Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:55:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DGEX.com multicurrency exchange BTC <-> NXT  (Read 47225 times)
jaakkop

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2013, 11:28:04 AM

BTC cashout is somehow malfunctioning. I'm trying to withdraw over 2 BTC with 1,4% fee but it throws me an error every time: "The maximum instant cashout is currently 2 BTC."
Should there be a withdraw limit with non-instant cashouts?

I'd buy that for a dollar bitcoin!
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GreekBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

getmonero.org

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2013, 12:59:41 PM

I tried to withdraw a small amount of BTC to this address : 12oq2dY8LXkrZcDrNT3Hwi6tcPVvmHufGs

instead it seems to have been sent to this: 12oq2dY8LXkrZcDrNT3Hwi6t

Although of course it is still pending since you cant actually send btc to non existing addresses i think.

Acount No: 2525

Please fix!
Vega

Activity: 739
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 01:10:35 PM

BTC cashout is somehow malfunctioning. I'm trying to withdraw over 2 BTC with 1,4% fee but it throws me an error every time: "The maximum instant cashout is currently 2 BTC."
Should there be a withdraw limit with non-instant cashouts?
Same here.
laowai80

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 02:46:42 PM

Server hardly responding, apparently too many wannabe squatters want some NXTs to try the alias system.
nov

Activity: 433
Merit: 251

Independent crypto developer

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2013, 03:12:23 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2013, 05:25:33 PM by nov

Why DGEX is not using SSL certificate - https protocol to make sure no third party person is listening communication, requests, payment info, secure information, etc. ?
It could hurt NXT credibility.

If there is not SSL (HTTPS) layer used, then anybody can see your password while you are logging in.
If a third party gets your password, then that third party can play with your DGEX account there normally as you you would be standardly logged in as client.

That means that with obtained password can withdrew any remaining coins BTC or NXT stored in DGEX.com!

BE CAREFUL! THERE IS NOT SSL PROTECTION AS IN ANY OTHER FINANCIAL INSTITUTION NORMALLY AS STANDARD IS!

If you find this info useful/helpful do not hesitate to donate NXT, next generation of Bitcoin.

NXT: 7779172109169010195

Graviton Capital Inc. is proud to present a genuine BTC <-> FRC realtime exchange:

DGEX.com

We got fed up with the miserable state of exchanging FRC manually, had some code lying around for projects that are "coming soon" forever, so I quite literally whipped myself to prepare the exchange from scratch during the past 24 hours. Fully functional, moderately debugged and tested, securitywise using our standard framework, should be well feasible for the use of FRC hoarders right now and other altcoin traders in the not so distant future.

* no demurrage
* no trading fees!
* 1% cashout fee
* instant deposits of FRC and BTC
* no hot wallets

The site is officially in testing phase, operated in best effort basis and nothing is guaranteed. Taking note of these points, happy trading and feel welcome to post any remarks that will be addressed in this thread or the freicoin.org thread.

WowDoge - DogeCoin Lightweight Wallet DOGE: DLoawzLvw5WvvpGUkSTxrwMgKhkamsqFo7
Vertigo - VertCoin Lightweight Wallet VTC: VertGv5nVwYYR7mTmDDeAP9et1NJyAsC9P | Exelite - ExeCoin Lightweight Wallet EXE: ELiteWbMDwX95YZj5Jf5BkHS54qbH7wpXg | Lightweight Wallet Creation Service
MultiCoin - Multiple Crypto Coin Lightweight Wallet in Development BTC: 1EKT9uaaDbTRuwjttFQbfax7KmGNZX32HP | BitcoinViewer - Bitcoin Balances & Transactions on iPhone/iPad BTC: 1NEvfbiA5Bs2sG2jqRdCidGUjLD5JjAjEZ
GreekBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

getmonero.org

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2013, 03:44:17 PM

I tried to withdraw a small amount of BTC to this address : 12oq2dY8LXkrZcDrNT3Hwi6tcPVvmHufGs

instead it seems to have been sent to this: 12oq2dY8LXkrZcDrNT3Hwi6t

Although of course it is still pending since you cant actually send btc to non existing addresses i think.

Acount No: 2525

Please fix!

I received! Everything good!
ledmaniak

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 04:58:25 PM

Guys, why can't I place sell orders >30% higher than my buy order?! I see prices >200% in the order book being executed.

Also: I tried changing my password to something safe, but the website give a lot of errors when I try characters like &*#, etc.

Do you need some help in coding a proper site in PHP? This CGI stuff really prevents a lot of my friends to start trading NXT...

Bitcoin: 1Cxi8BLvScSm1mW6kjb5MNeJZPrvAiYL6B
Litecoin: LLmjtrrq1ZeD51NSUJ8VanuQduW8Ma3jrs
nov

Activity: 433

Independent crypto developer

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2013, 05:02:04 PM

Yes, I observed the same issue in password with characters like &*#, etc.

The website collapsed.

Guys, why can't I place sell orders >30% higher than my buy order?! I see prices >200% in the order book being executed.

Also: I tried changing my password to something save but the website give a lot of errors when I try characters like &*#, etc.

Do you need some help in coding a proper site in PHP? This CGI stuff really prevents a lot of my friends to start trading NXT...

WowDoge - DogeCoin Lightweight Wallet DOGE: DLoawzLvw5WvvpGUkSTxrwMgKhkamsqFo7
Vertigo - VertCoin Lightweight Wallet VTC: VertGv5nVwYYR7mTmDDeAP9et1NJyAsC9P | Exelite - ExeCoin Lightweight Wallet EXE: ELiteWbMDwX95YZj5Jf5BkHS54qbH7wpXg | Lightweight Wallet Creation Service
MultiCoin - Multiple Crypto Coin Lightweight Wallet in Development BTC: 1EKT9uaaDbTRuwjttFQbfax7KmGNZX32HP | BitcoinViewer - Bitcoin Balances & Transactions on iPhone/iPad BTC: 1NEvfbiA5Bs2sG2jqRdCidGUjLD5JjAjEZ
metraque

Activity: 86

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 05:53:06 PM

I've just registered. What I have to say is... Your exchange website is BULLSHIT. It throws a lot of errors, even if it was launched about a year ago!!!! I'm pissed off.

How do you expect people to invest in NXT with this kind of exchange?

And WTF is THIS?!

http://www.dgex.com/trading.cgi :
"More detailed market data on the clients area."

Why you don't just put a link?
GCInc. (OP)

Activity: 566

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2013, 06:02:58 PM

It throws a lot of errors, even if it was launched about a year ago!!!!
The software was in fact developed 14 years ago by me.

It was not designed to handle the volumes and requirements of today's cryptocurrency environment, yet it is still performing trustfully despite the massive explosion of volume.

Thanks for your understanding and patience while we work to scale up operations to accommodate the circumstances.

ledmaniak

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 07:58:53 PM

Well, to be honest, if it's that old, how can we trust that the system meets current security standards? Wouldn't it be wiser to build something this simple in something like PHP? Shouldn't take more than a week. I would never ever have launched something like this when I would be involved in the project.

In other words: how do we know that when we deposit a few bitcoins and the system is actually trading the volumes it says, that our coins are safe? What if this 14 year old systems get's hacked? Flooded?

To be honest, I do trade a little bit on your system, but only a very, very small amount. I do not trust it.

Of course, no flame intended and just my BTC0.0002.

GCInc. (OP)

Activity: 566

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2013, 08:40:18 PM

14 years in the market means that the system is very strong. Basic security practices have been the same throughout the years.

The slightly more obscure CGI technology means mitigation of script kiddies flooding and also portion of hackers at the entry level

Going live with an old system with small time to market means enabling NXT price appreciation to 60x and exploding adoption that you are seeing right as we talk.

Build a "simple" financial system with php without years' of experience and you're set for collapse in no time.

Thanks for your trust on whatever level it is.

Mrjitter

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 09:05:57 PM

Hi

This is normal ?? 2 h since 19:44 transation was done and my wallet it´s empty .

Regards

Mrjitter

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 09:25:52 PM

Hi

This is normal ?? 2 h since 19:44 transation was done and my wallet it´s empty .

Regards

It specifically states 12-24 hours on the NXT withdrawal tab.

OK ... understood, thank you very much
GroinCoin

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 09:43:22 PM

can somebody please help me? I spent all last night trying to install nextclient and finally got it working today. I got on localhost7874 and made my passphrase to unlock my account. I then go on to dgex and bought 100 nextcoins, and withdrew them. now when I try to log back onto localhost nothing happens. I put in my passphrase and hit enter but it doesn't take me anywhere. I made a long passphrase and am positive I didn't have any typos. when you first create the password it doesn't ask you to type it out a second time to verify the password, so for this reason I was extra careful to make sure I typed it correctly.

when I first bring up localhost, a window pops up and says "intranet settings are turned off by default". do I need to turn these on or something? thanks to anyone that listens.
punkrock

Activity: 808
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 09:05:58 AM

Yesterday I used gdex to get some NXT on my "wallet". I did two transactions. After 8 hours I saw in my transactions that dgex sent the first NXT but the transaction had 0 confirmation and after some minutes the transaction was out of the list and never came back. What happened here?
xiubaka

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 09:40:08 AM

I wonder if the site is under a secure connection like https, because I only see http protocolo in the url bar of my browser..

In these case, my credential would be able to be stolen?
punkrock

Activity: 808
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 10:13:21 AM

There are many things on dgex.com that should be fixed.

- At first, HTTPS should be default. Your account details could be lost by a man-in-the-middle attack. Anyway you can force HTTPS. Just type it into your browser. It works.
- If I am logged in and I click FEES, FAQ or NEWS I am logged out
- If I am logged in and I click on MARKET and after that I click on HOME I got this:
Error 6: Unacceptable characters in '$sessionid' for s. Please try again.

Software error:

Can't call method "disconnect" on an undefined value at /var/www/dgex/lib/starter.pm line 81.
Compilation failed in require at /var/www/dgex/docs/account.cgi line 7.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /var/www/dgex/docs/account.cgi line 7.

- The HTTPS and HTTP version of the homepage is different (christmas hat / no christmas head on NXT-logo). Maybe there are some more important changes?! Anyway, the site has to be ONE version to be confidential.
allwelder
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 01:17:45 PM

GCInc,
Please give an explanation:
Code:
The order pricing limits are +/-30% per 6 hours.

Why?
the price now is 0.000012,why I can not place order according the price?
PLEASE GIVE explanation,PLEASE

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
ledmaniak

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 01:56:53 PM

14 years in the market means that the system is very strong. Basic security practices have been the same throughout the years.

The slightly more obscure CGI technology means mitigation of script kiddies flooding and also portion of hackers at the entry level

Going live with an old system with small time to market means enabling NXT price appreciation to 60x and exploding adoption that you are seeing right as we talk.

Build a "simple" financial system with php without years' of experience and you're set for collapse in no time.

Thanks for your trust on whatever level it is.
Sure I agree, at entry level. But you're talking about a lot of money in anonymous coins. Sooner or later, this will make more experienced attackers getting interested.

I was not talking about building of a complete financial system(obviously, that wouldn't be feasible in a week Smiley ). The complaints I am reading are about the vagueness of the interface, https, passwords that are limited to standard chars and constant logout. This is all related to the front-end of the website. So just a connection to the secure backend would be enough, should be feasible in a week(not talking about 16yo that just discovered scripting) and would help to increase volume and trust in NXT more.

Don't take this post as negative, it is just constructive criticism. I saw your server/website held strong during the DDoS, keep up the good work.

GCInc,
Please give an explanation:
Code:
The order pricing limits are +/-30% per 6 hours.

Why?
the price now is 0.000012,why I can not place order according the price?
PLEASE GIVE explanation,PLEASE
Total weirdness indeed. I see people placing buy and sell orders at those prices so it seems to be possible. Something else that got my attention yesterday is that there are trades of 1 or 2 NXT at somewhat regular intervals. This is below the minimum order quantity of 10NXT and if it would be a partial fill, why is the price of those orders much higher than the lowest ask price?? Just makes no sense.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: