Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:51:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can bitcoin improve the economy of a country?  (Read 52243 times)
keltics

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:06:46 AM

Today many countries accept bitcoin as a virtual currency, is it because bitcoin is so high that they think bitcoin can change the country's economy, or because the country has many bitcoin users already?

Oh no, I don't think so. No fees, so taxes so it cant help to improve economy.
plaintiff77

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:26:37 AM

It can definitely improve the economy of a certain country. We can see how fast the exchange rate of bitcoin changes and it goes higher and higher as time passes by which is a great deal to everyone who uses bitcoin for years now.it is believed the highest rating currency. If one certain person owns at least one bitcoin, this has totally changed his life because it has a very big rate.since poverty is one of the most severe problem of our economy so meaning this is one great blessing to the masses. It can also solve financial problems of the economy since we earned bigger compared to what we get from a regular job if we have one.
omashi

Activity: 54
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 11:42:40 AM

yeah, in today's world most governments if not all has a lot of flaws in their monetary system to say the least, giving the monetary sovereignty back to the people as it used to be in the past will give us more prosperity and harmony, and smaller governments with responsible spending which is always a good thing.

CBT ◆◆ CommerceBlock ◆◆ CBT
Creating Decentralised Financial Infrastructure (https://www.commerceblock.com/)
◆ Whitepaper (https://www.commerceblock.com/commerceblock-whitepaper.pdf) ◆ ANN Thread (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2613540) ◆ Github (https://github.com/commerceblock) ◆ Twitter (https://twitter.com/commerceblock) ◆ Telegram (https://t.me/joinchat/Ge36IURXhKAS_6HTznUXUg) ◆
balacklava666

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:43:34 AM

can, if people in the country are consistent in playing bitcoin, otherwise it will be the same
imamimam1234

Activity: 316
Merit: 101

The Winner Stands Alone

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:46:59 AM

yes of course. it will help unemployment and poverty people to get what they need.but it's back to each country whether legalize bitcoin or not. if a country do accept bitcoin it's mean that someday the government will take control  too in the name of  taxes and fees for each bitcoin transactions and that's is a part of how economy works. That's my opinion. CMIIW Smiley
Nanot

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:54:39 AM

Today many countries accept bitcoin as a virtual currency, is it because bitcoin is so high that they think bitcoin can change the country's economy, or because the country has many bitcoin users already?
Legalization of using bitcoin as a financial provision can increase an economy ,because of the reason that peole can't need any fees or additionals and money subract. That makes a big impack in terms of increasing a level of an economy

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
Greasysprite

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:56:31 AM

I think it can because  a lot of people already use bitcoin and if the people in the country get rich because of bitcoin then the whole country is rich witch means that the economy in the country will be better i think. Or i am completely wrong.
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:16:22 PM

Yes! Bitcoin can improve the economy of a particular country because if there are many bitcoin user in that country we can't say that there are many unemployed person or we can say that there are a few people has suffering of unemployment because most of them has a good income and has the capability to support their selves.
You are fair in your statement and this is the time to have bitcoin at the best value and the price I hope the future of the bitcoin will give you the best prices and the future of the bitcoin will increase with time and we will see the fast growth of the bitcoin and the safe value of the bitcoin will give all the people to take a part in the economy of the country as I know the bitcoin is giving the chance to the people who are having the much profit.
Drixy

Activity: 168

reading.......

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:25:15 PM

Depending on the government who manage a certain country. It has only two possibilities its either good or badit is not yet a guarantee to have a positively impact in some countries and some tries to regulate it. If bitcoin will be used widely all around the world i guess it will have some consequences to it as is to convert digital currency to currency.
supto005

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:30:47 PM

yeah! it's quite possible.
Bitcoin improve the economy of a country as well as it also more effective when there are more bitcoin user.
perfect999

Activity: 1610
Merit: 299

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:04:24 PM

bitcoin can improve the country's economy if the country agrees with bitcoin. some countries do not accept bitcoin, because they think bitcoin will damage the currency exchange rate of the country
They are not legalizing bitcoin not for the reason you have said, that is just an imitation. Reality is they want the bitcoin currency under their control. They want to operate bitcoin as per their rule while bitcoin is totally against this.

So, they make some notorious talks about it at the end. Bitcoin is amazing in making the economy of any country and this will be clear in future.
Hoganye

Activity: 625
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:15:21 PM

bitcoin can improve the country's economy if the country agrees with bitcoin. some countries do not accept bitcoin, because they think bitcoin will damage the currency exchange rate of the country
They are not legalizing bitcoin not for the reason you have said, that is just an imitation. Reality is they want the bitcoin currency under their control. They want to operate bitcoin as per their rule while bitcoin is totally against this.

So, they make some notorious talks about it at the end. Bitcoin is amazing in making the economy of any country and this will be clear in future.
But the fact, do the government accept that? They do not need a currency make them lose profits, no one wants that. The government hate cryptocurrency because it can changes the world's economy in future. IF the rich man use cryptocurrency, they can have power to against the government and control the world.
bs9

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:09:20 PM

I think it is. Bitcoin can improve the economy of a country. Many people are now getting interested to the bitcoin because they became ware that the bitcoin is now very valuable.
Yes but need more annoucement and permission to legal.Bitcoin is illegal many country and they didnot  believe bitcoin or any virtual coin like our some asia  country.I think bitcoin can improve the economy any country
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:08:34 PM

absolutely  yes. I believe Bitcon may a effective steps to improve the economy of a country.  if people know how to earn bitcoins than that country economy will be improved.
There is no way that we can actually deny the worth of bitcoin. Bitcoin can for sure improve the economy of any country to an extent that we cannot even think of. The only thing which is required is the interest of the people living in that country as well as government. Bitcoin itself cannot do anything. It is you who has to make the best possible use of bitcoin in order to make your country a better place to live.

supermam

Activity: 209

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:06:06 PM

I believe that when the time comes and Bitcoin is already accepted as a currency and that's the time that Bitcoin can help in impoving the economy of a country and it increases Bitcoin users
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:14:15 PM

I believe this will not be any helpful in country's economics. As bitcoins allow their users transaction free from any interference and involving any third party. Bitcoin is continously growing and many companies and authorities are offering their goods and services in return of bitcoins as a payment.  The most of the taxes a country government extract from the people is on the basis of taxes and these taxes came from the online transactions and taxes on goods and services,  that taxes is than used for a country's economics and services.  As bitcoins will cause no transaction fees it will leads to the reduction of taxes and thus will somehow also cause reduction in economics of a country.  People will save taxes and other fees by bitcoins but it will not be useful for the country.

Hmm, from all that you point out there is indeed a possibility that bitcoin is not going to be reliable or currencies used by the State for each transaction based online. Because one of the main things that are indeed of concern are anonymous, where we would be a little to know or understand who has the addres which does no one recognize it. Perhaps the most appropriate thing for bitcoin is an investment or could be said to be digital gold. Because most of the profits in the bitcoin is price fluctuations.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:57:24 PM

absolutely  yes. I believe Bitcon may a effective steps to improve the economy of a country.  if people know how to earn bitcoins than that country economy will be improved.
There is no way that we can actually deny the worth of bitcoin. Bitcoin can for sure improve the economy of any country to an extent that we cannot even think of. The only thing which is required is the interest of the people living in that country as well as government. Bitcoin itself cannot do anything. It is you who has to make the best possible use of bitcoin in order to make your country a better place to live.

For sure it is not possible because the demand and the worth of the bitcoin is very high and the n the price is also increasing, bitcoin is very beneficial for the people who are investing in the bitcoin and it is the age of the crypto I am sure the future of the bitcoin is going to increase more and you will see how fast the bitcoin will get the price and the worth so the bitcoin is very good for the economy of the country.
warr1979

Activity: 564
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:45:01 PM

For sure it is not possible because the demand and the worth of the bitcoin is very high and the n the price is also increasing, bitcoin is very beneficial for the people who are investing in the bitcoin and it is the age of the crypto I am sure the future of the bitcoin is going to increase more and you will see how fast the bitcoin will get the price and the worth so the bitcoin is very good for the economy of the country.
Good? First of all, can you give me all the benefit of Bitcoin to help the economy of the country?
As far as I know, the Bitcoin technology is better than Bitcoin currency.
With blockchain technology, we can solve many problems about security data and keep it never lose.
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:38:29 PM

I believe that when the time comes and Bitcoin is already accepted as a currency and that's the time that Bitcoin can help in impoving the economy of a country and it increases Bitcoin users

Exactly, if bitcoin is legalized, of course, the benefits we get, the easier the transaction, and the value will continue to increase so as to avoid inflation. it is time for the state to legalize bitcoin for a better economy than to hang a fiat.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:47:07 PM

Definitely yes, theres nothing in the present time that can give help worldwide economy than bitcoin.firet it gives work for those who has non,second it gives extra income for those who has job third the taxes users paid from the fees of money transfers.isnt that  improvement?i guess it is.
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: