Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:51:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Age of Rust - Blockchain Adventure Game w/ RUSTBITS and GAME CARDS  (Read 60041 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:09:15 AM

heunland has the right answer here, it's a long mission with many components that are designed to work together. The token is one piece of the system, the rest are in progress and coming. The book of orbs integration is on its way as are the other developments. I know in crypto, everyone wants now, now, now, but good things take time and patience is part of the journey.  Cool

I can agree with you, but what are the benefits you are going to provide for the investors because many people are investing in the ICO for making money. I know you are working very hard in the back ground but things will change if you keep on dragging for listing.

FYI I don´t work for Spacepirate.io nor do I get paid for posting here. Please direct your requests to the Project Leader @cloverme

On the other hand, you sound like a lot of other "investors" that expect instant returns. What have you done so far to help get rustbits listed? I can tell you from experience working with several other Counterparty and Ethereum projects that it doesn´t work like you may imagine, i.e. dev contacts the exchange of their choice, tells them "shut up and take my money" and they will list your token. We first need to build awareness about this project, get some exposure in the crypto news media, and start building some serious trading volume on the DEX before exchanges will even start considering a listing. Just sitting around making accusations of "dragging for listing" doesn´t do anything to help move ahead. When the beta comes out there will be news coverage and more people getting interested in the project, looking to buy the token. I think this project is moving ahead quite nicely and delivering on promises unlike a lot of vaporware projects out there.

Even we are same thing dude, giving 10 line of the lecture is not enough because suggesting to people is not enough, everyone will do their part to increase the price but how long will people keep on spending buying and selling and can end up in the loss. I will ask the straight we are here to make money not for keep on spending without giving any profit on it.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cloverme (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1057

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 04:46:15 AM

Card Sale - Last chance to get series 1 of the cards
Cards are back up for sale, the last batch sold out in a matter of hours. This is the last chance to get these series of cards, once they are sold out, no more quantites will be up for sale.  A small amount of the cards are being reserved for the game. Good luck to all  Wink

Marketplace - https://tokenmarkets.com/catalog/ageofrust
heunland

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:01:42 PM

heunland has the right answer here, it's a long mission with many components that are designed to work together. The token is one piece of the system, the rest are in progress and coming. The book of orbs integration is on its way as are the other developments. I know in crypto, everyone wants now, now, now, but good things take time and patience is part of the journey.  Cool

I can agree with you, but what are the benefits you are going to provide for the investors because many people are investing in the ICO for making money. I know you are working very hard in the back ground but things will change if you keep on dragging for listing.

FYI I don´t work for Spacepirate.io nor do I get paid for posting here. Please direct your requests to the Project Leader @cloverme

On the other hand, you sound like a lot of other "investors" that expect instant returns. What have you done so far to help get rustbits listed? I can tell you from experience working with several other Counterparty and Ethereum projects that it doesn´t work like you may imagine, i.e. dev contacts the exchange of their choice, tells them "shut up and take my money" and they will list your token. We first need to build awareness about this project, get some exposure in the crypto news media, and start building some serious trading volume on the DEX before exchanges will even start considering a listing. Just sitting around making accusations of "dragging for listing" doesn´t do anything to help move ahead. When the beta comes out there will be news coverage and more people getting interested in the project, looking to buy the token. I think this project is moving ahead quite nicely and delivering on promises unlike a lot of vaporware projects out there.

Even we are same thing dude, giving 10 line of the lecture is not enough because suggesting to people is not enough, everyone will do their part to increase the price but how long will people keep on spending buying and selling and can end up in the loss. I will ask the straight we are here to make money not for keep on spending without giving any profit on it.

Speak for yourself, not everyone here is only in it to get rich, some of us actually care about the game being developed, if you are expecting instant results, perhaps one of those vaporware scamcoins would have been better for you. Really, you can´t expect this token to give you profits overnight, wait for the beta to come out and we should see some gains. No need to be impatient.
nobytes

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:01:37 PM

Rustbits have a good concept, but maybe for some people it's hard to trade on DEX, Rustbits should immediately listing in another exchange or this coin will die

I don't think Rusbits will die! The community is apparently not big, but it's quite passionate and strong! Besides, it's necessary to have patience, there's work, so we don't have to worry, I also wanted to exchange Rusbits in a more affordable exchange or dex, but at the moment, that's what we have.

Oh man, that's low volume... well... maybe i'll have patience with this.
luisjjenkin

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:43:55 AM

The more you know about your customers, the more you can provide to them information that is increasingly useful, relevant, and persuasive.
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:29:28 AM

Speak for yourself, not everyone here is only in it to get rich, some of us actually care about the game being developed, if you are expecting instant results, perhaps one of those vaporware scamcoins would have been better for you. Really, you can´t expect this token to give you profits overnight, wait for the beta to come out and we should see some gains. No need to be impatient.

I can agree with you, but after the game is developed how can you guarantee that you will make a profit with this coin. To see some gains, first of all, it should be list in the exchanges before releasing the beta. Simply releasing the beta will not give any profits.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
MetalEngine
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1022

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:42:16 AM

We need exchange. like nova or cryptopia.
M.minor

Activity: 534

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:51:55 AM

it was a mistake to contact your project
cloverme (OP)
Legendary

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 04:12:17 PM

it was a mistake to contact your project

When did you contact me?  More frequent updates are on the slack channel and twitter.

https://spacepirate.herokuapp.com/
https://twitter.com/SpacePirate_io
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:46:49 AM

Badly we need a good exchange platform for Rustbit coin. Counterparty DEX volume is too low.Please try to add Rustbits into a good exchange playroom like cryptopia or c-cex.bittrex is not suitable for now,but if Rustbits has a good volume in future may be bittrex also added this coin into there platform.

Last time when I check the volume in "0" in DEX but why the dev is not bothering about the exchanges, even though he collected huge amount in the form of BTC and BCH. What was your major problem for not listing in any exchanges and still, no answer from the dev?
cloverme (OP)
Legendary

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 01:11:46 PM

Hmmmm I wish I could make this a sticky here as I've responded to this a few times already... Okay, so getting listed on an exchange is something that I am working on. I'm not sure where the information is coming from that this isn't a priority. That being said, filling out a form, submitting a support ticket, and sending an email does not automatically get you listed on an exchange. If that were the case, rustbits would be on all the exchanges. Bittrex, Cryptopia, Poloniex, zaif, shapeshift, etc... yes, I've followed all the proper submission guidelines, I've joined the slack forms, telegrams, etc. However Tux does not accept submissions, they have to find interest in it themselves. Here's the other thing, the exchanges are tired of getting coins and tokens submitted to them. In some cases, they've turned a deaf ear to new projects because of the volume of new projects. Getting listed is all about building community support and community interest. It takes a community to get things going to get listed on an exchange. Post in their forums, open a support ticket, join their slack, tweet back to them, and ask them to add rustbits. I continue to follow up weekly with the exchanges, persistence and perseverance is key.  I am working towards getting rustbits on an exchange as a goal for the project.  I've also posted a similar response here a few times and have talked about it on slack as well. To suggest that you haven't heard from me on this is not true.  Together we will get rustbits on an exchange, but it does take time and patience.  Smiley
MetalEngine
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1022

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:04:10 PM

Hmmmm I wish I could make this a sticky here as I've responded to this a few times already... Okay, so getting listed on an exchange is something that I am working on. I'm not sure where the information is coming from that this isn't a priority. That being said, filling out a form, submitting a support ticket, and sending an email does not automatically get you listed on an exchange. If that were the case, rustbits would be on all the exchanges. Bittrex, Cryptopia, Poloniex, zaif, shapeshift, etc... yes, I've followed all the proper submission guidelines, I've joined the slack forms, telegrams, etc. However Tux does not accept submissions, they have to find interest in it themselves. Here's the other thing, the exchanges are tired of getting coins and tokens submitted to them. In some cases, they've turned a deaf ear to new projects because of the volume of new projects. Getting listed is all about building community support and community interest. It takes a community to get things going to get listed on an exchange. Post in their forums, open a support ticket, join their slack, tweet back to them, and ask them to add rustbits. I continue to follow up weekly with the exchanges, persistence and perseverance is key.  I am working towards getting rustbits on an exchange as a goal for the project.  I've also posted a similar response here a few times and have talked about it on slack as well. To suggest that you haven't heard from me on this is not true.  Together we will get rustbits on an exchange, but it does take time and patience.  Smiley
I think adding RUSTBITS to exchange like nova is not a problem. just pay them for adding like all projects do this.
cloverme (OP)
Legendary

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 04:40:31 PM

I think adding RUSTBITS to exchange like nova is not a problem. just pay them for adding like all projects do this.

They're thinking about adding tokens, but they're not taking any submissions for them (ethereum or counterparty), but encouraged to check back in the future.
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:41:23 AM

Badly we need a good exchange platform for Rustbit coin. Counterparty DEX volume is too low.Please try to add Rustbits into a good exchange playroom like cryptopia or c-cex.bittrex is not suitable for now,but if Rustbits has a good volume in future may be bittrex also added this coin into there platform.
But if you believe in the project and  you have some BTC to spare for now, the current price is a good deal. A 10 million USD valuation for this project is not high and I believe it will hit that soon when it get the deserved attention in the space
alicea

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:04:57 AM

@cloverme is there any new news about the exchange listing? I remembered you submitted a request to bittrex did you got any response from them?

btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:53:54 AM

@cloverme is there any new news about the exchange listing? I remembered you submitted a request to bittrex did you got any response from them?

Maybe he is the only person who can answer about the exchange. Already CounterParty Decentralized exchange has no volume for Rustbits and I think very soon the Owner should find the best exchange for Rustbits.
biznes35

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:30:04 AM

Something by Rustbits all as something slowed down. There are no volumes. I would like to quickly solve all this and add this coin even to some other stock exchanges.
fine pum

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:06:42 PM

We will keep this community informed over the next weeks.
M.minor

Activity: 534

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:42:08 PM

We will keep this community informed over the next weeks.
       and why you are not in the grid?       https://blog.bitmex.com/initial-coin-offerings-icos-a-complex-web/   
topesis

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:22:02 PM

Something by Rustbits all as something slowed down. There are no volumes. I would like to quickly solve all this and add this coin even to some other stock exchanges.

With all the advantages Dex exchanges have, until they resolve their issue with speed and be able to attract signifcant volume it will continue to take back seat when compared to Centralised exchanges
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: