Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:27:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can bitcoin improve the economy of a country?  (Read 52240 times)
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:46:03 AM

Bitcoin has a tremendous effect, now everyone is feeling the profit from the bitcoin price increase, and I think if managed properly and legalized by the state then I'm sure bitcoin can improve the economy of a country, for example is in china that helps reduce unemployment.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:53:19 AM

yes i m sure bitcoin can improve the economy of this country, but it has to be legalize. secondly use myself as a reference, it has changed my way of living and depend on no one.   
Yeah I am a lot so very sure that it I will happen soon because the value and the bitcoin opportunities is getting high day by day and now almost all the people know the bitcoin and they are using the bitcoin, for now you are using the other resources for the bitcoin and you are not getting the income from it but in the future you will see how fast the bitcoin network will spread all around the world.
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:57:28 AM

Bitcoin has a tremendous effect, now everyone is feeling the profit from the bitcoin price increase, and I think if managed properly and legalized by the state then I'm sure bitcoin can improve the economy of a country, for example is in china that helps reduce unemployment.

Of course Bitcoin can change the economy of a country, especially a developing country or a middle-level country. For such countries, the price of currencies such as dollars and Bitcoins is huge compared to the super powers countries such as America and Russia. With 10 dollars alone, it can be used to buy various purposes in a middle country.

Therefore, if the population utilizes Bitcoin properly and good, I think it will change the economy of everyone and of course the country will grow. It seems to me that middle-income countries should make use of such currencies as a tool to improve their lives.
zhopas

Activity: 323
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:22:48 AM

Today many countries accept bitcoin as a virtual currency, is it because bitcoin is so high that they think bitcoin can change the country's economy, or because the country has many bitcoin users already?

Yes bitcoin can help the economy to grow, we all know that bitcoin has a great value so it can help the economy to be better. Nowadays there's a lot of user of bitcoin so it may the economy will grow because of the help of bitcoin.
semutracing

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:38:27 AM

Today many countries accept bitcoin as a virtual currency, is it because bitcoin is so high that they think bitcoin can change the country's economy, or because the country has many bitcoin users already?

yes of course, because later can be a substitute for legal payments and of course it is very influential. And later the middle class people can learn to earn income from bitcoin, because we know can benefit more than just bitcoin
Raufjoze

Activity: 317
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:52:19 AM

bitcoin only changes the economy for its users, if for the country level is still far away, the example of Indonesia, bitcoin users a lot, but not yet changed the Indonesian economy, only change the user's economy only.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1568
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 03:58:33 AM

Yes your speculations are correct mate. I can also see an angle that the government in my country accepted Bitcoin. Here are my possible factors; Maybe because they can see a potential in investing into cryptocurrency despite Bitcoins characteristics especially being a decentralized asset. The crypto community in the country is increasing and most these enthusiasts are using Bitcoin as form of payment. Other thing is the ability of Bitcoin to transact to any point of the world in just a matter of seconds, I mean Bitcoin is fast secure and transparent. Bitcoins value is also a big thing to them and us investors as our local fiat currency has low rates. Bitcoin is accessible in almost anyone and anywhere here in our country to those who has internet connection and knowledge on cryptocurrency.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:38:00 AM

I think so, if bitcoin could be of help to an individual person given a chance others too will somehow learn to adapt the system and grow it is also possible for the improvement of the economy of ones country.
Bitcoin is no doubt very much profitable thing and it can help anyone in making his economic condition better. But the fact is it is not at all possible for bitcoin to improve the economic condition of this whole world and that too all alone.

Bitcoin can play a very major role in making the economic condition of this world better but still there needs lot more opportunities which can help the people.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:49:51 AM

Yes of cause bitcoin can help boost the economy of a country, if the transactions of bitcoin is made legal in any country they economy will never remain the same most especially in developing countries.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:06:48 PM

yes, if you study Venezuelan Hyperinflation, Venezuelans Are Surviving In Hyperinflation By Mining Bitcoin https://www.bitcoinmarketinsider.com/venezuelans-are-surviving-in-hyperinflation-by-mining-bitcoin/
There are so many things and values that bitcoin creates, that would obviously make it improve the standard of living of anyone who is smart enough to make use of those values and apparently help lead to improving the economic standard of such country as more people get involved.

Like you said, a lot of people are surviving in Venezuela, Zimbabwe, etc despite the hyperinflation not just by mining bitcoin but involving themselves in activities that can help them earn bitcoin and live better, that obviously is one good way to make it better for the people.
MOTHIT

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:30:44 PM

The usage of Bitcoin and the users of Bitcoin in each and every country is very much low so I think Bitcoin cannot improve the economy of a countsry it is fact and we should accept it.

About improvement of the financial status of individual person who involved with bitcoin is improved it has been proved that is also a fact and we have to accept it.

We can expect in future that Bitcoin will improve the countries economy as day by day user of bitcoin is growing so we should wait and see the acceptance of countries how bring changes in the country economy.

CryptoLoverz

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:33:56 PM

absolutely can i think.
one poor person if join on this forum and do what we to do he will be rich man in some month.nit just one person. how about some country try to use bitcoin perfectly? it will change many people maybe
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:34:53 PM

Definitely yes, bitcoin can improved the economy of the country because people using bitcoin can developed there way of living. Also, to those people having already money due to the bitcoin will provide some business in the society and to help the different charity. Smiley
The way bitcoin is helping so many people to earn such a huge amount of money and that too in such a short period of time, I think bitcoin is already contributing a lot in making the economic condition of not only the people better but also the country and the world as well.

Bitcoin is the best thing and it can play a very vital role in making the economic condition better, we only need to believe in bitcoin.
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:39:39 PM

Many countries in the world have already  accepted bitcoin and many are learning the advantages of bitcoin and trying to apply it in there country. Bitcoin can help a country  to increase it economy and bitcoin can also prove as a solution to unemployment in the country more and more people will get opportunity to earn money through bitcoin and this will lead to the economic growth of the country.
DPrillio

Activity: 693

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:11:35 PM

Yes your speculations are correct mate. I can also see an angle that the government in my country accepted Bitcoin. Here are my possible factors; Maybe because they can see a potential in investing into cryptocurrency despite Bitcoins characteristics especially being a decentralized asset. The crypto community in the country is increasing and most these enthusiasts are using Bitcoin as form of payment. Other thing is the ability of Bitcoin to transact to any point of the world in just a matter of seconds, I mean Bitcoin is fast secure and transparent. Bitcoins value is also a big thing to them and us investors as our local fiat currency has low rates. Bitcoin is accessible in almost anyone and anywhere here in our country to those who has internet connection and knowledge on cryptocurrency.
Yes i also agree that bitcoin can improve the economy of the country for the reason mention above, i am just adding the other side story not only the acceptance of government in one's country but for the people who are spending time in all the way to earn bitcoin and if this people prosper and improve their financial status then i think it is a big help in the society in terms of goods taxation and maybe some people start a new business that government can be benefited in terms of business tax.

Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:39:16 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2017, 12:02:27 AM by Bellator

Definitely yes, bitcoin can improved the economy of the country because people using bitcoin can developed there way of living. Also, to those people having already money due to the bitcoin will provide some business in the society and to help the different charity. Smiley
The way bitcoin is helping so many people to earn such a huge amount of money and that too in such a short period of time, I think bitcoin is already contributing a lot in making the economic condition of not only the people better but also the country and the world as well.

Bitcoin is the best thing and it can play a very vital role in making the economic condition better, we only need to believe in bitcoin.
That is right, bitcoin is a big help of increasing the financial status and capability of every individual who are earning on it and as far as i know that there are so many people now working for bitcoin because of its precious value that can be earned over a short span of time, and as that simple reason alone. We can realize that if there are many people getting rich by means of bitcoins then the place or the society where they have lived can also improve, because there are more money circulated in buying and selling so there is fast tax circulation so that way of the system of the government we will benefit.

meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:44:02 PM

Perhaps they have learned to adapt the usage of bitcoin. I also think that somehow it affects the economy of a certain country, both positively and negatively. Like what they say, "A sell no matter how is still a sell." Due to this, the economy of that country increases as well.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
tumokatok

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:46:28 PM

The bitcoin future I see is very good and to my knowledge Bitcoin users are the majority of students, unemployed and lay people who do not have a steady job.If what I mentioned successfully dibitcoin automatic they have an income.Because already have money then the higher spending and impact on the country's economy
katana2w

Activity: 133

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:04:55 PM

yes, if you study Venezuelan Hyperinflation, Venezuelans Are Surviving In Hyperinflation By Mining Bitcoin https://www.bitcoinmarketinsider.com/venezuelans-are-surviving-in-hyperinflation-by-mining-bitcoin/
There are so many things and values that bitcoin creates, that would obviously make it improve the standard of living of anyone who is smart enough to make use of those values and apparently help lead to improving the economic standard of such country as more people get involved.

Like you said, a lot of people are surviving in Venezuela, Zimbabwe, etc despite the hyperinflation not just by mining bitcoin but involving themselves in activities that can help them earn bitcoin and live better, that obviously is one good way to make it better for the people.

The main point for my country - it is transparency. Bitcoin can do that - so the answer is "yes". But I am not sure that bitcoin can improve the economy fast. And it's bad.
warr1979

Activity: 564
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:12:59 PM

Many countries in the world have already  accepted bitcoin and many are learning the advantages of bitcoin and trying to apply it in there country. Bitcoin can help a country  to increase it economy and bitcoin can also prove as a solution to unemployment in the country more and more people will get opportunity to earn money through bitcoin and this will lead to the economic growth of the country.
Beside these benefit, there are many people take advantage the unknowledge of newbie and scam a lot of money through Bitcoin.
In my country, because the price of Bitcoin has pumped many percents from earlier of this year till today made many people interested this investment field.
Among them, there are many newbie got scammed by ponzi, scammer groups, some scam forms: group signal pump coin (trap pump, controlled by member and owner these groups), invest in ICO (ICO scam), ...
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: