Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:36:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: iBelink DM11G - 10800mhs - $6750 - UNMODERATED - LEGAL NEWS  (Read 3974 times)
Brewins (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 07:26:36 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2017, 01:36:10 PM by Brewins

These guys never cease to amaze me.  Bittawn and friends now think it is a good idea to have a MODERATED THREAD for a GROUP BUY.  Are you guys fucking serious.

Look at Mindtrip and Buckrogers REAL Trust Rating and not the INFLATED ones they took screenshots of after changing the Trust Settings.

All of the sudden they have extended the deadline even though they SUPPOSEDLY have the money to close the deal already.  Give me a break.   These guys do not want to reveal themselves or answer questions but all of the sudden when the deadline approaches they decide to make an appearance and give the community more time to DONATE to their scheme.  

These guys need to go away with their never ending lies.  If needed I will go quote a few of Bittawns for this thread.

HERE IS A LINK TO THE ORIGINAL THREAD THAT WAS CLOSED BY bittawn and friends.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1897027.0

POST ABOUT SOME LEGAL STUFF

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1898943.msg18880172#msg18880172
bittawm
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 07:30:47 AM

These guys never cease to amaze me.  Bittawn and friends now think it is a good idea to have a MODERATED THREAD for a GROUP BUY.  Are you guys fucking serious.

Look at Mindtrip and Buckrogers REAL Trust Rating and not the INFLATED ones they took screenshots of after changing the Trust Settings.

All of the sudden they have extended the deadline even though they SUPPOSEDLY have the money to close the deal already.  Give me a break.   These guys do not want to reveal themselves or answer questions but all of the sudden when the deadline approaches they decide to make an appearance and give the community more time to DONATE to their scheme.  

These guys need to go away with their never ending lies.  If needed I will go quote a few of Bittawns for this thread.

hes part of kilos dirty crew, fear mongering and spreading bullshit

@bittawm is my real telegram
@bittawm is my real twitter
beware of impersonators
kilo17
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

aka "whocares"

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 07:42:42 AM

hes part of kilos dirty crew, fear mongering and spreading bullshit

Blame me for everything   Wink

Bitcoin Will Only Succeed If The Community That Supports It Gets Support - Support Home Miners & Mining
Brewins (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 07:56:09 AM

Bittawns Quote from the OP of the First Thread:

we have got a good deal and if we get 50 units then we can get them for 6750usd + SHIPPING FROM USA.

we do not have long but the quantity required is slashed in half. DEADLINE IS WEDNESDAY

1. you pay me BTC for these units, send me TXID  and postal address (minimum order is 1 with no quantity requirement before sale can commence)

As you can see, the terms of the sale have changed once again, in the first thread 50 were REQUIRED but in the new thread there is NO REQUIREMENT.  Just like the deadline and other things- they change them to suit their best interest 

Sounds like they DO NOT have the money for the 120 units as they say they do. Huh
bittawm
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 08:48:03 AM

we have got a good deal and if we get 50 units then we can get them for 6750usd + SHIPPING FROM USA.

we do not have long but the quantity required is slashed in half. DEADLINE IS WEDNESDAY

1. you pay me BTC for these units, send me TXID  and postal address (minimum order is 1 with no quantity requirement before sale can commence)

As you can see, the terms of the sale have changed once again, in the first thread 50 were REQUIRED but in the new thread there is NO REQUIREMENT.  Just like the deadline and other things- they change them to suit their best interest 

Sounds like they DO NOT have the money for the 120 units as they say they do. Huh

you are going to look like a fool once this goes through. the 50 units was the first target given to me by the resellers, then kilo got involved so the ball was changed.

beware of impersonators
Brewins (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 09:01:04 AM

As you can see, the terms of the sale have changed once again, in the first thread 50 were REQUIRED but in the new thread there is NO REQUIREMENT.  Just like the deadline and other things- they change them to suit their best interest

you are going to look like a fool once this goes through. the 50 units was the first target given to me by the resellers, then kilo got involved so the ball was changed.

- Moderated threads

- Changing deadlines

- Changing units needed to sell  

- NO PROOF THEY HAVE MONEY FOR 120 units

- 2-3 people posting that Buckrogers and Mindtrip misled them in this exact deal and say they have evidence

- You acting like you know them when in fact you stated on your old thread that you were directed to them from the manufacturer and have only "Known Them" for a few days

- Wanting Full Payment when only half is required.  Doesn't it make since to only send half the money until you see the fucking miners.  What if they fail to come through?

- A greedy bastard running the GB

- Huge TRUST pictures with CHANGED TRUST SETTINGS

- MOST IMPORTANTLY - WHY WOULD THEY GO THROUGH ALL THIS SHIT IF THEY WANTED TO BE "PRIVATE" OR IS IT REASONABLE TO ASSUME THEY DO NOT HAVE THE MONEY TO BUY 120 UNITS

- Do I need to keep going you moron

bittawm
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 09:27:09 AM

As you can see, the terms of the sale have changed once again, in the first thread 50 were REQUIRED but in the new thread there is NO REQUIREMENT.  Just like the deadline and other things- they change them to suit their best interest

- Moderated threads

- Changing deadlines

- Changing units needed to sell  

- NO PROOF THEY HAVE MONEY FOR 120 units

- 2-3 people posting that Buckrogers and Mindtrip misled them in this exact deal and say they have evidence

- You acting like you know them when in fact you stated on your old thread that you were directed to them from the manufacturer and have only "Known Them" for a few days

- Wanting Full Payment when only half is required.  Doesn't it make since to only send half the money until you see the fucking miners.  What if they fail to come through?

- A greedy bastard running the GB

- Huge TRUST pictures with CHANGED TRUST SETTINGS

- MOST IMPORTANTLY - WHY WOULD THEY GO THROUGH ALL THIS SHIT IF THEY WANTED TO BE "PRIVATE" OR IS IT REASONABLE TO ASSUME THEY DO NOT HAVE THE MONEY TO BUY 120 UNITS

- Do I need to keep going you moron

[- Moderated threads

- Changing deadlines

- Changing units needed to sell ]

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^------kilo and your crew got involved

[- NO PROOF THEY HAVE MONEY FOR 120 units

- 2-3 people posting that Buckrogers and Mindtrip misled them in this exact deal and say they have evidence]

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^------I have seen a wallet with ample funds

[- You acting like you know them when in fact you stated on your old thread that you were directed to them from the manufacturer and have only "Known Them" for a few days]

^^^^^^^^^------- I have not known them long but all 3 of us have signficant trust and history here on the forums and are willing to share IDs and any other credentials required to serious buyers

[- Wanting Full Payment when only half is required.  Doesn't it make since to only send half the money until you see the fucking miners.  What if they fail to come through?]

^^^^^^^-------------------------even phillip (your first pick for escrow) has acknowledged it will be a pain in the ass to do half now half later with such a large amount of money, I am in talks with our side of things and we can possibly do 50 50 but right now its 100% up front,our side of things has paperwork in place for a scenario when the miners are not delivered. (if you are questioning your own source that is not good)

[- A greedy bastard running the GB]

^^^^-------you and your crew are toxic

[- Huge TRUST pictures with CHANGED TRUST SETTINGS]

^^^^^^^^--------- lol you dont know how the trust system works

[- MOST IMPORTANTLY - WHY WOULD THEY GO THROUGH ALL THIS SHIT IF THEY WANTED TO BE "PRIVATE" OR IS IT REASONABLE TO ASSUME THEY DO NOT HAVE THE MONEY TO BUY 120 UNITS]

^^^^^^^^^^^^--------- I have seen wallet balances and they have ample funds, I have my own funds too, funny how youre even questioning that

[- Do I need to keep going you moron]

^---------------------------no but something is telling me you will anyhow

beware of impersonators
Brewins (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 09:57:19 AM

Keep posting Bittawn.  You are looking more like a dumbass with each post.

In reference to your comment about the Trust - well apparently you do not know how it works.  You can change the settings in your profile and Default Trust etc.  Here is an example of your buddies posts and the real ones with default trust:

THEY ARE DECEPTIVE IN EVERYWAY IMAGINABLE

This is the DEFAULT TRUST for Buckrogers

This is the BIG ASS post in your thread with the NON DEFAULT TRUST for Buckrogers

DEFAULT TRUST for Mindtrip

BIG ASS picture to make it look better with NON DEFAULT TRUST

Do you see the difference you fucking moron
Brewins (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 09:58:18 AM

IBeLink DOES NOT REQUIRE 100% payment - if you do not want to be safe for your buyers then tell them
Brewins (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 09:59:39 AM

I saved the best for last:

I AM 100% CERTAIN that your PIGGY BANK DOES NOT HAVE $500,000 in it to cover a fuck up on your end and neither do the other 2 peeps
bittawm
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 10:13:05 AM

I AM 100% CERTAIN that your PIGGY BANK DOES NOT HAVE $500,000 in it to cover a fuck up on your end and neither do the other 2 peeps

I have seen balance with my own eyes

beware of impersonators
Brewins (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 10:24:17 AM

Next offer:

If they post a Signed message from the wallet with enough money to pay for 120 units at full price -- or about $600,000 in Bitcoin and/or Dash then I will close this thread and apologize.
Longsnowsm

Activity: 868
Merit: 517

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 11:25:09 AM

Very interesting, why the need to change the trust settings in the moderated thread post and screen shot it?  Instead of making a better case for themselves they have now just made it worse.  Thanks for pointing out this flaw in the forum trust settings.  I was not aware it could be gamed like this.

pikachuy

Activity: 544
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 11:37:04 AM

Very interesting, why the need to change the trust settings in the moderated thread post and screen shot it?  Instead of making a better case for themselves they have now just made it worse.  Thanks for pointing out this flaw in the forum trust settings.  I was not aware it could be gamed like this.

It didn't cross my mind of people getting kick backs on group buys either until someone brought it up. I thought people were doing it to help the community acquire equipment's at discount price for bulk orders from the manufacture, not profit another $1750 that was not disclosed in the very beginning.

$6750 came about was because the original group buy at $5000 per unit lost. Then it was made to the public like we have a second shot at $6750 now, because we lost the deal at $5000. But in reality, you can still get it for $5000 as long as you meet the 100 unit requirement. Then bits of information gets revealed part by part of this whole story. And that is where this whole X-Men Vs. Avengers MOVIE came about... lol

Man, I should build up my group buy reputation. Everyone was a newbie at some point right.... lol
JaredKaragen
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1165

My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 12:47:57 PM

Next offer:

If they post a Signed message from the wallet with enough money to pay for 120 units at full price -- or about $600,000 in Bitcoin and/or Dash then I will close this thread and apologize.

Lots of money at stake, for what is so far: vaporware....  No physical samples shown yet that I have seen.

So this is a completely legitimate response, and an easy way to prove yourselves in the matter.

My .02c

A LOT is being asked on "faith".

Link to my batch and script resources here.  

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

Donations: 1Q8HjG8wMa3hgmDFbFHC9cADPLpm1xKHQM
Longsnowsm

Activity: 868
Merit: 517

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 12:54:02 PM

It didn't cross my mind of people getting kick backs on group buys either until someone brought it up. I thought people were doing it to help the community acquire equipment's at discount price for bulk orders from the manufacture, not profit another $1750 that was not disclosed in the very beginning.

$6750 came about was because the original group buy at $5000 per unit lost. Then it was made to the public like we have a second shot at $6750 now, because we lost the deal at $5000. But in reality, you can still get it for $5000 as long as you meet the 100 unit requirement. Then bits of information gets revealed part by part of this whole story. And that is where this whole X-Men Vs. Avengers MOVIE came about... lol

Man, I should build up my group buy reputation. Everyone was a newbie at some point right.... lol

Well I can tell you I was a little surprised to find out that the group buys hosted by some people were no favor to the community.  It all makes sense now why I was told directly from a manufacturer on a different group buy what the group buy price was and it was QUITE A BIT less than the advertised group buy price here on this forum.  I still have all the documentation of my interactions to back up what I am saying.  I am just a little slow to connect the dots on what it all meant at the time.  Hindsight is 20/20 I guess.

When I informed the "coordinator" of the group buy about the discrepancy in the price at the manufacturer and the price he was offering the group buy I was told he would look into it.  I confirmed the price with the manufacturer so it was no mistake.  A short while later the price was changed on the forum group buy.  Maybe out of fear that I would pass the info around.  I don't know his reasoning exactly.  Still the changed price was above the price stated by the manufacturer, but close enough that I didn't say anything.  That was probably my mistake as I assumed the best of people trying to "help the community".  

If you want to make a few bucks by coordinating group buys, then great, be up front and state that you are going to be compensated and how much.  I can tell you the markup was substantial between the price the manufacturer was charging vs the group buy price, so someone has been making money at the communities expense.  It never crossed my mind that people would coordinate a group buy for personal profit, but that clearly seems to be the motive here and with previous group buys.  This iBelink mess is making it perfectly clear now to me the motives of some of the people involved.  

If you see something posted as a group buy then you may want to do your own due diligence and find out what the real price is to make sure you are getting the best deal possible.  Ask up front what compensation or vested interest the person who is coordinating the group buy has in the transaction.  If they are doing it as a service to the community then great.  That is how I did it with Innosilicon and the A4's.  

So I would just say going forward that any prices you get quoted for "group buys" you get the info from the manufacturer on the price and terms.  It is becoming quite clear that the "community service" offered by some members here is not a community service, but self service for profit.  

If this had been stated up front then it likely would not be nearly as big an issue.  But the fact that this is not the first group buy rodeo that has been run I feel it is important that people know and are aware that there is likely a markup getting paid to the coordinator and it could be substantial.  Some people are trying to state that everyone knew and it was no secret that they were being paid.  Ummmm, No, No we did not know... If this info was shared somewhere I clearly missed it and given the responses of some others they must have missed it too.

Now if you want some interesting reading go back and look at all the group buy posts done previously.  I think you will find them quite enlightening in this new context.  I know I just did some scanning back through some older posts and lets just say it is eye opening.

Be clear, be up front, and be honest.  That is how REAL trust is build, and KEPT.  This iBelink thing really just stinks at this point.  
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 04:55:00 PM

Anybody with 1/2 a brain can see Bitwamn dancing around and around, avoiding signing a message but saying "we have the money"

lol he wouldnt have even got busted trying to rip off the community if they "had the money" they would have just done the deal

what a joke. but hey "just take their word for it"
inflated non-default trust rating,all i see is some greedy fuckers trying to use their "rep" here to rip off the community

i personally will NEVER deal with these 3 guys, but hey "they have the money and don't need us" anyways, right? Cheesy

takes 2 seconds to sign a message, but they CANT, plain and simple, they are lying

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
NattyLiteCoin

Activity: 912
Merit: 1021

If you don’t believe, why are you here?

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 05:27:25 PM

I've been working with mindtrip for three years and exchanged a lot of money with him with out a worry in the world. I spoke with him two hours ago. He was on a plane to China to work out a huge deal for miners. I'm not sure what was or was not said up front, but I would bet my dog that Mindtrip presented the most accurate information possible at the time it was presented.

If the deal in China is in fact legitimate, he'll deliver what's been promised.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
    ███▀                   ▀███
   ███   ███           ███   ███
  ███     ███         ███     ███
 ███       ███       ███       ███
 ███     ██████     ██████     ███
 ███        ████   ████        ███
 ███     █████████████████     ███
 ███         ███▄ ▄███         ███
  ███         ███████         ███
   ███▄        █████        ▄███
    ████▄       ███       ▄████
     ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████▀▀
  25X FASTER THAN BITCOIN, LIGHTNING NETWORK & ATOMIC SWAPS  
  TWITTER          TELEGRAM          REDDIT          DISCORD          MEDIUM          LINKEDIN  
          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████▀▀
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 05:38:02 PM

I've been working with mindtrip for three years and exchanged a lot of money with him with out a worry in the world. I spoke with him two hours ago. He was on a plane to China to work out a huge deal for miners. I'm not sure what was or was not said up front, but I would bet my dog that Mindtrip presented the most accurate information possible at the time it was presented.

If the deal in China is in fact legitimate, he'll deliver what's been promised.

its not a question of it he will follow thru...

WHY LIE about the funds? i think its obvious by now they dont have them
WHY charge over 1000USD$ PER UNIT more than cost?   if thats a middleman fee, for WHAT? and WOW!
ANYONE can make a group buy for these, as KILO showed, so WHY hide off the bat, what are they hiding FROM
o wait, the ripoff is what they TRIED to hide from

i have no doubt as well they will deliver if i was getting 50,000$ for sending some emails i would deliver too! lmao

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
NattyLiteCoin

Activity: 912
Merit: 1021

If you don’t believe, why are you here?

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 05:47:48 PM

I can't argue the specifics of the $500k agreement nor have seen the contract. I can only speak to his character.

Also, it would not shock me if he raised enough money either.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████▀▀
  25X FASTER THAN BITCOIN, LIGHTNING NETWORK & ATOMIC SWAPS  
  TWITTER          TELEGRAM          REDDIT          DISCORD          MEDIUM          LINKEDIN  
          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████▄▄