Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:27:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💦[RAIN]💦X11💦ONLY DL FROM GITHUB!💦20,000,000 COINS BURNED!💦condensate.co💦  (Read 150264 times)
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:49:36 AM

condensate.co, lol That's kinda clever.

This coin just got listed on Simple POS Pool so I figured I'd check it out.

It says 240 Minimum Stake Age, is that Minutes, Hours or Days?  Hopefully it's minutes which would equate to 4 Hours...

Coin is a year old and running at 130-135 sats depending on the exchange.  Doesn't seem too bad.

I'm thinking that it would mean minutes as it does take around 4 hours I think before coins are mature for staking or it could be 8 hours. I forgot now its been that long since I got into this coin. The staking pool will help a lot of people out as the minimum now to stake is around 15k RAIN so this pool will help those with less then this amount. The discord is now starting to be more active which is great to see and the github has been forked and a new Twitter handle has been created for RAIN. Things are slowly starting to move along which is great.

Based on your statement above, I could easily buy around 20k RAIN and if I understood it correctly, that will definitely provide me a good staking weight in the network. Right? . If that's the case, I don't need any staking pool and will not try for safety purposes. I'm also an advocate of staking your own coin (granted that you have enough for it) because you do not know what will happen to that staking site in the future (ehem coinmarket LOL). With 20k RAIN, what is the frequency that I will receive my stake?
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thuhoai1332003

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:57:01 PM

well I'm glad to know that Rain is listed. I felt this one has so much potential. so i hope that its price will be higher in the near future
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 11:57:51 PM

condensate.co, lol That's kinda clever.

This coin just got listed on Simple POS Pool so I figured I'd check it out.

It says 240 Minimum Stake Age, is that Minutes, Hours or Days?  Hopefully it's minutes which would equate to 4 Hours...

Coin is a year old and running at 130-135 sats depending on the exchange.  Doesn't seem too bad.

I'm thinking that it would mean minutes as it does take around 4 hours I think before coins are mature for staking or it could be 8 hours. I forgot now its been that long since I got into this coin. The staking pool will help a lot of people out as the minimum now to stake is around 15k RAIN so this pool will help those with less then this amount. The discord is now starting to be more active which is great to see and the github has been forked and a new Twitter handle has been created for RAIN. Things are slowly starting to move along which is great.

Based on your statement above, I could easily buy around 20k RAIN and if I understood it correctly, that will definitely provide me a good staking weight in the network. Right? . If that's the case, I don't need any staking pool and will not try for safety purposes. I'm also an advocate of staking your own coin (granted that you have enough for it) because you do not know what will happen to that staking site in the future (ehem coinmarket LOL). With 20k RAIN, what is the frequency that I will receive my stake?

Yes that is correct 20k RAIN will provide you with a stake weekly, sometimes two if your lucky. If you want you could get 30k and split them into 15k blocks which will help your chances at staking more often even higher. At first it will take some time to build weight but once you get going you should stake often. Good luck!

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
vella85

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 12:24:42 AM

The Rain discord is really starting to grow nicely and now is a great time to join as a lot of things are starting to happen. There will be airdrops soon in the discord and many more giveaways to come in the future. The link is below to join and be apart of the fun and exciting times ahead which we so desperately needed here.

https://discordapp.com/invite/6pKj43M

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Lucasgabd
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1118

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:48:29 PM

really good to see RAIN listed on Stakinglab
are you planning to be added to Stake United as well?
https://stakeunited.com/main

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
vella85

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 10:57:44 PM

No I don't believe they will get RAIN listed on that staking pool because the fee is a little too high and would be better off spent on getting listed on another exchange. It has now been confirmed in the discord that there will be a RAIN airdrop on Friday so again be sure to join and be apart of this first ever RAIN airdrop. Its good to see the community come together and work to make RAIN great again.

kiddo

Activity: 546
Merit: 137

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:12:44 AM

No I don't believe they will get RAIN listed on that staking pool because the fee is a little too high and would be better off spent on getting listed on another exchange. It has now been confirmed in the discord that there will be a RAIN airdrop on Friday so again be sure to join and be apart of this first ever RAIN airdrop. Its good to see the community come together and work to make RAIN great again.

What's the point if the dev left and there is no other in line to take over this project. Unfortunately RAIN as BOAT is kind of dead in my opinion.
vella85

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 11:39:18 PM

What's the point if the dev left and there is no other in line to take over this project. Unfortunately RAIN as BOAT is kind of dead in my opinion.

Have you been in the discord lately? There has been a community takeover and RAIN has a dev team working on developments as we speak. Its just going to take some time before we see RAIN back on top like the good old days. A new Twitter has been created and soon a new website. If people haven't already then now is the time to join the discord as in the next few days from now there will be a RAIN airdrop! The last airdrop was a success but people must be quick as the spots fill fast.

acorcos

Activity: 453
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:12:56 AM

Have you been in the discord lately? There has been a community takeover and RAIN has a dev team working on developments as we speak. Its just going to take some time before we see RAIN back on top like the good old days. A new Twitter has been created and soon a new website. If people haven't already then now is the time to join the discord as in the next few days from now there will be a RAIN airdrop! The last airdrop was a success but people must be quick as the spots fill fast.

That sounds great. I am heavily under water with this coin. Would be great if you could provide more information about what is going on behind the scenes.
kiddo

Activity: 546
Merit: 137

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:23:12 PM

No I didn't as I can't watch all the projects on discord, thanks for the heads-up. This is good news!
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:32:25 PM

Good to hear, thnx for the updates. This is really good news. I like the coin very much and POS in general. Passive income and energy wise.
New website and social media campaign are good. And drops is always nice.
vella85

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 11:46:37 PM

That sounds great. I am heavily under water with this coin. Would be great if you could provide more information about what is going on behind the scenes.

To be honest I don't know too much with whats going on behind the scenes, all I know is that they are working on the rain meter and a new website for the coin. Like I said to keep up to date on whats going on, join the discord as that is where all the leatest news and updates will be posted and I'll keep people on here posted on the latest news. But you'll see it first on the discord.

clarf

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:04:32 PM

Hi,

Let´s keep this thread alive as RAIN.  Join the discord community channel now: https://discord.gg/YAmJW4R
ygjonnaboys

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:45:12 PM

i think rain and boat are dead
vella85

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 11:56:24 PM

i think rain and boat are dead

Rain is not dead my friend as there is a team working on the project, are you in the discord? That is where all the latest news is released so if you are not in there then I suggest you join so you can keep up to date on whats going on with the project. This will take some time so we must all be patient and while we wait we can stake or join a staking pool to stake if you have a small amount of coins.

tieuyentu102

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:00:15 PM

There has been a community takeover and RAIN has a dev team working on developments as we speak. Its just going to take some time before we see RAIN back on top like the good old days. A new Twitter has been created and soon a new website. If people haven't already then now is the time to join the discord as in the next few days from now there will be a RAIN airdrop! The last airdrop was a success but people must be quick as the spots fill fast. That's I think so.
Andrian

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:20:19 AM

There has been a community takeover and RAIN has a dev team working on developments as we speak. Its just going to take some time before we see RAIN back on top like the good old days. A new Twitter has been created and soon a new website. If people haven't already then now is the time to join the discord as in the next few days from now there will be a RAIN airdrop! The last airdrop was a success but people must be quick as the spots fill fast. That's I think so.
It's nice to hear that the project has a new dev team. We are looking forward to new updates  Cool Cool Cool
Roniex

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:07:58 AM

It's nice to hear that the project has a new dev team. We are looking forward to new updates  Cool Cool Cool
yeah the team has been working hard and it pays off i think we ll see good times on this one
psycho-pat

Activity: 36
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:00:29 PM

currently, you can buy RAIN at Cryptopia
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=RAIN_BTC

More exchanges will be announced when there are news. It might take some time, as a community project can not afford to pay big listing fees.
muvie

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:05:38 PM

What happened to OBAViJEST? Does anybody if he is still actively managing this project or did he disappear?
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: