Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 11:16:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]-Kongcoin: A New Alternate Cryptocurrency.  (Read 11941 times)
tutakamime_a (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 01:59:07 PM

This is no longer funny  the Shit you people ....... What makes you think I stole all 1.3 million  kongvoins  from wallet....  What kind of stupid dev will I be if I did that...... Why not just premine  the coin and give a stupid reason as to why I premined.... I created  Kongcoin  and I barely  had upto 1 KGc  that I'll say I owned..... The only  356k KGC that was in my wallet  belonged to Romiraz362  and some other users...... The people  who had unclaimed their  wallets  after deadline by gave was the coins I was using  to do give aways and bounties .... From which I gave oscumiomcoin  10000 and...... I gave certain  new users  who.... Dropped their wallet  address  in our telegram  group  10Kgc.......... Whilst  I was going to use the rest for the upcoming Twitter .. And voting  bounty I had planned.......... So please tell me if anywhere in between .... You see me stealing  1.3Million  KGC  then coming  to tell myself that  I should drop a ransome of 0.2BTC...... And at the same time trying  to negotiate  with the theif  in pm but all to no avail......... This is really  annoying.... Especially  you VladimirN...... Your the only one acting like a sour puss  calling  my coin a scam simple cause you lost coins you planned on dumping.......

Don't get on my nerves...... Not like I said.... We should  all forget the coins or anything..... Both my wallets  are dry........ If I was the theif why did I not steal  the additional  96k coins Romiraz362  just mined  to his wallet..... Why did I disable  all withdrawals instead
Pump N Dead

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 02:00:11 PM

If I was a scammer  would I be using my  college  funds to maintain  a project  Huh Huh
you really are scammer and now sounds like a brat.  Grin
am sorry  who are you.... Another of VladimirN  friends... Oh sure.... Assemble  instigators  of all altcoins.. Come flood my thread  and make me look  scammy...... Idiotic Jobless  pieces  or trash... I am just super pissed

i dont know Vlad,.. Im just mad at scammers and you sound alike. You dont need to know who i am but we have the right to know who you are!?, I will apologize and will eat my wordz if you will show your face here in all of us just to show us that you really are serious with this project and transparency just like other potential coins did and how about your team!?

tutakamime_a (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 02:02:34 PM

maybe better to fork the coin and start over Huh
i can disable trading in our site until this get sorted out
OK will think about  that.
I turned in support of coinsmarkets.com and pool.sye.host. We are waiting for an answer. It is necessary to fight against scammers, they make the cryptoworld worse.
like I said your just dumb!.... Please  piss off
If I was a scammer  would I be using my  college  funds to maintain  a project  Huh Huh
you really are scammer and now sounds like a brat.  Grin
am sorry  who are you.... Another of VladimirN  friends... Oh sure.... Assemble  instigators  of all altcoins.. Come flood my thread  and make me look  scammy...... Idiotic Jobless  pieces  or trash... I am just super pissed

i dont know Vlad,.. Im just mad at scammers and you sound alike. You dont need to know who i am but we have the right to know who you are!?, I will apologize and will eat my wordz if you will show your face here in all of us just to show us that you really are serious with this project and transparency just like other potential coins did and how about your team!?

sure  I can show my  face to the world just to prove I am not a scammer..... And my team is made up of me and Ganjaman  that's alll
coinsmarkets

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 02:03:20 PM

since u have data about which wallet has what , my vote is start over with new block chain so the theif  can do nothings with the stolen coins

Trade your coin at Coinsmarkets  - Trading in automatic mode/Generate coins POS /Get free coins
Pump N Dead

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 02:05:36 PM

well thats great, looking forward to it., Showing your real face here not just slapping my face but to gain interest and confidence to your project, if you do.
tutakamime_a (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 02:10:04 PM

http://imgur.com/titordy

This is my real  identity...... Am an undergraduate  student   studying  here in Nigeria!My name is Eloka Black.... But I call my self  Tutakamime Aritomomei  on this forum.. I have been looking  into Cryptocurrency  for two years... Unable  to catch  the bitcoins  wave  I felt it will be cool to start up my own...... I used up 90% of money my parents  sent for tuition  just for this project.. And I sit at home daily  trying to maintain  it.... Till I figure  a way to get back into school. I have a follower  base of over 3000 people  on Instagram  and 1000 on Twitter.... Now do you think k I will want to soil my image.

since u have data about which wallet has what , my vote is start over with new block chain so the theif  can do nothings with the stolen coins
.. OK... Will start working  on that
tutakamime_a (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 02:14:05 PM

well thats great, looking forward to it., Showing your real face here not just slapping my face but to gain interest and confidence to your project, if you do.
you can find a copy of my picture attached  to that lknk
coinsmarkets

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 02:15:12 PM

disable trade then ?

Trade your coin at Coinsmarkets  - Trading in automatic mode/Generate coins POS /Get free coins
VladimirN

Activity: 405
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 02:16:51 PM

What kind of confidence is it? User stolenkgc was created on May 1, user tutakamime_a on April 30. Why look for a black cat in a dark room. Call her and she will be get out.
VladimirN

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 02:17:22 PM

disable trade then ?
yes disable
coinsmarkets

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 02:18:36 PM

Trade disabled  Cheesy

tutakamime_a (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 02:22:12 PM

disable trade then ?
yes please...
What kind of confidence is it? User stolenkgc was created on May 1, user tutakamime_a on April 30. Why look for a black cat in a dark room. Call her and she will be get out.
.. I don't get.... When  did I launch  Kongcoin.... Was it not may 1...when did. The first.... 270k attack occur  was it not same day.... If  I stood 270k coins on very first  day of launch...... 130k which initially  Belonged to Ganjaman  cause he was the first  miner... Then why bother paying for a Windows  wallet.
Trade disabled  Cheesy
ok..wjll give you update on the fork soon
coinsmarkets

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 02:23:42 PM

just send an email  Wink

tutakamime_a (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 02:24:18 PM

just send an email  Wink
OK. Thanks please  when fork occurs  don't.... Involve  your self in project  in any way possible.... Cause you've have just been negative  news since start
VladimirN

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 02:33:47 PM

The only negative thing is the 500k kgc that I lost. Look at the discussion earlier. I was in favor of restarting the project, but you deceived everyone for your own purposes.
tutakamime_a (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 02:37:26 PM

The only negative thing is the 500k kgc that I lost. Look at the discussion earlier. I was in favor of restarting the project, but you deceived everyone for your own purposes.
your not the only one who lost coins.... And how am I gaining  with coins  if it's not listed or you don't  seem to want to understand..... I am not the one who stole coins.
. This is getting  annoying gosh
VladimirN

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 02:43:54 PM

I do not care about your annoyance. You had to restart the project, but you had your goals. These coins have become a premine to you. Start a coin without a premine cheaper than with a premine.
tutakamime_a (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 02:50:27 PM

I do not care about your annoyance. You had to restart the project, but you had your goals. These coins have become a premine to you. Start a coin without a premine cheaper than with a premine.
I am not with any  premine... I don't have any  stolen coins.... I don't even have KGC...... I don't have a laptop  to which  I can store coins cause I don't use Windows  wallet.. I use my phone to handle everything.... That's why I had only a web wallet.... The temporal  cold storage I had,  I borrowed  a friend's  pc to save coins there.. Then later Moberly it back to my web wallet... Now I have 0KGC  .......... I have always  wanted coin to succeed  and I know how much everyone  hates  premine instamine  or aftermime  so why will I even want to do that.... And keep loosing money for upkeep  of coin  which has no market  value yet... So stop calling  me a scammer.. If I was a scammer  will I send my picture  and my details  to the world to see  who I really am.......
VladimirN

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 03:37:08 PM

Let you have a medicine of 1.3 million kgc on your wallet. ObamaCare  Wink
tutakamime_a (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 09:07:57 PM

I have come to conclusions  that I am not forking Kongcoin....  I don't want coins mined by other wallet user to be at vain... I'll request  Kongcoin  to be revised in an exchange  as soon as possible
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: