelist, you'd think you would care more about the CoinDash project and the team than the average contributor, and you would be more willing to roll the dice with them instead of screaming scam if you aren't immediately refunded ETH.

You should give people the option rather than force them to take tokens that they have invested in under false pretences, the project is dead no one will touch their platform after this scandal especially since their team has been linked to other scam projects in the past. It would be easy to set up a smart contract that people can send their CDT too and get a refund in ETH.
Yza_azY

Activity: 490

★★★ http://www.btc4buy.com

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 08:05:58 PM

You should give people the option rather than force them to take tokens that they have invested in under false pretences, the project is dead no one will touch their platform after this scandal especially since their team has been linked to other scam projects in the past. It would be easy to set up a smart contract that people can send their CDT too and get a refund in ETH.

Think too

▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄███████████████▄▄
         ▄███████████████████████▄
       ▄██████████████████▀ ▀███████▄
     ▄██████████████████▀    ▄████████
    ██████████████████▀    ▄███████████▄
   ██████████████████    ▄██████████████
  ████████████████ ▀██▄   ▀██████████████
  ███████████████▄   ▀██▄   ▀████████████
 ▐████████████▀ ▀██▄   ▀██▄   ███████████▌
 ▐███████████▄    ▀██▄   ▀██▄████████████▌
 ▐█████████████▄    ▀██▄ ▄███████████████▌
  ▀██████████████▄    ▀██████████████████
   █████████████▀    ▄██████████████████
    ▀█████████▀    ▄███████████████████
      ███████▄   ▄███████████████████
        ███████▄███████████████████
          ▀▀████████████████████▀
               ▀███████████▀

ETHLend1
[ Slack ] [ Telegram ] [ Twitter ]
▬▬ [ Bounty ] [ Facebook ] ▬▬
[ DAPP Thread ] [ ICO Thread ]
vinipoars

Activity: 581
Merit: 507

To the moon!

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 08:06:46 PM

I don't know what measure will be taken, but one thing I'm sure: the measures to be taken should be general and not segmented between whtelisters and general investors.
SmokeJoe

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 08:11:06 PM

I don't know what measure will be taken, but one thing I'm sure: the measures to be taken should be general and not segmented between whtelisters and general investors.

Actually whitelisters and general public invested in different circumstances and got different outcomes so obviously they will be treated differently. Whitelisted people can easily recover their ETH and that is a must. Regular users got scammed badly but I can not Imagine why they sent ETH to the address without even checking if it is a contract on etherscan so this is kind of their fault too. Yes it was on official site. But so were the fake addresses on slac sent by slackbot which is an official channel and some people fell for this and some were smart enough to check.
Thule

Activity: 938
Merit: 276

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 08:21:02 PM

You guys don't really belive alan is going to refund the whitelisted investor do you ?
Never and never he will do that.He wants money and not a dead project so he will do anything possible to keep your ETH in his pocket.
waspop

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 08:21:07 PM

Actually whitelisters and general public invested in different circumstances and got different outcomes so obviously they will be treated differently. Whitelisted people can easily recover their ETH and that is a must. Regular users got scammed badly but I can not Imagine why they sent ETH to the address without even checking if it is a contract on etherscan so this is kind of their fault too. Yes it was on official site. But so were the fake addresses on slac sent by slackbot which is an official channel and some people fell for this and some were smart enough to check.
I would like to know whether checked white people address of where to send ETH or I believe in given them the address?
Melodize

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 08:21:49 PM

same person..
SmokeJoe

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 08:23:54 PM

You guys don't really belive alan is going to refund the whitelisted investor do you ?
Never and never he will do that.He wants money and not a dead project so he will do anything possible to keep your ETH in his pocket.

Bancor did the exact thing - let anyone who wants get a refund. Only 8% people decided for the refund. Project survived and got credibilty boost. Same will be here. Only couple of bitcointalk panickers will decide to refund, rest will keep their coins because nothing changed for them regarding the tech of the project itself.
S.Naka

Activity: 183

HUDI

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 08:25:32 PM

so i think 80k eth is not so difficult to raise you must consider the wales of the last moment..just one question the token unsold will be destroyed/burned or placed on market distributed on some exchange?

what do u think will a known scamer do?
he dont want to answer the question.. so u can be sure they will get dumped after the ico Wink

If we wanted to scam you we would have done a 100 million USD cap and not just above 12.... Do you honestly believe this BS?

Any unsold tokens if there will be such, will be immediately transferred to the other 29% locked for a minimum of 1 year for further development and expenses budget.

"Any unsold tokens if there will be such, will be immediately transferred to the other 29% locked for a minimum of 1 year for further development and expenses budget."

LOOOOOOL.

Are you serious? Please tell me this is a troll!?!?

That's the getgems playbook right there. Tokens are simply unessecary for this kind if platform. They kept getgems pumped up until they dumped their 'development' stash too. Lol

Hi Alon you scumbag! Say hello to Daniel for me.

just to remember

I LOVE ETH, MORE THEN BCC HAHAHAH!
happy weblancer

Activity: 518
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 08:26:32 PM

What's with the bounty campaign? Is it continues?
SmokeJoe

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 08:28:43 PM

What's with the bounty campaign? Is it continues?

First we need to figure out if devs are scammers or legit. Waiting for the details of refund.
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 08:29:20 PM

To be fair to those who sent to the fake address.  It was published on the official site and they didn't want to miss out on the ICO since many have sold out in minutes.  

A solution that might still save this project is to offer 2 options for investors.  
1.  Offer refunds for those on the whitelist first and if there are remaining ETHs left, offer those who sent to the fake address.
2.  Increase the amount of CDT for all those who want to keep their investments.  Use the tokens that were refunded and give those who still
     want to support the project an additional bonus.

The team may end up with zero ETHs from this and more CDTs, but if they truly believe in their own project and work hard for it's success, those additional CDT's will pay off.  Look at projects like Stratis for example.  Turned pennies into dollars.
S.Naka

Activity: 183

HUDI

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 08:33:51 PM

To be fair to those who sent to the fake address.  It was published on the official site and they didn't want to miss out on the ICO since many have sold out in minutes.  

A solution that might still save this project is to offer 2 options for investors.  
1.  Offer refunds for those on the whitelist first and if there are remaining ETHs left, offer those who sent to the fake address.
2.  Increase the amount of CDT for all those who want to keep their investments.  Use the tokens that were refunded and give those who still
     want to support the project an additional bonus.

The team may end up with zero ETHs from this and more CDTs, but if they truly believe in their own project and work hard for it's success, those additional CDT's will pay off.  Look at projects like Stratis for example.  Turned pennies into dollars.

U legendary, then know this is  ....   BULLSHIT !

INTERPOL Jerusalem <--- easy.

I LOVE ETH, MORE THEN BCC HAHAHAH!
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 08:34:20 PM

Cant believe these people are so incompetent they could not even created a secure ico webpage.Now who is going to trust them?

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 08:37:30 PM

If they increase the amound of CDT the price will drops drastically...
Yza_azY

Activity: 490

★★★ http://www.btc4buy.com

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 08:42:17 PM

... that price, sir?

▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄███████████████▄▄
         ▄███████████████████████▄
       ▄██████████████████▀ ▀███████▄
     ▄██████████████████▀    ▄████████
    ██████████████████▀    ▄███████████▄
   ██████████████████    ▄██████████████
  ████████████████ ▀██▄   ▀██████████████
  ███████████████▄   ▀██▄   ▀████████████
 ▐████████████▀ ▀██▄   ▀██▄   ███████████▌
 ▐███████████▄    ▀██▄   ▀██▄████████████▌
 ▐█████████████▄    ▀██▄ ▄███████████████▌
  ▀██████████████▄    ▀██████████████████
   █████████████▀    ▄██████████████████
    ▀█████████▀    ▄███████████████████
      ███████▄   ▄███████████████████
        ███████▄███████████████████
          ▀▀████████████████████▀
               ▀███████████▀

ETHLend1
[ Slack ] [ Telegram ] [ Twitter ]
▬▬ [ Bounty ] [ Facebook ] ▬▬
[ DAPP Thread ] [ ICO Thread ]
superbit

Activity: 763
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 08:42:52 PM

Not sure there is anyway out of this but this is what I think to be the best option:

1.) Offer anyone that sent ETH to the correct address the opportunity to send the tokens back for a full refund, or stay in the project
2.) Issue tokens to anyone that sent to scam address (unfortunately they don't have the ETH to let people opt out)
3.) See what that leaves them with net and reopen the difference to the 12 million cap though VERY unlikely they will raise much more, but depending on their messaging you never know.
4.) WORD THEIR @SSES off

https://bitfinex.com/?refcode=UInJLQ5KpA <-- leveraged trading of BTCUSD, LTCUSD and LTCBTC (long and short) - 10% discount on fees for the first 30 days with the refcode
My feedback thread: Forum thread
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 08:47:39 PM

Not increase the total amount of CDT, just increase the amount for investors.  You do know the ICO was only for 50% of the total CDT.  Dev's are holding onto the other 50% (500 million). 
Pages: « 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: