Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 02:59:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: COINDASH - Future of trading - Token Sale 17th July 2017  (Read 198657 times)
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 08:11:13 PM

Hello! Is there going to be a minimum amount of tokens I'll have to buy to participate in the ICO and if yes how much is it going to be?

Soon these details will be out what is minimum amount of token any person can buy and what will be conversion rate for this ICO. Right now there is no such kind of information available at OP.
You can also read their updates on twitter and the websites
 I like to know if the twitter campaign started?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yza_azY

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

★★★ http://www.btc4buy.com

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2017, 08:12:50 PM

i join too signature campaign
Accept my registered Wink
thank you

▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄███████████████▄▄
         ▄███████████████████████▄
       ▄██████████████████▀ ▀███████▄
     ▄██████████████████▀    ▄████████
    ██████████████████▀    ▄███████████▄
   ██████████████████    ▄██████████████
  ████████████████ ▀██▄   ▀██████████████
  ███████████████▄   ▀██▄   ▀████████████
 ▐████████████▀ ▀██▄   ▀██▄   ███████████▌
 ▐███████████▄    ▀██▄   ▀██▄████████████▌
 ▐█████████████▄    ▀██▄ ▄███████████████▌
  ▀██████████████▄    ▀██████████████████
   █████████████▀    ▄██████████████████
    ▀█████████▀    ▄███████████████████
      ███████▄   ▄███████████████████
        ███████▄███████████████████
          ▀▀████████████████████▀
               ▀███████████▀

ETHLend1
[ Slack ] [ Telegram ] [ Twitter ]
▬▬ [ Bounty ] [ Facebook ] ▬▬
[ DAPP Thread ] [ ICO Thread ]
Elifey

Activity: 699

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 10:09:26 PM

A very necessary idea and project, for those who have already earned money and that would not be invested by traditional methods, Coindash platform provides investors with a full set of services for investing funds in the crypto currency, the currency of the future.
CoinDash HQ (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 10:14:50 PM

Hey CoinDashers!
We will consider revising the CDT pool designated to the signatures as your request. Boston event will be awesome and we will do our best to bring you all details as soon as possible!
We are currently in last preparations for our trip to NYC and will soon be boarding so expect some low connectivity in the following day.

Peace !

John Wick

Activity: 232

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 10:41:22 PM

Hey CoinDashers!
We will consider revising the CDT pool designated to the signatures as your request. Boston event will be awesome and we will do our best to bring you all details as soon as possible!
We are currently in last preparations for our trip to NYC and will soon be boarding so expect some low connectivity in the following day.

Peace !

Hey!

Yes you need to revise your signature bounty pool. Simply, I see two ways to improve it in the favor of participants:

1-Expanding the current %15 Signature bounty pool significantly.
2-Limiting the number of participants attending to the signature campaign. (Here, the limit should not be set around high numbers.)

I think the 1st way could work even better.

Miscellaneous Bounty Pool with %40 is way too high. Some portion of this pool has to go to signatuer bounty pool.
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 10:52:35 PM

Hey CoinDashers!

Peace !

Great work CoinDash!  It's always a good sign when the team listens to the community's suggestions.  CoinDash is the future of cryptocurrency trading!  BTW, I just noticed I am the first one to join the signature campaign.  I feel special now.  Grin
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 10:55:34 PM

A very necessary idea and project, for those who have already earned money and that would not be invested by traditional methods, Coindash platform provides investors with a full set of services for investing funds in the crypto currency, the currency of the future.
That is true. Many people around me are interested in cryptocurrency. They don't wanna miss the chance of making money. But they are afraid of the risk since they have no experience. This project is good tool.
mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 12:15:13 AM

Hey CoinDashers!
Peace !
Great, Actually I can't wait the Crowdsale will begin, Let's see what a good news will come later
M++

Activity: 342

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 04:26:14 AM

That is true. Many people around me are interested in cryptocurrency. They don't wanna miss the chance of making money. But they are afraid of the risk since they have no experience. This project is good tool.

Thanks a lot, CoinDash objective is really to bring Crypto assets to a larger audience. We are losing thousands and thousands of users because of the situation.

Fliphodl.com ICO Analysis Website.
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 05:00:51 AM

Thanks for your inputs my friend, the bounty program was calculated with caution as we wanted to focus the reward on the things we thought will bring the must advantage and success in promoting CoinDash ICO campaign. I understand that you consider the signature bounty not rewarding enough and that is ok. We said more than once that the designated bounty pool of 40% will be used for further bounties we have in mind and for adding more CDTs to the bounty pools we notice are getting less appealing. for that reason exactly we keep them apart so we can control on real time and reinforce over crowded campaigns.

Anyhow, please look on the signature campaign spreadsheet, just few days after its launch and as we speak there are more than 60 participants already that see the campaign as worthwhile so I guess this is not meant to serve everybody in the crypto space.

Your remark is noted and thank you for it but we already thought about it  Wink

Please consider capping the signature campaign participants to 200 or even better to 100.  This will make the campaign more rewarding as pressureonme has addressed that the current distribution isn't very pleasing.  I however, plan to make a decent investment in the ICO and am pretty much wearing the signature to help promote the project and my future investment.  Good luck to the project.   
Good idea, I also think so,
100 or 200 is better than 500. because the chances of the occurrence of many users cheat

200 particiapants is very low, the team want more exposure and promotion for their project and the more people carry their signature the better for them. I still think 500 is not that high if the team can employ a campaign manager to do that for them.
nession

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 06:36:17 AM

I watch the company with interest. Joined the signature campaign.
We will advertise in a place with you.
M++

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 12:52:47 PM

I watch the company with interest. Joined the signature campaign.
We will advertise in a place with you.

Thanks and Welcome aboard!  Smiley

M++

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 02:51:14 PM

Hey CoinDasher! Quick update about our meetups, more are coming, Europe tour will be announced soon, we are still working on adding events and meetups, but yesterday Co-Founders of CoinDash were in Boston!

CoinDash and Masschallange accelerator hosted a 2 hour meetup in Boston to present our company and vision to the local community.

Alon Muroch, CoinDash CEO said: "this is our first meetup in Boston but I am sure that we will visit here again. There is a lot of Blockchain talent and knowledge here Andrea we were excited to realize that many people here are very welcoming towards investment tools that will enable better transparency and control over their Crypto Assets"

CoinDash would like to extend its gratitude to Babak Kia for organizing this event Smiley

Now Co-founders of CoinDash are going to New-York, they will be present in Consensus and Token summit, but we've also setup a special meetup for CoinDash in New York https://www.meetup.com/NYC_Ethereum/events/239139067

Thanks to the NY Ethereum community to make it possible and to Stack Overflow to host this meetup! See you there guys? I think the event is full, ask them to add more seats! Or simply join we will find you a spot!  Cheesy

Josepino

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 02:57:21 PM

Hey CoinDasher! Quick update about our meetups, more are coming, Europe tour will be announced soon, we are still working on adding events and meetups, but yesterday Co-Founders of CoinDash were in Boston!

CoinDash and Masschallange accelerator hosted a 2 hour meetup in Boston to present our company and vision to the local community.

Alon Muroch, CoinDash CEO said: "this is our first meetup in Boston but I am sure that we will visit here again. There is a lot of Blockchain talent and knowledge here Andrea we were excited to realize that many people here are very welcoming towards investment tools that will enable better transparency and control over their Crypto Assets"

CoinDash would like to extend its gratitude to Babak Kia for organizing this event Smiley

Now Co-founders of CoinDash are going to New-York, they will be present in Consensus and Token summit, but we've also setup a special meetup for CoinDash in New York https://www.meetup.com/NYC_Ethereum/events/239139067

Thanks to the NY Ethereum community to make it possible and to Stack Overflow to host this meetup! See you there guys? I think the event is full, ask them to add more seats! Or simply join we will find you a spot!  Cheesy

it's very impressive and I will watch this project and consider to join it when it is listed on the bittrrex or poloniex exchange.
I hope this project will be successful after ICO launching finished.
bloogy

Activity: 714
Merit: 325

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 04:04:29 PM

it's very impressive and I will watch this project and consider to join it when it is listed on the bittrrex or poloniex exchange.
I hope this project will be successful after ICO launching finished.

I agree. Everything looks good. Before the beginning of ISO there is still time, maybe everything will be even better.
modsa

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 04:07:21 PM

I follow this ico. When will you add form for joining to bounty disturbition?

▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■ SPARKSTER ■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬
▪  ▪  ▪  ▪  ▪  Run ‘Smart Software’ at 10 Million TPS! Crowdsale Starting Soon  ▪  ▪  ▪  ▪  ▪ 
 Website | Telegram
coskunz

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 04:42:49 PM

I'm good prospects for this ICO, the sad part is that it's over 40 days to start!

I think it will help us have more time to collect some money to invest to this project.
Nowadays there are some good ICO launching in May and June so They need a suitable time to attract more investors to join it.
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 04:50:28 PM

I'm good prospects for this ICO, the sad part is that it's over 40 days to start!

I think it would helpful to build a huge community and raise more awareness about this project. When this ICO will launch it will become more hot and so many people will join this ICO surely. This is most awaited project and coming with great potential.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
DynamQ

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 04:53:23 PM

I believe the project will sold out in hours if not minutes. COinDash team is doing all the right thing.
As for me it's not all!
Why add this rule with 1 post per week here???
If you had participated in any ICO signature campaign before, you would know it is a must requirement by all of them to post atleast 1 post in ANN thread.
The idea is to keep discussion going while making participants learn more about ICO.
It also bump the thread and get more attention.
That I understand it! Just when I decided to take part in this campaign, this condition was not. For me it was very important that you need to make only 50 posts because of my future work.
once a week okay does not matter, but when the week ends is not indicated or I did not see.
Tell me who knows please.

We will know.... Cool we have the tools.

I don't get whats the big issue here...just make part of the 50 posts in this thread
As it seems to me it would be easier if the conditions were "to make 10 posts in our branch until the end of iso"
But if there is no such opportunity, I will try to write off sdes once a week ...
M++

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 04:58:40 PM

I think it would helpful to build a huge community and raise more awareness about this project. When this ICO will launch it will become more hot and so many people will join this ICO surely. This is most awaited project and coming with great potential.

It's what we are doing, that's why we are coming to many meetups and events, we want to build a community. Not only for the ICO but to use the product when the public beta will be released. It's very important for us!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: