Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:07:25 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can bitcoin improve the economy of a country?  (Read 52243 times)
hkabir

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 10:50:03 AM

According to me, yes bitcoin can improve the Economy of a country and already we are seeing most economically establish country like japan,Rusia,Chaina,Sigapure and thailand already approved bitcoin.
deviant99

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:56:11 AM

There's a possibility or chances that bitcoin can improve the economy . But the question is at the people; on how can they manage it to take the advantage of bitcoins and having a benefit of it to the country. I've already read an article about it, where bitcoin is recognized the full potential  of it to their country. Countries that will evolve in this matter has a bigger chance in the near future.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
JSEcoin

Activity: 261
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:04:16 AM

I think it will do more harm than good to most economies. Mainstream adoption of cryptocurrencies might eventually lead to devaluation of fiat local government controlled currencies. Things like bonds markets would be affected really badly and inflation could get out of control. The only economies that might benefit will be the ones that adopt early and create a good business atmosphere for cryptocurrency to flourish.

JSEcoin is a browser mined blockchain, powered by webmasters and built for mainstream adoption
Live platform since August 2017 - ICO starts 11th July 2018
https://jsecoin.com
Urbanbypas

Activity: 171

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:05:52 PM

Crypto currency is a new technology that directly and indirectly moves the economy forward. Countries that prohibit bitcoin remain in the past.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
giga_999

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 12:18:23 PM

Not only BTC can improve the economy, other newborn coins can also contribute. Only thing is to increase awareness within the society with regard the coins. For example, CH has started giving rewards in its tokens on its platform by creating ist eco-system. product+custmer, direct dialog. You as a platfro user give feedbacks to a project regarding their products and get rewarded with a token. you can check the tasks here

cr o w d F o r c e    ▸▸▸   [ Private Sale: Open ]
Global Decentralized Network Of Micro Businesses
brainape

Activity: 328
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:51:58 PM

Not only BTC can improve the economy, other newborn coins can also contribute. Only thing is to increase awareness within the society with regard the coins. For example, CH has started giving rewards in its tokens on its platform by creating ist eco-system. product+custmer, direct dialog. You as a platfro user give feedbacks to a project regarding their products and get rewarded with a token. you can check the tasks here
yes you are right. bitcoin is a digital cryptocurrency and can change a lot of people life so it means that it will must change the economy of a country, as we know that bitcoin is directly and indirectly simply means that it can prove or destroy the economy power of a country.
mithon2017

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:56:56 PM

Bitcoin is is the great currency of online market. Its can change the country economy. It is solved many economy  problem. Many country accept Bitcoin is so high that they think Bitcoin changes the country economy.i hope Bitcoin can changed the be country economy. Because many Bitcoin users already used Bitcoin. They can Eran a lot of money. This money are investment many useful things... Bitcoin help all time is users.. so it is very effective for country economy. At last , I hope it will change the country economy. So everybody should be using Bitcoin
Bonakid

Activity: 224
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:15:50 PM

Today many countries accept bitcoin as a virtual currency, is it because bitcoin is so high that they think bitcoin can change the country's economy, or because the country has many bitcoin users already?
Bitcoin now is indemand because it can help many people to give another source of income.And it is the only digital currency that has many benefits that can improve our economy from poverty if people will work hard for this kind of cryptocurrency it can solved the main problem of our country.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:21:58 PM

Maybe yes it can change the economy of one country.In which the population of using bitcoin is almost 1/3 of the population of the country.
It is true when they implement the bitcoin in our economy then that the start of bitcoin will be improve the country since business man are using bitcoins here in my country and other seeing the bitcoin and they knowing it better because of bitcoin lots of peple here in my country are having a good income because of it. Those jobless are earning thru internet.
InstaforGirIs

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:21:17 PM

I think that bitcoin can not enhance the economic climate of the nation, because it is just a currency, and never something for fixing economic problems. It all depends about how the government uses it.
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:14:54 AM

Yes definitely bitcoin improves economy of the country..gives extra income to all people ..a big opportunity to those unemployed  and make their life better Kiss Smiley
BIackSword

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:29:21 AM

I think it would be advised to broaden your property.Battle generally eats up the currency from the included countries. So many people put their lot of money in precious metal or any other precious metals.Bitcoin doesn't have country, there is a strong possibility that it may stand up to a battle relatively unharmed.I would depart a part of my profit bitcoin.
Inpainsincethen

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:05:54 AM

thank you for support guys. your support is essential to all of us. we really appreciate it.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:34:52 AM

Today many countries accept bitcoin as a virtual currency, is it because bitcoin is so high that they think bitcoin can change the country's economy, or because the country has many bitcoin users already?
yeah,providing extra income or other ways or earning helps the every individual thats involve in crypto by then they improve thier living so if the people of that country has profit then the governments inflation rate decreases and the effect is in the economy.better living of the peoples country is the goal of every government and so the bitcoin or crypto does
noracortez

Activity: 129

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:43:12 AM

I think we can adopt in mass this technology. There is security and transparency. This is the future!  Cheesy
herlips

Activity: 79

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:54:59 AM

I think it can but not in poor countries. Some just use bitcoin to avoid taxes in paying bills and etc. And poor countries rely on that taxes their people needs to pay so bitcoin is not good for those country.
Jaxelrell

Activity: 85

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:58:07 AM

Of coure it can improve the economy of a country. With bitcoin many people are making money with it so they are earning more. They will more money this means that they are going to spend it.

If they spend it the sellers will be earn from it so the economy will improve.
hacekd

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:27:14 AM

Bitcoin may indeed can change the economy in a state, but still if in the country is still a lot of people who do not understand about the technology will be difficult.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
lesfrigosa

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:36:41 AM

bitcoin only changes the economy for its users, if for the country level is still far away, the example of Indonesia, bitcoin users a lot, but not yet changed the Indonesian economy, only change the user's economy only.

No I think you are wrong about bitcoin that it doesn’t change the economy to a country it only change the economy of a person from we observe that if a person economy become good so this is also a good thing for government because they will not work for that person to make his/her life because that person doing it own way.
Yes I agree with you this is a question now a days countries are going to accept bitcoin so the question is why they are going to accept bitcoin because they know that bitcoin can play a big role in their economy as we know that bitcoin reduce unemployment in many countries so there is no doubt that bitcoin can play a role in economy.
The bigger benefits of bitcoin are going to be for those countries that are early adopters, since they are going to receive huge investments and may receive even tourism from people that want to spend their bitcoins however as bitcoin becomes more mainstream and it is accepted all over the world those benefits are going to disappear as now you will be able to use bitcoin everywhere and not only in those countries.
I agree with you if the bitcoin members are going up in a country then there salaries will go up to i mean how much they make in one month and this means if everyone in a country uses bitcoin then everyone's salary's will go up and the country will go up then.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:44:27 AM

Of coure it can improve the economy of a country. With bitcoin many people are making money with it so they are earning more. They will more money this means that they are going to spend it.

If they spend it the sellers will be earn from it so the economy will improve.
A lot of income with bitcoin is very possible for the people in a country because bitcoin is now very expensive and earning bitcoin is not that difficult so i think that bitcoin can still give chances for the people to earn a lot of money that can cause for their economy to grow because a lot of income means a lot of money that can be spent in different things.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: