Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:41:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can bitcoin improve the economy of a country?  (Read 52240 times)
Bella Thorne

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:52:42 PM

i guess no . Bitcoin transactions to slow  .to many forks was in past and will be in future
Definitely it's a yes, because bitcoin can gives or can open many oppurtunity for many people, so if the people have a chance or oppurtunity to have work or earn money so our economy will be more great because it reduces unemployed person and its helps a student like me to have a chance to graduate and if that will happen the economy of our country will be more good.

hannahB4

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:30:26 PM

Bitcoin can improve the economy of a country in the sense of increasing peoples standard of living and welfare, this two are use to  measures nation's growth. This will be as a result of people investing money into bitcoin.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
staywoke081

Activity: 211

Santa Coin

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:13:50 PM

Today many countries accept bitcoin as a virtual currency, is it because bitcoin is so high that they think bitcoin can change the country's economy, or because the country has many bitcoin users already?

It is smart because bitcoin can not be stopped as an international store of value so you may as well accept it if your citizens are going to use it. Otherwise you increase the underground and illegal activity and as a government or state this is the opposite of what you want to do. Smart countries will start creating their own cryptocurrencies so they can track the users who are using it. We will which country is smart then  Roll Eyes

Feuerbach

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:08:23 PM

Bitcoin can improve the socio-economic situation in the country. Reduce the level of unemployment, poverty, increase the purchasing power of citizens, which increase the turnover. But earning on the cue ball, people will not pay taxes from this activity, which is not in the interest of the state.
Raihan050

Activity: 443

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:13:15 AM

absolutely  yes. I believe Bitcon may a effective steps to improve the economy of a country.  if people know how to earn bitcoins than that country economy will be improved.

paul00

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:07:21 AM

Yes, I think bitcoin can improve the economy of the country since it makes living for the citizens pf each country. Our economy is affected by the financial stability of the people and having more stable finances due to additional income we get from bitcoin makes our economy better. Also, I think bitcoin increases the employment rate and decreases poverty for it really provides people finances once they dedicated theirselves to it.
_Dawid_

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:43:28 AM

I think it is more because a lot of people own some bitcoins or any other crypto currency and here is the point. Why a lot of country accept crypto? Because it is a perfect chance to make a new type of taxes and just earn some money it is very easy and apparent. The huge step will be or is currently when country accept crypto as a payment medium for a more serious things.
splat44

Activity: 384
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:10:57 AM

Yes,Bitcoin will improve country in the world. If people know how to barely use bitcoin it will help every human rich, the world needs to have financial stability. People in the middle stage and poverty stage will get improve in society.
4U

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:45:57 AM

Very interesting thread!
I can see 2 ways how BTC can help economy.

1) Bring stability and electronic payments to countries which has high inflation and dont has the grid for electronic payments but has internet and mobile phones.

2) For developed countries btc can bring new technologies and companies thus innovation and new work spaces with jobs.
Yes its true bitcoin is going to help in many countries regarding economy because bitcoin have already reduce unemployment in many countries and in poor country its role is very great and the people they have changed their life just because of bitcoin so I think bitcoin is one of the useful currency for world and that’s why countries are going to accept bitcoin.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:37:05 AM

Very interesting thread!

1) Bring stability and electronic payments to countries which has high inflation and dont has the grid for electronic payments but has internet and mobile phones.

2) For developed countries btc can bring new technologies and companies thus innovation and new work spaces with jobs.
Yes its true bitcoin is going to help in many countries regarding economy because bitcoin have already reduce unemployment in many countries and in poor country its role is very great and the people they have changed their life just because of bitcoin so I think bitcoin is one of the useful currency for world and that’s why countries are going to accept bitcoin.

Would countries accept bitcoin just because people are changing the course of their lives with it or is the government going to take advantage of rising number of bitcoin users in your country? I think it's the latter. The government is going to take as much as they can from you and if they start accepting bitcoins by themselves, then they might not be able to do that. The more tax they can collect, the more money they can corrupt.

If your government is corrupt, no matter how much tax they put in cashing out bitcoins or even if they require you to declare your bitcoin address so they can check its history, you are just going to end up helping your government officials richer than they already are. No matter what we do, the economy is going to stay low because the money that's for the people aren't really going to the people. Even when we donate our money to charity, there's also corruption going on. What you put in the donation box doesn't really go to poor kids. The only way you are actually going to be able to help your country is by helping the people by yourself. You can never improve the economy of a country where the government is corrupt.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

jepoyr1

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:01:04 AM

It is a proven reality that Bitcoin has successfully changed the fate of billions of people.  Looking forward to change, these people are the people of a country! Because bitcoin has improved the quality of life of people, So, without any doubt, the development of the country is depending  on Bitcoin!
metenjean

Activity: 854
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:16:21 AM

Very interesting thread!

I dont really think BTC matters to bring stability since it purpose was to create annonymous transactions and a government will always want to have a control over the economy stability of the country and if you're talking about the poor country changed their life because of bitcoin then i think its just another nonsense because there will be no country in the world yet the people inside who improved because of using another currency than their own. Some people might but if we're talking about the economy of their a country then i suggest you read a book  Grin Grin
z38630610
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:18:54 AM

Today many countries accept bitcoin as a virtual currency, is it because bitcoin is so high that they think bitcoin can change the country's economy, or because the country has many bitcoin users already?

İnvesting with bitcoin is not only enough for imroving the economy of a country. But also governments have to analyse bitcoin in depth. They have to form their economies through bitcoin investments of other countries. They have to keep in touch with other bitcoin countries. Then it will be good for economy of  countries.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:19:57 AM

I really think it can because it decreases unrmployment. However, government cannot get any taxes from bitcoin since it is not yet taxable, which good for the users because income from bitcoin is sometimes higher compared to salaries from job.
Gondwanaland

Activity: 354

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:38:38 AM

I think bitcoin may help to improve the economy of one country. We all know that bitcoin has a great value so if there 's a lot of people using bitcoin in each country it may help to grow the country. Looking forward for the better change of each economy of the country for better livings.

RATEONIUM              Twitter       Telegram     Reddit   
GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT
██  ██ SERVICE RATING PLATFORM Gothic ██  ██
swordling143

Activity: 360

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:04:09 AM

Of course it can. With bitcoin's value, I am quite confident that it has the capability to improve a country's economic status. Not just bitcoin but other cryptocurrencies as well. It is considered the next step of advancement in technology.
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:04:22 AM

Well for me, it actually depends upon the legalization of bitcoin in one country. If it's legal in one country, then yes it can improve that country's economy. However, if it's not legal then it cannot do any good to a country's economy as it is not considered valuable in that country.
Frostyroar

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:10:39 AM

Yes it can if everyone will earn lot form bitcoin then the salary of everyone would increase this will mean the economy will increase and people will earn more in real life and in bitcoin it is beneficial for everyone.
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:21:16 AM

Well for me, it actually depends upon the legalization of bitcoin in one country. If it's legal in one country, then yes it can improve that country's economy. However, if it's not legal then it cannot do any good to a country's economy as it is not considered valuable in that country.
yeah its depend on the countries acceptance of bitcoin once it is accepted it will create new investment in a country the economy will improve and gain taxes, when may investors will flood in the country it create new job and that will countries economy.

Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:37:16 AM

Bitcoin is very useful as a new stream of investment, with proper regulation. After all, it can destroy the national currency, and the economy is unlikely to raise, tax is not taxed, but people's livelihood will rise.
Right. Bitcoin gives benefit to people but not the country as a whole because there is no tax coming from it.  Gives opportunity to reduce the unemployment rate of the country even not recognizes by the government that people can earn not only in the imdustry but also in the internet.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: