Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:07:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: iBelink DM11G - 10800mhs x11 miner - SECOND CHANCE 76 UNITS AVAILABLE - $6750  (Read 11015 times)
Truthchanter

Activity: 689
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 02:42:47 PM

Agreed, but exactly who is the manufacturer? I cannot find any references to this miner anywhere else other than the Russian site, and im sure he's a re-seller (VAR) at best.
Goes back to my question about where is the OEM web site and contact info?
I don't want to deal with the VAR if I can avoid it.

I agree I couldn't find an ibelink website.. Bittawm said he was in contact with the manufacturer so maybe he will share contact info or at least shed light on this facet?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Longsnowsm

Activity: 868
Merit: 517

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 02:51:17 PM

Agreed, but exactly who is the manufacturer? I cannot find any references to this miner anywhere else other than the Russian site, and im sure he's a re-seller (VAR) at best.
Goes back to my question about where is the OEM web site and contact info?
I don't want to deal with the VAR if I can avoid it.

I agree I couldn't find an ibelink website.. Bittawm said he was in contact with the manufacturer so maybe he will share contact info or at least shed light on this facet?

The info listed in the disclaimer info I have seen seems to indicate the web site for the manufacturer is http://www.dualminer.com/

I don't know for sure, but I saw someone else also linked to them for "contact us".
VoskCoin

Activity: 1414
Merit: 487

YouTube.com/VoskCoin

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2017, 02:57:07 PM

I asked if they could provide me proof of miner so I can show this thread, this was the response received from Qing Zhu via skype

Thank you for your offer. We are busy with our customers at the moment and will close the preorder in a few days. I love to get back to you to address your guy's concern at some point.

Check out my Crypto YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/VoskCoin
If you enjoy my content click Subscribe
drsub

Activity: 332
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2017, 02:59:13 PM

This should be simple to solve.
The PRIVATE INVERSTORS want to resell these to us so they can get free machines right, i think that is very clear by now.

Show us PROOF that you PAID your contract then i'm sure everyone will jump in and buy.

Now you hold 100 units with the manufactor and don't have funds to pay and wants the community to pay for you so you can get 24 free units is a RIPOFF
One thing is to buy a product with YOUR money and resell it so you can make profit = LEGIT BUSINESS

another is trying to use everyone's else money because you don't have money and in the end get 24 free units = TAKING ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE!!!!!

usao
Legendary

Activity: 1109
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 03:04:30 PM

The PRIVATE INVERSTORS want to resell these to us so they can get free machines right, i think that is very clear by now.

Show us PROOF that you PAID your contract then i'm sure everyone will jump in and buy.

Now you hold 100 units with the manufactor and don't have funds to pay and wants the community to pay for you so you can get 24 free units is a RIPOFF
One thing is to buy a product with YOUR money and resell it so you can make profit = LEGIT BUSINESS

another is trying to use everyone's else money because you don't have money and in the end get 24 free units = TAKING ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE!!!!!

I don't agree. If the "seller" has something to offer that cannot be obtained other ways, then the "seller" is in a position to mark-up said product. This is simple supply-demand.
It doesn't matter to me if the "seller" get's paid BTC/cash and then goes and buys 24 rigs, or if they get 24 rigs via pool purchase.
In the end, if the "customer" is satisfied with the purchase then the "seller" did right by the customer.
Why should I care that "someone" get's 24 free rigs, as long as I am able to get a product I want at a price I want to buy it for...
Longsnowsm

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 03:08:34 PM

I would have more respect for them if they point blank said.  "Hey we are buying 100 miners and are going to sell X number of them".  

A markup in price would be expected.  Something reasonable like a $500 or $1000 per unit would seem acceptable.  Just be up front about it.  The way this is coming across at this point seems very questionable.  

At this point it would make sense to go to the manufacturer quickly and see if we could lock in 100 units if we think we can raise the funds to buy that many.    
usao
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 03:11:44 PM

I would have more respect for them if they point blank said.  "Hey we are buying 100 miners and are going to sell X number of them".  

A markup in price would be expected.  Something reasonable like a $500 or $1000 per unit would seem acceptable.  Just be up front about it.  The way this is coming across at this point seems very questionable.  

At this point it would make sense to go to the manufacturer quickly and see if we could lock in 100 units if we think we can raise the funds to buy that many.    
Yes, but how? I still have not located any contact info for this rig other than the russian VAR.
drsub

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2017, 03:12:29 PM

I don't agree. If the "seller" has something to offer that cannot be obtained other ways, then the "seller" is in a position to mark-up said product. This is simple supply-demand.
It doesn't matter to me if the "seller" get's paid BTC/cash and then goes and buys 24 rigs, or if they get 24 rigs via pool purchase.
In the end, if the "customer" is satisfied with the purchase then the "seller" did right by the customer.
Why should I care that "someone" get's 24 free rigs, as long as I am able to get a product I want at a price I want to buy it for...

What you mean cannot be obtained other ways? If you have 250k you can buy it just like ANYONE else can. Do you want the manufactors info PM me i will send it to you. The way these private inverstors are doing is taking advantage of people. That's the bottom line of it PERIOD!

If that is the case i can talk to the manufactor arrange a group buy we will need 100 units and the cost will be whatever the manufactors charge which is 4999,99.
50% now and 50% when its done.
Eyedol-X

Activity: 952
Merit: 508

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 03:13:18 PM

x2 on this.

If it's a reputable re-seller running a "pre-order" at an increased cost because the re-seller has arranged a buy for X amount of units at X price and is using pre-order funds to fund that purchase. I can't say there is anything wrong with that as long as the re-seller is reputable. However, I can say its a tad questionable because if the order isn't fullfilled and the minimum quanitity isn't sold, then no one gets anything if the re-seller doesn't make up the difference. If that happens, refunds would have to be given and if it's a reputable re-seller, that shouldn't be an issue.

What is questionable is conducting this type of "pre-order" as a reseller without explaining the facts to the public. If my described scenario above turns out to be true and people are willing to buy 76 miners at a 35% mark-up while the reseller pockets that revenue, miner, whatever profit as a result; there is nothing wrong with that.

My only concern here are getting the facts out there and the questionable items addressed.

If the re-seller is reputable and we can get 76 allocated before the deadline, I'd be willing to buy 1.
Longsnowsm

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 03:13:26 PM

Yes, but how? I still have not located any contact info for this rig other than the russian VAR.

I think this is the link for contacting them if what others have posted is correct:
https://dualminer.3dcartstores.com/crm.asp?action=contactus
drsub

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2017, 03:17:04 PM

Exactly my point. There is nothing wrong with buying a product with YOUR money and reselling for profit, that is how SERIOUS business is done in this world.
Not trying to come here and be like OHH I'M HELPING EVERYONE GET A UNIT FOR 35% HIGHER THAN IT COSTS using YOUR money as collateral so i can get 24 free units.
Eyedol-X

Activity: 952
Merit: 508

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 03:17:59 PM

I agree, based upon some of the information out there, I think the manufacturer is up against a deadline for orders or isn't willing to deal with general public.
Longsnowsm

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 03:18:07 PM

What you mean cannot be obtained other ways? If you have 250k you can buy it just like ANYONE else can. Do you want the manufactors info PM me i will send it to you. The way these private inverstors are doing is taking advantage of people. That's the bottom line of it PERIOD!

If that is the case i can talk to the manufactor arrange a group buy we will need 100 units and the cost will be whatever the manufactors charge which is 4999,99.

I am starting to think if we can get a direct dialog going with the manufacturer quickly and we thought we could secure the 100 units with community members then that would be a wise move.  

Right now we are not being given the info required to make a sound decision.  If the reseller is reputable it should not be a problem to put that info out in the public.  The fact this is still being hidden from the community is worrying.  Reputable being the key word.
usao
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 03:20:39 PM

I cannot buy from the OEM since I don't have any contact info, and although I have requested it several times recently I still do not have the OEM details. The only contact I have is a VAR in Russia.
If you have a way to contact the OEM, please share, or at least allow others to piggy-back off your order.
drsub

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2017, 03:22:38 PM

I am starting to think if we can get a direct dialog going with the manufacturer quickly and we thought we could secure the 100 units with community members then that would be a wise move.  

Right now we are not being given the info required to make a sound decision.  If the reseller is reputable it should not be a problem to put that info out in the public.  The fact this is still being hidden from the community is worrying.  Reputable being the key word.

I have direct contact with them! If we can get 100 units in we can make a clean buy in with them for the original price.
chup

Activity: 736
Merit: 262

Me, Myself & I

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 03:22:55 PM

How many units one has to have in order to mine with 10800MH/s? This is half a million question. Open Your eyes...

usao
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 03:24:36 PM

I think this is the link for contacting them if what others have posted is correct:
We will see, I sent a note to them and asked if they are the OEM and what the MOQ and other details.
If I hear anything I will reply here.
usao
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 03:30:24 PM

How many units one has to have in order to mine with 10800MH/s? This is half a million question. Open Your eyes...

We don't really know what happened over the 3+ hours you have underlined, but certainly the average MHs is rather low.
The 5-second average seems to indicate that at that specific time interval it did achieve approx 10GHs.
It's possible they were not actively mining during the entire 3+ hours, or trying different pools and other stuff which can affect the long-term average.
But yes, I would like to see a longer run with a higher overall average throughput.
drsub

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2017, 03:31:30 PM

We will see, I sent a note to them and asked if they are the OEM and what the MOQ and other details.
If I hear anything I will reply here.

Replied to your PM already  Wink
drsub

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2017, 03:34:52 PM

We don't really know what happened over the 3+ hours you have underlined, but certainly the average MHs is rather low.
The 5-second average seems to indicate that at that specific time interval it did achieve approx 10GHs.
It's possible they were not actively mining during the entire 3+ hours, or trying different pools and other stuff which can affect the long-term average.
But yes, I would like to see a longer run with a higher overall average throughput.

The machine still mining you can see at http://106.120.52.201:7903/static/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: