Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:15:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Age of Rust - Blockchain Adventure Game w/ RUSTBITS and GAME CARDS  (Read 60043 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cloverme (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1057

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 01:35:30 AM

Here's a clip showing some of the play test using the 3d engine for the game:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HN4yMm5pBmo

More clips and behind the scenes work are up on twitter too.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coupable

Activity: 2352
Merit: 757

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:08:54 PM

Rustbits- not in the search engine Cryptocurrency Market Capitalizations??

It was there until April 1, CMM upped the volume level to $100k per day to stay listed. The entire counterparty DEX itself will be dropped at some point as well since the entire exchange and all it's assets don't more than 100k per day. While not the only reason, it was one of the reasons why we're changing over to an ERC token.
I don't think it will be an easy task to make this big changing while the game is still under-developement. I remember when you announce that the token will be used for other games. Please explain more about the changement to ERC token or put links in the announcment op that i still find nothing about this update.
cloverme (OP)
Legendary

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 12:19:05 AM

I don't think it will be an easy task to make this big changing while the game is still under-developement. I remember when you announce that the token will be used for other games. Please explain more about the changement to ERC token or put links in the announcment op that i still find nothing about this update.
[/quote]

Sure, you can read more about the announced change in the medium blog post, which is the announcement of moving from counterparty to an erc token:

https://medium.com/@SpacePirate_io/april-dev-update-4b4b2d651650

I agree, it's not a cakewalk, but it's something that needs to be done, it's something that players and the community are asking for in order to move forward. With respect to the token conversion process, I brought on another developer to just focus on the erc token contracts. The target date for having the token contracts completed and a process by which token holders can exchange counterparty tokens for erc20 tokens is slated for end of Q3 this year. The intent is still to have other games use and work with our tokens, that's still something that's in the works with other game developers right now. We have a great community of shared players in the crypto puzzle game space right now and it's growing. Moving to an erc token opens up the doors to interchanging tokens within games that are ethereum-based. There's more ethereum based games in dev than there are counterparty games right now and a lot of game asset trading platforms are ethereum only as well.
adsas08zbb

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:20:06 AM

You should know that you will get tokens only when ICO will come to the end and plus several days for token accounting. As I know, it is worth participating in more then ten Airdrops to get normal profit.
coupable

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:42:48 PM

Sure, you can read more about the announced change in the medium blog post, which is the announcement of moving from counterparty to an erc token:

https://medium.com/@SpacePirate_io/april-dev-update-4b4b2d651650

I agree, it's not a cakewalk, but it's something that needs to be done, it's something that players and the community are asking for in order to move forward. With respect to the token conversion process, I brought on another developer to just focus on the erc token contracts. The target date for having the token contracts completed and a process by which token holders can exchange counterparty tokens for erc20 tokens is slated for end of Q3 this year. The intent is still to have other games use and work with our tokens, that's still something that's in the works with other game developers right now. We have a great community of shared players in the crypto puzzle game space right now and it's growing. Moving to an erc token opens up the doors to interchanging tokens within games that are ethereum-based. There's more ethereum based games in dev than there are counterparty games right now and a lot of game asset trading platforms are ethereum only as well.

You have a great community of shared players but came in my mind how many enthousiasts you lost by not choosing the best tool for coin developement what put many other obstacles (it means that at that time there was no long term vision for the coin)
A basic part of my ask is about token holders in Dex how would they convert their tokens by the new one? I think this will be the most difficult part and may take more long time. I can't consider this changement as an adjustment thus it turns on a full new vision (new project)
cloverme (OP)
Legendary

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 04:31:20 PM

You have a great community of shared players but came in my mind how many enthousiasts you lost by not choosing the best tool for coin developement what put many other obstacles (it means that at that time there was no long term vision for the coin)
A basic part of my ask is about token holders in Dex how would they convert their tokens by the new one? I think this will be the most difficult part and may take more long time. I can't consider this changement as an adjustment thus it turns on a full new vision (new project)

Fully agree, we have a close relationship with the neon district and pineapple arcade teams, which has a great active community to share games with. Yes, at the time, counterparty had several large game and entertainment projects (spells, sarutobi, chains, pepe, etc) and augmentors was the big ethereum project. At that time, counterparty was doing very well and the dex was very active. The initial direction made sense for the vision at the time, but that gaming community has shifted to using tools like metamask and ethereum tokens. You've got a valid point for sure... 

Ah okay, I get your question now.  On the conversion process, there will be a web-based wizard. There will be a place to enter an ethereum address and then a place to send the counterparty tokens to, after that, the erc20 token will be sent to the ethereum address.
yourselfe99z9

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:10:50 AM

Crypto is one of the way to becaome progressive, not only to ourselve but for country rather.
coupable

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:59:38 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2018, 11:24:48 PM by coupable

At that time, counterparty was doing very well and the dex was very active. The initial direction made sense for the vision at the time, but that gaming community has shifted to using tools like metamask and ethereum tokens.

Dex is still active with money others tokens doing well. Tools you mentioned in ethereum are made just for security and easy-access but really, we are not sure if the game iis one of the best even in crypto market.

There will be a place to enter an ethereum address and then a place to send the counterparty tokens to, after that, the erc20 token will be sent to the ethereum address.

Is it really that easy !!!?
buonngu.miendo4

Activity: 103

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:53:42 PM

Thanks for the updates, cloverme. With the small raise, I'd say that there are far fewer quick-buck type investors than other big hype projects and many will be in for the long hall. Looking forward to more progress and updates now that the fundraising is over with.
maoasd99z99

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:44:57 AM

It is necessary to understand that now there is no positive news for the upward movement and trading volumes do not grow, only attack on the crypto currency. do not hurry.
coupable

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:22:23 PM

It is necessary to understand that now there is no positive news for the upward movement and trading volumes do not grow, only attack on the crypto currency. do not hurry.

What does it mean "only attack on the cryptocurrency" ?
Trading volumes was always small which caused getting delisted from the coinmarketcap despite all the positive news about game developement and roadmap progress.
mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:02:16 AM

I get a point here as cloverme said, RustBits will move to ERC20 token, I wonder if that really heppen ? how about the old asset on counterparty whether that will be burned forever ?
MelodyCrypto

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 09:06:43 PM

I get a point here as cloverme said, RustBits will move to ERC20 token, I wonder if that really heppen ? how about the old asset on counterparty whether that will be burned forever ?
Cloverme already said "targeting Q3 this year for the swap process to start"
i guess yes, should it be burned after swap success, so no double coin with same ticker that can make people confused
Whitee

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:14:12 PM

Hello, could I see somewhere game mechanics?
milkpeace67

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:24:49 PM

I wonder if this project will get fully funded by the end of the ICO period. I really hope it does because I want to see more games developed after this one.
cloverme (OP)
Legendary

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 06:03:58 PM

Hello, could I see somewhere game mechanics?

You can see some previews here of the upcoming 3d version:
https://twitter.com/SpacePirate_io/status/997317028976324608

https://twitter.com/SpacePirate_io/status/997157305228578816

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hh0jXG7kuvU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJmpdkmnBB4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HN4yMm5pBmo

jansson5m5

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:39:52 PM

I am so glad and thankful to join this project. Good luck and Godbless everyone
M.minor

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:15:26 AM

guys, report on, Rust Swap
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:24:07 AM

After purchasing some tokens I left them on counterparty wallet for long term and didn't knwo that there is any plan for swap which actually is migration to Ethereum network. It is good that I came here to see the latest but I won't stay away anymore to be updated what's going on. Even that is early idea but still I expect there will be sufficient time for people to swap old token by new whenever it implements.
cloverme (OP)
Legendary

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 09:30:15 PM

guys, report on, Rust Swap

The counterparty to erc20 swap will happen around late Q3 this year. The website and erc contracts are being developed now, so far, everything is on track for the timeline.

.... Even that is early idea but still I expect there will be sufficient time for people to swap old token by new whenever it implements.

We'll leave the swap open for at least a year, I know that many crypto holders tend to load up a wallet and then forget about tokens and coins for a long time. So it stands to reason that we'll keep the conversion site running for a long time as well.

i guess yes, should it be burned after swap success, so no double coin with same ticker that can make people confused

Burning will happen as part of the swap process to ensure no double tokens are issued/exist.

We'll put a FAQ on the token swap up on the site and I'll have a channel in discord as well for it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: