Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:54:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Matchpool GUPPY [GUP] Price Speculation  (Read 29010 times)
borulce

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:43:37 AM

2 of my friends are very bullish on matchpool as they really believe that it will work.
It gives me trust on this coin that many people holding it and waiting to see final product.
minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:39:46 AM

QGUP distribution is complete! It is time to check your QTUM wallet, guys (of course if you participated in this airdrop) ! Remember that you need QTUM inside your wallet in order to pay the transaction fees.

Full info you can find in matchpool blog:
https://blog.matchpool.com/qgup-distribution-is-complete-c76263c015d8?source=collection_home---4------2----------------

I am sure, most of them would be getting ready for a dump for these free tokens.In one way this is going to increase the volume and may even spike the price for a moment.Hope to see a similar TRON action from Guppy.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
torrentco

Activity: 2114
Merit: 418

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:45:53 AM

i got my qgups.
but what do we do with these is the real question Smiley ?
is there qtum market for qgups?
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:58:22 AM

i got my qgups.
but what do we do with these is the real question Smiley ?
is there qtum market for qgups?

Never seen an announcement for qtum gupps but sure we are going to have this soon.This would be like "who dumps first" to get the most of the profit out of these airdrops.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
svojoe
Legendary

Activity: 968

einc.io

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:36:53 PM

Many traders plan to sell this coin immediately. But I do not understand why because this coin can become very expensive in the future. Especially since you got it for free. I plan to keep it for a while.

hansbans

Activity: 380
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:44:39 PM

Many traders plan to sell this coin immediately. But I do not understand why because this coin can become very expensive in the future. Especially since you got it for free. I plan to keep it for a while.

Too many investors sold this coin. The people who have been so long have not been able to make money
So the old investors are now bored and invested in other places Smiley

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
aikklond
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:07:16 PM

I bought it at the end of 2017. They knew the application would be used in 2018. but I can't hear or see any news right now.

Matchpool (GUP) ----- $0,368375 USD -------- 0,00003396 BTC

I want to sell 1 dollar.  Undecided
Xxxurrrad

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:21:53 AM

I bought the GUP at an expensive price. Now the price has fallen almost 2 times. But I will not sell, I will wait another six months, I think that the price will soon begin to grow along with the whole market.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
vodovozvodi

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 06:10:39 PM

I bought the GUP at an expensive price. Now the price has fallen almost 2 times. But I will not sell, I will wait another six months, I think that the price will soon begin to grow along with the whole market.
I wait with small GUP from summer. Yes, I can sell with breakeven but such long waiting should be rewarded  Grin I think this is shit coin with ambitions

Peao
Legendary

Activity: 1320
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:32:12 PM

now we need to see the results of the improvements and have an impact on the price. we're out of patience. investors are waiting for.
MrSunshine

Activity: 1181
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:25:52 AM

now we need to see the results of the improvements and have an impact on the price. we're out of patience. investors are waiting for.

You mean you are out of patience, many hold for the long term, and don't worry as long as the devs are showing some progress.
kulakvlad

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:12:15 PM

I decided not to sell the GUPPY. I will keep at least 3 more months and then I will make a decision.

Akboi

Activity: 686
Merit: 501

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:00:50 PM

You mean you are out of patience, many hold for the long term, and don't worry as long as the devs are showing some progress.
On the crypto currency market "investors" who put all money in one place are always loosing with impatience. They don't know how to invest in long term.
Current 3.3k satoshi price is quite good to buy actually.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
..Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network.
.........GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )..........

.WHITE PAPER.  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:15:25 PM

On the crypto currency market "investors" who put all money in one place are always loosing with impatience. They don't know how to invest in long term.
Current 3.3k satoshi price is quite good to buy actually.

Not only GUP the whole altcoins are available for a good price now.People having their BTC should take this opportunity to get into alts rather than converting into fiat.

Nousplatform Youtube     
demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:29:04 PM

most of the investors are stuck buying at a price before it goes down, most of their funds are stuck at a high price, indeed if it has a reserve fund it's time to buy as much for the long term

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

MoneroMooo
Legendary

Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:06:04 PM

most of the investors are stuck buying at a price before it goes down, most of their funds are stuck at a high price, indeed if it has a reserve fund it's time to buy as much for the long term
that's what I thought. I bought it, but I didn't sell it on the rise. in any case, this market will win in the long run. but there were some problems with this project. I think it's still not fixed. bottom level of all assets on the market. they can be bought and sold in good profits.
mak2017

Activity: 434
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:07:09 AM

What an incredible run GUP has made overnight! Hope some of you made a good profit already.
I did bought Guppy in 2017 sadly on peaks, so i still need to wait before i can partly sell it.
This is the second time on my memory when Matchpool surprises us with such a fast recovery, keep going Gup!
mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:35:18 AM

What going on back there https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/guppy/ (99.58%) , as far as i know they have giving out the airdrop, this is not what I think before, I think the price will falling down, but it seems i wrong to predict it
RonMank

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:20:25 AM

I still have my ico tokens. I really like the project and the idea behind it.
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:37:10 AM

I can not believe my eyes, I have not seen such a rise for a long time. Gup was a coin I used to follow a lot, but the price did not go up, but it's been a huge leap right now! (%99).
Thats great  Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: