Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 01:09:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DGEX.com multicurrency exchange BTC <-> NXT  (Read 47227 times)
GCInc. (OP)

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2014, 10:18:20 PM

DGEX.COM is a scam..

I waited over 1 week and never got my NXT Coins to my address - 18280127369483283274

Really?

http://87.230.14.1/nxt/nxt.cgi?action=2000&tra=14887084981455814653

articminer

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 11:14:16 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2014, 11:27:20 PM by articminer

DGEX.COM is a scam..

I waited over 1 week and never got my NXT Coins to my address - 18280127369483283274

Really?

http://87.230.14.1/nxt/nxt.cgi?action=2000&tra=14887084981455814653

Thanks I upgraded my client from 0.4.5 to 0.5.0  and my coins magically appeared.
klee
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 08:33:04 AM

I have an NXT withdrawal PENDING since 2014-01-05 21:25:47
de3mka

Activity: 102
Merit: 13

How do I change an avatar?

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 02:17:22 PM

Any idea when the fees will be reduced? Current withdraw fee for NXT at 0.9% seems insane.

Thanks

BTC: 16o89714EG9WGyi39NxifutFYk55QkxqQK
canth
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 02:57:30 PM

Any idea when the fees will be reduced? Current withdraw fee for NXT at 0.9% seems insane.

Thanks

The fees will go down when there's competition. IMO, what isn't acceptable is the amount of time it takes to process a withdrawal or deposit. If we're paying 0.9-1.4% for withdrawals and deposits, they should at least be performed quickly.

Going to try some XRP/NXT trading and see how well that works.

Maddin

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 07:33:47 PM

How can I transfer NxT from Dgex to Dgex? The account numbers are the same?
GCInc. (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2014, 12:05:58 AM

How can I transfer NxT from Dgex to Dgex? The account numbers are the same?
For now it's best to make a withdrawal and then deposit again.

klee
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 12:12:06 AM

Release my coins please, this is ridiculous!
GCInc. (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2014, 01:47:52 AM

Sorry! With the recent incidents we were careful with larger withdrawals, and yours was accidentally skipped in yesterday's batch runs. Thanks for your understanding.

klee
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 02:38:37 AM

Sorry! With the recent incidents we were careful with larger withdrawals, and yours was accidentally skipped in yesterday's batch runs. Thanks for your understanding.
Got it thx!
Patel
Legendary

Activity: 1321
Merit: 1007

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2014, 07:17:06 PM

Dgex has frozen my deposit for 364k nxt

Has this happened to anyone else? I am freaking out because its alot of BTC worth and they are saying something about fraud on their account.

I hope I get it back!
canth
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 07:29:26 PM

Has this happened to anyone else? I am freaking out because its alot of BTC worth and they are saying something about fraud on their account.

I hope I get it back!

Can't say I've had it happen to me. GCInc has always been responsive for me - I'd be surprised if it doesn't get sorted out.

rick2718

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 08:03:30 AM

I waited nearly 2 weeks for a response, for what should have been
the simplest of problems (first deposit into account)... if that's any indication, you may need to be prepared
for a much longer wait yet.

good luck with it, I hope you get them back... though under the dgex terms and conditions, they
don't belong to you:

"Once a deposit is made, the funds transferred become the property of DGEX.com and
    the client can hold no claim for the funds displayed on their DGEX.com account..."

"Refund Policy: While DGEX.com is aiming for bona fide operationability, there are no refunds.
   All deposits are considered final purchases of digital tokens within the DGEX.com database only."
GCInc. (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2014, 08:13:17 AM

good luck with it, I hope you get them back... though under the dgex terms and conditions, they
don't belong to you
That's true and it has not been enforced yet. It may need to be enforced for fraudulent accounts, as the operation is suffering constant bombarding of the most clever ways of swindling anyone could ever come up with.

All genuine funds with no fraud belong to the account holders. You got your money, right? Why do you voice your doubt we would not pay someone else? Do you have an agenda?

rick2718

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 09:08:59 AM

Quoting policy should not cause irritation, they are not my words.

While your statement:

"All genuine funds with no fraud belong to the account holders"

is certainly what one would expect, it directly contradicts the terms which must
be agreed to before using the service - they clearly state that the funds are
the property of dgex.com.  Since the terms take precedence over any comments here,
your statement is not true.

I have no agenda, own no nxt, am not employed by, have ownership of, or interest
in any competing entity, nor do I have intention of any of these in the future. I
do on the other hand care about people (even unknown to me) who lose, or fear losing
their assets.

Sending funds to ones account is actually unconditionally transferring complete ownership
of those funds to dgex?  it is not really so hard to see why that concerns/offends

GCInc. (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2014, 04:37:18 PM

Sending funds to ones account is actually unconditionally transferring complete ownership
of those funds to dgex?  it is not really so hard to see why that concerns/offends
Yes. If you are not fine with that theoretical phrase, do not do business with DGEX. You have a free choice. It seems though that your point is a negative agenda against DGEX, but you seem to have hard time getting it through coherently.

Crypto business is like that. There is nothing else than our terms guaranteeing us from being held responsible for NXT network failures, potential hacking cases, whatever that this extremely risky business field may bring. If the NXT network fails and takes your NXT on DGEX, or if a hacker succeeds to steal the 75M NXT storage, no we will not pay you out. Anyone claiming that they would, lies.

When I say account holders' money belongs to them, I am not lying. I am morally cultivated and know what is right and what is wrong, and act according to that. However, if we lose account holder's money and are unable to compensate, it naturally becomes account holder's loss. Being  unable means it is impossible. The terms state it clearly and on your face. If you are not fine with that, I suggest you seek an NXT exchange using nicer poetry to lure customers without any more real guarantees than what DGEX offers.

tracphil

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 05:05:43 PM

Yes. If you are not fine with that theoretical phrase, do not do business with DGEX. You have a free choice. It seems though that your point is a negative agenda against DGEX, but you seem to have hard time getting it through coherently.

Crypto business is like that. There is nothing else than our terms guaranteeing us from being held responsible for NXT network failures, potential hacking cases, whatever that this extremely risky business field may bring. If the NXT network fails and takes your NXT on DGEX, or if a hacker succeeds to steal the 75M NXT storage, no we will not pay you out. Anyone claiming that they would, lies.

When I say account holders' money belongs to them, I am not lying. I am morally cultivated and know what is right and what is wrong, and act according to that. However, if we lose account holder's money and are unable to compensate, it naturally becomes account holder's loss. Being  unable means it is impossible. The terms state it clearly and on your face. If you are not fine with that, I suggest you seek an NXT exchange using nicer poetry to lure customers without any more real guarantees than what DGEX offers.

Well said.
Patel
Legendary

Activity: 1321
Merit: 1007

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2014, 08:02:44 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2014, 01:54:35 AM by Patel

I hope I get it back!

Can't say I've had it happen to me. GCInc has always been responsive for me - I'd be surprised if it doesn't get sorted out.

I got my NXT back but paid a tax.
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 09:19:28 PM

of those funds to dgex?  it is not really so hard to see why that concerns/offends

The T.O.S. is not theoretical. It is the word that will be taken as legitimate in the eyes of the law and is the contractual expectation when signing up for a dgex account. It is also the basis for which the expectation of your handling of future matters is based. Otherwise why have it? What is theoretical is your "promise" or any other statements you make that contradicts the T.O.S.

This is indeed weird.   When you transfer coin to any crypto exchange... the coin resides in their wallet and not yours.   So if the crypt pexchange gets hacked,  then it is their responsibility to compensate.   Now if your account on the crypto-exchange was hacked because of your own negligence... well then in this world.... it is your responsibility.

So if an exchange accepts an insecure currency, then it is their responsibility to secure it or not exchange it at all. 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Ola

Activity: 311
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 10:14:20 PM

I have sent several thousand nxt to my account several hours ago the transaction already has a lot confirmations please let me know what is going on so I can get my funds back, thank you.

Account ID :1434

I have also pm'd you the details of the transactions.

does anyone know if there is an issue with dgex right now? thanks

Nxter,Bitcoiner,Ether highlevel developer working to improve the world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: