Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 03:25:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Age of Rust - Blockchain Adventure Game w/ RUSTBITS and GAME CARDS  (Read 60047 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
xx63245613

Activity: 443
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 02:36:05 PM

Nice game topic!When can we play the alpha test?

▄▄
          ▄▄████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀████▄▄
    ▄▄████▀      ▀████▄▄
 ▄▄████▀            ▀███▀
████▀                  ▀  ▄▄
███                      ▄██
███                      ███
███   ███▄        ▄███   ███
███   █████▄    ▄█████   ███
███   ███▀███▄▄███▀███   ███
███   ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███
███   ███    ▀▀    ███   ███
███▄  ███          ███  ▄███
 ▀███▄███          ███▄███▀
   ▀█████          █████▀
     ▀███          ███▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀▀███
███████████▀▀▀      ███
█████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
██▄         ▄█▀    ████
█████▄    ▄█▀      ████
████████▄█▀       █████
██████████  ▄     █████
██████████ ███▄  ██████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀██████
████ ▀███████     ▀▄███
████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
█████              ████
██████             ████
███████▄          █████
███████▀        ▄██████
███▀▀        ▄▄████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀███████
██████████▀     ███████
██████████   ██████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀████████
████████       ████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀         ▀▀█████
███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███
██   ████▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀   ██
██  ███▀       ▀  █  ██
██  ██▀  █████  ▀██  ██
██  ██  ███████  ██  ██
██  ██▄  █████  ▄██  ██
██  ███▄       ▄███  ██
██   ████▄▄▄▄▄████   ██
███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███
█████▄▄         ▄▄█████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
██████████████▀████████
████████████▀ ▄ ▀  ▀███
███████████ ▄███▄  ▄███
███████████ ███████████
██▀  ▀█▀▀     ▀▀█▀  ▀██
██     ▄▄     ▄▄     ██
███▄  ████   ████  ▄███
████   ▀▀     ▀▀   ████
█████  ▀▄▄   ▄▄▀  █████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀███████████████████
███      ██████████████████
████▄▄▄▄███████████████████
████    ██    █▀    ▀██████
████    ██            █████
████    ██    ▄███▄    ████
████    ██    █████    ████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
cloverme (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1057

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2017, 02:42:05 PM

Can we use Couterparty wallet adress to take rustbits? or we should make a token adress on this wallet?

Yes, you can use the counterparty wallet address for rustbits and rustchain cards.  Cool
cloverme (OP)
Legendary

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2017, 02:50:45 PM

Nice game topic!When can we play the alpha test?

The alpha test can be played now, it was deployed in April with a prologue story leading up to the events in the full game release later this year.  

Visit https://spacepirate.io/

Watch the tutorial video on how to create an account and play.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6E3yyiIl0I

Both the 0.1btc prizes have been found already, but before the ICO, I'll drop a couple more prizes inside it.
cloverme (OP)
Legendary

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2017, 01:05:05 AM

☠ More cards coming soon
☠ More missions...
☠ More puzzles to solve with others
☠ RUSTBITS integration will be in the beta release
☠ More in-game cryptocurrency rewards and bounties

nagasaking

Activity: 333
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 06:02:24 AM

projec still running dev ?
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 06:23:15 AM

ICO is still set for June 26 right? I am way too excited for this project so don't wanna miss out on it.

BINTEX

Powered by,
cloverme (OP)
Legendary

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2017, 01:15:42 PM

projec still running dev ?

Yes, the project is still going and the token sale is planned for June 26. Moving the date back was important to give backers a chance to plan to buy tokens and join in.
cloverme (OP)
Legendary

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2017, 02:15:48 PM

ICO is still set for June 26 right? I am way too excited for this project so don't wanna miss out on it.

That's correct, we'll have the buy page up on June 26 and will post announcements out on all social media outlets and then through the newsletter too.  Smiley
cloverme (OP)
Legendary

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2017, 05:58:53 PM

One of the colony ships that left earth was ravaged for supplies when the Age of Rust
began. As mechs started to roam the ships and tear people from cryopods where they
peacefully slept, a few people woke up. Some of them managed to escape or make it
to the bridges of their ships and fight back. Some of the colony ships were left with
the people still sleeping while the pilots were dead, some still in the captain chair.
These dead souls became known as ghost pilots, spending centuries aboard doomed
ships still cruising through the depths of space on autopilot.

Card 004 Ghost Pilot, will be available on the blockchain a limited supply of
6000 cards for RUSTBITS. Unsold cards will be burned on the blockchain and will never
be available again.
Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 06:39:44 PM

Finally a rewarding game! I'm looking forward to participate fully in the project, soon I'l be Jr Member, with this I'll not have limitations!
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 06:44:55 PM

@cloverme, is this a one man show, it seems you re the only one running the project. I want to ask for the minimum and maximum cap of the ICO
cloverme (OP)
Legendary

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2017, 07:05:40 PM

@cloverme, is this a one man show, it seems you re the only one running the project. I want to ask for the minimum and maximum cap of the ICO

I have some contractors that are doing some bits and pieces as well as some volunteers. The token sale does not have a min/max cap, any unsold tokens will be burned after the end of the sale.
topesis

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 07:24:52 PM

I have some contractors that are doing some bits and pieces as well as some volunteers. The token sale does not have a min/max cap, any unsold tokens will be burned after the end of the sale.

I think having maximum cap is good because it attracts alots of investors early and create FOMO. I believe the developer must have reason for taking that decision
cloverme (OP)
Legendary

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2017, 08:50:13 PM

I think having maximum cap is good because it attracts alots of investors early and create FOMO. I believe the developer must have reason for taking that decision

Correct, it's mostly for legal reasons. In working with some legal help, setting a cap works towards establishing the token as a security, which is something I can't do here in the US. I could establish a cap in BTC (or another alt) but not in US currency. With BTC fluctuating wildly lately, my effort here is to make it easy and not complicated, even though like you say, it creates some buying pressure. Maybe I'll move to Switzerland   Wink
cloverme (OP)
Legendary

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 05:51:25 PM

Additional game artwork for SP: Age of Rust

Lauren Smith

Activity: 1050
Merit: 277

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 07:45:33 PM

This is awesome. Another jumped on the band wagon of card games tied to blockchain. It is not a bad thing.
The mobile web version looks great and I hope it is up and running soon since I would loive to play and buy into an asset based game. Being able to play a game with asset is so awesome.

pizamoi

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 12:06:33 PM

I really like the concept of running games using a blockchain based ICO and economy, however the retro type of game you are offering probably isn't my style. My question then is if your ICO is successful and you get a decent amount of funding will you be looking into developing other types of games with any extra funding you may receive?
topesis

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 12:45:17 PM

This is awesome. Another jumped on the band wagon of card games tied to blockchain. It is not a bad thing.
The mobile web version looks great and I hope it is up and running soon since I would loive to play and buy into an asset based game. Being able to play a game with asset is so awesome.

Don't worry everything will be good, that is why the team is looking for funding to scale the project forward. There is huge market for this game with high success potential, you don't want to miss out
cloverme (OP)
Legendary

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 12:59:39 PM

I really like the concept of running games using a blockchain based ICO and economy, however the retro type of game you are offering probably isn't my style. My question then is if your ICO is successful and you get a decent amount of funding will you be looking into developing other types of games with any extra funding you may receive?

Yes, there's two additional games that we are interested in building, the first is an isometric perspective rpg (like icewind dale), the second is a first-person adventure game similar to myst-like game play. Timing and resources would depend on how much is raised. We're not really interested in building arcade-style games though (flappy-bird, farming games, or those kinds of styles).
cloverme (OP)
Legendary

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 05:57:00 PM

Thanks, we've been working building something here that people in the crypto community are interested in and looking to be a part of. Several of our players have been submitting future ideas and missions for the game. We also have people who are just interested in the investment side of it and backing the game, so there's a little something for everyone.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: