Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:25:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 [200] 201 202 203 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: COINDASH - Future of trading - Token Sale 17th July 2017  (Read 198659 times)
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:27:06 AM

How can anyone trust these idiots when they can't even secure a website?

If they can't secure a simple website, will you honestly trust them with a trading platform?  With access to all your funds?

It's like getting in a car accident with an Uber driver, and then trusting them to be the driver of a bus that has all your family in it.

Anyone who trusts the legitimacy of this project or the skill of the developers at this point is a fool.  And you know what they say about fools and their money.

Shit happens.  Let's if they learn from it and make changes.  Poloniex and Bitfinex were hacked and they are still considered the top volume exchanges today. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wnfmzm74

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:34:44 AM

I am afraid that the bounties will not be paid on this project. If someone would tell me that this will not happen then at that point I will stop wasting my time on this and move on. But I guess there are those who gave huge amounts of money and will not let this pass easily.

Bounties are only 1 percent of the tokens.  That is the least of their problems.  It'll be paid eventually. 
bounties are paid by their dog shit token or ETH?
fuck,this project just waste our time!
trademark
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:36:29 AM

I am afraid that the bounties will not be paid on this project. If someone would tell me that this will not happen then at that point I will stop wasting my time on this and move on. But I guess there are those who gave huge amounts of money and will not let this pass easily.

Bounties are only 1 percent of the tokens.  That is the least of their problems.  It'll be paid eventually. 

For sure it won't be paid by ETH.  Why are you still wearing the signature if you think it's dog shit token? 
wnfmzm74

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:41:00 AM

For sure it won't be paid by ETH.  Why are you still wearing the signature if you think it's dog shit token? 
yeah,I don't think this dog shit would be popular !
but I join the signature bounty activity
I had finished my work,why give up now?
if I got the token I will sell it first time in the market
trademark
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:44:22 AM

Maybe the devs won't send you any after calling it dog shit coin.   You might be disqualified now.  Wink
vinipoars

Activity: 581
Merit: 507

To the moon!

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 03:52:52 AM

Hope all the best for this project. Probably in 2020 value will be around 1000x and also dogecoin will be U$ 1. Haters gonna hate.  Smiley
wnfmzm74

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 04:01:32 AM

Bounties are only 1 percent of the tokens.  That is the least of their problems.  It'll be paid eventually.  

For sure it won't be paid by ETH.  Why are you still wearing the signature if you think it's dog shit token?  

Maybe the devs won't send you any after calling it dog shit coin.   You might be disqualified now.  Wink
I finished my work ,dev paid me the wage
they don't paid ,who will work again for this guys?
maybe you are the number of the team,but I don't care about it
dishonest guy would not popular in this website,
besides,all of the regional manager would not be popular in their country
I believed that someone will hack those regional manager who choose to publicize a scam project

trademark
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 04:09:49 AM

Bounties are only 1 percent of the tokens.  That is the least of their problems.  It'll be paid eventually.  

For sure it won't be paid by ETH.  Why are you still wearing the signature if you think it's dog shit token?  

Maybe the devs won't send you any after calling it dog shit coin.   You might be disqualified now.  Wink
I finished my work ,dev paid me the wage
they don't paid ,who will work again for this guys?
maybe you are the number of the team,but I don't care about it
dishonest guy would not popular in this website,
besides,all of the regional manager would not be popular in their country
I believed that someone will hack those regional manager who choose to publicize a scam project

Did you read the rules?  Signature campaign rules: All posts must be made in “Alternate cryptocurrencies” section of the forum! Posts in off topic threads will not get counted and spamming and trolling of all kinds will simply get the participant disqualified.

Go into work and call your boss dog shit and let's see if you still have a job tomorrow.   Wink
TKeenan

Activity: 874
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 05:13:41 AM

Honestly the spamming by the same handful of people is starting to get old. Especially considering most of them aren't even invested in this fiasco. I don't think this mess was a scam, too many legit projects are invested in this as well. All of them have legal teams. This was just pure incompetence and it's obvious there wasn't any disaster recovery plan in place (so arrogance on top of incompetence). Having said that, plenty of CEOs and even the President of the US have the same qualities yet they've managed to be successful. It's going to be a terribly long road but CoinDash may still have some sort of future. They're sure as hell going to have to use escrow or something from now on though as no one will trust them with their funds IMO.
TheMilkman

Activity: 334

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 06:04:05 AM

Let's contact all the exchanges and ask them not list this scam token. I have already sent mails to Liqui, Bittrex and Poloniex. The more people do this the greater chance they will not list it (but they have probably already figured out that this is a scam and will not be listing it anyway). Devs run away with our money and didn't offer option of buyback? Let's destroy their project!
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 06:20:06 AM

Let's contact all the exchanges and ask them not list this scam token. I have already sent mails to Liqui, Bittrex and Poloniex. The more people do this the greater chance they will not list it (but they have probably already figured out that this is a scam and will not be listing it anyway). Devs run away with our money and didn't offer option of buyback? Let's destroy their project!

Wait until they give clarification on it because already they mentioned that they will distribute the token to the people even who deposited to Hackers address. May be there is a chance for them to prove themselves by making a good trading platform. Let's wait and see how things are going to be.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
magnetique

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 06:23:47 AM

and whom you help with this?!
there is still a chance the tokens will have some value and you want to make it zero?
really?
at least keep the chance and don't make things even worst!
TheMilkman

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 06:26:25 AM

Wait until they give clarification on it because already they mentioned that they will distribute the token to the people even who deposited to Hackers address. May be there is a chance for them to prove themselves by making a good trading platform. Let's wait and see how things are going to be.

Already happened.

Also I guess even if I haven't send those mails, the exchanges after visiting this thread crossed this coin from their lists already. Even Etherdelta that is listing all the Ethereum tokens hasn't listed CDT.

Remember the devs are holding remaining 50% tokens. We do not want them to dump them. Making sure that every exchange knows it is a scam is our priority now if they decided not to offer optional buyback.
SmokeJoe

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 06:28:49 AM

This will not be listed on any exchange anyway.

People who shouted not to refund the white list destroyed the project for everyone.
gmrana1977
Copper Member

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 06:30:47 AM

Bounty campaign portal  bounty.coindash.io  is not opening or may be shutdown
so what will be the future of bounty campaign

TheMilkman

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 06:54:59 AM

Game over. People fought for optional refunds but instead everyone will be holding worthless token that will not be listed on any exchange. Good job, community!
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 07:06:37 AM

Will the bounties be worth anything if this is the case? What about Wings people? They will be getting 1% of all created tokens for free, they need to dump them somewhere.

I think it will take some time but market will absorb the tokens and it will be valuable over the time. It is not something bad happened for the first time but all depend on quality of content what will be offered if development keeps continue. Coindash team has expressed that they will carry on if they really delivers people will surely forget about that incident.
PowerHemp
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

Ganja <3

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 07:31:37 AM

CoinDash team needs to get this shit resolved quick.  Having people fill out forms but yet to distribute anything.  Why should they even have to fill it forms when it's all on the blockchain?  Do you plan to keep the CDT's of those who don't fill them out?  Also, people on the whitelist are demanding refunds.  Get your shit together and make something happen.  

just leave it. it was pure scam.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNLob2E_Q5s

To be honest.  I do not think this project was intended to be a scam.  They would not spend the time and money marketing this project around the world for the past few months if it was.  They just fucked up big time with the lack of security for the website.  The team needs to come up with a plan that satisfies investors.  Allowing refunds must be an option and giving incentives for those who choose to stay in it.  

hmmm u think so me not. if they make no big marketing they never got that much money Wink

I doubt you can just show up at a convention and become a speaker/presenter without leaving any personal information.  If they intentionally wanted to scam that would not be a wise decision.  Also, partnering up with legit companies like Smith + Crown before a scam isn't wise either, all companies have lawyers.  

you heart from hashprofit? that was 2014 a big cloud mining scam.. there was too real people showing face behind this company they was on a international bitcoin fair too showing people with what they mine than they made there own coin profitcoin integrate it to there cloudmining and than end of year 2014 booom all gone Wink
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=888534.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=860525.0
bikers online

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 07:45:28 AM

keep slow and to be patient
Waiting dev gives clarification about the continuation of this project
Whether to continue or not
Most people who pollute this project are they do not participate in ICO yesterday
riyaz22

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 07:47:30 AM

Yes I agree with @mkmdoc. Damage already done and if still there is a door to recover investors money so please don't close that too.May be they really got robbed?Huh.One thing going in mind why they try to scam even their project doing well by all means and why these people not waited for last moment and disappear after that?Huh.They still had chance to scam more money, because 17th July was first day of crowdsale and still lots of coins left back.Yes they made a big mistake by not able to protect their main website from hacking,but still they are promising to work hard for success of this project.If we try to create problem by promoting negative things about it and prevent coin from entering for trading on any exchange then tell me who will get affected again???INVESTORS who already got cheated, but by getting coins they still have a chance to recover their money.I think as they said on their slack channel they are finding out who is behind this hack and going using financial law etc. (where they are registered) and take actions  against those culprits.
Brother if they are really scammer then they already have the  investor's money and nobody can do anything legally against them now, because there is no law for these kind of things yet .But as they are paying coins even to those who sent money on wrong address and these coins will have some value.If what try to do what you are doing then we damage our fellow investors last hope too.This is a learning face of this growing market.This type of incidents will teach us to take more precautions before making an investment decision and also if we are promoting any project this is our duty to scan those projects before serving it our online social media friend circle etc...  

To me it seems maybe anyone from inside their project team did or help in this hacking.Let us wait for their next announcements and what else we can do???I think a big NOTHING
Pages: « 1 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 [200] 201 202 203 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: