Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:15:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Matchpool GUPPY [GUP] Price Speculation  (Read 29010 times)
Rogerdale

Activity: 700
Merit: 330

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 11:32:36 AM

I don't see any indications of guppy price to rise, by buying you just lock your bitcoins in a totally illiquid market. It is better to buy some coins that are bouncing back (etc) or show strength (ltc) and may be later the time will come for guppies. Don't buy guppies now, you will regret.
kaolin

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 04:21:56 AM

I don't see any indications of guppy price to rise, by buying you just lock your bitcoins in a totally illiquid market. It is better to buy some coins that are bouncing back (etc) or show strength (ltc) and may be later the time will come for guppies. Don't buy guppies now, you will regret.

I don't understand what indicator did you use for guppies. yeah thats possibly happen but we can't ignoring the news and the matchpool team behind of the matchmaking app they working on. could you share with us your speculation match ? many thanks if you willing to do this with us

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
vint

Activity: 1008
Merit: 306

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 09:52:51 AM

Are you kiding? All social projects are rising day by day. You can earn money on your project on the site Mathpool. It is't shitcoin like many others.
Rogerdale

Activity: 700
Merit: 330

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 10:00:07 AM

I don't understand what indicator did you use for guppies. yeah thats possibly happen but we can't ignoring the news and the matchpool team behind of the matchmaking app they working on. could you share with us your speculation match ? many thanks if you willing to do this with us

There is no demand, and no liquidity, you can see it on Bittrex. If you looks closer, all alts bounced back yesterday, but not guppies. You could easily buy any rising coin yesterday (like BitShares, Etc or Stratis), then sell it and buy more guppies.

Buy guppies only if you are really long term, can afford freezing funds for a long time, and can survive serious (up to two-fold) price falls from time to time. And one day it grow, but not now.
kaolin

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 05:25:07 PM

There is no demand, and no liquidity, you can see it on Bittrex. If you looks closer, all alts bounced back yesterday, but not guppies. You could easily buy any rising coin yesterday (like BitShares, Etc or Stratis), then sell it and buy more guppies.

Buy guppies only if you are really long term, can afford freezing funds for a long time, and can survive serious (up to two-fold) price falls from time to time. And one day it grow, but not now.

that's make sense a little bit if we talk about frozen Fund, yep i admit you have a good insight folks. but we can't compare this one with only a few of million rising cryptos out there like a Bitshares nor stratis. it just very beginning of guppies . yeah I talk like this because I am a guppies Holder so i keep buying and learn about the demand from the social Lol and basically Im not a daily trader  Cheesy of crptos

Aum Ram

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 12:42:56 AM

https://blog.matchpool.com/matchpool-alpha-it-begins-%EF%B8%8F-56895aea8c19
Aum Ram

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 12:44:07 AM

GUPPY GO UP !!! Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
2Pac

Activity: 749
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 09:47:52 AM

Market is red but Guppy is green. Nice move to 7k! Volume is still low though.
We need to see over 10k again. When general FUD is over everything will be alright.
Aum Ram

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 01:03:06 PM

Market is red but Guppy is green. Nice move to 7k! Volume is still low though.
We need to see over 10k again. When general FUD is over everything will be alright.
I think today we will not go more than 7к ... will be corrected to 6 +-
darkistorrik

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 01:46:47 PM

Is it worth buying now or waiting until the price falls, who thinks?

I am still alive.
Aum Ram

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 07:44:35 AM

Is it worth buying now or waiting until the price falls, who thinks?
TIME TO BUY GUP !!! Kiss
Aum Ram

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 07:58:43 AM

I think today we can go still a little bit down to the area of ​​6к-5.7к, and a next week the guppy will be able to touch 10k+-
kaolin

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 06:04:38 PM

guppy recently :

last price : 5579
24h low   :  5397
24h high  : 6144
bid            : 5400
ask           : 5559
24h volume : 28.5 BTC

source : bittrex.com

ifyousmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 02:38:00 AM

and more media outlet/coverage Cheesy

https://btcmanager.com/matchpools-vision-of-matchmaking-economy-is-one-step-closer/

and this from the official thread:

Seems like GUP Alpha has already caught some matchmaker's attention. I hope the development and ideas proposed from the community will get implemented.

Aum Ram

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 03:17:02 AM

Lazy guppies grow very slowly Embarrassed
Distinctin

Activity: 2814
Merit: 649

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:33:09 AM

Lazy guppies grow very slowly Embarrassed
That's something we have to wait for, Guppy will eventually rise in the future if the devs continue to give update, it's just that
people are lazy to trade now when no big update. Investors are definitely buying more now and holding those who have invested in ICO.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Nomad88
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1268

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 10:25:13 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2017, 10:39:37 PM by Nomad88

I have been following the birth of Matchpool very closely as i were participating in blog bounties during ICO process. I see many altcoin projects every week and very few of them gives me the hope Matchpool did. It is a serious project and can be very popular if it is noticed by some key platforms. GUP chart looks very safe if one can read it correctly. I would be more worried if its priced skyrocketed as soon as entering the market. Because this is not a scam coin, and therefore going to make its invesments happy in more realistic way. It is mentioned above by another user. Take steem for example. It is such a succesful project and nobody expects it to doble or triple over a night.

Its price is in a very good level to buy at the moment. It seems that good news are coming and i don´t think it is long time before we see a stron and stable rise.

bgibso01
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 10:33:08 AM

What was GUPP ico price?

i have a feeling that coin have dipped below ico price
yslyv

Merit: 533

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 02:23:20 PM

So unpredictable drop. I was thinking it was a good buy point at around 7k sat and i invested some. Now the price is 3.8k sat...

turn the page
vint

Merit: 306

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 02:49:02 PM

What was GUPP ico price?

i have a feeling that coin have dipped below ico price

You're right. The price at the end of ico was 9500 sat.

The whole market of altcoins in the downtrend lately. When there will be a revival and an influx of new buyers, then the gup will fly up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: